Can't play any games?

Definitely - I cannot get into a game during match day???

This just started happening...

It plays the game without me... ???

What's going on? I'm not on holiday. The match just plays and I've no control.

It's mid april. I try to holiday past it and it crash dumps.

It's been a month and I haven't picked a team. Not really sure what a screen shot will show?

Yeh it's 2015 and this just started happening. I usually holiday around the month of April.

I have some dmp files but can't open them. I've dropped the DMP files and the Game file into the bugs forum. If you want to look there.

Do you have an assistant and what is he set up to do in the game?

I have an assistant - he's still there - you can see that in the Staff Screen Shot - I don't know what's going on

I'm reinstalling the game at the moment.

Have posted in bugs forum - I can't upload the FTP site as Windows 7 doesn't do that for some reason I haven't been able to figure out - it just brings me to the website and I can't upload things that way.

I put the game on my dropbox folder though http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/301986-Game-crashes-on-April-dates-%28not-sure-which-%29

I have not used FMRTE as you have to pay for it. Although I believe it's beta is free on the Mac. I've sent the game to my brother to see if FMRTE can fix the issue.

But I can't get this to work at all.

Hereford are now relegated, I haven't been able to pick a teams since January.

No that didn't help. Although I can still hire coaches. Weird.

I can still offer players for loan though, and put them on the transfer list. But I can't offer them to clubs.

The new Manager has changed formations and signed some players on loan.

It's like I'm a co-manager or something.

It's like I'm the Director - I can't do any ass man stuff, like control the reserves. I'm still getting scout reports from my scouts.

I can interact with the board. But I'm not in control of any of the Tactics. I can go into the training schedules and do stuff. I just can't pick a team.

I'm going to see if hitting a new season fixes things.

Archived