Confederation Cup - Hall of fame?

So I understand why super cups for club sides are not in the Hall of fame but to win the Confed cup I had to play 5 games, Brazil twice and Argentina once, not easy teams, so why isn't this included in hall of frame?

It's pretty much a meaningless tournament which very few folk pay any attention to at all.

It's pretty much a meaningless tournament which very few folk pay any attention to at all.

Depends on the country.

In Brazil it's regarded as more important than Copa América since it's the last tournament before the World Cup.

I suppose in England it is not taken seriously but then again, England have never qualified for it anyway. I am sure they will hype it a lot when/if they do.

some of them consider Premier League more important than Champions League ... :D

but Confederations Cup is important and should be regarded as a minor international tournament

for me at club level playing in Europe: Champions League > National Championship > National Cup

European Super Cup > Club World Championship > National Super Cup

National team level: World Cup > European Championship > Confederations Cup > Olympics

For Brazil it would be something like:

Club World Championship > Libertadores > Brazilian League > Brazilian Cup > Sudamericana > State League > Recopa

World Cup/World Cup Quals > Olympics > Confederations Cup > Copa América

Copa América is the only international tournament which Brazilian players often ask not to play, while they go as far as to fight against their teams to play the Olympics.

• 1 year later...

Archived