+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crash new season

Amateur

Default Crash new season

Everytime I finish a season it says start new season or something so I click it it starts loading gets to the end the loading bar then it turns the game of. I thought this might have just been something wrong with the season but I have started a new game 3 times now and everytime after my first season it's turns the game off! I have tried deleting the game and dowoadin it again and started new seAson and it done the same thing at the end of the season. There is plenty of memory on my iPod, I using an iPod touch it is the old one without the camera. Help me fix it thanks.

Amateur

I have also tried changing the preferences and have powered off the iPod, swiped it shut it off turned it back on and it still doesn't work, the leagues I selected are english, France, Italian and spannish, I have tried going different teams same thing happens though at the end of season. Not sure which iPod touch this is, ain't got camera I went into settings and the model is mb528bt and the version is 4.0 I have 7gb memory free.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi,

It sounds like you've got a second gen iPod touch, which we've tested the game on without ever experiencing this. Just wondering if you have the game updated to the latest version? The version number can be found on the credits page.

One other thing that might help in tracking down why this is happening - have you made any unusual customisations/modifications to the iPod at all? Do you have an unusually huge number of apps installed?

If you want to send me the save game in question, I'll be happy to take a look at it to see if we can work out what might be causing the problem, the email address you can send it to is alari.naylor@sigames.com.

Amateur

How do I send you my saved games though, no big changes to iPod from when I got it, I only have like 3 apps downloaded, only other apps note iPod is the built in ones so it's not that.

Amateur

Oh and the version is 3.2 it says in credits.

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

Try these instructions, thanks

How to email us a Save Game/How to delete saves:

1) Plug your device into your computer
    2) Start iTunes
    3) Select your device within iTunes, from the Devices menu section
    4) View the 'Apps' tab
    5) Scroll down the screen to the 'File Sharing' area
    6) Highlight 'FM 2012'

.dat files are your save games, and there can be up to 5 of them. The Manual Saves are named fm_save1.dat through to fm_save4.dat with the name reflecting the save slot used (1 = top slot, 4 = bottom slot). hidden.dat is the current Automatic Save file on the device.

Email them to alari.naylor@sigames.com when requested.

File sharing can also be used to transfer saves, shortlists and team selections to another device which has the game.

Any file can be deleted here, by pressing Delete on your PC keyboard or Backspace on your Mac. Be careful not to delete game.cfg, which is your Preferences file, as it will contain any unlockables that you have achieved.

+ Reply to Thread