Turkish issue not fixed?

Hello!

I, along with many other FM fans (especially thoso who play in the turkish and greek league) was really happy when SI released a hotfix some days ago. We thought that the issues were solved and now we would really enjoy playing this game. BUT NOT!

The turkish issue was like this; after the 1st season and further on no league wins was credited to the winning managers and players. The number of league wins didn´t increase for managers and players in their history and achivments sections. Also no news appared for your team for winning the league when the season was finished.

And then the 12.2.1 patch arrived and finally we thought this issue was fixed. SI stated like this in the changelist for this latest patch;

- Fixed issue where winning the Turkish Premier League is not credited

Now, some days later and some tests after we can see that NOTHING has been fixed really. The issue are still there. You can follow those who have tested if this issue was fixed here in the bug forum, turkish league specific issues thread - > http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276541-Turkey-(Official)-League-Specific-Issues

One game-player has written --- " started a game and simmed ahead to 2016 and no "League wins" credited to any winning manager except in the first playoff season (and even then, nothing in the biography). As far as I can see there's been no fix. Quite odd.

No green bar at the top of the league, and no C marker given to the team in 1st at the end of the season either" ---

So now I wonder, why is this issue not fixed? Yet SI said it is but it is not! So what have you guys really fixed then as you have stated in the changelist?

SI please tell us what is fixed and what is not, and why?

With all my respect and regards.

Thank you

Can we please not be ignored and get a decent answer about this issue. At least SI tell us why you couldn´t fix this, even if you said you will. We paid for this game and want to enjoy it fully. Now when we can´t enjoy to play this game, we at least deserve a good answer and responsible action from SI, I belive.

Is this issue effecting gameplay seriously or is it just a cosmetic issue where the league wins can´t be seen in the manager achivments screen? Can you please tell us all about this so we can figure it out if it is worth to even play in the turkish league?

I want to say thank you to Olly Kenney that replied to us in the turkish league specific issues thread. His statement made me hopefull for a fix for this issue and he showed us that he and SI care about this and us.

Thank you Olly and SI.

I want to say thank you to Olly Kenney that replied to us in the turkish league specific issues thread. His statement made me hopefull for a fix for this issue and he showed us that he and SI care about this and us.

Thank you Olly and SI.

Any update on this fix ?

Archived