Junior coaching/youth recruitment problem

After ages and ages of trying to get my board to offer me anything except "cut back" I was thoroughly depressed when they agreed to increase Junior coaching to excellent. Only to find that on my information/facilities they are still showing as good.

Is this a known bug or is there some time delay which isn't displayed somewhere?

After ages and ages of trying to get my board to offer me anything except "cut back" I was thoroughly depressed when they agreed to increase Junior coaching to excellent. Only to find that on my information/facilities they are still showing as good.

Is this a known bug or is there some time delay which isn't displayed somewhere?

Could it be that they have been upgraded, but not by much. For example, if the rating for good is between 12-14 out of 20, could they have increased from, say, 12 to 14, but still be showing as good as they are still in the 'good' range?

I think this also happaned to me in an old save (back in December)

But what I still don't know for sure is, does Junior Coaching affect the new youth recruits that are taken in (and are native) while youth recruitment network expands over seas? Because I dont see the difference between the two

In my understanding; Junior coaching deals with the quality of the coaches (and maybe facilities, but not sure on that one) that trains the very young players, below the youth team level. These coaches you don't see in the game, they are not the youth coaches. Better junior coaching means better junior coaches, and therefore a higher probability that the youths that comes into the youth team comes with a slightly higher current ability, on average. It will not affect potential ability, as I understand it.

Youth recruitment network is pretty straight forward: The bigger the network, the higher chance of getting high potential youths coming in.

As for the OP's question, I think you will see the true junior coaching status after a while, but how long the wait is, I don't know.

In my understanding; Junior coaching deals with the quality of the coaches (and maybe facilities, but not sure on that one) that trains the very young players, below the youth team level. These coaches you don't see in the game, they are not the youth coaches. Better junior coaching means better junior coaches, and therefore a higher probability that the youths that comes into the youth team comes with a slightly higher current ability, on average. It will not affect potential ability, as I understand it.

Youth recruitment network is pretty straight forward: The bigger the network, the higher chance of getting high potential youths coming in.

As for the OP's question, I think you will see the true junior coaching status after a while, but how long the wait is, I don't know.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Yeah spot on. The increase will show at the end of the season I believe.

Archived