ICloud support?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if their is any news/chance of iCloud integration being part of the next update. I love playing FMH but it would be an awesome step to be able to play the same game on any iOS device I have to hand.

Also, do we know when an update it due yet?

Thanks,

Sam

• Administrators

There aren't any 'plans' but the idea has been suggested. Whether that is feasible or not I couldn't say - though I agree it is something I think a lot of people using iOS devices would use if they have more than one (I got my iPad (3rd Gen) today and have a iPhone 4S:)).

As for the update, this post might be of help:

The update is approaching final QA - we've got a (hopefully) final database being checked at the moment then we'll have to proceed through the usual QA checks and submit to Apple ... please be patient.

Thanks for the suggestion we always welcome them here. As Marc says, please be patient, it'll be ready when it has finished the submission process and gone live :)

• SI Staff

With regards to the Cloud its something I'd love to add support for - but theres no timeline for it at present (sorry but presently I'm busy with something else and until I free up some time it simply can't happen).

• 4 months later...
  • SI Staff
Will iCloud support be in the final update Marc?

I transfer games a lot between devices but forgot to do so this morning....argghh!!!

No - there are a fair few things in the final update, but iCloud support isn't one of them (sorry but its not a simple thing to implement as iCloud is really designed for 'small' amounts of data and we've whopping great save files in comparison to most games).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived