Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,900 of 2374

Thread: Ri916's FM 12 Youth Academy Challenge!

  1. #1801
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    This extra money is used to buy facilites and pay for wages when in reality this would not happen

    All my opinions of course and it's not something I have ever done

    I love this challenge (I have never got out of the Blue Square North/South)

    I feel by doing this it takes away part of the challenge and using a flaw in the game

  2. #1802
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    This extra money is used to buy facilites and pay for wages when in reality this would not happen

    All my opinions of course and it's not something I have ever done

    I love this challenge (I have never got out of the Blue Square North/South)

    I feel by doing this it takes away part of the challenge and using a flaw in the game
    I dont look at it as cheating because the challenge is hard enough without stopping people from organising friendlies. May look at it for the next version though.

  3. #1803
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Is this okay then? I don't think it is cheating personally but as long as the rules are the same for everybody then it doesn't matter anyway.

    I live in a town with a club in lower leagues than ours who have faced Man Utd, Villa, Wolves, Coventry, Birmingham to name just a few. I don't think playing these sides is a problem but do sides like ours take part in tournaments?

    If you rule against it poor old toonbalmy will have to start again

  4. #1804
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    Is this okay then? I don't think it is cheating personally but as long as the rules are the same for everybody then it doesn't matter anyway.

    I live in a town with a club in lower leagues than ours who have faced Man Utd, Villa, Wolves, Coventry, Birmingham to name just a few. I don't think playing these sides is a problem but do sides like ours take part in tournaments?

    If you rule against it poor old toonbalmy will have to start again
    I have no problem with it and do it myself. May ask how people think about changing this for the next version though.

  5. #1805
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    This extra money is used to buy facilites and pay for wages when in reality this would not happen

    All my opinions of course and it's not something I have ever done

    I love this challenge (I have never got out of the Blue Square North/South)

    I feel by doing this it takes away part of the challenge and using a flaw in the game
    how can it be a flaw when obviously my local team darlington have played newcastle boro sunderland leeds etc..... while they have been in the BSP. in reality this would never happen in real life to be honest george reynolds said darlington would be in the Premiership in 10 years now look where they are... they dont even have a division at the moment.

  6. #1806
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    I cant even get any big teams. Biggest i got was Barnsley which gave me 4k

  7. #1807
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    I have no problem with it and do it myself. May ask how people think about changing this for the next version though.
    what do you mean changing what because you only can play the teams that come up anyways and you dont exactly get all the premier league teams to start of with anyways

  8. #1808
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJCFC View Post
    I cant even get any big teams. Biggest i got was Barnsley which gave me 4k
    exactly you only get big teams when you get into the championship

  9. #1809
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    I dont look at it as cheating because the challenge is hard enough without stopping people from organising friendlies. May look at it for the next version though.
    Fair enough but I don't like using it and won't. The odd home friendly, yes, but tournaments so you can get gate receipts is unrealisticIt's so unreal and never happened in real life as far as I'm aware.

  10. #1810
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    how can it be a flaw when obviously my local team darlington have played newcastle boro sunderland leeds etc..... while they have been in the BSP. in reality this would never happen in real life to be honest george reynolds said darlington would be in the Premiership in 10 years now look where they are... they dont even have a division at the moment.
    Yes friendlies are fine and happen all the time. Stoke play non league Newcastle Town every summer. What doesnt happen is two random teams play at Newcastle Town and they receive the gate receipts.

  11. #1811
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    what do you mean changing what because you only can play the teams that come up anyways and you dont exactly get all the premier league teams to start of with anyways
    I just meant I would ask people whether they want organising money spinners to be against the rules in the next version (FM13). I am perfectly fine with people doing this in this challenge and I do it myself. I dont believe it takes away from anyones achievements either.

  12. #1812
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    I just meant I would ask people whether they want organising money spinners to be against the rules in the next version (FM13). I am perfectly fine with people doing this in this challenge and I do it myself. I dont believe it takes away from anyones achievements either.
    No it certainly doesn't take anything awayI don't want to upset anyone. It's just my opinion and how I play my save

  13. #1813
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    I just meant I would ask people whether they want organising money spinners to be against the rules in the next version (FM13). I am perfectly fine with people doing this in this challenge and I do it myself. I dont believe it takes away from anyones achievements either.
    but obviously you only get money spinners when you get higher in the leagues i mean ill have a look at the teams i was getting when i was back in lower leagues all those years ago i dont even play friendlys any more against big clubs i just play the small teams so they get alot more money i like to give back i know where my roots are or i let my assistant pick

  14. #1814
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    No it certainly doesn't take anything awayI don't want to upset anyone. It's just my opinion and how I play my save
    oh no im not getting upset i just dont see how its cheating its just making the most of a dire situation if someone offered you the chance to the win the lottery with the winning ticket would you take it or would you go for a lucky dip

  15. #1815
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    Yes friendlies are fine and happen all the time. Stoke play non league Newcastle Town every summer. What doesnt happen is two random teams play at Newcastle Town and they receive the gate receipts.
    maybe if they ask nicely it might happen.

  16. #1816
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Right lets get back on topic lads

  17. #1817
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    Right lets get back on topic lads
    aye got another update to do

  18. #1818
    FC Oss Researcher
    Join Date
    11th November 2008
    Location
    Terrassa, Spain - FC Barcelona Member #174408
    Posts
    3,586

    Default

    well I decided to let 1 high earner go as I got a take over 2 weeks after the season ended and the new chairman wants a safe mid table finish! Don't know if I will be able to achieve that

  19. #1819
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Hard to see me avoiding relegation as things are, board put me in so much debt i've lost all my good players and struggling badly.

  20. #1820
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    KINGSTONIAN SEASON FIVE UPDATE 2016/17

    Season objectives: Top 10 (achieved)

    Achievements:

    BSB South - 7th
    FA Cup - 3rd qualifying round
    FA Trophy - 2nd round

    Well for most of the season I was sat in the play-off spots but once again we bottled it at the death. Really disappointed with the contribution of my strikers this year. Massive goal droughts are a nightmare when you don't have many other options. My two main strikers have less than 1 in 3. I have been trying to become more attacking with my tactics but the lack of pace in the side means we struggle badly when we open up. Defensively we are weak on paper but had the third best defense in the league which is promising. If I can add a few more goals we should do well.

    No transfers.

    Pleased with this years intake. Garry Beasant (YP5a) and Barry Bangura (YP5b) are looking good and adds some much needed pace to the attack. The development of Antonio Bengo (YP3b) has been the big plus this year and he is already the best player at the club. Hope I can keep him but may need promotion for that to happen. Some of the others have been poorer than I had hoped but they are young and I'm only releasing players with less than 3* PA just in case they blossom.
    ________________________________________

    Season 6 objectives:

    My expectation - play-offs
    Board expectation - Top-half finish
    Media prediction - 11th

    Despite some frustrations I am still enjoying the challenge and am hoping another years experience will push the youngsters on. After checking through the squads of the better sides in the leagues my best players are still some way short in general. Realising that makes me feel better about taking my time for that first promotion. Promotion is a possiblity this year but we still might need a bit longer. A new 4-5-1 tactic is being tested pre-season so here is hoping I can make that work. Here is this years squad with all players with at least 1 1/2* current ability.
    Last edited by marty78; 16-05-2012 at 11:31.

  21. #1821
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th May 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Third season with FC United

    Above all expectations, 6th place in BSN after a roller-coaster with my best FA Cup run so far.
    Conceding way too many goals from set-pieces was the team's biggest problem, trying to fix that next season. Youth intake is not so bad (3 goalkeepers???), I'm thinking about participating in reserves league next season, there are so many youngsters in U19 squad. Brightest talent is Simon Barnes this year (a striker, finally), and Welsh wing-back Connor Evans looks useful for set-pieces.
    No transfers, trying to push for a playoff place in fourth season with 7-8 youngsters in starting eleven.

  22. #1822
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Relegated in my 3rd season. Board really screwed me over with the new stadium. It put me so far in debt that i was unable to renew any of the contracts of my better older players. I then had no players who were ever 'good' BSS ability. The team leaked goals at the back and at the same time couldn't score, top goal scorer finished with 5 goals. Will be trying again.

  23. #1823
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJCFC View Post
    Relegated in my 3rd season. Board really screwed me over with the new stadium. It put me so far in debt that i was unable to renew any of the contracts of my better older players. I then had no players who were ever 'good' BSS ability. The team leaked goals at the back and at the same time couldn't score, top goal scorer finished with 5 goals. Will be trying again.
    Are going to go with someone a bit easier? It can be hard to get good players through with some teams.

  24. #1824
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    Are going to go with someone a bit easier? It can be hard to get good players through with some teams.
    Ill see who comes through, i may well do. If it wasnt for the new stadium i'm sure i would have been able to get better players through though.

  25. #1825
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    So this time i've picked Canvey Island, it was either them or Billericay and these had a bigger stadium. They are predicted 22nd so clearly gonna be a hard one, probably should have looked at the squad beforehand too. Its tiny!

    Manager

    Facilities
    Squad

  26. #1826
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    That squad is way too small Jack. You like it tough don't you.

  27. #1827
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    That squad is way too small Jack. You like it tough don't you.
    I only have 2 proper CM's . To be honest, i didn't check it before i took over but i might as well roll with it now, see what happens.

  28. #1828
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJCFC View Post
    I only have 2 proper CM's . To be honest, i didn't check it before i took over but i might as well roll with it now, see what happens.
    In my first season I had about 18 players and hardly filled the subs bench all season. A few of them were in their thirties and declining aswell so pretty much had to rely on youth straight away. You will have to aswell. Have to admit I thought I may have bitten off more than I could chew but now my youngsters are getting there. Completed five seasons without reaching the play-offs yet though. Good luck mate, you are going to need it.

  29. #1829
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    In my first season I had about 18 players and hardly filled the subs bench all season. A few of them were in their thirties and declining aswell so pretty much had to rely on youth straight away. You will have to aswell. Have to admit I thought I may have bitten off more than I could chew but now my youngsters are getting there. Completed five seasons without reaching the play-offs yet though. Good luck mate, you are going to need it.
    Yeah finding it much harder than i thought can't wait til March!

    Edit: just went to load the game and it seems there's a problem with the save. I've re simmed a season and going with Chester this time, something easier
    Last edited by JackJCFC; 16-05-2012 at 20:29.

  30. #1830
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    just about to get my third intake.
    Last edited by ri916; 16-05-2012 at 20:33.

  31. #1831
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Rubbish season yet again

    November and January didn't win a single game,changed formation, changed tactics, nothing worked

    My Youth Candidates were absolutely rubbish and I mean RUBBISH

    One player with 5 stats PA

    Code:
                   North Ferriby Youth Academy
    
    
    -----------------------------------------------------------
     Season    League   POS   PTS    FA Cup   League Cup   Other
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    2012-13     BSN    18th   44     QUALS
    2013-14     BSN    19th   42      2nd
    2014-15     BSN    19th   37     QUALS
    2015-16     BSN    15th   47     QUALS
    2016-17     BSN    17th   39      1st
    2017-18     BSN    19th   38      1st

  32. #1832
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    North Ferriby looks very tough

  33. #1833
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJCFC View Post
    Yeah finding it much harder than i thought can't wait til March!

    Edit: just went to load the game and it seems there's a problem with the save. I've re simmed a season and going with Chester this time, something easier
    Did you shut down your PC while saving as that will do it. My laptop occasionally overheats so I always have rolling weekly auto save on as I've been caught out before. Chester are professional aswell I think so training them youngsters will be better. With hindsight I would of picked Chester aswell but I liked the look of Kingstonians kit. Good luck.

  34. #1834
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th September 2009
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Update on my Chester game, second season and I have just had to ask the board for more time promising ill do better next season! That's if we don't get relegated!

  35. #1835
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st November 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Lowestoft - BSP - 2014/15 & 2015/16


    I'm really enjoying this challenge, so much so that I'm flying through the seasons! We haven't really made much progress in the BSP but we're holding our own, that's for sure. Renford Turner has really stepped up to the plate and could finding himself leading the Lowestoft line for many years to come. The last couple of seasons have followed the same trend; start the season well, have a terrible Christmas, pick ourselves backup until Easter and then fall away again after that. We've went from comfortable mid table at Easter to just a few points outside the relegation zone by the time the season ends, mostly down to a small squad size.

    On the youth side I'm becoming extremely concerned by the lack of defenders coming through the system, especially now that a couple of the senior members decided not to renew their contracts and I'm chucking in players at the deep end who are quite clearly not ready for this level. If only I could play 5 goalkeepers, that's one area we're not short on! Hoping for another solid season this year, although lack of strength in depth will probably be our downfall yet again.

    2015 Table

    2016 Table

    Best of the youths

    Transfers

    Transfers


  36. #1836
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    North Ferriby looks very tough
    It certainly is mate

    Losing 15-20k a month, wage budget is only 1.6k

    As soon as a player wants more than 200 a week I have to release them

  37. #1837
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    KINGSTONIAN SEASON SIX UPDATE - 2017/18

    Season objective - play-offs (achieved)

    Achievements:

    BSB South - 3rd LOST PLAYOFF FINAL ON PENALTIES
    FA Cup - 3rd qual
    FA Trophy - 3rd qual
    First International - Antonio Bengo (YP3) A very small nation but still.
    BSB South player of the year - Antonio Bengo (YP3) He is now earning 400 a week to try and keep him.

    Gutted. Fantastic all season but just couldn't get over the line. The play-off final was a tight affair and feel unfortunate to have lost on penalties.
    Have finally got youth and training facilities being built though and junior coaching is now at excellent but can't increase youth network still. Lets hope I can go one step further this time.

    No transfers.

    Here is the youth intake but nothing great except for Biju Lansbury (YP6). Actually only offered 6 youth contracts as they rest were crap.
    _________________________________________

    SEASON 7 EXPECTATIONS

    My expectation - Play offs
    Board expectation - top half finish
    Media prediction - 12th

    Only aiming for the play-offs again this year as I'm sure there will be a team coming down that is much stronger than me. Really hoping one of my young strikers can take off to grab those goals in tight games as thats what I think I am still missing. If that happens I could even win the league. Problems with some contracts though. Players want new contracts but won't listen to offers? I have lost my experienced left back and captain because of this now and I'm not amused. I have just one left back at the club now.

  38. #1838
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Computer crashed, replayed a game i won. Lost it now morale has crashed and i cant get it back up again. 10 games without a win

  39. #1839
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Great season, Webb's pace destroyed the league!

  40. #1840
    Amateur
    Join Date
    16th November 2010
    Location
    Euro Nation Challenge
    Posts
    775

    Default

    What does all the YP after the names mean? is it youth product followed by what order you signed them in or somethin?

  41. #1841
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    YP= Youth Player Number= order they came through, so in season 1 you will have a YP01 but you could have 2 good players and then you would have a YP02 as well. So next season the next good player through would be YP03.

  42. #1842
    Amateur
    Join Date
    16th November 2010
    Location
    Euro Nation Challenge
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Ah I see, that's some good organisation!

  43. #1843
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Looks like I'm going to fail again!!

    Currently 2nd from bottom 6 points from safety and with only 6 games to go

  44. #1844
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st November 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Lowestoft - BSP - 2016/17


    Same old story for us in the BSP, a decent first XI but devoid of any real quality in the defence or midfield, and with little to no backup in pretty much all departments this was a bit of a struggle of a season. On the bright side, we did survive but we're making no progress in this league whatsoever, and as the league table shows you can clearly see where our problems lie.

    This is a problem further compounded by the game producing no decent defenders! We only play with one up front and in a couple of years time we'll have 4 or 5 very competent strikers for this level, with a further 3 right wingers. Some decent prospects this year from the youth candidates but the lack of defenders will certainly mean another struggle against relegation next season.

    The senior squad is beginning to develop some depth after a season of transition, and it's promising to see half of the first XI have come through the ranks of the club and are holding their own at this level. With some luck we may be able to push for the play-offs in a couple of seasons, but for now we're happy just to be here.

    And to confirm no cheating - Transfers

  45. #1845
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th May 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default Above all expectations

    Fourth season with FC United was a breakthrough. Head-to-head race with a very strong Cambridge United all season for 1st place. Credit to Worcester City, they beaten Cambridge (5-1 away!) so our 3-0 victory on the very last day was enough to clinch the title. League table. 90 points - not bad from the youngest squad in the league. Our star player is Shane Taylor, a big and strong lad who can also score from set-pieces. At 18, he is already a welsh U21 regular, but after scouting him, Wales Manager called him up to national team (unused substitute against Russia). He is also wanted by Championship teams Portsmouth and Swansea, worth 150k but my asking price is 750k. He just signed a new 3-year contract, 1000 quid per week (1400 after his first international cap). BSN Player of the year as well.
    Other star player is 16 year old striker Simon Barnes, top scorer of the league with 22.
    Youth intake looks good, investing in junior coaching was a good business, I can throw 2-3 youngsters straight into the first team (Steven Cribley is one of them). Hopefully I can get some wingers next year, our reliable and decent wide men retiring or leaving the club. However, most promising young players are defenders again, so I have 5 excellent central defenders to choose from.
    I have been voted as Manager of the year, League 2 sides Brentford and Wimbledon approached me after this successful campaign.
    No transfers of course, but spent about 12k on a goalkeeping coach.
    Can't wait for Blue Square Premier next season, media prediction is 24th place, board expectation is to avoid relegation, I hope we can survive.
    Awesome challenge, best way to learn about youth development, hats off to Ri916!

  46. #1846
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    KINGSTONIAN SEASON 7 UPDATE - 2018/19

    Season objectives - play-offs (achieved)

    Achievements:

    BSB South - 1st PROMOTED AS CHAMPIONS
    FA Cup -3rd qualifying round
    FA Trophy - 3rd round

    After last years penalty shootout heartache we responded magnificently. It was worth missing out last year to bring the first trophy home. We started well and were top all season in what was a very satisfying season. A mid-season injury setback meant I had to play Garry Beasant (YP5a) in midfield for about two months and if I hadn't he may well have been top scorer in the league. He managed about a goal a game as a striker and was instrumental in this years success. Finally managed to increase youth network aswell so bring on the BSB premier. I have also, to my surprise, had yet another junior coaching upgrade and am now at exceptional. I didn't even have to beg they said yes straight away.

    No transfers.

    In my enthusiasm for my title challenge I forgot about this years intake but here is the best. Paulin Ochieng (YP7a) and Frank McBride (YP7b)
    _______________________________________

    Season 8 objectives:

    My expectation - Avoid relegation
    Board expectation - Avoid relegation
    Media prediction - 24th

    Just want to survive this year and it will be interesting to see how the players handle the step up. This years squad.
    Last edited by marty78; 18-05-2012 at 18:11.

  47. #1847
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    well done marty mate! Fantastic promotion.

  48. #1848
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    well done marty mate! Fantastic promotion.
    Thanks mate, it only took me 7 years Look competitive so far in the BSB Premier aswell, early days though.

  49. #1849
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    KINGSTONIAN SEASON 7 UPDATE - 2018/19

    Season objectives - play-offs (achieved)

    Achievements:

    BSB South - 1st PROMOTED AS CHAMPIONS
    FA Cup -3rd qualifying round
    FA Trophy - 3rd round

    After last years penalty shootout heartache we responded magnificently. It was worth missing out last year to bring the first trophy home. We started well and were top all season in what was a very satisfying season. A mid-season injury setback meant I had to play Garry Beasant (YP5a) in midfield for about two months and if I hadn't he may well have been top scorer in the league. He managed about a goal a game as a striker and was instrumental in this years success. Finally managed to increase youth network aswell so bring on the BSB premier. I have also, to my surprise, had yet another junior coaching upgrade and am now at exceptional. I didn't even have to beg they said yes straight away.

    No transfers.

    In my enthusiasm for my title challenge I forgot about this years intake but here is the best. Paulin Ochieng (YP7a) and Frank McBride (YP7b)
    _______________________________________

    Season 8 objectives:

    My expectation - Avoid relegation
    Board expectation - Avoid relegation
    Media prediction - 24th

    Just want to survive this year and it will be interesting to see how the players handle the step up. This years squad.
    Well done on reaching the promise land now you have a decent squad behind you should be able to kick on and start getting up the leagues

  50. #1850
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    iv got a history pic for one of my YP Guys my assman said he would a good league one player but he started playing in BSP and he played about 13 season in the PL he was a beast

  51. #1851
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Well done on reaching the promise land now you have a decent squad behind you should be able to kick on and start getting up the leagues
    Thanks mate. Look good and am top scorers and joint top after 14 games. Relegation is not a worry and am looking at a potential play-off place if I can keep everyone fit. Here is my league table so far and here are my results. The only problem might be how we deal with a bad patch. My next match is away to league leaders Nuneaton so a tough one.

    Beat Nuneaton to go top.
    Last edited by marty78; 19-05-2012 at 08:28.

  52. #1852
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default St Albans Season 3- 2014-2015



    Targets for this season:

    - Push for the playoffs- No, we had a pretty average league season

    - Upgrade junior coaching+ something else- YES, junior coaching improved and youth facilities will be completed in October.

    Finances- We’re 850k in the bank thanks to some tournaments and friendlies.

    Facilities
    - We managed to improve junior coaching again to average and youth facilities will be improved at the start of next season.


    League Table
    - Back down to 14
    th but this season was experimental with a tactical change and I gave up when we were not going to make play-offs


    Squad
    – The goals were shared around this year with Paul Heaton still shading it. Player of theseason has to go to Anton Blackwood though as he claimed 5 MOM’s and grabbed 4 goals.


    Tagged Prospects


    Bradie Andrew YP03
    -A player with good potential and he is a CB. I’m getting a lot of defensive players through and the only attacking player with 5 stars PA I’ve had was a winger and I don’t use them in my formation.


    Joe Ballard YP04
    -another ball winning CM coming through, and he has decent potential.


    Transfers
    - I’m clean!


    YP Watch

    Ollie Clunan YP01- He has played every game this season and improved well.

    Luke Phillips YP02
    -Has improved despite a lack of games and now has 5 stars PA.



    Targets for next season

    -
    Getting into the playoffs

    - Improving junior coaching + something else.


    Code:
      Season       League           Position            Achievements                 Top Goalscorer (Goals)    Player of the Season  
     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                        
      2012/13       BSS               16th               Staying up                    Sakho Bakare (12)           Paul Heaton    
      2013/14       BSS               12th               Improving                      Paul Heaton (15)           Sean Shields
      2014/15       BSS               14th                 None                         Paul Heaton (11)         Anton Blackwood
    Last edited by ri916; 19-05-2012 at 11:29.

  53. #1853
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Good luck with the promotion push ri916.

  54. #1854
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    Good luck with the promotion push ri916.
    cheers, junior coaching is up to good now

  55. #1855
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd April 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Just had my youth intake nothing special again but atm my main concern is relegation. We are 20th with 8 games to go and a very tough run in.

  56. #1856
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd April 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Sorry for the double post but I played some more... How tense is this?
    My final game is vs FC UNITED away.

  57. #1857
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    Sorry for the double post but I played some more... How tense is this?
    My final game is vs FC UNITED away.
    very tense. unless you lost your game before FC United and they won then that will be the decider.

  58. #1858
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd April 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    very tense. unless you lost your game before FC United and they won then that will be the decider.
    Yup, we ended loosing both and getting relegated
    Oh well I had a great time and will restart although I will definitely do it as Chester/FC United/ Carshalton as even had I stayed up it would have taken me a looooong time to get out of the BSN. Anyway I'll better get holidaying!

  59. #1859
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    Yup, we ended loosing both and getting relegated
    Oh well I had a great time and will restart although I will definitely do it as Chester/FC United/ Carshalton as even had I stayed up it would have taken me a looooong time to get out of the BSN. Anyway I'll better get holidaying!
    Better luck next time. I'd go with Chester if I started again as they have professional status which means full time training.

  60. #1860
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Right, i'm giving this another go with Cambridge City. Wasnt really interested in being Chester.

  61. #1861
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJCFC View Post
    Right, i'm giving this another go with Cambridge City. Wasnt really interested in being Chester.
    understandable. chester are to easy imo

  62. #1862
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    KINGSTONIAN SEASON EIGHT UPDATE 2019/20

    Season objective: Avoid relegation (achieved)

    Achievements:

    BSB Premier - 1st Promoted as champions
    FA Cup - 1st round
    FA Trophy - 3rd round

    What a season. Fully deserved to win the league and did it with games to spare. We broke all sorts of club records and Garry Beasant (YP5a) won the golden boot. He now has 57 league goals in 100 apps. I just hope that if I get relegated I don't get sacked. Saying that I think that considering our dominance this year we should be ok.

    No transfers.

    This years intake has two worth a mention but nothing spectacular. They are Leon Kemp (YP8a) and Nick Gordon (YP8b)
    _____________________________________________

    Season 9 objectives:

    My expectation - avoid relegation
    Board expectation - avoid relegation
    Media prediction - 24th

    Hopefully it isn't too much too soon. Am pretty confident though.
    Last edited by marty78; 19-05-2012 at 22:16.

  63. #1863
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    2038-39 Carshalton Atheltic : World Champs

    League Table
    Well not the season i was hoping for but oh well 3rd place and in the Champions League

    My New Assman


    Player Stats


    Squad

    Transfers

    Finances

    New Stadium - Cheeky B***erds

    Key Players

    Djuma

    Rothwell

    Thorn

    The Legend that is Doe History
    The Legend that is Doe Biography

    World Club Cup - Winners

    Rich List

    FA Cup - Swindon 6th Round

    League Cup - Reading 3rd Round

    Champions League - FC Porto Qtr Final beat them 5-1 at home but still wasnt enough they went through on away Goals



    Youth Intake

    YP08

    YP11


    YP13

    YP14

    YP15

    YP16

    YP17

    YP18

    YP19

    Youth Intake

    U18s



    Next years objective : Win League & Champions League
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 21-05-2012 at 20:35.

  64. #1864
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Got a little bit of time on my hands after cutting short my night out, so thought i'd play my Chester save Just won our first game in 4 after a loss and 2 draws against opponents we were expected to beat, with Christian Walsh smashing in 6 goals!

    L1: Notts County 1 - 6 Chester (Walsh x6)

    JPT N Final: Carlisle 0 - 2 Chester (Walsh & Smart)

    L1: Watford 2 - 6 Chester (Smart x3, Wood, Own Goal x2)

    So an amazing start on my come back to this amazing challenge! Next up is Everton in the FA Cup 4th Round!

  65. #1865
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    @Toonbalmy87, that is amazingly unlucky in the Champions League against Porto! You would never think about not going through to the Semi's after a 5 - 1 victory...

  66. #1866
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    @Toonbalmy87, that is amazingly unlucky in the Champions League against Porto! You would never think about not going through to the Semi's after a 5 - 1 victory...
    yeah to say i was a lil pishtoff was an understatement good luck with rest of the season TM and that Walsh looks like he will be a legend for you

  67. #1867
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    yeah to say i was a lil pishtoff was an understatement good luck with rest of the season TM and that Walsh looks like he will be a legend for you
    38 goals to date and it's January, so I fully agree Best of luck for your challenge in the Prem and Champions League!
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 20-05-2012 at 00:53.

  68. #1868
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    I think this year is our year for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy after knocking out League 2 opposition Carlisle who never posed much of a threat, winning 4 - 1 on aggregate (2-0 & 2-1). We have a slightly tough game coming up in the Final against Charlton but if you take a look at this, you will understand why i'm confident

    I'm Really Confident!

  69. #1869
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    TM- good to see you back mate . A great start to your comeback as you said.

    Toon- That must have been disappointing going out in the quarters and coming 3rd. but you have to remember that your performances rely on players not retiring and getting good intakes, whereas the other clubs can just dip into the transfer market.

    Just had the youth facilities go through. Unfortunately I didn't realise that if the current facilities were rented, then the next upgrade would be building facilities that we own. So I now have minimal youth facilities . It doesnt really matter at the moment because they go straight into the first team if they have decent potential.
    Last edited by ri916; 20-05-2012 at 06:47.

  70. #1870
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Have you not updated the Hall Of Fame for a while? I'm suprised Toon or Drew don't have any of those empty ones...

  71. #1871
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Just been dealt a huge blow with Joe Crossley at right back picking up Damaged Achilles Tendon 3 months on the sidelines... Hopefully fan favourite bit part player Bilal Butt can step up to the plate! Christian Walsh is on a frenzy right now aswell, scoring as he sees fit!

  72. #1872
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    Have you not updated the Hall Of Fame for a while? I'm suprised Toon or Drew don't have any of those empty ones...
    I've been updating the cup wins and toons completion ect. but the other ones havent been updated due to noone trying to enter things. Drew hasnt been around for ages and I'm not sure whats happened to braumiller either. He also had a son if you havent noticed!

  73. #1873
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    just made the fatal mistake of not sending a no hope youth player home who had flu and now it's majorly backfired! My starting striker Paul Heaton is out for two weeks with a virus.

  74. #1874
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    It's been nearly 4 years in coming, but I have just had my first goal from a YP tagged player!

    edit: and two games later another different tagged player scores
    Last edited by ri916; 20-05-2012 at 11:40.

  75. #1875
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    It's been nearly 4 years in coming, but I have just had my first goal from a YP tagged player!
    Bloody hell I only had a couple of original players left after four years. They kept asking for silly contracts for me. I buckled on a couple of contracts because they were excellent tutors but most were released early. They were asking for 350 a week out of a 2500 budget. On yer bike.

  76. #1876
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    just made the fatal mistake of not sending a no hope youth player home who had flu and now it's majorly backfired! My starting striker Paul Heaton is out for two weeks with a virus.
    I always send them home no matter who they are

  77. #1877
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd February 2009
    Posts
    635

    Default

    I see I haven't updated since season 3 :S well here we go then just a quick one:

    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...on_General.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Facilities.png

    Past positions: http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...mpetitions.png

    Honours: http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...etitions-2.png

    Transfers: http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m..._History-6.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m..._History-7.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m..._History-8.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m..._History-9.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...History-10.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...History-11.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...History-12.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...History-13.png

    Best Players:
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...tributes-4.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...tributes-2.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...tributes-2.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...tributes-2.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...tributes-2.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...Attributes.png
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...tributes-2.png


    YP stands for youth prospect, SP stands for Slight Prospect, SYP stands for special youth prospect.

    Neil Ward is the best prospect by far, problem is he is VERY injury prone. Might look to sell him on for lots of money when I have a replacement!

    Gus Navarro's epic career:
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m...areerStats.png

    He somehow still succeeds at any level!



    10 seasons, Championship.

  78. #1878
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    @ Stothy, well done so far on reaching the Championship! Great achievement

  79. #1879
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Video's and 100 League Goals Entry

    I was going to wait untill the end of the season to post this, but Christian Walsh has just picked up the most unlucky injury... He will miss the Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final and probably the rest of the season He's only ever been injured 3 times previous to this for a total of 16 days overall! (I wish I could say the same about fellow striker Gary Beckford!) This guy doesn't have the potential to go much further unfortunately (according to the coaching staff), but no matter because this has been an amazing youth player.

    Christian Walsh Entry For 100 Goals

    Video - Must See

    First off is an extremely unlucky moment for us, but despite conceding, we still went on to win the game!



    Next up is Goal Of The Month and possibly Goal Of The Year from Centre Back Ryan James!


  80. #1880
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd February 2009
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    @ Stothy, well done so far on reaching the Championship! Great achievement
    Thanks mate! Nice goal from your CB too!

    On another note, Gus Navarro for 100 and 200 league goals

  81. #1881
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stothy View Post
    Thanks mate! Nice goal from your CB too!

    On another note, Gus Navarro for 100 and 200 league goals
    What a legend! Shame you didn't use him from day one

  82. #1882
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd February 2009
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    What a legend! Shame you didn't use him from day one
    My Ass man actually said he only had 3 star potential in BSN! So that's why I never used him :P But still banging them in in the Championship! Neil Ward more so, but Navarro is still going! Navarro is just like Gomez, Physical but not technically gifted!

  83. #1883
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stothy View Post
    My Ass man actually said he only had 3 star potential in BSN! So that's why I never used him :P But still banging them in in the Championship! Neil Ward more so, but Navarro is still going! Navarro is just like Gomez, Physical but not technically gifted!
    I'm finding the same. My players just keep improving and were challenging for a third straight promotion. Half way through the season and were right in the mix.

  84. #1884
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd February 2009
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    I'm finding the same. My players just keep improving and were challenging for a third straight promotion. Half way through the season and were right in the mix.
    After 12 games I am 1st place, pushing for 3rd straight promotion to Prem!

  85. #1885
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stothy View Post
    After 12 games I am 1st place, pushing for 3rd straight promotion to Prem!
    Thats very good. Championship from league one is a much bigger step than the other lower ones.

    Just got Chelsea away in FA Cup 4th round. Gotta be worth some money.

  86. #1886
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    For the first time in a while I have a dilemma on which players I should tag from my intake. The problem is a good one, as I have had about 5 or 6 players that have equal or better potential to my current tagged players. Not really sure who to tag. Will probably pick two who fit into my formation.

  87. #1887
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd February 2009
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    For the first time in a while I have a dilemma on which players I should tag from my intake. The problem is a good one, as I have had about 5 or 6 players that have equal or better potential to my current tagged players. Not really sure who to tag. Will probably pick two who fit into my formation.
    I ended up just tagging them all!

  88. #1888
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Guys,

    So I failed miserably yet again with North Ferriby

    So I retired and have taken over Horsham

    Is this okay to do?

    They haven't played in the BSS before this season

  89. #1889
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st May 2003
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    998

    Default

    As you can tell, I love a challenge

    Facilities

  90. #1890
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    As you can tell, I love a challenge

    Facilities
    Your saddistic. Minimal everything

    Most goals in game so far. Chelsea vs Kingstonian FA Cup 4th round. At least we got a couple of goals. Got a few missing through injury aswell.

  91. #1891
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd February 2009
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    Thats very good. Championship from league one is a much bigger step than the other lower ones.

    Just got Chelsea away in FA Cup 4th round. Gotta be worth some money.
    Missed this! Yes I was surprised too, dropped off a little now but still playoffs was 100x better than I hoped!

  92. #1892
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    @ Mack4life, A good season in the BSP and something to build on for next season Nice decent run in the FA Cup aswell and unlucky not to go further. Keep up the good work!

  93. #1893
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th July 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quite an interesting challenge. It's refreshing to see attempts to get to the top without people hooking the best regens from the world, left right and centre as the seasons go by, unlike another challenge.

    The last version I played was FM10 so I have a question. In your opinions, has the regen production and quality (for the average player, not the creme de la creme) vastly improved over the last two versions to make this challenge easier/more reasonable to achieve?

  94. #1894
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd February 2009
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Ri can you update me on the leader board please mate?

  95. #1895
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    20th August 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Cambridge City 2012/2013

    League- 16th

    Table
    Graph

    We had a decent season in the league, none of our squad were of ‘good’ BSS quality but we managed to keep a tight defence bar 3 or 4 big defeats. This helped us keep goal difference low and morale high enough to be competitive. We had a bit of a late season slump which saw us drop down slightly but in the end we were comfortably safe.


    Cups

    Fa Cup 3rd Q round: 0-4 Bury Town
    Fa Trophy 3rd Q round: 0-5 Hucknall

    Finances are doing well thanks to preseason income, we sit on around 150k losing about 7k a month.

    Our Facilities are still all very basic although I did manage to improve the junior coaching from minimal to basic.

    Youth

    Only got one guy of any note through this year, had a few other decent players and as always at this stage, a lot with potential but generally speaking these youths will provide backup.

    YP 1

    Transfers
    Last edited by JackJCFC; 21-05-2012 at 20:14.

  96. #1896
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Hi guys I have a problem with my manager history. It shows that I've signed 14 players since I turned professional. I have posted more details in this thread in the bugs forum.

    Could you guys check this history screen and see if you are all clear. Thats only relevant if you have offered full time contracts to part time players. I'm hoping this is just a poor user interface problem.

  97. #1897
    Banned
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    Hi guys I have a problem with my manager history. It shows that I've signed 14 players since I turned professional. I have posted more details in this thread in the bugs forum.

    Could you guys check this history screen and see if you are all clear. Thats only relevant if you have offered full time contracts to part time players. I'm hoping this is just a poor user interface problem.
    It just happens when you sign your Youth Players to contracts. As long as your transfer screen shows you haven't signed anyone, I wouldn't worry

  98. #1898
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st March 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    It just happens when you sign your Youth Players to contracts. As long as your transfer screen shows you haven't signed anyone, I wouldn't worry
    Thanks mate. Only noticed it by accident and thought OH NO. I can get my update ready now. Thanks again.

  99. #1899
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    Thanks mate. Only noticed it by accident and thought OH NO. I can get my update ready now. Thanks again.
    TM's right and I would probably ask someone to lock that thread as you have technically signed them.

  100. #1900
    Reserves
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stothy View Post
    Ri can you update me on the leader board please mate?
    done mate

    Jack- Good season there and you did well to avoid relegation

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •