Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

premier-league-logo.gif

article-2112417-0265BC0500000578-153_468x421.jpg

The Chairman Game Is Back!!

Hi guys, my chairman game is back again. I hope some of you know what it entails but equally hope their are some fresh faces. this allows you to make decisions as a chairman hiring and firing managers. Signing marquee players for your manager, and setting wage and transfer budgets. really is a good type of sign up game. So if the rules dont fully explain everything for you simply as away.

Rules

1.Please only sign up if you intend to stay in at least for a season. Don’t just sign up now and then never look back, these can be fantastic games if everyone gets involved.

2. You may part with as many managers as you see fit, the financial and moral implications are on you.

3. When sacking a manager you must pay a contract settlement, this will be what remains on his contract.

4. When approaching a new manager, you cannot just hire anyone. I will only accept realistic managerial bids.

if your target is without a club, I will check his managerial rep. If it's unrealistic, he will reject you. however any manager on a clubs legends or icons list

will be fair game, for example, Cappello to Blackburn is not unrealistic however Dalglish isnt.

5. If you want to approach another club about their manager, contact them directly and negotiate a fee. Once both parties have agreed, PM me and I will sort it out.

6. When offering a manager a contract, you will need to set his wages and contract length. If you are the West Brom chairman and want to hire Paul Lambert you must offer him a greater wage and a contract length.

7. Transfer and wage budgets are decided by you, offer too much and you could see your club in administration. I will not edit the finances on FM at all. I will provide 6 monthly financial reports

This lets you keep on top of things.

8. Once the game starts, message your club name and assigned transfer and wage budgets. I will implement your details into the game.

9. If you wish to sack your manager, simply PM me and I will then inform you of the costs to do so. If you wish to proceed, I will get it done and announce it on the thread.

10. I will post the results each week for all the league and cup games. Each month I will post the league table and players stats page of the Premier League.

11. I will not provide screenshots of individual players or tactics, sorry but it takes too much effort. I will do this occasionally if someone PM’s me

Now for the tricky one please read with care! Haha

12. I have come up with a concept of the ‘FA’ for our game, this will include and two elected board members up too 1st January in the game, then there will be more elections where the head and the two other members will be elected. The board will be allocated between £10-£15m a year, too make decisions on of course the sacking or extension of a managers contract, not only of the main squad but also the under 21’s . This should add an extra dimension to the game as an incentive to be an FA board member the club who’s chairman are elected each year, will receive £10m in a wage to their bank balance. Of course England are currently without a manager so this will be your first task!

13. concerning transfers. You may make as many transfers chairman to chairman as you see fit within the league. However you are limited to one overseas transfer per transfer window and it must be at 3 times the value of that player, unless they have a minimum fee release clause. For example, Iker Munian has a 21m release clause so would cost just that. Joa Moutinho being valued at £8m would mean he would cost £24m.

14. Free agent transfers are like auctions. I will post a list of the free agents and people can PM me their offer for the player and the highest bidder wins.

As soon as we have 20 members the game can begin and there will be a 2 day transfer window and this is also the window for the FA selection, everyone will receive one vote, although they cannot vote for themselves!

If someone is really intent on being one of the 2 FA chairman spots up for grabs till January then I advise you release a press statement outlining what you wish to do in the role

These are the current chairmen of each club (will update);

Arsenal - Mahmoodh Inhaal Maldivian - Black Wolves

Aston Villa - james harris - jhazz99

Blackburn Rovers - Jake Bullock - ukfootballscore

Bolton Wanderers - Liverpool lad

Chelsea – Oliver Connolly – Ollie Laaaaaaad

Everton - Nicky Lead

Fulham - Avine

Liverpool - Danny Newton - I7IDanny

Manchester City - Mike Nevo - Tactic Master

Manchester United - Omar Brown - Animosama

Newcastle United - Toon Balmy7

Norwich City - canaries fan

QPR - Elliot van Barthold - TWFL

Stoke City - Kristof Lazarevic - Kristof1992

Sunderland - Leicester Fan

Swansea City - Björgvin Radebe - Bjoggi33

Tottenham Hotspur - Arawn Moridin - Dieu

West Bromwich Albion - thezon

Wigan Athletic - ncfc fan

Wolverhampton Wanderers - nottingham forest

Fiscal reports will follow. Showing the clubs current balance, transfer and wage funds. On the current managers contracts; lengths, wages, and cost to remove.

I hope you all sign up and get involved they really are fantastic, the quicker everyone signs up the quicker we can get going :D

Managers Finance

Managers Contracts: Name, Wage, Contract Length, Cost To Remove

Arsenal - Arsene Wenger - 115k - 2014 - £17.94m

Aston Villa - Alex McLeish - 40k - 2014 - £6m

Blackburn Rovers - Steve kean - 25k - 2013 - £2.6m

Bolton Wanderers - Owen Coyle - 15k - 2012 - £780,000

Chelsea - Roberto Di Matteo - 15k - 2012 - £780,000

Everton - David Moyes - 50k - 2013 - £5.2m

Fulham - Martin Jol - 30k - 2013 - £3.12m

Liverpool - Kenny Dalglish - 40k - 2014 - £6.24m

Manchester City - Roberto Mancini - 100k - 2013 - £15.6m

Manchester United - Sir Alex Ferguson - 80k - 2012 - £4.16m

Newcastle United - Alan Pardew - 9.5k - 2016 - £2.47m

Norwich City - Paul Lambert - 10k - 2012 - £520k

QPR - Mark Hughes - 55k - 2014 - £8.58m

Stoke City - Tony Pulis - 20k - 2012 - £1.04m

Sunderland - Martin O'Neil - 20k - 2012 - £1.04m

Swansea City - Brendan Rodgers - 12k - 2014 - £1.87m

Tottenham Hotspur - Harry Redknapp - 46k - 2013 - £4.78m

West Bromwich Albion - Roy Hodgson - 35k - 2012 - £1.82m

Wigan Athletic - Roberto Martinez - 13k - 2014 - £2.02m

Wolves - Terry Connor - 10k - 2012 - £520,000

If you want to employ a manager from the lower leagues or on the continent, then you just

pay the compensation package e.g. Paulo Di Canio = £624,000

Forgot to mention so will add here, you can also improve your youth facilities and training facilities for 2.5m a point for youth and 3m a point for your training facilities. Really helps you build your club.

After the first season i will decide on building stadiums etc.

Finances

Finances -

Arsenal -

B - 101,845,000

T - 43,245,000

W - 110,000

Aston Villa

B - 5,000,000

T - 3,000,000

W - -80,000

Blackburn

B - 1

T - 1

W - -90,000

Bolton

B - -300,000

T - 4,000,000

W - 20,000

Chelsea

B - 32,100,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 200,000

Everton

B - 750,000

T - 1

W - 17,000

Fulham

B - 4,850,000

T - 3,050,000

W - 35,000

Liverpool

B - 6,000,000

T - 7,500,000

W - 100,000

Manchester City

B - 146,000,000

T - 46,000,000

W - 400,000

Manchester United

B - 65,000,000

T - 15,000,000

W - 230,000

Newcastle

B - 20,000,000

T - 3,000,000

W - 30,000

Norwich

B - -8,500,000

T - 1

W - 15000

QPR

B - -6,000,000

T - 1

W - 1

Stoke

B - 2,250,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 25,000

Sunderland

B - 25,900,000

T - 3,900,000

W - 1

Swansea

B - -10,350,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 1

Tottenham

B - 82,500,000

T - 12,000,000

W - 100,000

West Brom

B - 11,150,000

T - 4,000,000

W - 45,000

Wigan

B - 7,000,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 60,000

Wolves

B - 10,250,000

T - 8,250,000

W - 20,000

Loan Transfers:

As it is impossible for me to impliment loan transfers with FMRTE (to the best of my knowledge anyway) Loan transfers take place as i just move the player to the club. Jot them down in a word pad and come the 1st of June i just move them back. I hope thats ok with everyone!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0,,10268~3206162,00.jpg

imgRoman%20Abramovich3.jpg

Abramovich To Step Down!

Roman Abramovich has today confirmed that he will step down as the clubs chairman. In a statement on the club website Chelsea today confirmed that although the Russian billionaire would remain as owner, he would no longer to an active role in the day today running of the club, and that english board member Oliver Connolly, a reported Liverpool fan, would be promoted to chairman. 'Oliver has a wealth of football knowledge, and i feel my own involvment has been more disruptive than helpful.' Said Abramovich. Connolly a business associate of the Russian, has a difficult job on his hands with Abramovich having recently removed his eighth manager in eight years. His first task will be to choose a new manager or stick with intrim Roberto Di Matteo. Connolly said today he was 'relishing the task.' and that an announcement on the manager would be made, 'later in the day.'

Citylogo.png

Khaldoon-Al-Mubarak-001.jpg

Khaldoon-Al-Mubarak has decided to sell 51% of his share in the club and is looking to take a backseat on things. He has put a lot of money into the club and has only found success in the FA Cup and not so much success in the managers he has picked. Khaldoon believes that finding a business partner who has a lot of knowledge in football could be just what the club needs. He will still give his full backing financially, but will allow his new business partner to make all the decisions on and off the field!

Mike Nevo has been announced as the new partner to Khaldoon-Al-Mubarak and has bought 51% of the shares, with Khaldoon holding the other 49%. Mike Nevo is seen as a "football crazy" type of guy and has promised to bring success to the club! Roberto Mancini has been left in charge of the club for the short-term, but Mike Nevo has confirmed that on the field results will determine whether Mancini is the long-term manager. Nevo has comfirmed that the he expects the club to win the Champions League within the next 3 seasons...

ChampionsLeague.jpg

Guest avine

28lh07m.png

Fulham's Mohamed Al Fayed has sensationally called on his fellow chairman Urijah Faber,American to show 'big balls' in charge of Fulham FC in the Barclays Premier League.The controversial Egyptian, who also owns London's iconic Harrods store, is leaving Fulham FC and he wishes the best to his friend Urijah Faber who is now the owner of this london's football club.

34e46dd.jpg

Urijah Faber stated:"I want Fulham to grow, i will try anything possible to hire Krasimir Balakov from Hajduk Split as a new manager.

24zhh6c.jpg

I want Fulham, will it be possible to hire Krasimir Balakov from Hajduk Split?

It will be mate just wait till we get going and you see your finances, and see how much it will cost to remove Jol and put Balakov in place.

Liverpool - Danny Newton, English.

Could also add I'm a United fan :p

Saw this on your Base post. Will put up a longer post in a bit.

Ahh good someone saw that haha, yeh sure. Please dont run the club into the ground tho. i'm a liverpool fan :(

Ahh good someone saw that haha, yeh sure. Please dont run the club into the ground tho. i'm a liverpool fan :(

Yeah... don't worry about that :p

How much would it be to sack Queen Kenny and appoint Gerrard as player-manager?

And will do (with regards to the above post)

Everyone so far is i nwhich is great, and the pace ahs really picked up :D those in now can get an upper hand. The transfer window in terms of players ends 48hrs after the last person signs up, so you can get a head start on players now. PM each other with enquiries etc. chairman can make AS MANY domestic transfers between themselves as they want and you can also start touting each others managers with an upper hand. 24hrs after the final person signs up the vote for the FA will take place

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

John-W-Henry-007.jpg

It was announced today that John W. Henry, the head of FSG, has stepped down as the chairman of Liverpool Football Club. The group, who took over the club in 2010 from Tom Hicks and George Gillett, today announced that it was not in their best interests to have such a role in the club. This sparked the rumour mills, with many opinions gathering on the idea that poor signings from Kenny Dalglish have prompted the group to be on the way out.

In the gap left by Henry, Liverpool FC today announced that they have appointed Danny Newton as their new chairman. The Preston-born chairman had been a member of the board since H+G, and had held the post of Director of Football at Preston North End before moving to Liverpool.

Newton today announced his intentions, including ensuring the club bring in top talent, to secure a record-equalling 19th league trophy within 2 years, and the club's 6th Champions' League within half a decade.

Premier-League-Trophy.jpg

Half way there just ten more and things can get under way tonight. To those looking at smaller clubs and thinking nah ive missed out on the bigguns, there is nothing better than employing a manager at a cliub like wigan. Pulling of a marquee signing and seeing them shoot up the table!

Also can everyone come to these forums on regular visits to check PM's from me and other users thank you :)

Finances, Also added to opening post, obviously B is for balance, T - Transfer, W- Wage Budget.

Arsenal in a formidable position!

Finances -

Arsenal -

B - 101,845,000

T - 43,245,000

W - 110,000

Aston Villa

B - 5,000,000

T - 3,000,000

W - -80,000

Blackburn

B - 1

T - 1

W - -90,000

Bolton

B - -300,000

T - 4,000,000

W - 20,000

Chelsea

B - 32,100,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 200,000

Everton

B - 750,000

T - 1

W - 17,000

Fulham

B - 4,850,000

T - 3,050,000

W - 35,000

Liverpool

B - 6,000,000

T - 7,500,000

W - 100,000

Manchester City

B - 146,000,000

T - 46,000,000

W - 400,000

Manchester United

B - 65,000,000

T - 15,000,000

W - 230,000

Newcastle

B - 20,000,000

T - 3,000,000

W - 30,000

Norwich

B - -8,500,000

T - 1

W - 15000

QPR

B - -6,000,000

T - 1

W - 1

Stoke

B - 2,250,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 25,000

Sunderland

B - 25,900,000

T - 3,900,000

W - 1

Swansea

B - -10,350,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 1

Tottenham

B - 82,500,000

T - 12,000,000

W - 100,000

West Brom

B - 11,150,000

T - 4,000,000

W - 45,000

Wigan

B - 7,000,000

T - 5,000,000

W - 60,000

Wolves

B - 10,250,000

T - 8,250,000

W - 20,000

Dieu - your inbox is full mate :)

Ive just had a question about announcments etc.

The rule is -

You MUST announce transfers and sacking obviously

its up to you in terms of budgets (if you announce a big budget, people will want more money)

Its in your own interest to post a transfer list or availible players.

And with overseas transfers ive been asked twice. You get ONE a window and its Three Times the players value, or their minimum fee release clause

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Newton Announces Budgets

Today saw Danny Newton make his first move as Liverpool chairman. A spokesperson for Liverpool FC announced today "Even with the club's precarious financial state, Newton is willing to give Dalglish a £30m warchest to claim back the Premier League, on the condition that he (Newton) has the final say on the signings."

This comes after the public distaste in Dalglish's signings in the last year, with players such as Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson seen as 'money wasted' by the fans.

It has been touted that the Merseyside club are set for a reported £24m bid for Lille playmaker Eden Hazard. The 20-year old winger is referred to as one of the best in Europe and helped Lille to their Ligue 1 triumph last season, however to seal the deal Joe Cole's loan could become a permanent move to the French Champions.

Dieu - your inbox is full mate :)

Ive just had a question about announcments etc.

The rule is -

You MUST announce transfers and sacking obviously

its up to you in terms of budgets (if you announce a big budget, people will want more money)

Its in your own interest to post a transfer list or availible players.

And with overseas transfers ive been asked twice. You get ONE a window and its Three Times the players value, or their minimum fee release clause

Oh right. You only get 50 msgs in the inbox and both sent and received counts. Did not know that. Anyway the msgs are deleted now.

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png200px-Eden_en_selection_Belge.jpg

Liverpool Snap Up Starlet

Today sees Dalglish's first move into the market to land Belgian winger Eden Hazard for a reported £24m, with Joe Cole remaining at Lille. New chairman Danny Newton was reported to be happy with the signing, and stated that it "showed the club's ambition to move up the league and break the top 4's grip on Europe."

The Belgian was stated to be over the moon at his move to Merseyside on a 5 year deal reported to be worth £65'000 per week.

01wolves.png

Businessman Des Morgan is still waiting on the FA, or whoever it may be to confirm whether or not he is able to takeover from Steve Morgan as chairman and owner of the West Midlands Club. It is believed the hold up is due to the FA looking at whether Des passes the Fit and Proper Persons Test in order to purchase and own a football club.

Archived