+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

Part-Timer

Ollie, you need to delete some messages.

Amateur

Maxi Heads For Reebok

A Liverpool spokesperson today met the press outside Anfield to announce that Maxi Rodriguez has agreed a £5m move, just short of deadline day, to Bolton Wanderers. The wage packet Maxi is set to recieve is as yet unknown, however, like Kuyt, the high-earning winger would have been sat on the sidelines with Liverpool's acquisitions this window.

Maxi arrived at Anfield on a free, and chairman Danny Newton is said to be pleased with the profit made on the wide midfielder.

Amateur

Default Sky Sports Official Interview

Sky Sports Official Interview With Bolton Chairman Yosef Johnson

Since his take over of Bolton Football club two days ago new chairman Yosef Johnson has made quick changes in the team and staff showing his intent of direction for the club. It's easy to see he has been a busy man with the two signings of Everton Wonderkid Jack Rodwell, Bosnian born Croatian striker Nikica Jelavic, as well as appointing Martin Jol to the managerial post. However Mr.Johnson called us to let us know he would like to give in interview signally his direction and intent for the club.

Sky Sports: Thank you for the surprising call Mr.Chairman

Mr.Johnson: You are quite welcome! I wanted to do this earlier but its been a busy couple of days and I have had barely time to talk to my family!

SS: Your takeover of Bolton Wanderers sees you as another American owner added to the list here in the EPL, do you think stigma of American owners will hinder your progress of the club?

YJ Absolutely not, I see myself as a progressive when it comes to the game. Yes there have been bad owners that were American's but it would be ridiculous to assume that each is the same. We are in a different generation and we need the best of the best around regardless of their ethnicity.

SS: Your first step in taking the club in a new direction was the appointment of former Tottenham manager Martin Jol, what were your motives behind this and what does Jol play in your vision?

YJ: Martin has the mindset tactically and vision wise that I believe myself to have. I want the club to play an attack minded flowing game and Martin has the leadership and knowledge into the players. He has been with many clubs throughout Europe and I believe he has what it takes to take this club to Europe.

SS: Very well, you say he has what it takes to push the club into Europe soccer, does that mean that you are setting this as a season objective?

YJ: Yes very much so, I believe we have all that is necessary in place to challenge for a EURO League spot this year. I would also like the team to win a trophy or two in the cups we participate it. I am lenient, this is a project not an over night thing, we must build a program. But I do believe we are a very solid club and have every ability of giving any team a good game.

SS: So you have signed Everton youngster Jack Rodwell and former Ranger's striker Nikica Jelavic, tell us the reasons behind the signings?

YJ: Well I don't know a team who would want young Jack wearing there shirt, he has shown his potential and current ability and it proves the kid has everything he needs to become a leading English midfielder. I'm an open Liverpool supporter so it also was a little nice to get him off the rivals *Laughs* As for Jelavic I was thoroughly impressed with his goal to game ratio at Rangers showing his prolificacy in front of the net. At the right fee I immediately wanted him.

SS: Do you have any other targets on your radar?

YJ: We are actually tying up the last loose ends on bring Maxi Rodriguez here from Liverpool, it should be official within the next few days.

SS: Well thank you very much Mr.Johnson and it was a pleasure speaking with you.

YJ: No thank you, the pleasure was all mine.

Reserves

Ollie isn't even online. I don't get why he hasn't been online this evening. Why set a deadline when you know full well you'll get some messages. Unless he's had plans tonight, which you'd surely mention and possibly put it back.

Amateur

Well the transfer deadline has passed so judging by the time of a report posted it should be able to confirm the transfer

Reserves

It hasn't passed yet. Still have 15 minutes or so.

Amateur

Yes, but if people wanted to make offers for foreigners or lower league players (eg. me), they have missed out on that opportunity.

However it's not our place to demand Ollie constantly be online, for all we know something important may have come up in his life.
    Last edited by Canaries Fan; 13-03-2012 at 23:42. Reason: grammar corrections

Amateur

Norwich make Last Minute Transfer offer

Norwich have made a offer in the closing minutes of deadline day to Portsmouth for their center back, Ricardo Rocha. Norwich are believed to have offered 720,000 and U18 prospects Theo Jones and Patrick Drmola for the Portugese defender. Rocha has earned six caps for his country since 2006.

Norwich Chairman, Walter Wolfe had little to say about the offer. "We have made a offer for the player." Wolfe admitted after some pressure from reporters. "The ball is now entirely in Portsmouth's court as to whether they deem our valuation of the player acceptable."
    Last edited by Canaries Fan; 13-03-2012 at 23:51.

Amateur

Default Bolton Announce Swap Deal

Bolton Official Release

Bolton and Blackburn will do a straight swap seeing Ngog headed to Blackburn and Scott Dann coming to Bolton. The final paperwork is being completed and should be sealed soon.

Part-Timer

I'll just post my transfers here to be save.

Swansea Transfers.

Pavel Pogrebnyak - from Fulham in a swap + money deal. Fulham got Ashley Williams(Swansea) and I got Pavel + 1 Million Pounds

Eggert Jonsson - Swap deal from Wolves, they got Leon Britton.

Carlos Fierro - From Chivas for 700k

Amateur

Blackburn and Bolton have reached a deal for the transfer of David N'gog to Blackburn and Scott Dann going in the opposite direction!

Contract wise N'gog has reported to have signed a 4 year deal with 16 p/w wage!

Reserves

Carlos Fierro? How much is he worth on the game? If he's worth £700k, it'll cost £2.1m to buy him. Unless he has a release clause.

Reserves

Ollie's online as well .

Amateur

Yay oli is back. Now everything will be sorted!!

Amateur

Blackburn transfer activity:

Ins:
    Gio Dos Santos - Spurs - Loan - 1m fee
    Peter Whittingham - Cardiff - 4.5m
    Andy Johnson - Fulham - 2m
    Slyvain Distin - Everton - Swap
    David N'Gog - Bolton - Swap

Outs:
    Morten Gamst Pederson - Everton - Swap
    Scott Dann - Bolton - Swap

Hoilett is still up for sale guys! 8m!

Amateur

Norwich announce season budgets

Norwich manager Paul Lambert will be provided with a transfer budget of 1,000,000 and a wage budget of 350,000 per week according to Norwich Chairman, Walter Wolfe.
    "Our goal this season will be survival in what is undoubtedly the best league in the world." Wolfe told reporters gathered at Carrow Road. "It is the belief of the board that these funds will allow us to compete against the teams in this league without endangering the finances of the club. The board are not concerned about performances in cup competitions this season, and Paul (Lambert) will not be judged on progress in the cups. The only goal this season is to retain our top flight status."
    Last edited by Canaries Fan; 14-03-2012 at 00:19.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    Carlos Fierro? How much is he worth on the game? If he's worth £700k, it'll cost £2.1m to buy him. Unless he has a release clause.
    He has a release clause.

Banned

Manchester City would like to confirm the previously mentioned deal between Fulham and ourselves. Nigel De Jong will make a loan move for the duration of the season.

Wages: 100%
    Future Fee: No

It is believed that City have sent De Jong to Fulham to gain much needed match time. Chairman "Mike Nevo" and Manchester City boss "Roberto Mancini" would like to wish De Jong all the best this season and hope he will come back a stronger player.

Amateur
    The sheer depths of hell watching pineapple games

So Transfer deadline has passed and Stoke City would like to confirm the sales of Ricardo Fuller and Kenwyne Jones to Wolverhampton with Kevin Doyle and Nenad Miljas going the opposite direction on permanent and loan deals respectively

Amateur

Default Stoke City Final Transfers

INS

Rhys Williams - Middlesborough - 6'000'000
    David Bentley - Tottenham Hotspur - Part Exchange
    Kevin Doyle - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
    Andros Townsend - Tottenham Hotspur - Season Long Loan
    Nenad Miljas - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Season Long Loan
    Pablo Zabaleta - Manchester City - Season Long Long

OUTS

Ryan Shawcross - Tottenham Hotspur - Undisclosed Fee, plus Part Exchange
    Ricardo Fuller - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
    Kenwyne Jones - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange

Still Waiting on Confirmation and International Clearance from the FA in regards to the transfer of Neven Subotic from Borussia Dortmund.
    And of course chairman Kristof Lazarevic brought in experienced Serbian Manager Radomir Antic to lead the charge for the new season

Amateur

Right what happens now then???

Amateur

I imagine Ollie will holiday to the next transfer window

avine

TRANSFER CENTER:

IN
    • Krasimir Balakov Hajduk Split £5M
    • Nigel De Jong Manchester loan
    • Ashley Williams Swansea City AFC £1M/ex
    • Rickie Lambert Southampton £3M

OUT
    • Martin Jol Bolton Wanderers £1M
    • Andy Johnson Blackburn Rovers £2M
    • Pavel Pogrebnyak Swansea City AFC /ex
    • Philippe Senderos West Bromwich Albion £3M

FINANCES:
    TRANSFER BUDGET(SEASON) :£7.3m
    TRANSFER BUDGET(REMAINING):£4.3m
    BALANCE :+£1.85m

Reserves

How the hell did you edit that?

When Ollie's online, I'll hope he'll confirm all of my deals have gone through.

Amateur

iWant.

Where'd you do/get it?
    Last edited by I7IDanny; 14-03-2012 at 14:28.

avine

I would like to contribute. PM me your data and i will send you a .jpg. There is a thread in the tactics forum about.
    Last edited by avine; 14-03-2012 at 14:30.

Banned

I'm starting to wonder if this is going to go ahead, it's had so much interest and posts, it would be a shame if it doesn't...

Amateur

Yeah would be a huge shame if Ollie couldn't get this going its a great idea! Id love to run one, I do my own auction game on fmbase which is going really well Im thinking of doing a chairman game on there If I can get a helper to run it with me

Amateur

Thanks to Avine for the graphic:

Liverpool FC:

Initial Transfer Budget: £30m
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £5.75m

TRANSFERS IN:

Eden Hazard - Lille: £23.25m + p/ex
    Connor Wickham - Sunderland: £6m + p/ex
    Danny Welbeck - Manchester United: Loan, Season-long
    Alejandro Faurlin - QPR: £4m + Danny Wilson on Season-long loan
    Saloman Kalou - Chelsea: P/ex

TRANSFERS OUT:

Jordan Henderson - Chelsea: £5m + p/ex
    Dirk Kuyt - Sunderland: P/ex
    Danny Wilson - QPR: Season-long loan as part of Faurlin deal
    Joe Cole - Lille: Loan to permanent as part of Hazard deal
    Maxi Rodriguez - Bolton: £5m

Amateur

Is this still going on? Does anyone know?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolLad View Post
    Is this still going on? Does anyone know?
    I have a big feeling it's not, but I may be wrong?

avine

guys, i made ollie's also

Chelsea FC
    Initial Transfer Budget: £
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £

INS
    Fernando Llorente- Athletic- £31.5m
    Jordan Henderson- Liverpool- £5m + p/ex
    Harry Redknapp p/ex
    OUTS
    Fernando Torres - Sunderland - £20m
    Saloman Kalou-Liverpool- p/ex
    John Obi Mikel-Tottenham p/ex
    Last edited by avine; 16-03-2012 at 16:46.

avine

Kristof1982 there should be no Undisclosed Fee, about Ryan Shawcross transfer.

Amateur

Should i just give up? Keep checking for new news but keep being disappointed

Amateur

I soooooooooo want this to carry on!!

Amateur

I'm gonna play some friendlies

Amateur

SHAMROCK ROVERS 0-3 BLACKBURN ROVERS

Blackburn came away with a solid Pre-Season win over Irish champions Shamrock!

New signings Giovani Dos Santos and Peter Whittingham started their first games for the club and both scored.
    David N'gog was a second half substitute and set up David Dunn to lash in from 22 yards.

Shamrock had a penalty saved in the 9th minute when striker Jones was fouled by Adam Henley.

Just when Shamrock were getting going and taking the game to the Lancaster club Peter Whittingham gave Blackburn the
    lead with a tap in at the far post from terrific wing play and cross from fellow newbie Giovani.

This gave Blackburn the confidence to keep the ball and get forward with more intent Giovani was tearing into Shamrock
    on both flanks swapping with Whittingham every ten minutes or so. This brought about the second goal it was a bursting
    run on the right wing by Whittingham, he cut in brilliantly onto his left foot and squared to Giovani who played a class one-two
    with Yakubu and finished superbly left footed into the top left corner of the net.

At the break Blackburn made two changes with Yakubu making way for David N'gog and Slyvain Distin making his debut coming
    on for Adam Henley.

The second half started slowly with Blackburn dominating possession but not really using it, finally the third goal came this time
    it was David N'gog to show his class with a delightful flick over the defense for David Dunn to lash home and finish off a decent
    looking Shamrock Rovers side.

Fans after the game were looking optimistic for the season ahead. Recent change at the top has brought new found confidence
    around Ewood Park. New signings, new board, fresh start, things are definetly looking up for Blackburn Rovers.

Last edited by UkFootballScore; 15-03-2012 at 10:31.

Semi Pro

Tbh the database takes about 6 hours to do and the transfer take a while as well I should know because I have a chairman game running slightly different it's fantasy chairman but it's basically the same so you just need to fin the time to do it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Tbh the database takes about 6 hours to do and the transfer take a while as well I should know because I have a chairman game running slightly different it's fantasy chairman but it's basically the same so you just need to fin the time to do it
    Still though, people have put a lot of effort in with this, which is what was asked, but we haven't heard from him in this thread for days... Even when he came online couple of nights ago.

avine

You haven't posted your finances. If anyone does not want to participate it would be fair to say it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by avine View Post
    You haven't posted your finances. If anyone does not want to participate it would be fair to say it.
    Who was that directed towards?

avine

Ollie, who else? i am sure he did not start the thread without having FRTE full edition, so maybe something else caused this delay. Do you have FMRTE full edition? As we stand now you should stop moaning until there are news or i will send you back De Jong

Banned

Ollie, who else? i am sure he did not start the thread without having FRTE full edition, so maybe something else caused this delay. Do you have FMRTE full edition? As we stand now you should stop moaning until there are news or i will send you back De Jong
    You just said "You" so I didn't have a clue I dont personally have FMRTE, I'm not moaning, i just don't have a lot of faith due to the circumstances

avine

Wolves FC
    Initial Transfer Budget: £3m
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £2.5m
    INS
    • Mario Balotelli - Manchester City loan
    • Leon Britton- Swansea swap
    • Ricardo Fuller-Stoke city swap
    • Kenwyne Jones-Stoke city swap
    • Michael Dawson- £6m
    • Billy Davies
    OUTS
    • Ebanks-Blake has - Wigan £5.5 Million
    • Eggert Jonsson- Swansea swap
    • Doyle-Stoke city-swap
    • Milijas-Stoke city-Season long loan
    • Terry Connor

fletcher-balotelli,quite impressive
    Last edited by avine; 16-03-2012 at 17:57.

Amateur

Hey guys I was thinking if Ollie doesnt get back to anybody in like the next day or so that Im gonna run my own Chairmans game, same rules but with a couple of tweaks, what do you guys think?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof1982 View Post
    Hey guys I was thinking if Ollie doesnt get back to anybody in like the next day or so that Im gonna run my own Chairmans game, same rules but with a couple of tweaks, what do you guys think?
    Using the squads we have here or starting from scratch?

Amateur

I think we should have a vote with the people involved with this apparent failed game but im thinking same clubs that weve chosen already but start from scratch eg a couple of tweaks to transfers and rules so there is no confusion

avine

Stoke City FC
    Initial Transfer Budget: £5m
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £3m

INS
    1. Rhys Williams - Middlesborough - £6'000'000
    2. David Bentley - Tottenham Hotspur - Part Exchange
    3. Kevin Doyle - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
    4. Andros Townsend - Tottenham Hotspur - Season Long Loan
    5. Nenad Miljas - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Season Long Loan
    6. Pablo Zabaleta - Manchester City - Season Long Long
    7. Radomir Antic - Manager - Free

OUTS
    1. Ryan Shawcross - Tottenham Hotspur - £5'000'000, plus Part Exchange
    2. Ricardo Fuller - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
    3. Kenwyne Jones - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
    4. Tony Pulis - £1'000'000

Last edited by avine; 16-03-2012 at 11:47.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof1982 View Post
    I think we should have a vote with the people involved with this apparent failed game but im thinking same clubs that weve chosen already but start from scratch eg a couple of tweaks to transfers and rules so there is no confusion
    I would agree with this, but I think you should outlay the rules first before me make the vote.

Amateur

yeah i completely agree! just start over from the start!! i reckon have all teams equal as well as in the same transfer budgets and stuff and have £20 mil each to spend on foreigners instead of just one signing and unlimited lower league signings with triple the value and as usual unlimited transfers between chairmen,

i know it may be biased lol as i am Blackburn with no money but it is a bit unfair that some have loads of dosh you'll still have an advantage with current team being awesome compared to Blackburn but will be a bit fairer from transfer side of things, if you get what i'm saying! i'd love to run one but haven't got access to FM 12 or editor lol i really want to be part of a chairman game though and would be prepared to be part of the first process with transfers to help out organiser??

Amateur

So rules would be say:

Each team has same Transfer and Wage Budget, say £35m to create own team

£20m each for overseas transfers

Unlimited lower league transfers

Each overseas or lower league signing will be triple the player value

Banned

I would have to disagree with "Same Transfer & Wage Budget", and i'm not just saying that because i'm Manchester City, because I will swap with anyone if I had to just so we didn't have that rule. We shouldn't change anything about the teams in my opinion, it was good as it was.

I do agree though with Unlimited lower league transfers.

[Edit] same wage budget wouldn't work out anyway because Manchester City are spending well over £2mil per week, where as Blackburn is probably under £1mil? You couldn't lower City's and making Blackburn's on par with City's would be a disaster for the club.

As for finances, it would only benefit you in the very short term anyway.

If we did have to go with Same Transfer budget, then i'd suggest something different, such as given teams who have a transfer budget under £20mil, that extra £20mil in bank balance. That way, you can make some signings which is ultimately what your asking for. Then just leave the other clubs with higher budgets as they are.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 16-03-2012 at 16:11.

avine

The only thing that went wrong here is that the finances -transfer badget/transfer badget remaining- become known. This is not that bad for the 1st season though.

Banned

The only thing that went wrong here is that the finances -transfer badget/transfer badget remaining- become known. This is not that bad for the 1st season though.
    Unfortunately, theres nothing you could do about that, even if the OP didn't put the finances up, anyone could start a new game and find out the finances.

avine

Totenham Hotspur FC
    Initial Transfer Budget: £13m
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £0.3m
    INS
    • Marc-Andre ter Stegen Mönchengladbach. £8.7m
    • Ryan Shawcross - Stoke City - £5m p/ex
    • Obi Mikel - Chelsea - p/ex
    • Andre Villas Boas
    OUTS
    • David Bentley - Stoke city - Part Exchange
    • Andros Townsend - Stoke city - Season Long Loan
    • Gio Dos Santos - Blackburn Rovers - Loan - 1m fee
    • Jake Livermore - Wigan Athletic - Season Long Loan
    • Niko Kranjcar - QPR - Season Long Loan
    • Harry Redsknapp - Chelsea - p/ex
    Last edited by avine; 16-03-2012 at 16:52.

avine

Beside the six teams with images(which is cosmetic) there were 11 more teams active during the first transfer window:
    wigan
    bolton
    everton
    sunferland
    swansea
    man city
    qpr
    norwich
    west brom
    blackburn
    man utd

The one who moderates should 1) make a list of free players and 2) receive votes for FA chairman, so:
    • we need one player with FMRTE full edition to moderate the game,if not ollie, until the next transfer window,January 1st, with updates,
    • plus we can place advert for three new players to join:

arsenal
    newcastle
    aston villa

Reserves

Milijas is a season long loan, not a swap.

avine

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    Milijas is a season long loan, not a swap.
    thanks, fixed that:
    Milijas-Stoke city-Season long loan

Amateur

Beside the six teams with images(which is cosmetic) there were 11 more teams active during the first transfer window:
    wigan
    bolton
    everton
    sunferland
    swansea
    man city
    qpr
    norwich
    west brom
    blackburn
    man utd

The one who moderates should 1) make a list of free players and 2) receive votes for FA chairman, so:
    • we need one player with FMRTE full edition to moderate the game,if not ollie, until the next transfer window,January 1st, with updates,
    arsenal
    newcastle
    aston villa
    Make that four. I thought this was dead so am involved in other stuff now so I'm handing in my official resignation.
    (I was QPR)

Semi Pro

I am Newcastle was waiting to here bk from ollie regarding transfers

Semi Pro

I have the full edition of fmrte but I already have a chairman game running

Amateur

I'm out aswell so everton is now back available

Reserves

He did this last time as well and Toon eventually took over.

Amateur

Wigan is available

Semi Pro

Yeh my otha one is kinda annoying becos of how long fmrte takes to load up arghhh

Amateur

I'm out of this nothing going on in this so Sunderland's available

Semi Pro

Same ere I am out gd luck with it all

Reserves

I'm out as well.

Banned

I'm out too.

Wow I cannot believe some people on here! Ive clearly had an issue, I'm not going to put the hard work into this and then dissapear as I've just got it started am I! Ive had internet that has been wiped out for sky for about 4 days is it? Then reason I signed on and didn't write was because it was on my phone and I wanted to post a message, but it wouldn't work on my phone.
    I've had many abuse emails of some people from here I won't mention their names but from one person I've had 46 emails.
    I've also got a horrible inbox and it's all completely unnecessary and I'm socked by the ingorance and aggssion towards me for something I set up for A A COMMUNITY! I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I've had no Internet so it couldn't be helped and it's still poor now. I see alot of people have decided to leave and others want to set up a different game, that doesn't bother me but people sending me abusive diff for something that I took ALOT of time and effort to do has really pis sed me off.

avine

hahhaahhaa

Part-Timer

I would send the posts to the admin.

Sorry your internet has been down. Hope this doesn't become a huge unnecessary saga.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post

Sorry your internet has been down. Hope this doesn't become a huge unnecessary saga.
    I second that, talk to an admin and they should be able to see the messages.

hahhaahhaa
    Says it all really. Thank you to those patient people those who could so there was an obvious problem, it's water of a ducks back the things they've said to me they're probally 40 year old gimps sat at home whilst I have my whole footballing career ahead of me. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post

Yeh I've sent the inboxes to admin and a copy of the addresses of those who emailed me in the hope they an match up the usernames. I don't see what the point is, after all this is just a game? What is the need

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ollie laaaaaaaad View Post
    Yeh I've sent the inboxes to admin and a copy of the addresses of those who emailed me in the hope they an match up the usernames. I don't see what the point is, after all this is just a game? What is the need
    They should be able to just look straight at your inbox I would think.

Amateur

In all honesty this was probably for the best, it's gotten the jerks out of the game, and hopefully all of us left won't think the world has ended next time you're not online when people think you should be.

Part-Timer

Maybe best just to start a whole new thread.

State that you will try you best to be online once a week. If you have extra problems more, then don't let impatient people sign up.

My sign up itself is pretty slow progress, but i try my best to keep up to date. At times due to illness, engagement, internet etc it has been a while without posting but i have a good bunch so its ok.

Just continue and forget about what they said

Amateur

Im still up for playig and restarting, but wouldnt mind changing clubs and I think me need a couple of tweaks to the rules eg lower league transfers

avine

So, two more teams are free:
    stoke city
    blackburn rovers
    Last edited by avine; 17-03-2012 at 09:34.

Amateur

Glad to see you are back Ollie. Sorry to hear about the abuse that has been aimed at you. Sadly there will always be jerks on the internet that feel that they can do/say anything because they are hiding behind a nick name!

avine

Fulham FC
    De Jong set to return back home to Man City

Amateur

Hang on why is blackburn free Im not going anywhere? I was the only one to say there would be issues lol

Amateur

Nice to see you're back Ollie. Can't believe that people would leave after what, a couple days of inactivity? Shows how little patience people have.

Ah well, as stated, it's probably got rid of most of the muppets anyway

Amateur

Whoa why is stoke City back up too, im here guys been crazy busy with St Patties day

Banned

I was just following what everyone else was doing Loads appeared to be saying their out and a really did think he wasn't coming back.

Amateur

I still can't believe that someone sent 46 messages moaning about FOUR days inactivity haha its funny really lol i mean I must of missed the 'you must be online at all times from now on' memo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UkFootballScore View Post
    I still can't believe that someone sent 46 messages moaning about FOUR days inactivity haha its funny really lol i mean I must of missed the 'you must be online at all times from now on' memo
    Yeah it's a bit sad really that someone could go so far, if they didn't think he was coming back then just leave, no need for abuse.

Reserves

No wonder his inbox was full . I wanted to PM my transfers. Obviously that doesn't matter now.

Amateur

wigan
    bolton
    everton
    sunferland
    swansea
    man city
    qpr
    norwich
    west brom
    blackburn
    man utd

arsenal
    newcastle
    aston villa
    May I ask why arsenal is there ??

Amateur

SO are we still doing this?/

Semi Pro

If we're still doing this I will keep playing

Amateur

I sure as hell hope we keep playing eh!! I have full version of FMRTE to by the way!!

Part-Timer

I think if it is to be done then it should be a whole new thread with this one locked. Obviously ex particpants get their team if they so wish.

If ollie wishes to continue great for him. If not then let someone else take over.

Either way i think it is best if this thread is closed.

Banned

Although I said I was out, if this does go ahead then I'd be happy to participate as it was really good to start with, plenty of people posting etc... I only said I was out as everyone else seemed to be

Amateur

Ollie Mate, are you gonna start up a new thread? If not I will start one one Wednsday (Tuesday night for the folks in UK and Europe) please indicate on here if your interested in playing the new game and I will pm you guys with the new thread, also if there is somebody with FMRTE who has a little spare time then a co-moderator of sorts will be a good idea if there are days we cannot work on due to other commitments!

Thanks guys and hope to here from all of you soon!

Also if you have any suggestions for the new game PM me!

Cheers Kristof

Amateur

I'm up for doing another one aswell as this one I have faith In Ollie lol hope his internet gets better it must be soo frustrating not being able to do anything

Part-Timer

Just so people know, I'm starting a new chairman game which will definitely run, unlike this one!

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...29#post7684729

Default Wigan Athletic

Can I have the Wigan Athletic chairman position Please!

Lurker

ollie where do i sign up for the game as the links just take me to threads and not the actual game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3