+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

Can i just let people know, i've only receieved two PM's on peoples budget, its fine to post them in here in a press conference etc. but i might miss them, so just drop me a PM with your wage and transfer budget

Redknapp Confirmed As New Chelsea Boss

Chelsea have confirmed Harry Redknapp as their new boss on a three year deal. Chelsea have moved swiftly to put their new man in place, and have met their own brief of a 'british' manager. The compensation package with Tottenham is said to involve John Obi Mikel, whether it is a loan or full transfer we are not aware.
    Meanwhile over at Spurs, Everton boss David Moyes, and former Chelsea man Andre Villas-Boas have been made joint favourites with the bookmakers.
    More to come from Mr.Redknapp and Chairman Oliver Connolly later

Amateur
    The sheer depths of hell watching pineapple games

Ill take Stoke folks - Kristof Lazarevic

Amateur

Tottenham confirm signing of John Obi Mikel
    Tottenham Hotspurs has today completed the signing if Chelsea FC's 24 year old midfielder John Obi Mikel for an undisclosed fee.
    The signing of Mikel is part of the transfer that sees manager Harry Redknapp move accross London to take control of the russian owned club.
    In a comment Tottenhams new chairman said that although he was sad to see manager Redknapp leave the club, he was satisfied with the compensation the club recived.
    When asked about the new man Mikel, Moridin said that he was exited by the prospect of seeing him in the lilywhite shirt of Tottenham. "He will add steel to what is allready a very strong midfield." He said.

Amateur

Dave Whelan steps down!

It was announced today after many weeks of speculation that Dave Whelan will step down as Chairman of Wigan Athletic. In his statement on the Wigan Athletic website it says "After considering what i've achieved at Wigan in my time here, i've decided that it's time to step down. It needs a younger man with fresh ideas to take Wigan to the next level and i want to enjoy my retirement." Dave Whelan also announced the man to takeover him was Dan Smith. " We are proud to announce the man to take over from me will be Dan Smith. He's a close friend of mine with many years of experience in business." We caught up with the new owner and he gave us this statement.

"We aim to take over the world...in 5 years. We will be standing by Roberto Martínez and giving him the cash that will secure our first aim this year which is staying in the league. We wanted to make this clear because of rumours my friend Martin Jol who made available by Fulham was about to take over."

Transfer Budget £6 Million
    Wage Budget £450k p/w
    Last edited by Ncfc_king; 12-03-2012 at 10:50.

Amateur

Andre Villas-Boas confirmed as new Tottenham manager
    Tottenham Hotspur have confirmed that former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas has signed a 4 year contract with the club.
    Portuguese manager Villas-Boas has been unemployed since his contract was terminated by Chelsea.
    Speaking outside Tottenhams stadium White Hart Lane, new Tottenham Chairman Arawn Moridin said that he believe Villas-Boas to be one of the most talented young managers in football and he was really looking forward to working close with him.

When Villas-Boas arrives at White Hart Lane he knows that he needs to work hard to ensure that the club achieves it's goal of qualifying for the Champions League.

And so we're full guys, 20 Chairmen!!

Deadline day is set as tomorrow, so i need any transfers by 11:59PM on the 13/3/2012. Wont accept any afterwards. The vote deadline for the FA, is at 9pm tonight. so if anyone else wants to put their name forward do it now, and you can start sending your votes whenever.

Amateur

Transfer listed

Ali Al-Habsi

The 29 year old goalkeeper who has first team premier league experience has been put on the market. The Wigan board are waiting for offers. The Wigan manager has also told the fans "We know what we need but we need to be patience due to other owners asking outrages prices."

Amateur

WOLVES TOLD 'HANDS OFF' YOUNG TALENT HOILETT!

Blackburn Rovers Chairman Jack Bullock has told Wolves to forget about signing starlet Junior Hoilett!

After reports of a swap deal came up Bullock felt a public rejection was necessary to give a warning to the rest of league saying
    "im not in this business to sell our best players to anyone regardless if their relagation rivals or title challengers"

Banned

There have been reports coming from Manchester City, regarding Chairman & Football Adviser 'Mike Nevo', that he has had a meeting today with Roberto Mancini. It is believed that the meeting was regarding players at the club, who should stay and who should go. Our sources within the club have been able to collect information regarding this meeting, but would like to stress that it might not be 100% correct...

There is speculation that the following players could leave the club, if the offers are right...

Right Back - Pablo Zabaleta - City are reported to be looking for around £6mil
    Central Midfielder - Gareth Barry - The fee for Barry appears to be unclear and offers will probably have to be made for us to get a clear view on the matter
    Defensive Midfilder - Owen Hargreaves - Reports suggest that Owen Hargreaves could leave the club for as little as £1.5mil
    Striker - Mario Balotelli - Speculation is ripe for the young Italian, with suggestion of interested parties already making offers. It is believed that an offer for a transfer would have to be made and would only be allowed to leave for the right price. It is also suggested City may be willing to discuss a loan deal.
    Striker - Carlos Tevez - There has been major interest in Carlos Tevez and we believe City may be ready to cash in on the guy who has spurred City on for the last two seasons. City are looking for offers before revealing his price tag. Although reluctant, they may also listen to loan offers.

Amateur

Transfer news!

Wigan Athletic have agreed a deal for Jake Livermore to sign on a season long loan deal from Tottenham Hotspurs.

Reserves

Tactic Master, empty your PM box please dude .

Amateur

Blackburn Rovers

Transfer Budget: £0
    Wage Budget: 400k p/w

Amateur

Transfer news!

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake has joined Wigan from Wolves for £5.5 Million.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    Tactic Master, empty your PM box please dude .
    Sorted, PM Box is empty

Amateur

Wolfe puts name forward for FA

Norwich City chairman Walter Wolfe has thrown his name into the mix for a position at the FA this morning. Mr. Wolfe is not considered a favorite for the position, as it is believed he may be regarded as too inexperienced at this level, but he has thrown his name into the hat nonetheless. "I wasn't a favorite for the Norwich job either." Wolfe reminded the media. "I don't expect I'll get the position, but I'd love to work for my country and if I don't put my name out there for consideration, then I'll never have an opportunity to do so."

When asked why other chairmen should consider him for election, Wolfe replied. "I would ensure that the proper manager will be picked to lead the team to success now and in years to come. There is a lot of media pressure to pick an English manager, and while I would like to see an Englishman leading England, I think we have to consider all options and pick the best manager, ignoring the nationality and reputation of the candidates."
    Last edited by Canaries Fan; 12-03-2012 at 22:14. Reason: Additional info.

Amateur

Blackburn Owner Opens Chequebook!

Blackburn Rovers have decided to spend money to get up the league ladder! They have announced the signing of Cardiff City Midfielder Peter Whitting! The fee has been released as £4.5m! Blackburn gaffer Steve Kean cannot hide his excitement at the new owners stance after the refusal to sell star player Junior Hoilett and now the signing of Peter Whittingham has really shown the ambition of the club is on the up!

avine

Fulham FC Transfer Rumors
    Fulham are interested in signing Trabzonspor midfielder Didier Zokora, the 30-year-old Ivorian international is set to return in English Premier Division

Last edited by avine; 12-03-2012 at 14:55.

Amateur

Blackburn Rovers have completed the loan signing of Giovani Dos Santos til the end of the Season for a fee of £1m

Amateur

Jeremy Peace set to sell majority of West Bromwich Albion FC

It was announced today that the Former owner of West Bromwich Albion FC, Jeremy Peace , has agreed to sell a 60% share in the football club to Northern Irish born businessman Richard Hatton. Jeremy Peace has indicated that he would be looking to take a backseat approach in running the football club.

Unproven and Inexperienced Hatton, who earned his fortune through a nationally recognised scrap metal recycling company has now become the leading shareholder for West Bromwich, commenting to local press Hatton stated that he "Felt a great buzz around the place, and wanted to get things running early".

The clubs official statement from Hatton is as follows:

"-I would like to thank everyone in supporting me in becoming the highest shareholder of West Bromwich Albion FC.

-The Boards expectations are to have a stable mid table finish for the season

- I have decided to keep Roy Hodgson as the Manager for the time being and look forward to working with him."

It is unknown what Hatton's first move will be within the transfer market, however predictions suggest that he will be looking to improve albion's defensive capabilities.

Part-Timer

Huw Jenkins sells his share in Swansea City A.F.C

Today Huw Jenkins, the former chairman of Swansea City A.F.C announced that he has sold 51% of his share in Swansea. The buyer is an Icelandic businessman Björgvin Radebe. Radebe is considered to be the wealthiest man in Iceland and owns many companies in Iceland and abroad.

Björgvin told the press that he looks forward to working with manager, Brendan Rogers and feels a good vibe from the staff and the players. His expectation for the upcoming season is that Swansea earn a mid-table finish and bring a couple of players in to mach his ambitions.

There are already transfer rumors that Björgvin is looking at young striker Carlos Fierro that currently plays for Chivas.

Amateur

The following players have been placed on the Blackburn transfer list

Morten Gamst Pederson - 4m
    Gael Givet - 4m
    Bruno Ribeiro - 1.5m

The following players are on the Blackburn radar:

Mario Balotelli - Loan Deal
    Robert Pires - Free Agent
    Marco Matterazzi - Free Agent

Hi guys been out for a few hours will get round to answering my Pm's now!

Banned

Manchester City have today announced that Mario Balotelli will make his way to Wolves on a season long loan. The deal will include an option for Wolves to secure Balotelli at the end of the season for £15mil. Wolves will also pay 100% of Balotelli's wages whilst he is at the club!

Here are the base outlines of the deal...

Name: Mario Balotelli
    Loan From: Manchester City
    Loan To: Wolves
    Wages: 100%
    Future Fee: £15mil

Mike Nevo spoke to Roberto Mancini before concluding the deal, as he believes Mancini should have a certain degree of control on things and after a long talk, both agreed it would be the best move to let Balotelli gain first team action at Wolves.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ollie laaaaaaaad View Post
    Can i just let people know, i've only receieved two PM's on peoples budget, its fine to post them in here in a press conference etc. but i might miss them, so just drop me a PM with your wage and transfer budget
    PM's are full mate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ollie laaaaaaaad View Post
    Hi guys been out for a few hours will get round to answering my Pm's now!
    Hope you get back to me on the Tevez transfer

Should have replied to everyone other than tactic master now, if not i apologize and please resend

Amateur

Liverpool Keep It British

Liverpool FC today annouced the signing of English U21 striker Connor Wickham from Sunderland for a fee believed to be in the region of £6.5m, with Dutch winger Dirk Kuyt going the other way. Kuyt had been usurped by the arrival of Kalou and Hazard, and with a large wage packet, was listed by request of the chairman.

It is said to be that Wickham has signed a 5 year deal with the Merseyside club, with a wage packet of around £18'000 per week.

In other transfer news, Jack Robinson has moved to Wigan on a season-long loan. Danny Newton, chairman of Liverpool, was reported to state that "Wigan did wonders with Tom Cleverley from United. We hope that they can do the same for Jack this year"

Amateur

Default Bolton Announce a New Chairman

Bolton Announce Appointment

Owner Eddie Davies announced today the replacement of chairman Phil Gartside with American business man and former Semi Pro, Yosef Johnson. Johnson is known to be an avid Liverpool fan but let the skeptics no immediately he was hear to bring Bolton to the summit of football.

Amateur

Statement from Bolton Wanderers F.C.

We would like to announce the release of Owen Coyle as Manager, Owen has been nothing short of outstanding in his commitment to the football club over the years. However at some point directions change and it was in the best interest of both parties that this be done. With that being said we would also like to announce the immediate appointment of Martin Jol as new manager of Bolton F.C. Martin Jol will be given an injection fo 30mil for transfer as well 250k towards the wage budge. We are very a manager of Martin's pedigree has come to be head to the new project taking place at Rebook Stadium.

Banned

Manchester City have announced with great pleasure, the intended sale of Carlos Tevez to Chelsea FC! There was negotiations and at times the possibility of a break down in talks, but the two clubs eventually came to an agreement over an £18,000,000 transfer fee. All that remains is for Chelsea to sign the appropriate documents and the signing can become official.

Carlos Tevez's future at Manchester City over the past year has always been a big subject in the media, with the Striker handing in transfer requests and his recent adventures to Argentina without permission, going 'Awol'. Mike Nevo has comfirmed that the reason behind this sale was because, despite the Argentine coming back to the club and wanting to get back in the fold, he felt Tevez was bad for the dressing room and he doesn't feel the relationship between Mancini and himself can be repaired. He went on to state that Tevez has been a great servant to the club since his arrival and would like to thank him for giving his all on the pitch and bringing Manchester City to where it's at today and would like to wish him all the best at Chelsea FC.

P.S. Good luck Ollie, you'll need it
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 12-03-2012 at 19:35.

Amateur

QPR announce Transfer Listed players:
    DJ Campbell - Too many options up front.
    Jay Bothroyd - See above.

Will only listen to reasonable offers.
    Last edited by TWFL; 12-03-2012 at 21:44.

Amateur

EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

Chairman Nick Leadbeater has come publicly announced today that the club will be dipping into the transfer budget to bring a couple of players to the club and that they are currently in talks with a couple of clubs for players, with the club open to any offers for the clubs current players. He also stated the clubs ambitions for the forthcoming season, with these being:

LEAGUE:- A Respectable finish
    FA CUP :- 5th Round
    League Cup :- Quarter Final

avine

2011/2012 Season Expectations :
    EPL:EURO Cup qual.(League)
    EURO Cup :Second Knockout Round
    English FA Cup:6th Round
    English League Cup:Quarter Final

Transfer Budget: £7.3m
    Wage Budget: £44.5M/a

We would like to announce the immediate appointment of Krasimir Balakov for £5 Million to replace Martin Jol(transferred £1 Million to Bolton)
    Contract length 3yrs, wages:10k/w

Rickie Lambert has joined Fulham from Southampton for £3 Million
    Contract length 3yrs, wages:25k/w
    Last edited by avine; 12-03-2012 at 22:19.

Amateur

3 million he must be worth more than 1m on fm!!

Amateur

SKY SPORT NEWS Understands Everton & Blackburn are close to a deal for Pederson

SOURCES Confirm Pederson is in Merseyside for a medical

SKY SPORTS NEWS The deal will include Centre Back Slyvain Distin and are told its a straight swap deal

More to follow......

avine

Quote Originally Posted by UkFootballScore View Post
    3 million he must be worth more than 1m on fm!!
    just £975K valued in southampton

Banned

Manchester City would like to confirm that they have come to an agreement with Everton over the transfer of Owen Hargreaves. Mike Nevo has spoke to the media today and has said the fee is in the region of around £1,000,000. All that is left is for Everton to sign the documents to make the transfer official.

Roberto Mancini has spoken out about the transfer, saying "I beleive this is the best for the club and for Owen. He has had troubles with injuries over the past few years or so and I beleive, as does Mike Nevo, that this transfer could be what Owen needs and I wish him all the best".

In Other News...

Speculation is ripe, after the recent news about the sale of several players, that Roberto Mancini could be allowed a bigger transfer budget. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but it appears that if Mancini needs more money, he could be allowed that opportunity.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Lead View Post
    EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

Chairman Nick Leadbeater has come publicly announced today that the club will be dipping into the transfer budget to bring a couple of players to the club and that they are currently in talks with a couple of clubs for players, with the club open to any offers for the clubs current players. He also stated the clubs ambitions for the forthcoming season, with these being:

LEAGUE:- A Respectable finish
    FA CUP :- 5th Round
    League Cup :- Quarter Final

Hey nick sent you a PM.

Amateur

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Everton Football Club sign Former England International Owen Hargreaves.

Chairman Nick Leadbeater had this to say on the offer, "Owen is the main target the club was after and i am pleased that he has agreed to sign for the club. He comes with a wealth of experience and hopefully he can help guide the club to success this season."

SKY SPORTS also believe that the club is in contact with blackburn over the potential signing of Winger Morten Gamst Pedersen with Sylvain Distin going the other way. Leadbeater had this to say on the deal "we are in contact with Blackburn over Pedersen and hopefully the deal will be complete in the next couple of hours. Both parties have agreed on the deal its just down to the players passing medicals and agreeing terms." With SKY getting new news all the time we quizzed Leadbeater on any other potential transfers that may be made and this is what he had to say. "One or two players may leaving the club but also the club are after 2/3 players to replace and bolster the squad"

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by avine View Post
    just £975K valued in southampton
    ah fair shout good deal lol

Amateur

Speaking with new Chairman Yosef Johnson

When Sky Sports spoke briefly with newly appoint American chairman Yosef Johnson, he was quick to outline his plans and ambitions for his team. When asked of his objectives he replied without hesitation, "I came here to turn this club into a top 6 club who eventually will fight with the likes of Man United and Chelsea."

His ambitions are backed by his hefty injection of 25m for newly hired Martin Jol to form his dynasty.

When quizzed on possible signings this window he was somewhat reluctant on details, "This is something Martin and I handle behind doors, of course we have our targets and players we like, but why on earth would we discuss our transfer policy or plans with the media?"

Bolton has been linked with winger Maxi Rodriguez as of late.

avine

Fulham FC announce Transfer Listed players:
    -Philippe Senderos
    -Marcel Gecov
    -Bjorn Helge Riise
    -Pajtim Kasami
    -Orlando Sa

Will listen to reasonable offers from fellow chairmen.

Reserves

Super Mariooooooooooo!!!! & Michael Dawson Check in

Wolves Chairman Des Morgan has today splashed some cash with the signings off Mario Balotelli and Michael Dawson. Balotelli joins on a season long loan with a future fee of £15m, whilst Dawson joins on a 4 year deal for £6m plus 20% of the next sale he's in.

Ebanks-Blake has departed the club for £5.5m.

Amateur

Default Bolton Release Transfer List

BOLTON TRANSFER LIST

Nigel Reo Coker
    David Ngog
    Tope Obadevi
    Ricardo Gardner

Chairman Yosef Johnson is willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Reserves

TWFL, you can't sell Diakite as he's only on loan.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    TWFL, you can't sell Diakite as he's only on loan.
    Ahha right I'll sort that out

Amateur

Stoke City Chairmen to Step Aside

Owner Peter Coates has decided to sell his beloved Stoke City FC to Serbian Businessman Kristof Lazarevic, Coats was quoted as saying "its with a heavy heart that I sell my beloved Stoke City but I believe Kristof has all of the attributes and knowledge to take Stoke to the next level

Amateur

Default Kristof Lazarevic takes over as Stoke City Owner

Today it was announced that Kristof Lazarevic has taken over as Owner and Chairman of Stoke City FC.

Kristof Lazarevic was quoted as saying " My passion is football, I want to see Stoke City make there way to the top of the English game"
    he was also quoted as saying "that there will be money to spend" and "that everybody is on notice" Tony Pulis will be given a chance to see what he is made of over the comnig season with expectations to be anounced shortly.

When Questioned over his background he simply smiled and said next question...
    Last edited by Kristof1982; 12-03-2012 at 21:56. Reason: typo

Amateur

SKY SPORTS BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS

We believe that Everton have agreed fees with Bolton for Jelavic and Rodwell. Jelavic fee is believed to be around £6million and Rodwell for £11.5million rising to £13million. Everton Chairman had this to say. "Due to the size of the fee for both players and the financial state of the club we feel these are good deals for both club and player. These are the last of the players to leave the club. Some of the money will be reinvested into the club to help bring in better quality of players to help push the club on."
    When asked why he was letting one of the brightest talents in english football leave he had this to say. "Jack is a player of great potential and the club will be said to see him go but we have some good youngster coming through and after a lot of negotiations we felt we had got a decent fee for the lad."

Amateur

Official Statement from Bolton FC

After lengthy talks with Everton Chairman Nicky Lead we have come to an agreement on transfer fees for bright British prospect Jack Rodwell and former Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic. The fees will not be discussed by the club however we are currently negotiating contracts with the duo and hope to seem them arrive at Reebok Stadium within the day. I personally would like to thank Everton for their respectful negotiations and cooperation during this period as well. We at Bolton F.C are proud of the prospect of these two lads in a Wanderers shirt.

Chairman,
    Yosef Johnson

Amateur

Default Stoke City FC Expectations

Chairman Kristof Lazarević has announced the Season expectations for Stoke City FC

LEAGUE - top 10 finish

FA CUP - 5th Round

LEAGUE CUP - Quater Finals

Amateur

ollie: What about players that are out on loan? Like Jenas and Bassong? Are I allowed to make deals with them included?

Amateur

Default BBC Sports - Stoke Commings and Goings Imminant

Stoke Chairman Kristof Lazarević says there are potentially four Ins and four outs for substantial fees in the making!

Keep tuned folks

Amateur

Arawn Moridin announces candidacy for FA Board
    New Tottenham Chairman Arawn Moridin has today announced that he would like to promote his candidacy for the available position on the FA board.

If Moridin is voted to the board he will encurage development of youth prospects throughout England in a bid to create a new "golden generation" that can lead England to the World Cup Glory that has eluded the nation for so long.
    With Moridin on the board he will work to ensure that the best staff and best manager will be in charge of England and Moridin will strive to ensure that the new England Manager will be given the time he needs to reforge the once so proud nation.

Banned

Manchester City have confirmed recent reports that Gareth Barry could be leaving the club. Furthermore, City would like to confirm that a deal has been met with Sunderland over a transfer and are now just waiting for documents to be signed and for the FA to confirm the deal. It is beleived that the transfer fee is in the region of £11,750,000.

Roberto Mancini has spoken to the media regarding the impending sale and had this to say... "Gareth Barry is a top player and a current England International, but the club needs to look to keep morale high in the dressing room and we believe that competition in this position is very fierce, or for want of better words, too fierce! We decided to sell Gareth over other players in the same position purely due to age. Gareth isn't going to get any younger and the longer we wait, the more his value will drop, and we believe that it could have taken an even sharper drop due to lack of games. I have spoken to Mike Nevo regarding the money we will receive and he has promised that transfer funds will be injected if necessary."

Amateur

Yosef Johnson Announces Intention To Pursue FA Seat

"I as a fan have watched the decline of the FA politically and overall. The respect that the nation of England wants had has become almost obsolete and a thing of the past. I will push for the cohesion of a new generation and the core stars today to eliminate the "One Star" mentality England seems to have. Im am by no means against a foreign manager as todays times are much different and we need the right person who will provide the stability and platform England needs to propel back to the summit as a International super power and not the dud as of recent."
    Last edited by LiverpoolLad; 12-03-2012 at 23:45.

Amateur

Wolfe Casts his ballot

Norwich Chairman Walter Wolfe has cast his ballot today in the election for members of the FA.

(Just want to check you got my PM Ollie as it's not showing up in my sent items)

Amateur

Yes, Olii please clear ya inboc when you have a chance, I need to cast my vote as well.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Canaries Fan View Post

Wolfe Casts his ballot

Norwich Chairman Walter Wolfe has cast his ballot today in the election for members of the FA.

(Just want to check you got my PM Ollie as it's not showing up in my sent items)

and how arre you geting pictures to post on here haha my upload never works.

Banned

Manchester City have been in contact with Stoke City chairman Kristof Lazarevic over the possible transfer of Pablo Zabaleta. Both clubs have come to an agreement that a full transfer is out of the question in the present, but a season long loan is a very big possibility. If the loan is to go through, Stoke City will pay a fee of £500k up front, 100% of wages and a future fee of £4mil, should Lazarevic wish to take up the option to make the move permanent. The two clubs are fine-tuning the paper work and are hopefull of announcing the loan very soon.

It is believe that Manchester City chairman 'Mike Nevo' had set up the deal, but allowed Roberto Mancini to have the final say on wether to let the deal go ahead. Reports suggest that Mancini has backed the idea, believing that the club need to look towards a younger player to fill his boots in the near future, whilst the fact remains that Zabaleta wasn't the first choice in his position.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolLad View Post
    Go to google, find the picture you want to use, save it to your computer, go to www.photobucket.com, sign up and upload your pictures, copy the image code and paste straight on here.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolLad View Post
    I use "from URL" and uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box. You can save URL's by right clicking on a image online.

Amateur

Ollie: Can you post a list over who is available candidates for the FA board so that everyone knows who they can vote for?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dieu View Post
    Ollie: Can you post a list over who is available candidates for the FA board so that everyone knows who they can vote for?
    Please and thank youuuuu

Amateur

Default Norwich Transfer List Squad members

Norwich City Chairman Walter Wolfe has announced a list of players who will be placed on the transfer list with immediate effect. "Many of these players have been tremendous servants to the club, and it makes me very sad to ask them to leave." Wolfe told the media outside of Carrow Road. "However, the club has to look at clearing up wage space to improve the squad, and everyone's role at this club has come under examination."

The players that have been placed on the transfer include Simon Lappin, Aaron Wilbraham, Chris Martin, and Elliot Ward.

"The club will listen to reasonable offers for these listed players." Wolfe told the media. "But if people are under the impression that they can get them for nothing they had best think again, if we don't receive suitable offers for the players, they are completely capable squad members who can still contribute to the team."

Norwich are believed to be looking for offers in the following regions for the players.

Elliot Ward- 1.9 million
    Simon Lappin- 2.0 million
    Aaron Wilbraham- 500 thousand
    Chris Martin- 3.0 million

Amateur

Default Merry Go Round at Stoke?

It is understood that an agreement has been reached between the Chairman of Tottenham and Stoke City for the sale of Ryan Shawcross, the deal is believed to be Shawcross to Tottenham in return for England international David Bentley on a permanent transfer, youngster Andros Townsend on a season long loan and a fee believed to be in the mid 7 figure range.

The moves are waiting for acceptance of contracts and clearance from the FA.

More to come soon

Amateur

TM: You need to clear your inbox.

Amateur

BLACKBURN PRESS CONFERENCE

REPORTER: Hey Steve where do you think this club will be at the seasons end?

KEAN: Well I feel we can definetly achieve the obvious goal of avoiding relagation and would love to push higher up this division and attempt to bring back the glory days!

REPORTER: Do you think your new signings can take Blackburn to that next level mentioned?

KEAN: Yeah, Im pretty sure these new guys coming in can produce the goods to get the results we need! Gio is a top lad and a top top player, along with Peter the wings will be dangerous for anyone coming here this season!

REPORTER: The fans have been on your back recently saying you've not got the experience needed and were hoping the new Chairman would replace you, how do plan to respond to them fans?

KEAN: Results! Yeah the results will ultimately be what makes or breaks the season. I know Bullock is One Hundred Percent behind me and we all want this club to go forward not backward! That will be all for today, thank you for coming down!

Last edited by UkFootballScore; 13-03-2012 at 09:36.

Amateur

Default Stoke City Press Conferance

Stoke City Chairman Kristof Lazarevic has today anounced the Sacking of Tony Pulis, he was quoted as saying "Tony has done allot for this club in his 5 years here but I believe it is time to bring in a man who is able to take this club to the next level" When asked who he had in mind to replace Mr Pulis he simply stated " dont be surprised if you see a Serb in charge of Stoke City FC very soon"

More to Follow
    Last edited by Kristof1982; 13-03-2012 at 09:12.

Amateur

Tottenham Hotspur confirm Shawcross signing
    Tottenham Hotspur has today confirmed that the rumors surrounding Ryan Shawcross where indeed true after they confirmed on their own website that the defender had signed for the club.
    The transfer fee is undisclosed but belived to be somewhere between £4m-£7m and it is belived that the defender has signed a deal untill 2016.
    Tottenham Hotspur also confirmes that David Bentley will be moving to Stoke City on a permanent basis as part of the deal, while young winger Andros Townsend moves the the trotters on a season long loan.

In a statement Tottenham Hutspurs has expressed it's delight at the transfer. After having sold Michael Dawson to Wolverhamton, new Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas was concerned that the squad lacked cover at the back and the manager is delighted that Shawcross will provide just that.
    In the case of David Bentley it was clear that he was far away from the first team and it was probably in the best interest of both parts that he moved away in a bid to get first team action.
    The last part of the transfer involves young starlet Andros Townsend on a season long loan. Speaking at the press conference Villas-Boas expressed his satisfaction at this part of the deal: "Townsend is an exiting prospect, but at this moment he was to far away from the first team to get any action. It was probably best for the lad to move on loan in a bid to get the first team action he needs in order to improve."
    Last edited by dieu; 13-03-2012 at 10:13.

Amateur

Default Stoke city press conferance

Stoke City has confirmed the departure of Ryan Shawcross to Tottenham Hotspur with England International David Bentley and u/21 Starlet Andros Townsend moving in the opposite direction on permanent and loan deals respectively.

Furthermore Stoke City would like to announce the signings of Australia international Rhys Williams from Middlesbrough for £6'000'000 on a 5 year deal, Serbian international Neven Subotić from Borussia Dortmund for a fee of £16'500'000 on a 5 year
    deal and Pablo Zabaleta on loan from Manchester City with the option to purchase.

The search for a Manager continues

Amateur

Krancjar to QPR?

Rumours are spreading fast about a potential loan move by QPR for Tottenham's Niko Krancjar. The details aren't certain yet but he is apparently close to signing on the dotted line for QPR. This move would be a season long and QPR would have to pay all £45,000 of NK's wages a week to secure him.

Another rumour involving QPR is about the possibility of Manuel Almunia joining them on loan. Although nothing is clear yet this one is likely to happen.

Amateur

Default Stoke city press conference

Chairman Kristof Lazarević would like to confirm the appointment of prominent Serbian Manager Radomir Antić to a 1 year deal.

KRISTOF LAZAREVIĆ - I would like to welcome Radomir Antić to Stoke City FC

RADOMIR ANTIĆ - Thank you Kristof, it is a great Pleasure to me for you to give me this opportunity to return to England as a manager.

REPORTER - So Radomir

RADOMIR ANTIĆ - Please call me Rady

REPORTER - Okay RADY, recently there was speculation about you being interested in the Leeds United job, any truth to this? And what made you want to come to Stoke City?

RADOMIR ANTIĆ - Ever since I had my stint with Luton Town in the early 80's I have had an ambition to come back to England in one way or another, I am glad that Kristof has entrusted me with this position and I am keen to make a big impression.

KRISTOF LAZAREVIĆ - It was ideal for me to bring Rady into the club given his experience on the continent, and given his pedigree having managed Great clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Athletico Madrid 3 times nonetheless as well as International Experience with Serbia this appointment was ideal for both parties.

REPORTER - Will you be making any money available given the signings that Stoke have just made Kristof?

KRISTOF LAZAREVIĆ - The signings that were made we're in consultation with Rady here, but if he feels the need to add more players and comes to me then I as the chairman shall negotiate a deal!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof1982 View Post
    Stoke City has confirmed the departure of Ryan Shawcross to Tottenham Hotspur with England International David Bentley and u/21 Starlet Andros Townsend moving in the opposite direction on permanent and loan deals respectively.

Furthermore Stoke City would like to announce the signings of Australia international Rhys Williams from Middlesbrough for £6'000'000 on a 5 year deal, Serbian international Neven Subotić from Borussia Dortmund for a fee of £16'500'000 on a 5 year
    deal and Pablo Zabaleta on loan from Manchester City with the option to purchase.

The search for a Manager continues
    How can you sign from Borussia Dortmund and Middlesbrough when only allowed one overseas signing and that includes anything non-prem????? Peter Whittingham was my only overseas signing.

Amateur

Doesn't say in the rules about signing Championship players my friend, only international players, unless I have misread along the lines

Amateur

That's what I thought but ollie told me when signing P.W that it would be my overseas signing

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof1982 View Post
    Doesn't say in the rules about signing Championship players my friend, only international players, unless I have misread along the lines
    rule 13. An
    I quote you may only make one overseas signing per transfer window!! Nothing about lower league transfers mate, just interpreting as I see it

Amateur

I think we need some proper clarification and an adjustment to rule 13 if that is the case, Ollie can ya clear your inbox mate

Amateur

Yeah we need clarification cos I thought about p.w and asked about it and was told it was my overseas signing but your right there aint anything on the rules about it lol

Amateur

Like I said mate I was just interpreting it as I read it, I wouldn't have made signings otherwise lol, anyone heard from Ollie lately?

Amateur

any clubs available ?

Amateur

Radomir Antić has listed the following players -

Ricardo Fuller
    Kenwyne Jones
    Mamady Sidibe

Contact Stoke City Chairman for more information

avine

Fulham FC has confirmed the departure of Andy Johnson to Blackburn for 2M.
    Official Statement from Fulham FC
    "There are expectations from our new manager and we will offer him an improved contract if he starts well the 2011/2012 season.We'll miss Andy but we had to balance the books. This was the reason we had to offer him to Blackburn even though he was not transfer listed, we can not just rely on our ex-chairman to provide cash injections.
    Zokora?He is out of the question as we were informed that not less than 5M are required. After selling Andy Johnson to Blackburn we are just about where we would like to stand financially at the start of the season.
    This is transfer deadline today and maybe there will be more action but we need to be sure that we'll receive a good value for our players and we can afford for buy a suitable replacement."

Amateur

Nah buddy, full up for the time being, hang around though, could be lower divisions if enOugh interest

Reserves

this has to be one of the most active threads i have seen on here! even though I'm not involved i will be reading!

Amateur

Andy Johnson

Blackburn Rovers are delighted to announce the signing of former Crystal Palace forward Andy Johnson.
    Andy has said he is gutted to leave Fulham after a wonderful time there but now wants to push on with Blackburn.

The fee is around the 2million mark and he has signed a 2 year contract on 12k p/w

Amateur

JIM WHITE: Hi! And welcone to Transfer Deadline Day! First we'll start with Blackburn Rovers. They
    They have captured Slyvain Distin of Everton in a swap deal for left winger Morten Gamst Pederson.
    Also they beat the likes of LA Galaxy and New York Red Bulls to the signature of Fulham striker
    Andy Johnson!

But this hour we have heard of a sensational turn around as Jack Bullock, the Blackburn Chairman has
    Allowed starlet JUNIOR HOILETT to leave the club after he publicly dismissed any approaches for him
    Only yesterday! Any club looking to jump in at this opportunity will be expected to fork out in excess of
    £10million

Banned

TM: You need to clear your inbox.
    My inbox is clear now, been busy with work and stuff.

Amateur

Transfer news!

Wigan have signed Robinson on loan from Liverpool until the end of the season. No more business will be made unless a chairman puts in a bid we cant refuse.

avine

bjoggi33 empty your mailbox please

Reserves

ollie: What about players that are out on loan? Like Jenas and Bassong? Are I allowed to make deals with them included?
    No you can't include Bassong. I've have to wait for mine .

I've already asked Ollie, and you can't sign any players from the Championship or below if you've signed a player from a foreign league already.

avine

Ashley Williams has joined Fulham FC from Swansea City AFC for £1 Million plus Pavel Pogrebnyak
    Contract length 3yrs, wages:20k/w

Official from statement from Fulham FC
    Fulham FC has confirmed the departure of Philippe Senderos to West Bromwich Albion for £3M.

Part-Timer

Swansea chairman announces the sale of Ashley Williams

Swansea chairman, Björgvin Radebe today announced that the sale of Ashley Williams to Fulham has been completed. Fulham's insiders have told the press that the fee is thought to be about £1,000,000 plus Pavel Pavel Pogrebnyak. Björgvin told the press today that he looks forward to working with Pavel and thinks he can do wonders working under current manager, Brendan Rogers. Pavel joins on a 4 year contract and his wages will be around 25k/pw

(Pavel in one of his games for Fulham)

Fulham also announced today that they have bought young striker Carlos Fierro for a rumored amount of
    £700,000.

Last edited by bjoggi33; 13-03-2012 at 18:08.

Reserves

Player's who could leave Molineux

Carl Ikeme
    Nenad Milijas
    Kevin Doyle
    Ronald Zubar
    Stephen Ward
    Christophe Berra
    Roger Johnson
    Kevin Foley
    David Edwards
    David Davis
    Eggert Jonsson
    Jody Craddock

Amateur

QPR Sign Niko Kranjcar and Manuel Almunia

Manuel Almunia

Almunia and Kranjcar both join on season long loans from the North London PL clubs.
    In an announcement the Chairman, Mr. van Barthold, said that he was delighted to secure such good players and that he was hoping to see the best of them throughout the season.

Kranjcar arriving at QPR's training ground this morning.

avine

Nigel de Jong has joined Fulham FC from Manchester City on loan for:
    Fee:0M
    Salary:100%
    Future Fee:No
    Duration:Until the end of the season

Amateur

Senderos set for West Brom

West Bromwich Albion FC have just confirmed the transfer of Fulham and Switzerland international star Philippe Senderos for a reported fee of 3 Million. This is the first transfer for West Brom under the new chairman Hatton, who was looking to help improve west brom's defensive capabilities for the coming season.

The Birmingham based club has released an official press statement as follows:

"We are delighted to confirm the capture of Phillippe Senderos from Fulham on a three year deal to join us here for the coming season.

We feel that Senderos is an magnificent capture for the club, having excellent experience in football for a number of years."

Reserves

Doyle & Milijas are no longer available at the moment. Neither is Jonsson.

Amateur

Kenwyne Jones and Ricardo Fuller are no longer available, Statement to come soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast