+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

Default Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

The Chairman Game Is Back!!

Hi guys, my chairman game is back again. I hope some of you know what it entails but equally hope their are some fresh faces. this allows you to make decisions as a chairman hiring and firing managers. Signing marquee players for your manager, and setting wage and transfer budgets. really is a good type of sign up game. So if the rules dont fully explain everything for you simply as away.

Rules

1.Please only sign up if you intend to stay in at least for a season. Don’t just sign up now and then never look back, these can be fantastic games if everyone gets involved.

2. You may part with as many managers as you see fit, the financial and moral implications are on you.

3. When sacking a manager you must pay a contract settlement, this will be what remains on his contract.

4. When approaching a new manager, you cannot just hire anyone. I will only accept realistic managerial bids.
    if your target is without a club, I will check his managerial rep. If it's unrealistic, he will reject you. however any manager on a clubs legends or icons list
    will be fair game, for example, Cappello to Blackburn is not unrealistic however Dalglish isnt.

5. If you want to approach another club about their manager, contact them directly and negotiate a fee. Once both parties have agreed, PM me and I will sort it out.

6. When offering a manager a contract, you will need to set his wages and contract length. If you are the West Brom chairman and want to hire Paul Lambert you must offer him a greater wage and a contract length.

7. Transfer and wage budgets are decided by you, offer too much and you could see your club in administration. I will not edit the finances on FM at all. I will provide 6 monthly financial reports
    This lets you keep on top of things.

8. Once the game starts, message your club name and assigned transfer and wage budgets. I will implement your details into the game.

9. If you wish to sack your manager, simply PM me and I will then inform you of the costs to do so. If you wish to proceed, I will get it done and announce it on the thread.

10. I will post the results each week for all the league and cup games. Each month I will post the league table and players stats page of the Premier League.

11. I will not provide screenshots of individual players or tactics, sorry but it takes too much effort. I will do this occasionally if someone PM’s me

Now for the tricky one please read with care! Haha

12. I have come up with a concept of the ‘FA’ for our game, this will include and two elected board members up too 1st January in the game, then there will be more elections where the head and the two other members will be elected. The board will be allocated between £10-£15m a year, too make decisions on of course the sacking or extension of a managers contract, not only of the main squad but also the under 21’s . This should add an extra dimension to the game as an incentive to be an FA board member the club who’s chairman are elected each year, will receive £10m in a wage to their bank balance. Of course England are currently without a manager so this will be your first task!

13. concerning transfers. You may make as many transfers chairman to chairman as you see fit within the league. However you are limited to one overseas transfer per transfer window and it must be at 3 times the value of that player, unless they have a minimum fee release clause. For example, Iker Munian has a 21m release clause so would cost just that. Joa Moutinho being valued at £8m would mean he would cost £24m.

14. Free agent transfers are like auctions. I will post a list of the free agents and people can PM me their offer for the player and the highest bidder wins.
    As soon as we have 20 members the game can begin and there will be a 2 day transfer window and this is also the window for the FA selection, everyone will receive one vote, although they cannot vote for themselves!
    If someone is really intent on being one of the 2 FA chairman spots up for grabs till January then I advise you release a press statement outlining what you wish to do in the role
    These are the current chairmen of each club (will update);

Arsenal - Mahmoodh Inhaal Maldivian - Black Wolves
    Aston Villa - james harris - jhazz99
    Blackburn Rovers - Jake Bullock - ukfootballscore
    Bolton Wanderers - Liverpool lad
    Chelsea – Oliver Connolly – Ollie Laaaaaaad
    Everton - Nicky Lead
    Fulham - Avine
    Liverpool - Danny Newton - I7IDanny
    Manchester City - Mike Nevo - Tactic Master
    Manchester United - Omar Brown - Animosama
    Newcastle United - Toon Balmy7
    Norwich City - canaries fan
    QPR - Elliot van Barthold - TWFL
    Stoke City - Kristof Lazarevic - Kristof1992
    Sunderland - Leicester Fan
    Swansea City - Björgvin Radebe - Bjoggi33
    Tottenham Hotspur - Arawn Moridin - Dieu
    West Bromwich Albion - thezon
    Wigan Athletic - ncfc fan
    Wolverhampton Wanderers - nottingham forest

Fiscal reports will follow. Showing the clubs current balance, transfer and wage funds. On the current managers contracts; lengths, wages, and cost to remove.
    I hope you all sign up and get involved they really are fantastic, the quicker everyone signs up the quicker we can get going

Managers Finance

Managers Contracts: Name, Wage, Contract Length, Cost To Remove

Arsenal - Arsene Wenger - 115k - 2014 - £17.94m

Aston Villa - Alex McLeish - 40k - 2014 - £6m

Blackburn Rovers - Steve kean - 25k - 2013 - £2.6m

Bolton Wanderers - Owen Coyle - 15k - 2012 - £780,000

Chelsea - Roberto Di Matteo - 15k - 2012 - £780,000

Everton - David Moyes - 50k - 2013 - £5.2m

Fulham - Martin Jol - 30k - 2013 - £3.12m

Liverpool - Kenny Dalglish - 40k - 2014 - £6.24m

Manchester City - Roberto Mancini - 100k - 2013 - £15.6m

Manchester United - Sir Alex Ferguson - 80k - 2012 - £4.16m

Newcastle United - Alan Pardew - 9.5k - 2016 - £2.47m

Norwich City - Paul Lambert - 10k - 2012 - £520k

QPR - Mark Hughes - 55k - 2014 - £8.58m

Stoke City - Tony Pulis - 20k - 2012 - £1.04m

Sunderland - Martin O'Neil - 20k - 2012 - £1.04m

Swansea City - Brendan Rodgers - 12k - 2014 - £1.87m

Tottenham Hotspur - Harry Redknapp - 46k - 2013 - £4.78m

West Bromwich Albion - Roy Hodgson - 35k - 2012 - £1.82m

Wigan Athletic - Roberto Martinez - 13k - 2014 - £2.02m

Wolves - Terry Connor - 10k - 2012 - £520,000

If you want to employ a manager from the lower leagues or on the continent, then you just

pay the compensation package e.g. Paulo Di Canio = £624,000

Forgot to mention so will add here, you can also improve your youth facilities and training facilities for 2.5m a point for youth and 3m a point for your training facilities. Really helps you build your club.
    After the first season i will decide on building stadiums etc.

Finances

Finances -

Arsenal -
    B - 101,845,000
    T - 43,245,000
    W - 110,000

Aston Villa
    B - 5,000,000
    T - 3,000,000
    W - -80,000

Blackburn
    B - 1
    T - 1
    W - -90,000

Bolton
    B - -300,000
    T - 4,000,000
    W - 20,000

Chelsea
    B - 32,100,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 200,000

Everton
    B - 750,000
    T - 1
    W - 17,000

Fulham
    B - 4,850,000
    T - 3,050,000
    W - 35,000

Liverpool
    B - 6,000,000
    T - 7,500,000
    W - 100,000

Manchester City
    B - 146,000,000
    T - 46,000,000
    W - 400,000

Manchester United
    B - 65,000,000
    T - 15,000,000
    W - 230,000

Newcastle
    B - 20,000,000
    T - 3,000,000
    W - 30,000

Norwich
    B - -8,500,000
    T - 1
    W - 15000

QPR
    B - -6,000,000
    T - 1
    W - 1

Stoke
    B - 2,250,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 25,000

Sunderland
    B - 25,900,000
    T - 3,900,000
    W - 1

Swansea
    B - -10,350,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 1

Tottenham
    B - 82,500,000
    T - 12,000,000
    W - 100,000

West Brom
    B - 11,150,000
    T - 4,000,000
    W - 45,000

Wigan
    B - 7,000,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 60,000

Wolves
    B - 10,250,000
    T - 8,250,000
    W - 20,000

Loan Transfers:

As it is impossible for me to impliment loan transfers with FMRTE (to the best of my knowledge anyway) Loan transfers take place as i just move the player to the club. Jot them down in a word pad and come the 1st of June i just move them back. I hope thats ok with everyone!
    Last edited by ollie laaaaaaaad; 12-03-2012 at 10:58.

Abramovich To Step Down!

Roman Abramovich has today confirmed that he will step down as the clubs chairman. In a statement on the club website Chelsea today confirmed that although the Russian billionaire would remain as owner, he would no longer to an active role in the day today running of the club, and that english board member Oliver Connolly, a reported Liverpool fan, would be promoted to chairman. 'Oliver has a wealth of football knowledge, and i feel my own involvment has been more disruptive than helpful.' Said Abramovich. Connolly a business associate of the Russian, has a difficult job on his hands with Abramovich having recently removed his eighth manager in eight years. His first task will be to choose a new manager or stick with intrim Roberto Di Matteo. Connolly said today he was 'relishing the task.' and that an announcement on the manager would be made, 'later in the day.'

Banned

I accidently forgot to edit this post and posted it in a new one...
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 11-03-2012 at 17:03.

Banned

Khaldoon-Al-Mubarak has decided to sell 51% of his share in the club and is looking to take a backseat on things. He has put a lot of money into the club and has only found success in the FA Cup and not so much success in the managers he has picked. Khaldoon believes that finding a business partner who has a lot of knowledge in football could be just what the club needs. He will still give his full backing financially, but will allow his new business partner to make all the decisions on and off the field!

Mike Nevo has been announced as the new partner to Khaldoon-Al-Mubarak and has bought 51% of the shares, with Khaldoon holding the other 49%. Mike Nevo is seen as a "football crazy" type of guy and has promised to bring success to the club! Roberto Mancini has been left in charge of the club for the short-term, but Mike Nevo has confirmed that on the field results will determine whether Mancini is the long-term manager. Nevo has comfirmed that the he expects the club to win the Champions League within the next 3 seasons...

Thanks mike, now orries about the double post. Was hoping for a quicker response from a few people like last time but hopefully it picks up!

Banned

It will pick up I just hope we get people who want to be involved.

Semi Pro

I'll have a bash Once again with Newcastle not as if iv got anything else to do ;) lol .get bigger post up later

Not sure if ive explained it well enough for people like last time so here are two links to the previous two games:
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ion2-the-story
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...rman-game-2010

Plus ive updated some new rules for people

Part-Timer

Manchester United Omar Brown Jamaican

youre in mate

avine

Fulham's Mohamed Al Fayed has sensationally called on his fellow chairman Urijah Faber,American to show 'big balls' in charge of Fulham FC in the Barclays Premier League.The controversial Egyptian, who also owns London's iconic Harrods store, is leaving Fulham FC and he wishes the best to his friend Urijah Faber who is now the owner of this london's football club.

Urijah Faber stated:"I want Fulham to grow, i will try anything possible to hire Krasimir Balakov from Hajduk Split as a new manager.

Last edited by avine; 11-03-2012 at 19:51.

Amateur

Liverpool - Danny Newton, English.

Could also add I'm a United fan :P

Saw this on your Base post. Will put up a longer post in a bit.
    Last edited by I7IDanny; 11-03-2012 at 19:19.

Amateur

Arsenal- Mahmoodh Inhaal Maldivian

Quote Originally Posted by avine View Post
    I want Fulham, will it be possible to hire Krasimir Balakov from Hajduk Split?
    It will be mate just wait till we get going and you see your finances, and see how much it will cost to remove Jol and put Balakov in place.

Liverpool - Danny Newton, English.

Could also add I'm a United fan :P

Saw this on your Base post. Will put up a longer post in a bit.
    Ahh good someone saw that haha, yeh sure. Please dont run the club into the ground tho. i'm a liverpool fan

Can those taking clubs also do an introduction and lay out some plans etc. like myself and tactic master

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ollie laaaaaaaad View Post
    Ahh good someone saw that haha, yeh sure. Please dont run the club into the ground tho. i'm a liverpool fan
    Yeah... don't worry about that :P

How much would it be to sack Queen Kenny and appoint Gerrard as player-manager?

And will do (with regards to the above post)

Amateur

Tottenham Hotspur - Arawn Moridin

I cant do that unfortuatley cos gerrard is down as a player in-game and you have to do a like-for-like so manager for manager :/ shame cos that WOULD be interesting

Everyone so far is i nwhich is great, and the pace ahs really picked up those in now can get an upper hand. The transfer window in terms of players ends 48hrs after the last person signs up, so you can get a head start on players now. PM each other with enquiries etc. chairman can make AS MANY domestic transfers between themselves as they want and you can also start touting each others managers with an upper hand. 24hrs after the final person signs up the vote for the FA will take place

Amateur

Ollie will Championship clubs be available for this or just Premier League?

Amateur

It was announced today that John W. Henry, the head of FSG, has stepped down as the chairman of Liverpool Football Club. The group, who took over the club in 2010 from Tom Hicks and George Gillett, today announced that it was not in their best interests to have such a role in the club. This sparked the rumour mills, with many opinions gathering on the idea that poor signings from Kenny Dalglish have prompted the group to be on the way out.

In the gap left by Henry, Liverpool FC today announced that they have appointed Danny Newton as their new chairman. The Preston-born chairman had been a member of the board since H+G, and had held the post of Director of Football at Preston North End before moving to Liverpool.

Newton today announced his intentions, including ensuring the club bring in top talent, to secure a record-equalling 19th league trophy within 2 years, and the club's 6th Champions' League within half a decade.

Part-Timer

Swansea City - Björgvin Radebe. Icelandic tycoon ftw? I think so!
    Last edited by bjoggi33; 11-03-2012 at 19:52.

This is just premier league right now, but if there's A LOT of interest i'll roll it out into the championship, so pick a PL side now and if it goes to the championship i'll reserve Leicester for you

Amateur

thanks Ollie! I'll take Sunderland please

Half way there just ten more and things can get under way tonight. To those looking at smaller clubs and thinking nah ive missed out on the bigguns, there is nothing better than employing a manager at a cliub like wigan. Pulling of a marquee signing and seeing them shoot up the table!

Also can everyone come to these forums on regular visits to check PM's from me and other users thank you

Amateur

Also can everyone come to these forums on regular visits to check PM's from me and other users thank you
    You haven't answered my PM's yet

Amateur

i'll take villa - james harris

Banned

I've sent you a PM aswell Ollie which i'd be gratefull if you could answer

Amateur

QPR - Elliot van Barthold
    Last edited by TWFL; 11-03-2012 at 20:36.

For those asking im posting the finances now, trying to balance that with answering questions! will deff be up before 9 so dont worry

Amateur

Ollie your inbox is full so I can't pm you! If clubs haven't been taken over and you want to bid for players from that team whats happens?

Reserves

I'll have Wolves is possible please.

Lurker

West Bromwich Albion - Danny Andersen

Amateur

I'll join and have Blackburn pleeeaaassseeee

Amateur

Hi, I'd like to take either West Brom or Wigan if possible, preferably west brom!

Finances, Also added to opening post, obviously B is for balance, T - Transfer, W- Wage Budget.
    Arsenal in a formidable position!

Finances -

Arsenal -
    B - 101,845,000
    T - 43,245,000
    W - 110,000

Aston Villa
    B - 5,000,000
    T - 3,000,000
    W - -80,000

Blackburn
    B - 1
    T - 1
    W - -90,000

Bolton
    B - -300,000
    T - 4,000,000
    W - 20,000

Chelsea
    B - 32,100,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 200,000

Everton
    B - 750,000
    T - 1
    W - 17,000

Fulham
    B - 4,850,000
    T - 3,050,000
    W - 35,000

Liverpool
    B - 6,000,000
    T - 7,500,000
    W - 100,000

Manchester City
    B - 146,000,000
    T - 46,000,000
    W - 400,000

Manchester United
    B - 65,000,000
    T - 15,000,000
    W - 230,000

Newcastle
    B - 20,000,000
    T - 3,000,000
    W - 30,000

Norwich
    B - -8,500,000
    T - 1
    W - 15000

QPR
    B - -6,000,000
    T - 1
    W - 1

Stoke
    B - 2,250,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 25,000

Sunderland
    B - 25,900,000
    T - 3,900,000
    W - 1

Swansea
    B - -10,350,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 1

Tottenham
    B - 82,500,000
    T - 12,000,000
    W - 100,000

West Brom
    B - 11,150,000
    T - 4,000,000
    W - 45,000

Wigan
    B - 7,000,000
    T - 5,000,000
    W - 60,000

Wolves
    B - 10,250,000
    T - 8,250,000
    W - 20,000

Amateur

Wow.... Liverpool only have £6m?

Must be all that missing out on Europe etc :P

Amateur

i wanna post but its not letting me due to some random moderator thing???????????

Just 5 spaces left!! will get round to answering my PM's now so its not full ....

In terms of the question about clubs without chairman you will just have to wait im afraid

Amateur

ohh it worked can i be Blackburn please want a challenge haha looking at there finances its gonna be a tough one - Jack Bullock
    Last edited by UkFootballScore; 11-03-2012 at 20:43.

inbox is now empty fire away - bare in mind i have a lot and will reply ASAP, plus i can only send one abck every 60 secs

I've got 7 inbox full messages so people will need to re-send to me thanks

Dieu - your inbox is full mate

Ive just had a question about announcments etc.

The rule is -
    You MUST announce transfers and sacking obviously
    its up to you in terms of budgets (if you announce a big budget, people will want more money)
    Its in your own interest to post a transfer list or availible players.

And with overseas transfers ive been asked twice. You get ONE a window and its Three Times the players value, or their minimum fee release clause

Amateur

I think I might regret being blackburn lol

Amateur

Newton Announces Budgets

Today saw Danny Newton make his first move as Liverpool chairman. A spokesperson for Liverpool FC announced today "Even with the club's precarious financial state, Newton is willing to give Dalglish a £30m warchest to claim back the Premier League, on the condition that he (Newton) has the final say on the signings."

This comes after the public distaste in Dalglish's signings in the last year, with players such as Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson seen as 'money wasted' by the fans.

It has been touted that the Merseyside club are set for a reported £24m bid for Lille playmaker Eden Hazard. The 20-year old winger is referred to as one of the best in Europe and helped Lille to their Ligue 1 triumph last season, however to seal the deal Joe Cole's loan could become a permanent move to the French Champions.

Banned

Manchester City would like to announce the signing of Sedou Doumbia for £18,000,000!

Chairman, Mike Nevo, has said that he would like to make his intentions be heard with this marquee signing and hopes that Roberto Mancini will get the best of of Sedou.

Amateur

Dieu - your inbox is full mate

Ive just had a question about announcments etc.

The rule is -
    You MUST announce transfers and sacking obviously
    its up to you in terms of budgets (if you announce a big budget, people will want more money)
    Its in your own interest to post a transfer list or availible players.

And with overseas transfers ive been asked twice. You get ONE a window and its Three Times the players value, or their minimum fee release clause
    Oh right. You only get 50 msgs in the inbox and both sent and received counts. Did not know that. Anyway the msgs are deleted now.

in addition to my previous post, i need a PM before you confirm the transfer with the amount, wage and contract length please havent got one for Doumbia, and no contract or wage for hazard

Amateur

Liverpool Snap Up Starlet

Today sees Dalglish's first move into the market to land Belgian winger Eden Hazard for a reported £24m, with Joe Cole remaining at Lille. New chairman Danny Newton was reported to be happy with the signing, and stated that it "showed the club's ambition to move up the league and break the top 4's grip on Europe."

The Belgian was stated to be over the moon at his move to Merseyside on a 5 year deal reported to be worth £65'000 per week.

Reserves

Businessman Des Morgan is still waiting on the FA, or whoever it may be to confirm whether or not he is able to takeover from Steve Morgan as chairman and owner of the West Midlands Club. It is believed the hold up is due to the FA looking at whether Des passes the Fit and Proper Persons Test in order to purchase and own a football club.

Chelsea chairman Oliver Connolly has today confirmed things will be different saying he is 'open to offers for any players.'
    'yes any at all, didier, fernando, john, the lot!'

After this Connolly confirmed the club had captured spanish international Fernando Llorente on a 4-year deal after activating his release clause of £31.5m the striker is reportedly on 110k a week, and must surley signal the end for either Fernando Torres or Didier Drogba

Banned

in addition to my previous post, i need a PM before you confirm the transfer with the amount, wage and contract length please havent got one for Doumbia, and no contract or wage for hazard
    I've sent you a pm regarding the Seydou Doumbia transfer

Banned

Manchester City would like to announce their intentions of signing Sedou Doumbia for £18,000,000!

Chairman, Mike Nevo, has said that he would like to make his intentions be heard with this marquee signing and hopes that Roberto Mancini will get the best of of Sedou if he transfers to the club.

Mike Nevo would like to offer Seydou a contract, with wages of £55k and 4 years long.

avine

Fulham's chairman is willing to 'enter negotiations' and will listen to all offers for manager Martin Jol.

Maarten Cornelis "Martin" Jol (born 16 January 1956) is a Dutch football manager and former midfielder who currently manages Fulham in the Premier League. Jol played over 400 games during his career which included spells in the Netherlands, Germany, and England, as well as earning three caps with the Dutch national team.[1] He subsequently became a manager and has worked for Roda JC, RKC Waalwijk and Ajax in his homeland, as well as German Bundesliga club Hamburger SV and English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur.

Martin Jol has a continental reputation
    Last edited by avine; 11-03-2012 at 21:54.

Naturo Daniel has left West Brom and that club is now back open

we have just 5 places to fill, lets get them done tonight! everyone advertise this whereever they can

Amateur

Tottenham Hotspur is proud to annonce the capture of the 19 year old german starlet Marc-Andre ter Stegen for £8.7 million.

ter Stegen is maybe the best young goalkeeper in the world, and at the tender age of just 19 years, he is only going to get better.
    It is a proud day for Tottenham said new Tottenham Chairman, Arawn Moridin in a statement. With first choice goalkeeper Brad Friedel fast approaching the end of his career it was vital for the club to secure his long term replacement. With the capture of ter Stegen, the club believes that the goalkeeper position is in good hands for the next decade.

One last thing! aorry to keep bugging, this is the perfect way to send transfer offers to one another

QUOTE=avine]From: Fulham FC
    To: Chelsea FC

I would like make an offer for Didier Drogba transfer for 3M. As an alternative i make an offer to loan until the end of the season for 1M fee.

[/QUOTE]

means you dont have to go fishing for the name off the person to match the club etc.

And when you confirm the transfer with each other id like a PM of the person who HAS SIGNED the player like this:

E.g

Selling Club: West Brom
    Buying Club: Everton
    Fee: 7.5m
    Contract: 3yrs
    Wage: 47k

That would be great thanks

Banned

Manchester City would like to announce they have completed the transfer of Ivorian Striker 'Seydou Doumbia' for £18,000,000. The player has agreed a 4 year deal with the club, earning £55k per week. Mike Nevo believes that signing Seydou will make City's striking force one to be reckoned with!

In Other News...

Mike Nevo has been looking through finances and has decided to allow Roberto Mancini access to the following...

Transfer Budget: £50,000,000
    Wage Budget: £2,600,000 (Current Wage Total: £2,371,363)

Mike Nevo has stated that Roberto Mancini will have the full backing of the board, but will be in a one season long probationary period. Nevo goes on to state that these are the following guidelines in terms of competitions that Mancini should look to meet...

Premier League: Top 2 Finish
    Champions League: Semi-Final
    FA Cup: Final
    League Cup: Not Important
    Community Shield: Winners

A final note from Mike Nevo, the board will look at costs for developing facilities at Manchester City, including possible stadium expansion at the next board meeting.

Amateur

Newton Announces 'Cull' To Lower Wages

Danny Newton today announced that players such as Dirk Kuyt, Glen Johnson and even new signings such as Jordan Henderson have been told that they are on the transfer list and the club will listen to offers.

The club had freed up some wages, believed to be in the region of £90'000 per week, as Joe Cole's loan at Lille became permanent as part of the Hazard deal, however a spokesperson stated that "The club will have to look to sell before it can buy"

So far, only 4 players have been told they are 'safe'. Goalkeeper Jose Reina, left-back Jose Enrique, club captain Steven Gerrard and Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez.

Newton also took the time to outline his targets for the season. With Newton apparently looking around for replacements for Kenny Dalglish, the Scot must ensure he meets the demands of the board.

Premier League - Top 4, CL Qualification
    FA Cup - Semi-Finals
    Carling Cup - Final
    Last edited by I7IDanny; 11-03-2012 at 21:45.

Leicester City fan, your inbox is full fella

Amateur

sorted mate

Amateur

BLACKBURN Statement from Chairman Jack Bullock

I would like to introduce myself as the new chairman of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

We Intend to bring back the glory years of the club and bring stability to all fans.

There will be no transfer money available and minimal wage budget.

Steve Kean will stay as manager for the time being.
    Last edited by UkFootballScore; 11-03-2012 at 21:53.

Amateur

QPR owner Tony Fernandes realises which team he really supports

In a huge surprise Tony Fernandes today publicly announced that he was a Manchester United fan and that he couldn't take watching QPR anymore with his secret passion having to stay hidden. "The worst part," he says in the press conference,"was trying to pretend that I actually liked QPR when all I wanted to do was sing and shout United chants."

In his place is a member of Dutch Royalty: Elliot van Barthold. Who in his first press conference said that he wanted to take QPR to the next level and that he was willing to see what Mark Hughes could do for him.

He also announced a Transfer Budget of £4.5million and a Wage Budget of £655,000 for the upcoming season. Whilst adding he was prepared to listen to any offers but would only accept them if he thought it was a fair price
    Last edited by TWFL; 11-03-2012 at 22:03.

Amateur

Sunderland statement:

We would like to be pushing for Europe this season.
    Martin O'Neill will be staying as manager with 40-50 million available for transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by UkFootballScore View Post
    BLACKBURN Statement from Chairman Jack Bullock

I would like to introduce myself as the new chairman of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

We Intend to bring back the glory years of the club and bring stability to all fans.

There will be no transfer money available and minimal wage budget.

Steve Kean will stay as manager for the time being.
    Glad to see atleast 1 loyal Chairman!!

Reserves

Wolves Sack Connor!!!!!!

In what must seem like a harsh decision, Wolves have sacked manager Terry Connor, just a few weeks in to his reign as Wolves manager.

New chairman Des Morgan had say "I've been watching events unfold at Molineux for a few weeks really, ever since Mick was sacked. I felt the way the club handled the situation was poor and it was an embarrassment for the fans to witness it. I've been quick to identify my new manager, who I believe can take us to the next level. Despite his record not being the most glamorous and his last stint in the Premiership not being successful, I feel that he has what it takes and was unlucky with how things turned out at his last Premiership club. I'd have to thank one of the club's current youth team coaches for pointing out his availability".

More to follow...............

Amateur

any chance of taking over everton? if so Nick Leadbeater Everton
    Last edited by Nicky Lead; 11-03-2012 at 22:11.

of course youre in!

Amateur

woohoo ahah

Amateur

EVERTON OFFICIAL CLUB STATEMENT
    Firsty As the new Chairman i Would like to introduce myself to this great club and I fully intend to make Everton the Best club in Merseyside also I would like to say that David Moyes will carry on his role of Manager of the club but will have to carry on being content on a minimal budget.

Let the good times role..... Hopefully

Amateur

Liverpool Secure Argentine

Liverpool FC today announced a deal which will see Alejandro Faurlin play at Anfield this season. The deal is reported to be £4m plus Danny Wilson going on loan to QPR for the season. Faurlin is another instance of Newton's ideals of signing future stars. Faurlin has experience in the English leagues, playing 81 times in 2 seasons for QPR.

The Argentine has signed a three-year deal worth £25'000 per week.
    Last edited by I7IDanny; 11-03-2012 at 22:23.

Reserves

Davies is the man!!!!

In a shock announcement, new Wolves chairman, Des Morgan has announced Billy Davies as his new manager on a 5 year deal. His new assistant will be Tony Coton who has also signed a 5 year deal.

"Billy knows what to expect from us, and we know what to expect from him. People may think we're mad giving him a 5 year deal, but just look at Newcastle and what they've done since appointing Alan Pardew, who wasn't everyone's first choice. Billy will have time to improve the squad and he has his expectations and budgets for the season which are:

League: Avoid Relegation
    FA Cup: 5th Round
    League Cup: 3rd Round

Transfer Budget: £3m
    Wage Budget: £350k

"People may think that is extremely harsh conditions for Billy to work under, but we have all agreed that they are reasonable. He'll have 100% of all sales revenues available as well and with this is mind, hopefully we can make a profit and build the club's infrastructure".

Amateur

Breaking News!!

Sunderland are delighted to announce 2 deals.

Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill has put pen to paper on a new 5 year deal!

Sunderland are also delighted to announce the signing of Chelsea striker Fernando Torres for 20 million pounds.

Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill said in a press conference at the Stadium Of Light " I'm delighted to finally get Fernando in at the club it's a target we had been pursuing for some time who we firmly believed could help us achieved our target of European football."

Fernando Torres also at press conference said " I'm delighted to finally be here. I felt I needed a fresh start and I'm grateful Sunderland have given me this opportunity."

Reserves

If anyone has any players for sale at a reasonable price, please PM me.

Part-Timer

I Omar Brown the chairman of Manchester United wish to be elected as one of the two Chairmen of the FA. If elected I promise to get rid of the atrocious football when have been playing and change our bad habitats of relying on the older generation to be success and instead give youth a chance such as Jack Rodwell and Jack Wilshire for they are the future of English Football. I also will make it mandatory for all clubs to upgrade their youth facilities so that the clubs can produce talented player for the nation. These are my main objectives and I hope that you will make the right choice and elected me Omar Brown as your FA chairman.

Amateur

QPR sign Pedretti

Following the sale of Faurlin. QPR have used that money and a bit more to sign Benoit Pedretti from Lille for £7.2million. It is thought he will join Joey Barton in the centre of the midfield.

QPR would also like to confirm the signing of Danny Wilson on a season long loan from Liverpool as part of the Faurlin deal.

Reserves

Mandatory, hahahahaha. If you're funding it, then I'll agree. If you're not then I don't .

Connolly Explains Torres Deal

Oliver Connolly has today said that Fernando Torres' form at Chelsea 'simply wasnt good enough.' 'For those reason we had to let him go and go in a new direction. I've no doubt at Sunderland he will score thirty goals this season, but he wouldnt have here.' Connolly held no punches in who he would be targeting to replace Torres. 'Yeah i'm looking at three guys, Luis Suarez, Darren Bent and Carlos Tevez.' Connolly went on to add there was blenty of money to spend for the incoming manager with recent speculation linking them to both Gareth Bale and Jordan Henderson.

Connolly's final statement in this interview led bookmakers to drastically shorten the odds on David Moyes, Harry Redknapp and Roy Hodgson to be the next Chelsea manager. 'I want the new man to be British yeh, deffinetly british with premier league experience, European experience isnt essential.'

Touted for the job at Stamford Bridge?

Chelsea Chairman Oliver Connolly has today put himself forward for one of the two posts on the FA.

I want to bring the national side back to the fans. Expansive football, and a manager we can all understand, its a simple message, and englishman for england, vote for me!

Amateur

"Hands Off Dalglish" - Newton

In response to Ollie Connolly's press conference about his managerial choices, Danny Newton was quick to rule Dalglish out of Connolly's shortlist.

"After his insistance to hire a British manager, I would like to remind Connolly that just because he is a fan of the club, does not mean he can hire Dalglish as he pleases. He says European experience is not necessary, and we all know Kenny has none of that." Newton was reported as saying. The Liverpool head honcho is apparently not on the best terms with the Chelsea chairman, after two deals for Luis Suarez and Jordan Henderson fell through due to the Blues Boss's 'stubborness'.

Newton also took this time to rule himself out of this year's FA elections. "I am focused on achieving a lot with Liverpool Football Club." Newton, however, refused to rule out running for the post in the future.
    Last edited by I7IDanny; 11-03-2012 at 23:07.

'I wouldnt do that to my club' - Connolly

In response to Danny Newton's press conference today, Liverpool fan, and Chelsea chairman, Oliver Connolly moved quick to quash rumours of unrest between the two.
    'I love the club, and id never dream of ripping the soul out of it by taking Kenny away, i love the man! And he's best suited at the club i love.'

In response to Newtons comments about his stubborness in the transfer market. 'i like to test the water.' he said. 'Early on i've learnt i cant rail road danny into a decision and i really admire that, in terms of the players, look, Luis is fantastic but were they ever going to sell? No he's just too good. But Jordan i still think something could happen there in the futue.'

Updated the rules to let everyone know about loans!

Amateur

Updated the rules to let everyone know about loans!
    Where abouts? I can't see any changes in the first post

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by thenzon View Post
    Where abouts? I can't see any changes in the first post
    Bottom of the page now

Amateur

ah I see them now, plus I take it were waiting for stoke bolton and norwich to be filled!

yepp, but you can start your own transfer dealings etc. now. Would have loved to have got all places filled tonight but tomorrow hopefully, nice to see some late night chairman up! i'll defeinetly be up till midnight on deadline day ;)

Henderson Moves To Stamford Bridge

Despite their recent feud, Chelsea and Liverpool have completed a deal that sees Jordan Henderson move to Stamford Bridge while, Saloman Kalou moves to Anfield. The move also reportedly cost Chelsea between 3-6 million pounds. Henderson has signed a long term deal at the club, but with no new manager in place may face a fight to get into the first team.

Amateur

Henderson Crosses North-South Divide

Today saw Jordan Henderson leave Liverpool after less than 3 months at the club. Henderson was deemed surplus to requirements and a sign of the old regime by chairman Danny Newton. Henderson will be playing at Stamford Bridge next season, in a deal believed to be worth £4m, with Salomon Kalou moving to the Reds.

Kalou is seen as a replacement for the out-of-favour Maxi Rodriguez, and has accepted a 3-year deal on £42'000 per week.

avine

We are not interested in signing Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.Fulham are grateful to have Pogrebnyak, says Jol

Fulham denies interest in signing Chelsea striker Didier Drogba:

"He's a very good lad. From the first training session he gave us a feeling that he wanted to be here," said Jol."If [Pogrebnyak] scored 20 goals every year he would cost a lot, but he's only scored here at Fulham, hopefully he knows that as well. We have to be grateful that he's here but he maybe has to be a bit grateful that he's here."

Martin Jol is available for free with a PM.

Amateur

Ollie, as the west Brom position is now free, as you can see further up that I was interested in taking that, would I be able too, as I haven't done any transfer requests? and will repost the introduction?

Course mate will swap now

We're now just waiting on stoke, Wigan and Bolton

Amateur

WOLFE NEW NORWICH CHAIRMAN

Alan Bowkett has resigned from his position as Norwich City Chairman today.
    "I am delighted with the progress the club has made over the past two seasons, but I feel that the time is right to depart from my position, in order to ensure that the club is run by someone with as much experience in football as possible." Bowkett told the media.

Joint Majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones have announced that 31 year old season ticket holder and Norwich United Director of Football, Walter "Wally" Wolfe has been appointed as the new chairman of the club.

"While Mr. Wolfe does not have as much experience in this position as some of the other candidates, he knows the club very well and is a student of the game." Smith and Wynn Jones said in a statement to the Media.

Wolfe has left his position at Norwich United and has told the media he looks forward to taking charge of his favorite club. "I'm delighted that the board has trusted me with this position, and I think this is just another case of the club hiring someone based on ability rather than reputation. That's a policy I firmly believe in and I think that the club needs to continue to implement it in order to compete with clubs that are financially stronger than us." Wolfe said in a statement to the media.
    Last edited by Canaries Fan; 12-03-2012 at 05:16.

Amateur

Welbeck In Liverpool Loan Deal

It was announced today that an agreement between Manchester United and Liverpool was reached in regards to the loan of Danny Welbeck. The highly rated striker, 19, is likely to get a large amount of game time with England U21 partner Andy Carroll, and other England internationals such as Glen Johnson and Steven Gerrard. The fee for the loan is around £1.5m, and it is believed that Liverpool will pay the entirety of Welbeck's wages whilst he is on loan.

Part-Timer

Manchester United Have sent Danny Welbeck on loan to Liverpool. There is just too much competition at Manchester united for the striker position, so we have sent him on loan to get experience and a massive club such as Liverpool will be great experience for him.

Amateur

Blackburn Rovers held a press conference this morning with Manager Steve Kean!

During this coniIitit qqaqwas made clear of the financial position of the club is not great and Kean will be looking at bargains, free agents and loans to inject positivity into the first team!

"I am delighted to be carrying on as boss for at least a season for this great club. We will be searching high and low for quality players on loan or rock bottom prices, we may have to drop down a division to secure these transfers."

Chairman Jack Bullock also attended the conference
    "I will stand by my manager all season unless of catastrophic results. We all know weee not going to be dominating and winning every game, but hope to be a hard side to beat especially here at Ewood Park"

Amateur

Can i have Wigan mate- Dan Smith

Just looking at rules and il get posting, looks intresting.

Amateur

Can i have Wigan mate- Dan Smith

Just looking at rules and il get posting, looks intresting.

yeh course brilliant now just waiting on Stoke!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast