First major bug I've come across & boy its a biggy.

Playing my network game last night with my friend, in the bundesliga and we're in the 2015/16 season.

I was playing my match against Mainz (me being Leverkusen) and the score was 2-1 to me,freakishly the game started skipping, like I would have the ball and then it would just skip to like another period of play so then they would have the ball at the other end in a split second.

Anyway I thought this to be wierd but thought it could just be my computer trying to catch up with the match however to my despair I looked at the score and it was 2-2, no sign of a goal from them I tried replaying the goal (by clicking on the minute it was scored in) and nothing happens, I was peeved to say the least. Then even stranger I score a goal, the score is still 2-2!!!!!!!!!!

The match ended 2-2 when infact it should have been 3-1 to me. The strangest thing of all I replayed the game on the timeline to look at the 58th minute (when their invisible goal is scored) and it actually showed my goal that never was!

Can somebody explain this.

Sounds like network lag to me. The game obviously lost some packets which is why you weren't able to go back and watch the highlights. Were you playing over wireless or LAN? Were you downloading at the time or copying files over the network?

It happened to me before. In my network game I had 2 results that I didnt get, if u understand what I mean. 1st game I should have won 3-1 but drew 2-2, and the second I should have lost 1-0 but drew 1-1. After that I had no more probs and as it was an online game with 10 others I had to just 'take it on the chin'.

All you can say it was a glitch and hope it doesn't happen again.

* and it wasn't lag for me 100%, just a glitch

I'm 100% it can;t be lag, yes it could be lag that it skips their goal and the score changes, but I actually watched my team score and it wasn't added on. Therefore can't be lag. Does anyone want my save game to test it and I can tell you when it happened to investigate?

Archived