Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MikeMagnum's Alternate MLS/North America 2.0 Level 8

Usa MikeMagnum's Alternate MLS/North America 2.0 Level 8

MikeMagnum's Alternate MLS/North America 2.0 Level 8

The new MLS season is here, and what better way to celebrate than to edit the entire structure from top to bottom, adding promotion/relegation system over an 8 level pyramid? That is what I have done here, there are 468 playable teams from US and Canada. The teams featured are current MLS, NASL, USL-PRO, and other smaller PDL teams, Made-up teams, etc. etc. I have added a full Reserve/Youth structure for ALL teams. Leagues run in the traditional Summer time as any American league. Money Prizes has been added to increase the stature of players that are brought in the league over time.

League Structure
    Level 1: MLS
    features all current teams, plus NY Cosmos
    Level 2: NASL
    Level 3: USL-PRO
    Level 4: USL-PRO East, USL-PRO West
    Level 5: All American Premier League, Gold Coast Premier, Colonial Premier, Atlantic Coast Premier
    Level 6: AA2, GC2, Co2, AC2
    Level 7: AA Amateur, GC Amateur, Co Amateur, AC Amateur
    Level 8: Southland, Gateway, Northwest, South Pacific Coast, New England, Appalachian, Florida Coast, St. Lawrence

The structure is built on the premise that any team can work its way up to MLS, although with the difficult Relegation Play-off featuring only 1 team possibly dropping from MLS, its very difficult to knock a MLS team out of MLS. The NASL is just as difficult to get into, while the rest of the pyramid has a more traditional Promotion/Relagation system that feature more than 1 team going up and down.

The Cups

Introducing...The North American Open Cup
    This cup features all 468 teams complete with qualification rounds, qualification group stages, a traditional FA Cup.

The next big thing...The World Football Challenge
    16 Champion teams from France, England, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Germany, and US compete in july for Money, and championship glory in big US stadiums.

State Cups/Province Cups
    Almost every state/province has a cup. Win your state/province cup and you'll qualify for....

US Open Cup/Canadian Open Cup
    designed to allow lower level teams to compete for their nations cup, only reserve squads from top teams are allowed to be entered.

Rivalry Cups
    They are back! One off cups between hated rivals to start the season, and some in the mid season. RedBulls/Cosmos, FC Dallas/Houston, RSL/Colorado, LA Galaxy/Chivas USA, Portland/Vancouver/Seattle, They are all here, and money and bragging rights are up for grabs!

Lower League Cups
    USL Cup
    All-american Cup, Gold Coast Cup, Colonial Cup, Atlantic Coast Cup
    Amateur Cup

Youth Cups
    Dallas Cup - features all MLS academy squads in July tournament that takes place in FC Dallas Stadium
    Generation Adidas U18 cup - Academy teams down to level 6 compete in a FA cup style tournament

THE DETAIL

Every team has jerseys, stadiums(real stadiums). Accurate opening day rosters for MLS teams. I've spent countless hours googling, wikipediang to make this the deepest league, most detailed structure available for this alternate US structure. If you played my version last year, you should know I have made more 3X the amount of changes compared to version 1.0. I have tested, and tested, and tested, and there should be no problems at all. I really designed this for LLM play in mind, with a focus of full team management. Your reserve and youth squads have their own promotion/relagation concerns, as well as cups to play for. I hope you enjoy digging into this, and thanks for playing.

*like last years file, most teams have logos available out there, let me know if you need help finding them.

Download here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kr8cb4a3wwb6d32
    Start game with add players and key staff boxes ticked

Recommended Logo Pack
    http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/2...ogos-megapack/
    Last edited by mikemagnum4311; 16-03-2012 at 03:09.

Amateur

I recommend this, playing with Ashville Attack now in the Appalachian league and really enjoying it! Thanks!

Looks fantastic, Mike! Mine's FINALLY coming out tomorrow - a day too late, perhaps!!
    Last edited by Toronto Blizzard; 11-03-2012 at 23:58.

Amateur

I like that score overlay.. well minus Portland beating Seattle, how did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...d-for-FM-Users

is where i got the score overlay. pretty cool stuff.

Amateur

Hey Mikemagnum,

Just because you created 'amateur' leagues doesn't mean you have to spell like one. Ha Ha.

Isn't this editor supposed to have a spell check by now!? Come on! lol Would never guessed the first issue would have been a word spelling correction! file fixed.
    Last edited by mikemagnum4311; 12-03-2012 at 04:16.

Quote Originally Posted by atcdelay View Post
    Hey Mikemagnum,

Just because you created 'amateur' leagues doesn't mean you have to spell like one. Ha Ha.
    Oh snap! :-D

Banned

Can it be possible to put this file in xml format to compile in version 12.0.2 ? It gives me an error when I try to use it. Thank you !

Amateur

Thank you for this Mikemagnum! Looks like you did a tremendous job Now I will try to make Cosmos the greatest club in the whole world

Amateur

any idea where I could get a logopack that will cover all of the real teams? I've found one that has many of them, but not all of the real ones.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by VooDooYouDo View Post
    any idea where I could get a logopack that will cover all of the real teams? I've found one that has many of them, but not all of the real ones.
    Mind pointing me towards that pack?

I give the link to the one I use when I get home later, it has just about everyone of the teams down to level 6

Amateur

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/5...os-for-fm2012/

that's the one I've been using. Not the prettiest of logos however, but pretty extensive. I'm sure there are better ones out there.

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/2...ogos-megapack/

I recommend this logo pack, very nice work here for just about every US team there is

Amateur

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing the Logo Pack and for creating this!

Part-Timer

Any chance of a FM 2011 release for this amazing patch?

Amateur

Question before I get too deep into this: Is there a league level where your team will automatically change to Professional should you start in an Amateur/Semi-Pro level league? For instance when a team progresses from BSP to League 2 they automatically change to Pro. Also, are their minimum stadium sizes for any leagues? Thanks!

They way i set it up is as follows. MLS through USL East/West are considered Professional (levels 1-4). Levels 5-6 are Semi-Professional teams. Levels 7-8 are Amateur. Now I'm not exactly sure how the game will alter those teams after a 10 year span because its not something i really looked at, but something I can assume is that with the english league system there is a hardcoded feature that would turn your team to professional when you enter the football league. Here, it will be based purely, and organically on yearly income and league level...now what that is exactly is a play-in-see scenario on when YOUR level 5-8 team will finally turn professional. I'm currently half-way through a year with a level 8 team, and i'll be trying to get them into MLS, so maybe i'll be able to answer this question better at a later date. glad you guys are trying it, and hope you like it.

Unfortunately I will not be looking at releasing at FM 2011 version. Its just too much work to be honest. Putting this together took hours I'd never admit too! Updating rosters for the 2011 file, which I still have on here for download, wouldn't be too much of work. i'd say maybe a weekend for someone who knows what they are doing, and where to look, if anyone wants the job, go for it. But to get the different structures I've added, and everything else i've changed...oh boy, lot of work you don't want to be doing lol. buy fm 12 though, its a good game, the changes are worth it, even if you don't play my file.

Amateur

I'm on it now, it's pretty awesome so far. Good work mate.

Amateur

Excellent work thank you!

Subs Bench

I have my own 4 tier US system with a Canadian counter part, but I'm going to give this system a try when I get home

Subs Bench

Oh, quick question to anyone who's tried this. Does the MLS run with the current MLS rules or does it behave like a normal league? I know in FM 11 there were issues with trying to create a custom league with the MLS league that is in the database.

When you duplicate the MLS with a new unique Id like I've done here, the league will run like a normal league, and will work however you want to set it up. There are no hard coded MLS rules with this database i.e. salary caps, draft, etc.

Subs Bench

Excellent. Thanks mike

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mikemagnum4311 View Post
    Unfortunately I will not be looking at releasing at FM 2011 version. Its just too much work to be honest. Putting this together took hours I'd never admit too! Updating rosters for the 2011 file, which I still have on here for download, wouldn't be too much of work. i'd say maybe a weekend for someone who knows what they are doing, and where to look, if anyone wants the job, go for it. But to get the different structures I've added, and everything else i've changed...oh boy, lot of work you don't want to be doing lol. buy fm 12 though, its a good game, the changes are worth it, even if you don't play my file.
    Mikemagnum4311....just to clarify, is your file for FM 2012 or FM 2011???
    If for FM 2012, does it work with the latest update (12.2.1)?
    Last edited by Chad Beaulieu; 21-03-2012 at 01:25. Reason: added second question

the first sentence of what you quoted should...dear god, i hope...answers your question! lol,and yes, this works with the new update.

Amateur

Thanks Mike...
    Just downloaded and excited to start
    Last edited by Chad Beaulieu; 22-03-2012 at 13:16.

Just fired up a save with the Cosmos. I have about 16 nations/32 leagues loaded.

The Cosmos squad was lacking in talent so I immediately brought in a slew of players.

Americans: Bornstein 400K, Findley 625K, Parkhurst 1.5M, Davies 1.7M, Lichaj 2.3M, Yelldell 2M, Edu 2M, Gatt 3.1 M
    Foreigners: Leandro 14M, Xabi Castillo 1.7M, Kara 3.8M, Yttergard Jennssen 3.8M

My transfer budget is about exhausted so I'll need to fill in the edges with some bargains. Looking forward to a long save with the fine work you've done.

Thanks!

Playing with the cosmos should be a blast, a ultimate build your team from scratch opportunity. My trial play-through was with them, like running a fantasy team lol. Glad your enjoying it

Amateur

Is there anyway to add/edit a team? I really want the Tulsa Roughnecks back.

easy task, but might be confusing a bit. Easy to add the team, may be difficult depending on where you end up placing them, and then making sure their reserves/youths fit in the corresponding leagues, as well as setting them up in the correct state cup. If you do add them, I'd recommend replacing another team from Oklahoma and just swap them out in the state cup of oklahoma. If thats too much, let me know where in the system you want them, any specifics about the team you want in there, and I'll add them, and upload a seperate file for you.

Reserves

Very impressive file mikemagnum.

Amateur

thanks a lot, i've been waiting a long time for this!

Amateur

ok i was pumped to play this, but i get an error that there are too many teams in MLS, 20. any ideas? i have 12.2.2

Amateur

Have been playing for a few days now, this is a great set up. Appreciate the work Mikemagnum.

I do have a question with regards to logos/unique ids.

I downloaded a logo and competition pack from the North america site and it the logos work quite well, less the competition ones. So I used the editor to find the unique ids for the the teams that were missing logos (the bigger teams, like Cosmos, Philly Union, Sporting KC). I went to the logo files and could see that the PNG had the matching number to the team's unique id in the database, but they still do not show up in the game (yes I did hit reload skin in preferences). I changed the PNG number for the NASL logo (that was previously not working) and after using the unique id number from the database the logo appeared. So in one case it worked, in another it did not (i tried more logo changes but they were unsuccessful)

so my question is, does the unique id and the PNG number need to match or is there something else that needs to be done?
    I have placed them in the right spot, but does it matter what sub-folders the logos go in? for example: username/Sports Interactive/FM 12/graphics/logos/clubs does it matter if the logo goes in an MSL folder or USA folder, etc.? Same for competition ones?

Any help would be appreciated.

Swell - I'll look into it.

Chad - You are correct in assuming that the unique ID and PNG number have to match. Also make sure your config file has the new numbers substituted as well. If all those numbers match, in theory it should work. If it does not work on first try exit steam altogether and then reload FM. Really needs to be a simpler system to just drag in drop in a logo within the editor...how easy would that be? too easy. GL and glad your enjoying the file.

Reserves

Mike is there any way to prevent teams to harassing our players on amateur contracts? I'm literally having to sign players to 'new' amateur contracts every week, and I lost a couple players because I couldn't offer a new contract on transfer deadline day.

Literally, the same teams are offering contracts even after I sign my players to new ones.

I'm assuming your starting off in level 7 or lower? I too had this problem some what, but only because the players who were having this happened probably should have never signed with my lowly squad of misfits lol. I believe, the team I had game 1 looked nothing like the team that i finished the season with, the new system had to catch up so to speak, so all usl teams etc. just plundered my team at will all season. I wasn't too upset, because it seemed realestic. season 2 is much more balanced, my team is semi-pro and teams now would have to pay a transfer fee to steal my players.

Reserves

Level 8 with (somewhat local) Markham Marauders. I'm trying a youth only challenge so I kinda need everyone here to survive the first few seasons before I'm semi-pro (also trying to be realistic because I don't think someone playing for a club team in Alabama would be willing to sign with a team in Markham, Ontario. It's only realistic to be local)! A lot of the teams attempting to poach my players don't have many players so hopefully once they have a group to work with they will try to poach my players less.

I managed to figure it out that on transfer deadline day, just offer all your players amateur contracts and your players should reject the other clubs unless the other team actually offered a wage.

Amateur

Swell - I'll look into it.

Also make sure your config file has the new numbers substituted as well.
    Which of the config files? The Mikemagnum database one, the logo pack download or both?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Chad Beaulieu; 26-03-2012 at 15:35.

just the logo pack you downloaded there should be a config file, open it with notepad or whatever and manually change the numbers from the old to whatever you changed them too

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ght=mikemagnum

in last years file thread, i added some basic help in the FAQ section on how to change the logos around
    Last edited by mikemagnum4311; 27-03-2012 at 03:53.

Amateur

Anyone getting this error? When I go to Competitions > North America nothing shows up. But when i go to competitions > World, MLS shows up on that list but the N/A OPEN cup, MLS and the "National Regional Leagues Division 2" all have 4 stars next to them. Where did National Regional Leagues Division 2 from USA come from? I'm 4 years into my saved not loading any other extra DB files.

Amateur

Great stuff, I'm enjoying playing as my local Grand Rapids Alliance in the 5th tier. The only issue I seem to have is the large number of penalties being awarded. I've already had 6 awarded for my in 8 league games, and I played a cup match earlier wih 5 PKs.

Subs Bench

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1998 View Post
    Anyone getting this error? When I go to Competitions > North America nothing shows up. But when i go to competitions > World, MLS shows up on that list but the N/A OPEN cup, MLS and the "National Regional Leagues Division 2" all have 4 stars next to them. Where did National Regional Leagues Division 2 from USA come from? I'm 4 years into my saved not loading any other extra DB files.
    I reported this bug in FM 2011 and was told they couldn't replicate it. The same thing is happening for my US league file. I'm pretty sure this happens because the original MLS competition isn't the top american division, but I don't have the code so I can't know for sure.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by eplkewell View Post
    Great stuff, I'm enjoying playing as my local Grand Rapids Alliance in the 5th tier. The only issue I seem to have is the large number of penalties being awarded. I've already had 6 awarded for my in 8 league games, and I played a cup match earlier wih 5 PKs.
    Also, the Grand Rapids Alliance played at Memorial Field in East Grand Rapids, not Cornerstone Stadium.

Lurker

How do I install this?

Amateur

were you the one that did something like this last year? I played a ton of seasons as the Memphis Express.

Great DB, really enyoing it. Maybe for next season add a direct relegation spot from the USL to the USL-Pro?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MattyG19 View Post
    How do I install this?
    Youtube step by step instructions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROO61tjQFhM

Amateur

I really like this alternate US structure. If there is one thing I would add rivalry wise, it would be an Atlantic Cup with the 2 NY teams, Philadelphia, DC, and New England. The rivalries between these clubs are pretty intense in the real MLS (minus the Cosmos of course)

Banned

Are the teams in the lowest league on here real teams or made up teams, also is there logopacks for the lowest leagues, I've downloaded the logopacks that have been recommended to me on here so far but still want the lower American leagues logos.

Most if not all of the teams in the lower leagues (levels 6 and down) are completely made up, so no logos for those teams unfortunately.

I thought I did add a NY rival cup with COSMOS vs. Redbulls, could be mistaken though.

glad everyone is enjoying it, and not having too many problems with bugs or anything.

and fsquid, yes I did create something similar last year, I put twice the amount of work into this one so hope you enjoy

Amateur

Awesome stuff. I have moved the Aztecs to a different stadium though Texas Memorial was begging to have some games there.

Amateur

What would be the best way to replace the Cosmos with a custom expansion team in this database, Mike? Just editing the Cosmos or adding a new club?

editing the cosmos would be easier. It would really mess things up if you just deleted them, and added someone else.

Semi Pro

Thanks for the time you put into this. I was assuming I would be disappointed since the team I would want to play as is AC St. Louis since I live in Fenton where they played, but they ceased to exist as a team last year.

Was pleasantly surprised to see they are in this database still and rated rather highly. Downloaded it last night, spent a couple hours at work today making custom kits for them, and excited to give this database a go when I get home and hopefully hold me over til FM13.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by rekluse View Post
    Thanks for the time you put into this. I was assuming I would be disappointed since the team I would want to play as is AC St. Louis since I live in Fenton where they played, but they ceased to exist as a team last year.

Was pleasantly surprised to see they are in this database still and rated rather highly. Downloaded it last night, spent a couple hours at work today making custom kits for them, and excited to give this database a go when I get home and hopefully hold me over til FM13.
    I've been playing as St. Louis Lions. It's been fun trying to pull them up as AC flirts with relegation. If it comes together, we'll both be in USL-PRO next year and all hell's going to break loose.

Amateur

I had more fun beating Nashville in the Volunteer Cup with Memphis than anything! Hate the Nashville.

awesome fsquid, see your team in the open cup next year

Amateur

Alright, I don't like the promotion. Seems a bit harsh that I go through the USL-Pro season with 2 losses, the best by 15 points. I don't get promoted automatically. I get by the first opponent in the promotion playoffs easily, but get a rash of injuries and lose the finals.

Your thoughts behind making it that hard to get promoted?

You got earn your spot in America lol. Play-offs is where it's all on the line. Show up next year!

I think Mike's set up acknowledges that promotion-relegation is such a (literally) foreign concept in North American sports and doesn't really fit with the "franchise" model that exists in MLS, NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL - why should you pay tens or hundreds of millions of dollars for a franchise only to find your terrible team bumped down after the first season??? So, making promotion so hard is probably the only "realistic" way it could ever hope to be implemented.

p.s.: as a Toronto FC supporter, I'm pretty happy there's no promotion-relegation in North America!!!

I'm getting could not process rule group settings error.
    Maximum number of teams for <comp#1-long>(16) conflicts with minimum number of teams from this competition required (20)

your going to have to be more specific. where are you seeing this error? Did you touch or change anything in the editor? Any other settings you changed or special circumstances that you introduced to cause this?

upgrade to the latest version 12.2.2 i think...the upgrade adds/deletes teams, and that would cause an error message like that.

your going to have to be more specific. where are you seeing this error? Did you touch or change anything in the editor? Any other settings you changed or special circumstances that you introduced to cause this?
    I haven't changed anything. I import it with the editor and I see blanks under all divisions and sub divisions.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Blizzard View Post
    I think Mike's set up acknowledges that promotion-relegation is such a (literally) foreign concept in North American sports and doesn't really fit with the "franchise" model that exists in MLS, NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL - why should you pay tens or hundreds of millions of dollars for a franchise only to find your terrible team bumped down after the first season??? So, making promotion so hard is probably the only "realistic" way it could ever hope to be implemented.

p.s.: as a Toronto FC supporter, I'm pretty happy there's no promotion-relegation in North America!!!
    I know, but it just pissed me off that I didn't get promoted because I had an injury situaiton.

Reserves

Mike, is there a way for teams to not steal your youth intakes? It's quite annoying....

Good luck next year fsquid. If American soccer ever implements a promotion/relegation, this kind of playoff system might be the best there is.

Having lots of fun with this file Mike, Markham Marauders are now in the USL.

Quote Originally Posted by fsquid View Post
    I know, but it just pissed me off that I didn't get promoted because I had an injury situaiton.
    I do feel your pain, fsquid...

Injuries are annoying, but what I really hate in the custom North American databases I play with is that the playoffs always overlap with November international dates. If you've got a good team, you can storm the league only to see six regulars off on international duty and get knocked out in the playoffs.

Amateur

I'm having a problem where almost all of the lower division clubs haven't hired a manager, and I'm into April in the simulation. I made sure to click Add Key Staff, I thought that would handle it. Is there a way to fix it without starting over?

Amateur

I haven't had a problem yet with the international dats.

I thought I fixed this problem for the most part. I just made it where the international dates are basically in the last week of the regular season....however I could be wrong, but haven't seen the same issue like last years file

Amateur

Is the link down? I can't seem to get the file DLed at all. Keeps telling me that it times out due to having moved to a new web address...

This look amazing, though. CANNOT wait to get my hands on this one.

As a side note, does anyone know how it plays alongside other edits? I have FuryG's African Megapack installed, and I was hoping to be able to run them side-by-side... Has anyone tried this yet?

EDIT: So, I got the file installed, but the database is telling me that it found 0 files for any of the teams in the pack. Am I missing something? What is the correct path to install this file to in order for it to work?
    Last edited by Novatheorem; 19-05-2012 at 15:37.

Amateur

As an aside, to replicate the error that he got, you have to install the file to: Documents/Sports_Interactive/Football_Manager_2012/editor_data

If you run it from there, you'll receive an error similar to the one previously described: "Could not process rule group settings in <file path> - too many teams (20) requested from Major League Soccer (0 teams)".

Amateur

Figured it out. Thanks for an awesome package!

Amateur

this really is an awesome package. Is anyone having any issues with fixture congestion?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Novatheorem View Post
    Figured it out. Thanks for an awesome package!
    How did you do that? I have the same error.

Amateur

I just wanted to pop in and thank you for this database. This mod as well as the German lower league mod have restored my love for FM, and will keep me playing until next years offering.

Lurker

Mega, mucho props to you Mike for creating this database. If only the real MLS was structured this way.

Reserves

Finally getting round to starting a new game with this in. Looking forward to seeing it in action!

Semi Pro

Can Canadian teams still qualify for the North American Champions League Mike?

Yes...not exactly sure how the CPU takes the order exactly, but in theory you should qualify for concacaf champions league by winning the Canadian championship, north American open cup, or by placing in one of top 2 spots in mls.

Amateur

Putting that theory to practice will take me another 5 seasons I guess

Reserves

Running this in combination with Uncle Ron's England file - I've got US U18 sides in the English FA Cup

They're doing OK too in the qualifiers!

That's funny. There's so many new unique ids with new teams added, there's no telling what kind of wonky things that will happen by using another database with it...can you imagine a us u18 team making the champions league by winning that fa cup?!

Amateur

I was about to say, how does one team wind up in the FA Cup?

Reserves

It's not just one - it's loads

Amateur

were is cal fc

Amateur

A minor issue perhaps:

Regarding the US Open Cup - I am three seasons into a career with AC St Louis. During the first season I won promotion from the NASL - but was never entered into the US Open Cup

Each of my seasons in the MLS, however, I have been entered into the US Open Cup, but instead of my reserve squad being entered (like every other MLS Team) my first team is entered instead.

To make matter worse, the board expect me to win the competition each year, when there are much more pressing competitions to attend to during that portion of the season (latter stages of the North American Open Cup, Group stages of the Concacaf Champions League, the MLS Play-off push, etc)

is there a sort of trigger that keep bringing me into the USC? or am I stuck in it every year?

In addition, the AC St Louis First team participates in the 'Show Me Cup' every year, in lieu of the reserve side.
    Last edited by WerderBremenYank; 03-06-2012 at 14:57.

Your state cup, the show me cup, is what qualifies you for the US Open cup for the following year. Now I may have made a mistake in allowing AC St. Louis first team qualify for those comps. If you compare almost everybody in USL-PRO on up, it sends their reserve squads to state cups/open cups. AC st. Louis was one of those last minute shuffles of the teams to get some balance in realestic represented cities in the NASL. I would start throwing my u18 at the show me cup, and starting reserves in the open cup. I imagine if your in year 3 with them and already in the champions league, your doing fine by your board.

Amateur

Your state cup, the show me cup, is what qualifies you for the US Open cup for the following year. Now I may have made a mistake in allowing AC St. Louis first team qualify for those comps. If you compare almost everybody in USL-PRO on up, it sends their reserve squads to state cups/open cups. AC st. Louis was one of those last minute shuffles of the teams to get some balance in realestic represented cities in the NASL. I would start throwing my u18 at the show me cup, and starting reserves in the open cup. I imagine if your in year 3 with them and already in the champions league, your doing fine by your board.
    Awesome, thanks for the insight on how that qualification system works.

Yea, I had a bit of a miracle run during that first season in MLS...

Amateur

where is the CAL FC?

didn't make the cut, who even knew they existed before this year though?! Next edition for sure.

As I understand it, Cal FC won't exist after this year's USOC - at least, that's what Wynalda said. Whether he resurrects it next year, who knows???

Amateur

Another question for you Mike -

I'm trying to track the progress of the league via the 'league reputation' statistic in FMRTE, yet I am unable to find 'Major League Soccer' in FMRTE...

I've tried typing in any combination of 'MLS' 'M.L.S.' 'Major League Soccer' etc yet the league never comes up in the search results....

In creating this new structure did you have to give it a new name? Any recommendations for what I should use in the search?

well I created a new MLS league with a new unique id. strange that it doesnt' show up. I can't search it either.

Amateur

I can't even load a pre-game screen whitout getting crash dump, maybe you know why?

A lot people who have had trouble loading the file in the past, had problems because they weren't using the up to date version of FM. this is for 12.2. Other than that, just make sure you not loading it with other databases, and loading it correctly. Let me know if you need any other help.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast