“Some people think football is a matter of life and death"

chile_paul

“Somepeople think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” [bill Shankly]

Hi all,

This is my second attempt at a career save travelling around the world trying to take as many of the smallest and most obscure clubs in the world to become champions. I don't have any specific ambitions other than to try and win all of the continental competitions with previously unheard of clubs and travel and manage in some small and obscure leagues. Other than that I want to keep the save going for as long as possible without crash dumps and win and become as successful as possible, prior to FM13 coming out!

I am playing thanks to some editted databases from Unknown Hacker and Poop amongst many others on these forums - although I've quite heavily updated these further to remove some problems and issues that I've found as I've gone along. As you will see from the screenshot below I'm going to be taxing my computer to the limit, so fingers crossed it can put up with it (I have tested on holiday for 8 seasons so far with no problems)

FootballManager2012NewGame_ChooseNations-3-1.png

I will be starting unemployed and playing with the following rules to make it a little bit harder:

• I can only sign staff who apply for roles advertised on the Jobs board or who are recommended to me by existing staff members
  • I can only sign players recommended to me by staff members or via news messages
  • If I'm at an Amateur club I will be entirely reliant on players coming up through my youth ranks or unsigned players who are from the same city as my club

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've fired my CV off to the odd 3,522 clubs worldwide who are currently managerless and because I'm looking for a chairman who's on the ball and ready to make quick decisions I'll be taking the first job that lands in my inbox.

Well actually, 7 job offers landed in my inbox only seconds after sending the CV out - the chairmen must either be pretty speedy decision makers or very desperate!

I immediately reject the offers from Chesham and Marlow in the lower English leagues, I've played throughout the English leagues in previous saves and if I go to either of those clubs I'll not quit until I get them into the Premiership which makes it a bit pointless loading hundreds of other leagues - maybe later on once I've built my name elsewhere. A couple of offers from Holland go the same way for the same reason and 1 offer from Germany is rejected because well, they're German!

However there are 2 jobs that really pique my interest:

PaulScholeyNews_Inbox-2-2.png

PaulScholeyNews_Inbox-7.png

HB are currently plying their trade in the top division in the Faroe Island leagues, they have a strong record having won the Vodafonedeildin on 21 occassions - more than any other team. They also won the league last season and therefore have a spot in the Champions League. To be honest, this team don't really fit into my criteria of being a lower league side, but the Faroe Islands is a really obscure league to go to....... I'm tempted (they also have a cool logo and a good strip!)

Bamboutos are in the second division of the Cameroonian league, haven't really won anything of any note before, but they have a slightly damaged reputation according to Wikipedia:

"Bamboutos were at the centre of a match-fixing scandal in 2007, and relegated two divisions as a result, after club captain Koss Roger handed

Fédéral Noun captain, Nkouma Rim, an envelope full of cash on the pitch during the side's meeting. Minutes later, Rim allowed Roger to score."

You've got to love the pure nerve of exchanging cash on the pitch - no shady meetings behind closed doors in the Cameroon obviously!!!

What do you think guys, which way should I go - I think I'm getting swayed by the thoughts of getting a great tan and bribing my way to the CAF Champions League title?

That is an insane number of leagues. Are you running this save on six computers?

I might be wishing that I was before long - don't expect too frequent updates :D It will probably take me a week to process a week in the game! Seriously though, on holiday mode I was able to process 2 seasons in 24 hours.

In reality I will start to remove leagues in continents where I'm not playing after the first season to make it more manageable and then add them back in again as I move around the footballing world. I wanted to start them all initially though so that I didn't have to pick one area over another to start in. I've also found that I've been getting crash dumps in saves with editted leagues when I attempt to add new leagues in the middle of a save, but if I've had them running at the very start of the save I don't get the crash when I add them back in.

And I thought I was crazy for trying to attempt to load (nearly) every league in Europe!

I would go for Cameroon, because no one here has managed there before.

Those players got some nerve to match fix in front of everyone. :D

For those of you who've somehow managed to miss out on the in's and out's of Cameroonian football I thought I'd provide a short crash course:

Firstly the country itself, according to Wikipedia:

"Cameroon, officially the Republic of Cameroon (French: République du Cameroun), is a country in west Central Africa. It is bordered by Nigeria to the west; Chad to the northeast; the Central African Republic to the east; and Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and the Republic of the Congo to the south. Cameroon's coastline lies on the Bight of Bonny, part of the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean. The country is called "Africa in miniature" for its geological and cultural diversity. Natural features include beaches, deserts, mountains, rainforests, and savannas. The highest point is Mount Cameroon in the southwest, and the largest cities are Douala, Yaoundé, and Garoua. Cameroon is home to over 200 different linguistic groups."

250px-Cameroon_orthographic_projection_svg.png

The Cameroon national football team (a.k.a The Indomitable Lions) is arguably Africa's most successful and certainly was the first African team to make a serious impression on the international stage when they reached the World Cup quarter finals in 1990, only narrowly knocked out by England. For those of you too young to have seen that match or the Cameroon teams performance in that competition you should look it out. Along the way they beat Argentina in the groups, knocked out Columbia with a 2-0 win (look out for the stunning goal celebartion by the 38 year old legend Roger Milla) and came within 7 minutes of knocking England out in the QF's. Eventually Gary Lineker got the equaliser for England and then scored the winner from the penalty spot during extra time!

On the domestic scene, Cameroon has a 2 division professional football league:

MTN Elite One

• A 14 team league format where each club plays each other twice, resulting in 26 games in the season.
  • The top club at the end of the season wins the title
  • The top 2 teams qualify for the CAF Champions League and the teams in 3rd and 4th qualify for the CAF Confederations Cup
  • The bottom 3 teams in the league are relegated to MTN Elite Two
  • The league has been dominated by Cotonsport de Garoua over recent years who are also the competition's most successful team with a total of 11 titles

MTN Elite Two

• A 14 team league format where each club plays each other twice, resulting in 26 games in the season
  • The top 3 clubs at the end of the season are promoted, the bottom 3 are relegated into the realms of non league football

Cameroon Cup

• FA Cup style knock out competition involving all registered football teams in Cameroon
  • Single legged knock out ties on a non-seeded basis over 7 rounds to find the winner
  • Canon Youande are the most successful team with 11 victories, however Cotonsport's recent dominance in the league is clearly evident in the cup with 3 wins in the last 5 years

Roger Milla Cup

• Named after the legend from the 1990 world cup, this is a super cup competition between the winner of the Cameroon Cup and the MTN Elite One

brand.gif

Bamboutos FC de Mbouda

Founded: 1966

Operating Status: Professional

Balance Sheet: £2,803

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: £409 p/w

Current Wage Total: £540 p/w

Stadium: Stade de la Mboda

Capacity: 12,000

Stadium Rent: £5k per year

Stadium Condition: Very Poor

Pitch Condition: Terrible

Season Ticket holders: 1,046

Season Ticket Price: £2.00

Ticket Price: £1.00

Media Prediction: 6th

Initial Thoughts:

Hmmm. This is going to be a toughie I think. I'm inheriting a squad which is already far exceeding the wage budget set by the board, so I'm not going to have any room to strengthen the team. One of my first news items on arriving was confirming the fact that the contracts for 2 players had just been extended and increased, luckily it appears that I agree with the board's view that they were 2 of the key players within the squad and whilst it worsens the wage situation I would have made the same decision to extend. I'm going to have to look to strenghten the squad with loan signing's and to that end I've immediately put a request in to the board to find a Parent club who will be willing to loan out some of their youngsters to me.

Clearly the club is not in a great financial situation, made all the more obvious by the fact we're renting a stadium which is in a very poor state and with a terrible pitch - clearly I'm going to have to rely on a more direct long-ball game rather than attempting to introduce some Arsenal style, walk the ball into the goal, passing techniques! Therefore one of the main aims for this season will be to have a successful cup run to hopefully get some income. Prize money is limited only to the winner and runner up of the Cameroon cup so I'm just hoping that I can pull in some gate receipts by getting good draws against higher reputation teams.

My staff are poor, no point hiding the truth on that, so I'll stick some adverts in the local press for a scout, a coach and a new assistant manager - but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to find the wages to pay them!

In the league it looks as though there are 2 teams who far outstrip the rest of the competition in terms of quality and financial clout - they are Kadji Sports Academies and Aigle Royal de la Menoua - with those 2 looking dead cert's for the first 2 promotion spots it leave the other 10 teams fighting for 1 promotion spot and to avoid 3 relegation spots. At the minute, I'll be fighting to avoid one of those 3, but I hope with a few goad loan signing's I will at least beat the media prediction of 6th..........

Chile_Paul's Career - Season 1 Preview - Bamboutos de Mbouda

Board Expectations:

BamboutosBoardroom_Confidence.png

My Expectations:

Elite Two - First job is to avoid the 3 relegation spots at the bottom of the league. Once I'm secure I'll see how close I can get to 3rd place - no chance of touching the top 2

Cameroon Cup - A decent cup run would be great to hopefully get some gate receipts in. 4th round.

Squad:

I've inherited a young squad made up entirely of native Cameroonians. There is a strong spine of 4 more experienced 30ish players who are eating up most of my wage budget, with the exception of up front where I'm really struggling for any quality. Outside of those top 5 I've got a number of players that my assistant has highlighted as having high potential, but none of whom is going to stand up and really make the difference in our performances this season.

Transfers:

Because I'm well over my wage budget I've not been able to sign anybody to a contract, but I have been able to bring in a few youngsters from the Elite One league who will make my starting eleven. Whilst he's not a world beater I've managed to bring in a decent young striker in who's impressed in pre-season, beyond him though I think I'll struggle up front

Key Men:

Goalkeeper:

Eric Martial Nzoyem - GK - He looks to be a good, solid goalie for this level of league. Fingers crossed he can perform and keep some clean sheets.

Defence:

Jules Ndeme Ndeme - DC - He can head the ball, tackle and mark - that makes him my best centre back, despite reservations about his strength and stamina ratings. He is also the most highly paid player on the team at £80 p/w so he'll need to perform well to meet my expectations of him

Midfield:

Alain Ngwompo Nono - MC - Plays across the middle of the park. With good technique, passing and anticipation I'll make him the more attack minded of my midfield triangle and ask him to take the playmaker role for the team. With plenty of experience at the age of 30 and good influence and teamworking stats I've also asked him to wear the captains armband

Strikers:

Junior Ndjeng - ST - My loanee striker who has joined from Union Douala. He has got good acceleration, pace, finishing, dribbling and he can head a ball as well. He will play in an Advanced Forward role, most probably heading up a 4-3-2-1 formation as the loan striker. However he is very young at the age of only 15 to be leading the line!

Good luck with the parent club search.

Thanks - I was lucky and given the choice of 4 clubs to partner with from the Elite One league. Only 1 of them was willing to offer me any cash though and given my primary focus this season is to improve the coffers. As a result I'm now a feeder club to Tiko Utd who are predicted to finish 2nd in the Elite One league. I haven't taken any players from them on loan, but the £3.5k that they're going to pay me for the season should pay almost all of my rent for the stadium!!

Hmmmmm..... this is worrying, pre-season has gone far too well.

BamboutosFCdeMboudaFixtures_Fixtures-3.png

3 wins against teams from Elite One, including a 5-1 thrashing of Sable on the last day of pre-season which could easily have been 8-0. In addition my strikers have been scoring hatful's of goals.

This can only mean one thing, over-confidence when the season starts leading to a disastrous run of form, where we can't score a goal from anywhere on the pitch :D

Well the 0-0 draw in the first game was inevitable after all those high scoring wins in pre-season! I'm delighted that we're unbeaten in the first 5 games, but we really do need to turn some of those games that we were dominating into wins.

BamboutosFCdeMboudaFixtures_Fixtures-4.png

The 2nd game was particularly frustrating, conceeded 2 goals from very basic errors at set pieces, and after fighting back to 2-2 we were unable to finish them off when they had a man sent off with 20 minutes to go.

EliteTwoOverview_Stages.png

Healthily positioned, just 1 point off the promotion places. KSA are as I predicted leading the way, although Aigle Royal have slipped up by dropping 6 points out of 6 in the last 2 games after a promising start.

A decent start to the Cameroon Cup with an easy win away to non-league opposition, where we were 4-0 up by half time. I took the opportunity to blood a couple of my youngsters, including a left hand sided winger who had been playing well in the reserves. He scored after 1min and 52 secs and picked up 2 assists, so he'll be straight into the starting eleven for the next league match.

BamboutosFCdeMboudaFixtures_Fixtures-5.png

Next match is away to Esperance Guider who are the only other team in the league with an unbeaten record.

Good luck in Cameroon. Never seen anyone manage there before so should be an interesting read. :thup:

Can't believe when I had a career thread in Vanuatu there were 4 or 5 people who'd managed there before, but nobody knows of anybody managing in Cameroon!

2 wins out of 2 in the next 2 league games and I'm up into 3rd place...........needed a 95th minute winner against Sahel FC who only had 1 shot on goal all game and yet had managed to equalise. I ended up going to a 4-2-4 formationg and going all guns blazing, which paid off after that young left sided winger I'd been talking about before (Atangana) fired in a long, high cross into the penalty box where my right sided loanee midfielder headed straight at and through the arms of the goalkeeper - get in!

I've got a tough run of games now though, away to Aigle Royal and Roumde Adjia, before home against Mont Cameroun and away to KSA - this is really going to test my promotion credentials

Sat 22nd October 2011

Aigle Royal 0 - 2 Bamboutos FC

I have to say that I was delighted with this result against one of the teams that I had predicted as a title challenger at the start of the season. To be honest, in the first 15 minutes it looked as though we were going to be played off the park with The Royals dominating possession. However we managed to hold on until half time and after an inspirational half time team talk and some tactical tweaks we looked a completely different side in the second half and stung them with 2 late goals in the last 15 minutes

Wednesday 2nd November 2011

Roumde Adija 2 - 2 Bamboutos FC

As in the previous game we started really poorly and I feared for the worst when Roumde scored in the 34th minute. Once again however our performance improved markedly in the second half and we scored 2 goals in 4 minutes to take the lead. Francois Atangana who is rapidly emerging now as my best player had another great performance and bagged the second goal. Roumde went on the offensive then however and we were never going to be able to contain them, they equalised in the 68th minute and the remainder of the game disintegrated into a midfield battle as both sides settled for a point each

Saturday 5th November 2011 - Cameroon Cup

Bahia FC 1 - 2 Bamboutos FC (aet)

I made several changes to the first 11 for this match in order to rest some of my key players in what should have been a relatively straight forward match against non league opposition. I was quickly regretting this however when despite dominating possession we couldn't get anywhere close to hitting the target. Bahia eventually took the lead completely against the run of play with their first shot on target in the game, leading me to make 3 substitutions pretty much immediately and move to a 4-2-4 Attacking formation. This paid off in the 82nd minute when we got the equaliser and as we moved into extra time it was that man again, Atangana who snatched the winner.

Saturday 12th November

Bamboutos FC 4 - 2 Mont Cameroun

I had been concerned going into this game that I'd see a backlash from my players who I'd lambasted at not being able to perform better in the cup game against Bahia, but it was instead Mont Cameroun who fell to pieces as they were unable to cope with Atangana's storming performance on the left wing, turning 2 of his crosses into their own goal as we stormed into a 3-0 lead. At this point I made some changes to the team and Mont Cameroun came straight back into the game scoring twice from set pieces to make it a tight finish, however they sufferred a match ending injury to one of their midfielders after using all 3 substitutions which relieved the pressure on my guys and allowed us to score a 4th in the closing minutes of injury time.

League Table

EliteTwoOverview_Stages-2.png

Summary

I couldn't be happier with the teams performances, with the slight exception of the poor performance against Bahia. Confidence and morale are high and we're in a good position just inside the promotion places. Our next game however is against top of the table KSA, so there is a good chance that my unbeaten run will be coming to an end! I've also secured a home tie in the 4th round of the cup against Eilte One side Union Douala, so I'm hoping for some good gate receipts to help boost the finances. Francois Atangana has been an absolute revelation in the last couple of months and it is down to his performances that we've been performing so well. His contract currently expires at the end of the season and I desperately need to find some funds to be able to offer him a contract to retain his services - there haven't been any larger clubs fishing for him yet, but if he continues at this level of performance they will be circling soon!

A few of my players didn't take very well to being criticised for their performance in the lacklustre win against Bahia FC in the cup, they've subsequently found themselves dropped from the team for the next game. I'm not going to take this sort of whinging from my players!

PaulScholeyNews_Inbox-9.png

PaulScholeyNews_Inbox-10.png

A fantastic end to the year which saw us rise up into 2nd place in the league, despite crashing out of the cup against much tougher opposition.

Saturday 26th November 2011

KSA 0 - 1 Bamboutos FC

Given the relative gulf in class (and wages) of the players at our 2 clubs I can't believe we managed to get 3 points out of this game. We scored a stunning free kick in the 2nd minute. The ball was laid off to Ngwompo Nono from the set piece and he lashed it into the top left hand corner of the net from 25 yards out. I was concerned that we'd scored too early in the match and wouldn't be able to resist the onslaught that was to come........ but the onslaught never arrived, we matched the KSA players man to man and to be honest we had a few decent chances to extend the lead. We did have to rely on a couple of great saves from our new young goalie in the last 10 minutes though!

Saturday 3rd December 2011

Bamboutos FC 0 - 0 Danay FC

This was the hangover after the party at KSA. Whilst we controlled possession I don't think we'd have scored in 180 minutes let alone 90. A really disappointing performance against a team we should be beating

Saturday 17th December 2011

Foudre 0 - 3 Bamboutos FC

For the first 15 minutes of this game I was concerned that it was going to go the same way as the previous match against Danay, we were controlling possession but just not doing anything with it. We snatched the lead in the 15th minute though and although we were far from comfortable throughout the first half we pinched a second goal just before the break meaning that the second half was much more relaxed and we could play our natural game. I think the players are starting to feel the pressure of being in the top 3 of the league and this is just holding them back at the minute

Wednesday 21st December 2011

Bamboutos FC 0 - 3 Union Douala

Luckily I hadn't expected to win this game and I didn't! To be fair the game was more even than the scoreline suggests, but in reality I think I made a mistake with the tactics and should have started with a Defensive outlook against a team of this quality and then progressed to a Counter outlook once we'd got ourselves into the game. The one disappointment is that we didn't get any more fans into the stadium than we would have done for a normal league game, so no mega gate receipts for me :(

League table - midway point

EliteTwoOverview_Stages.png

Saturday 7th January 2012

Lion Ngoma 0 - 1 Bamboutos FC

A tight game away to one of the teams lurking just outside of the promotion zone. To be honest I didn't deserve to win, but I took an early lead in the 18th minute of the game with a headed corner, and despite having the majority of possession and chances the Lions were unable to break us down. Now my 4th clean sheet in a row, showing the strength of this defence!

Saturday 14th January 2012

Bamboutos FC 3 - 0 CPSB

A comfortable win as we controlled this game from start to finish. Junior Ndeng scored in the 2nd minute to mark his first goal for the club (he was my marquee loan signing who has disappointed so far!) to ease the nerves and there was no looking back after that. 5th clean sheet in a row!

Sunday 29th January 2012

AS Matelots 2 - 2 Bamboutos FC

I always tend to find that when you've been on a great run of clean sheets, that when you do eventually conceed you conceed a hatful and lose badly. We took the lead in this game with Ndeng popping up to score his 2nd in 2 games, but when they scored from the penalty spot I knew that the chances were they'd score a few. Luckily we managed to put ourselves back into the lead and restricted their chances so they only had one more shot on target which, predictably, went in. Should really have beaten these guys, but given all of my likely challengers in the league dropped points I'll happily take this.

Saturday 4th February 2012

Federal SC 0 - 1 Bamboutos FC

We dominated this game from the off, against one of the teams fighting relegation, but it wasn't until the 77th minute that we managed to pick up the 3 points, with yet another header from one of my central defenders. That's 7 goals now from my two best central defenders.

Wednesday 15th February 2012

Bamboutos FC 1 - 1 Impots FC

A frustrating game that we should have won quite easily against a team on a five match losing streak, but as happens so often they raised their game away from the pressure of their homw crowd in a match in which they had nothing to lose and came away with a point, that so easily could have been more. We took the lead with another fabulous strike from outside the box by Ngwompo Nono, only for Impots to come out much stronger after the half time break and eventually equalise in the 83rd minute.

Saturday 25th February 2012

Bamboutos FC 2 - 0 Esperance Guider

After a disappointing start to the season, Esperance have been on a charge for promotion since the new year and had won 5 games on the bounce prior to this meeting and were sitting in 4th place. It was a tight game, but in the end the quality of finshing came out top with a 3rd goal in 4 games for Ndeng and a 74th minute headed corner from Ndeme Ndeme to make it safe

League Table

Looking very healthy indeed, the next few games all of which are against teams in and around the battle for promotion will be key. However this is all in my own hands now, if we don't get promotion, we'll have thrown it away!

EliteTwoOverview_Stages-2-1.png

Not a massively exciting intake, although by the look of it 2 of them might one day be able to do a job as a squad player in the team - especially given my lack of striking options, there is a possibility that Donald might get a run out? Given my current wage restrictions I can't afford to offer any of the others a contract.

BamboutosFCdeMboudaYouthCandidatesSquad_Players.png

Justin Nembot

Donald M'Pondo

Saturday 10th March 2012

Sahel FC 2 - 2 Bamboutos FC

We were really disappointing today and were incredibly lucky to maintain our unbeaten performance in the league. I'd been warned by the media in the build up to the game about their right sided winger Sokou, on loan from Brasseries, but I was pretty confident that my 15 year old left back, Haman, who has been playing well all season was strong enough to match him. Well Sokou turned Haman inside out for the 53 minutes that they were both on the pitch until Haman felt enough was enough and fell down injured! This resulted in me shuffling my back line, moving my centre back Koumonovi to left back to manage Sokou and bring another promising youngster Kamga into central defence......... only for Kamga to immediately foul Sokou in the box within 5 minutes allowing him to step up and score a penalty! Kamga did partially reprieve himself by scoring at the other end, but Sokou picked up another penalty and Sahel were cruising to 3 points - until in th 96th minute Christ picked up a long ball over the top of the back 4 and clinched a dramatic last second equaliser!

Saturday 17th March 2012

Bamboutos FC 1 - 0 Roumde Adija

Bounced back after the last performance with a good win in a tough, close fought game against one of the other promotion contenders. Atangana who has been back from injury stepped up to score the only goal of the game from the penalty spot (my first penalty all season!). Incidentally Atangana has been nowhere near the level of performances since his injury :( I'm hoping that this will help him kick on back to his best

Saturday 31st March 2012

Bamboutos FC 1 - 2 Aigle Royal

My unbeaten streak in the league has gone after 22 games! I could see this coming a mile off, our performances have been getting generally more lacklustre as we reach the end of the season and we just weren't at the races today. To be fair though I had tipped Aigle Royal as dead cert's for promotion at the start of the season and if we hadn't over-achieved so much all season I would not have been disheartened by this result. We're almost over the finishing line though but can't afford for complacency to set in.

Saturday 4th April

Mont Cameroun 0 - 3 Bamboutos FC

We looked a completely different team today as we absolutely battered the team just below us in 3rd place. We didn't create hundreds of chances, but those we did have we converted and we prevented them form having a single shot on goal. We're just so inconsistent at the moment

This was only going to be the very briefest of foray's into continental competition as I'm fairly certain we shouldn't have qualified in the first place.

We had a good win in the prelim's against a team from Botswana (although they did give us a scare by taking us to penalties in the second leg in a game which we shuold have won far more comfortably) before meeting our match in the first round proper against a team from Libya.

BamboutosFCdeMboudaFixtures_Fixtures-1.png

Not surprisingly the 3 continental games in which we struggled came just before the 3 games in the league where we were particularly poor, clearly the effect of some tired legs and the effects of jet-lag.

Fingers crossed we'll be qualifying for the African continental cups properly in the next few years.

So, there was nothing left to play for in these last remaining games, other then guaranteeing 2nd place which was almost our anyway.........

Saturday 21st April 2012

Bamboutos FC 0 - 3 KSA

I'd have been much more unhappy about this result if we had still got our unbeaten record, but this had already fallen a week or 2 ago and as a result I think the players were already mentally on their holidays against a far superior team. We had also just been knocked out of the Confederations Cup so we perhaps weren't as mentally focussed as we should have been

Saturday 28th April 2012

Bamboutos FC 3 - 1 Foudre

I took a much more attacking line against these relegation candidates, following criticism of my style by our fans - apparently they're more bothered about playing attractive football than securing promotion! Anyway, in this game it paid off and we were comfortable winners.

Saturday 12th May 2012

Danay FC 0 - 1 Bamboutos FC

Both sets of players were already on holiday in this game, with nothing left to play for and our 2nd place in the league secured, but we emerged just the better with Ngwompo Nono scoring the winner in the 10th minute. A fitting goal for the player who will probably pick up my player of the season award! He has been rock solid and consistent all season.

Archived