+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to fix this on Lion OSX :"Warning: did not find font resource: fonts/helveticaneueots"

Amateur

Default How to fix this on Lion OSX :"Warning: did not find font resource: fonts/helveticaneueots"

I get this message when trying to run the editor, "Warning: did not find font resource: fonts/helveticaneueots on game/editor launch
    How can I fix this, so the editor runs as it should.

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Amateur

hi

I tried that a hundred of times, does not help at all. I cannot find Library File or Caches, skin cache file.

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Check out a Mac help forum then? it's obvious you need to find those files and they have to exist, sorry I can't offer any real help as I'm not a Mac user.

Youth Team

The files are probably hidden, and you'll have to "unhide" them. Which is a Mac issue, rather than a Steam/FM issue.

Sports Interactive
    Mac Support

To find 'Library' on Lion you need to hold down the 'Alt' key when navigating in your finder window or when clicking 'Go' on the Mac menu bar.

+ Reply to Thread