+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My supa striker!!

Amateur

Default My supa striker!!

Thought id share the most prolific striker I have found in any fmhi I'm sure people have had better but I never seem to get who scores more than 30. I had him at fcp and took him with me to united

Last edited by haveit2000; 08-03-2012 at 20:49. Reason: Spelling

Amazing stats. Was his stats already like that when you discovered him?

Amateur

His stats were not quite that high but he still looked good, I don't think he had any 20s when I first bought him

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

He's not that good, he's got no creativity. But seriously, his goalscoring record is immense - averaging a goal a game throughout his entire career, and still only 24.

Amateur

I know Lol I've had strikers with better stats than him but he just scores like crazy! He had a few injuries last season and lost his goal a game record lol

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie King View Post
    He's not that good, he's got no creativity. But seriously, his goalscoring record is immense - averaging a goal a game throughout his entire career, and still only 24.
    You are totally wrong. The guy never makes a wrong decision and never misses a shot. Who cares if his creativity is low, if you play him as a poacher then the only thing he needs to know how to do is put the ball in the net, which doesn't require a ton of creativity. I mean do you want the guy to get cute in front of net or put the ball in the net?

My best goal scorers have always looked like this guy, although usually 20 for dribbling and lower stamina.

Semi Pro

Looks a better Target Man with his strength and heading, nice player overall.
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tylerazevedo View Post
    You are totally wrong. The guy never makes a wrong decision and never misses a shot. Who cares if his creativity is low, if you play him as a poacher then the only thing he needs to know how to do is put the ball in the net, which doesn't require a ton of creativity. I mean do you want the guy to get cute in front of net or put the ball in the net?

My best goal scorers have always looked like this guy, although usually 20 for dribbling and lower stamina.
    You do realise I was joking, right?

Amateur

Only problem he's not mine anymore I've moved onto real Madrid and united want £87mil for him I'll try again in January!

Amateur

My goal scoring machine

Last edited by Archibald; 11-03-2012 at 10:48.

Amateur

I had this guy on loan at Forest Green for a while but couldn't afford his transfer fee. He's now worth £34m at Barcelona. Big mistake.

Shot at 2012-03-12

Shot at 2012-03-12

I also had this guy on loan and again couldn't afford the fee for a permanent deal. Another big mistake.

Shot at 2012-03-12

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie King View Post
    You do realise I was joking, right?
    I do now lol

I do now lol
    Well smiley faces, winky faces and faces with tongues sticking out are usually a giveaway when someone is joking or not being serious.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lillywhite Dean View Post
    Well smiley faces, winky faces and faces with tongues sticking out are usually a giveaway when someone is joking or not being serious.
    I appologize, the complexities of human social interactions scares and confuses me.

The 'Internet Forum'. Protecting the socially awkward since 1994 ;)

Amateur

I can't find any of these Players

Semi Pro

You won't do as they're all regens. Regens are basically regenerated players with randomisation applied on names and attributes, making them unique to every game.
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

Amateur

Good lord i just noticed one of these players scored 100 goals...

Amateur

What formations and tactics are you guys using to get that many goals out of a player?

I have and have had strikers with quite similar stats as the players above but in my 2012 game I have not had a player score more than 29 goals (in about 45 games) in a season.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jaym View Post
    What formations and tactics are you guys using to get that many goals out of a player?

I have and have had strikers with quite similar stats as the players above but in my 2012 game I have not had a player score more than 29 goals (in about 45 games) in a season.

I have a good formation that I used to get a guy get 50 goals in 50 games playing in only the EPL and UEFA Champs leagues. His attributes were exactly like Florent Chevalier above.

4-2-3-1

-FB - LD - LD - FB-
    ------------------------
    ------BWM-BWM----- (set the guys as midfielders not defensive midfielders)
    -IF-------AP-------IF-
    -----------P-----------

Attacking
    Mixed
    Committed
    everything set to no

Amateur

Mine was Chicharito
    He score about 48 in 47 games but got an injury ruling him out for 13 Months
    After that he only scored about 2 in 14 so I loaned him to Villa where hes scored 4 in 6 games.

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

All these players are wimps, no aggression at all ;)

Seriously though, they all look great

Amateur

I've found that the combination of decent stats can easily make a player world class! For a striker you really need shooting/head (one or the other is really fine if youre not a league topper), creativity, technique and either pace or strength. movement helps, but not absolutely necessary i think.

Amateur

Good lord i just noticed one of these players scored 100 goals...
    I had not seen that myself but by god you are right! 106 goals in 64 games is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaym View Post

The two players i listed were not in my side at the time. Although I have since bought one of them and he plays average. It seems that they always play ridiculous for other teams, but average when it comes to playing in mine.

Saying that, it might just be that i haven't found the right formation yet. I play quite a flat 4-4-2. Maybe a more Barca like layout would help?

Amateur

Mine is know paterne lukunku, signed for 4.2m in winter from tp mazembe - score 5 in his first and finished season with 31 in 28

Amateur

I know have a player called Steve O'Connor, signed for 600K from Hampton & Richmond, he's scored 134 goals and 52 assists in just 3 seasons!!
    Last edited by manufan2010; 30-11-2012 at 13:34. Reason: lol

+ Reply to Thread