Is 12.2.0 the final patch?

SI have said that there are no plans for any further updates.

With major bugs that makes the game so much less enjoyful to play, it is a dissapointment to hear there are no coming patches. I am thinking of the bug in the turkish league. Thanks for answer anyway.

With major bugs that makes the game so much less enjoyful to play, it is a dissapointment to hear there are no coming patches. I am thinking of the bug in the turkish league. Thanks for answer anyway.

Is that there after starting a new game?

Is that there after starting a new game?

Yes Cleon.

Deza, do you have any information or any correspondence with SI team regarding this major bug ? Should I have a hope for a fix ? If it's not fixed , the league is not playable for me ;(

Yes Cleon.

Deza, do you have any information or any correspondence with SI team regarding this major bug ? Should I have a hope for a fix ? If it's not fixed , the league is not playable for me ;(

Post all bugs in the bugs forum.

Yes Cleon.

Neil from SI only told that he/they was looking into the bug yesterday. I HOPE for a fix really, and hope SI will be kind and to it for us. Along with other fixes. As you say, there is no idea of playing the turkish league this way it is.

Neil from SI only told that he/they was looking into the bug yesterday. I HOPE for a fix really, and hope SI will be kind and to it for us. Along with other fixes. As you say, there is no idea of playing the turkish league this way it is.

Have you posted in the bugs forum about it?

Have you posted in the bugs forum about it?

Yes Cleon, it's been mentioned in the bugs forum , i believe for over 2 months and SI replied that ''they were looking into it'' .. So we were really waiting for this patch big time!

Deza, is there any chance you can follow up with Neil and keep us posted?

I will look around about things that is said about the turkish problem, hera around and at the turksish research site. I will be back evening. I really trust and hope SI will do something.

• Administrators

We're looking into the issues that have been mentioned, and there's no plans for an update at the moment.

Closing the thread.

Archived