EvilDave's Russian Ramblings

Having struggled to get into a game for some time, I've gone back to my old faithful - the Russian leagues. I study Russian, lived there last year and blog Russian football, so I've decided to fire up a save with just the Russian leagues loaded and see how it takes me.

I'll be starting as unemployed former Sunday league player Valeri Soldatkin, and intend to take the first job available which is not the vacant-at-the-start SKA-Energiya Khabarovsk, or a team from Moscow - I intend to build a reputation in the provinces before making the jump to the capital later on. Below is a list of clubs that I'd like to manage, but this is not intended to be a list of goals, as I'm hoped for a relatively fluid career:

- Rotor Volgograd (currently unplayable, Second Division)
- KMV-Mashuk Pyatigorsk (currently unplayable, Second Division)
- Shinnik Yaroslavl (First Division)
- Alania Vladikavkaz (First Division)
- Rubin Kazan (Premier League)
- One of the Moscow four (Spartak, Dinamo, CSKA, Lokomotiv - all Premier League)

For a wider choice of players and hopefully a bit of transfer realism, I've loaded all players from the former Soviet republics - that's everything from the Baltic states to the Central Asian -stans. Everything is ready to go, so let's see where Valeri ends up first!