So my long-term game starts tonight then. Who's starting one aswell and with whom?

I've decided to load quite a large number of various leagues around the world and then start unemployed and see what comes my way.

I think it's important that my extensive fanbase knows that I will be starting a thread in the Career Updates forum.

Should I really start another save with the mighty Port Vale? I started one on release and i'm currently in my 5th season. Made many bad decisions on the way, but as it was my first proper season on a recent FM, I learned alot about the tactics etc. The bad side is they still have no money or chairman, and are probably under a transfer embago!

Just bought Total War Shogun 2 but I might find time to start up a Malaga save- trying to topple Barcelona and Real Madrid should be a challenge right? It's too easy to win and then defend league titles in other countries (won the title with Leeds in my 2nd PL season)

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Why? Because its my favorite club :)

Yay, mine too! Good luck with them. In case you need a good striker, try to buy Canesin Matos :)

I will start with Bonner SC in the 6th German tier... I edited the database and added a lot of regional teams, I hope it will be fun!

• SI Staff

I'm torn between continuing a save I had started in December where I took over Bury in April 2012 (they were as good as down) and have worked very hard doing their summer break and was just about to start season two in L2, or as starting in Eastern Europe. Problem with the latter is that there is too much choice! Poland or Ukraine? Russia? Czechs? Serbs? And which club if I do?

I want to start a toon army but I cannot find the hall_of_fame.dat location to put my hall of fame back because I have had to reinstall the game, I've been waiting nearly 45 mins for someone to reply to my thread. All these mods that are on and not one knows where it is, at this rate won't be starting a new game till Friday.

I'm torn between continuing a save I had started in December where I took over Bury in April 2012 (they were as good as down) and have worked very hard doing their summer break and was just about to start season two in L2, or as starting in Eastern Europe. Problem with the latter is that there is too much choice! Poland or Ukraine? Russia? Czechs? Serbs? And which club if I do?

Go to the Czech Republic league! I had a fantastic game using Banik Ostrava, the Czech league is actually really good to play in!

Toronto FC for me, just in time for the big NACL QF match against LA Galaxy! (Not represented in-game mind! :D)

Please, it's all about the Whitecaps!

Been waiting until this patch to finally take control of them so i'm looking forward to finally start my MLS journey :D

I was planning on starting a new save tonight, but seeing as all Bulgarians and Romanians are now wrongly considered foreign, I think I'll hang on for a bit.

Yep. A gamebreaker for me aswell. Anybody managed to sort this out in the editor?

I've sorted it in the Editor but someone said Bulgarians and Romanians do in fact need work permits to work in the UK so I'm waiting for an answer on what the rules is with footballers before I save the changes.

Archived