+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,400 of 1464

Thread: *Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FrazT View Post
    The changes to the competition rules will require a new save- the optimisation will not
    Hmm... pretty awful, that I have to start a new save almost ever week...
    Could you pls guarantee us, that there will be no patches/hotfixes anymore?
    Its annoying, since I always want to play the newest version, but if every week there is a hotfix, I cant really enjoy my saves anymore

Moderator and Technical Support

There are no more updates planned but any more hotfixes will depend on feedback from the existing updates and whether they are fixable.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    What you worried about? It will be nothing more than making the game run slightly quicker.
    I'm on an applemac, I don't want it shafting up for the sake of a hot fix.

Just wanted to know what they mean't by optimisations, that's all. I wouldn't say I'm worried.

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by finnishguy View Post
    The links within my original post may have been hard to spot, sorry about that. This is the issue:
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...and-other-bugs
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...r-status-issue
    Quote Originally Posted by upthetoon View Post
    it's amazing they hadn't got this fixed. it's been more than a year. just incredible. SI has done a great job but they need to do prioritizing. how does 'optimization' fix come ahead of this? lol.
    This issue was fixed in 12.2.0 guys (although I think it may be missing from the changelist - will chase up), but unfortunately due to the nature of it it can only be applied to new saves from then. If you're still seeing an issue in a new save, please let me know.

Banned

There are no more updates planned but any more hotfixes will depend on feedback from the existing updates and whether they are fixable.
    So this will mean, that we can't really enjoy a long-time save anymore?
    Honestly, for me, the 12.2.1 Hotfix should have been the last one...
    I've played so much and I couldnt really see any bugs, which made the game unplayable.
    So can't really understand those, who complain about every single small bug, which aren't even important to mention.
    This is still a game and everybody knows, that it can't be perfect without any single bugs.
    So why always complaining?

Guess you only get one chance in life to play a song that goes like this.

People complaining about bugs getting fixed?

That's new.

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uptonpark View Post
    So this will mean, that we can't really enjoy a long-time save anymore?
    Honestly, for me, the 12.2.1 Hotfix should have been the last one...
    I've played so much and I couldnt really see any bugs, which made the game unplayable.
    So can't really understand those, who complain about every single small bug, which aren't even important to mention.
    This is still a game and everybody knows, that it can't be perfect without any single bugs.
    So why always complaining?
    If you were playing 12.2.1, you needn't start a new game to include the fixes unless you've Turkey or Hungary loaded as these were the only leagues with fixes applied.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ackter View Post
    People complaining about bugs getting fixed?

That's new.
    I am not complaining about bugs being fixed, much more about those users, who complain about every single thing, they notice.

Youth Team

Anyone noticed a problem with injuries since this update? It may be just coincidence, but I currently have 7 players out with long term problems all of whom would be in my starting XI if all players were available. Prior to this latest patch I never had such a problem, like I say it may coincide with a bad run for injuires I am having, but I am literally getting a serious injury every game (Shaqiri the latest, out for 6-7 months)

Amateur

Same problem with all updates : when there is one, i lose all the customized colours for player profiles.
    Anyway that could be fixed ?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by jeyjey07 View Post
    Same problem with all updates : when there is one, i lose all the customized colours for player profiles.
    Anyway that could be fixed ?
    You mean there attribute colours ?

Amateur

yep
    they always go back to blue
    the other changes i made don't go back to default though

Part-Timer

yep
    It's something they know about, but not sure if they are looking to change it. It is a pain though having to change your personalised colours back so hopefully they will sort it.

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7678578

Third Team

yep
    Yeah they go back to default every update unfortunately, mine have actually reset on random occasions as well but luckily i only change the excellent attribute so only takes me seconds to redo

Part-Timer

What I do is keep a note of the colour codes I was using then just apply them again after each patch. Only takes a minute.

Amateur

the amount of injuries i've been getting since the new patch is ****ing ridiculous, a player is being taken off every other match with an injury and it's ruining my game!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Warren View Post
    If you were playing 12.2.1, you needn't start a new game to include the fixes unless you've Turkey or Hungary loaded as these were the only leagues with fixes applied.
    If I just removed these leagues and then re-added them later would that apply the fixes?

Amateur

Hey.. Just to be sure, I started a save game back in version 12.1.0 (the first update for FM12) - I haven't played FM (or the save game) with 12.2.0 or any of the new hotfixes.
    Will I still have the problems that were introduced in update 12.2.0? I didn't have Turkey, Hungarian, Russian or Greece loaded in the save - if that makes a difference.
    Are there any other bugs, where a hotfixes is need - or is it 99.9% safe to say, that there will be no more updates for FM12.
    Last edited by Kegus; 23-03-2012 at 08:06.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Bardzie View Post
    the amount of injuries i've been getting since the new patch is ****ing ridiculous, a player is being taken off every other match with an injury and it's ruining my game!
    The amount of injuries clubs suffer is correct. You can check out physioroom.com to check. but the problem is SI need to realise that most injuries IRL do not happen DURING the match. its usually found out after the match after scans etc.

I made a suggestion to how SI can improve the injury system allowing us more control in the 'Injuries' titled thread.

Amateur

I've only played two games on the new update, and it might be just one of those things but i've had 4 major injuries. Gerrard out for 4/5 weeks. Suarez out for 4/5 weeks. Kadlec out for 3/4 months and Velikonja out for 2/3 weeks. Anyone else have this?

Lurker

Thank you

Banned

Just wanted to start a new save, but am hesitating a bit, as I've read several threads, in which people are complaining about the amount of injuries since last patch.
    Can anybody confirm, that since the last patch (12.2.2) the amount of injuries have increased immensely?

Amateur

Just wanted to start a new save, but am hesitating a bit, as I've read several threads, in which people are complaining about the amount of injuries since last patch.
    Can anybody confirm, that since the last patch (12.2.2) the amount of injuries have increased immensely?
    As you said, there are confirmations about what you ask; on the other hand, there are users that say the opposite.

So, the best thing you can do is start the new save and see if you encounter the "incredible amount of injuries".

Moderator and Technical Support

There were no changes to the injuries module in the 12.2.2 patch that anyone is aware of.

Banned

There were no changes to the injuries module in the 12.2.2 patch that anyone is aware of.
    now, that keeps me calm.
    gonna start a new save and hopefully neither the injury stuff will cause any problem, nor new patches/hotfixes...

Amateur

Annoying UI issue, but when you click on a nation the top players section is empty, you have to click the arrow down to the next nation and click back for it to update and display them.

Little disappointed the A-League title bug still hasn't been fixed.
    Last edited by kostako; 23-03-2012 at 19:14.

Amateur

Is this the last patch/update for FM12 now?

Amateur

Teams seem to be decimated with injuries and cards on mine.

Part-Timer

After 12.2 (not 12.2.2) I've noticed an increase in injuries as well as the length of injuries. I don't know if it's too many/too harsh in comparison with real life but a noticeable increase is definitely there in my saves...

I wouldn't care so much about it if it wasn't because that even 3 month injuries sets back a +24 year old player for good. And an +8 month injury to a +26 year old player means you can bin him. My experience...

Youth Team

Glad it's not just me with injuries then. Is there a way via Steam to downgrade back to previous patches? I am finding the latest one unplayable, do you just do it the way you did in previous versions, (ie) re-install?

Sad to say this is the first time I have ever found a version or patch unplayable, other problems I have always just worked around, but serious injuries every game is a game breaker for me.
    Last edited by IMT; 23-03-2012 at 22:42.

No, there is no way to roll back to a previous patch.

Youth Team

Oh well, guess I'll have to stick with it and hope it's just a blip, either that or dust down Fifa

Part-Timer

I haven't noticed that many injuries. Since starting a career game on 12.2 I've seen 5-6 serious injuries (more then about 3 months) in 5 seasons, some of them were the same injury prone players getting injured muliple times.

Amateur

The whole update is not good if you ask me. Players of mine needs always a long rest after playing matches, always 3 till 4 every single match, my players are not progressing this way, because they more on holiday then playing their matches, I play control mentality and standard pressure and still they're tired, I dropped the training schedule...man they are still tired, if they come back from holdiay, after playing a match or 1 or 2 they need again holiday and long rest, this game is the worst I have ever seen in FM...no fun at playing this game at all...please fix this annoying bug.

P.S.: Some of those players have 14+ stamina and power enough...verry annoying and not normal if you ask me:-(
    Last edited by Errol Grootjen; 24-03-2012 at 23:42.

Amateur

Hello,

I have scanned through the first and last few pages to see if anybody has reported a problem with the game no running slow once pressing "continue" and there doesn't seem to be a lot mentioned. Can anybody advise on what may be causing this and some potential fixes. PC spec is fine and I was wondering if it's due to the number of scouted players or something???

Banned

I have played 10 league games in my new Hoffenheim save so far, and I only had one very bad injury, in which Tobias Weiß got out for 7 weeks.
    But this is quite normal, considering he's rated as very injury prone by my scouts and also had a lot of problems in my former saves with him.
    Except this case, just had a couple of knocks, where a player was out for at most 7-8 days.
    So can't see any differences to the older patches/hotfixes.

You guys need to look for good physios with especially good discipline attributes, aswell as your coaches need to be good in this area aswell.
    I never sign coaches/1st coaches/ fitness coaches or any other coaches with lower than 12 in man management, working with youngstars, discipline, motivation and determination.

Also I never have low-fitness problems, because I create my own training schedules and I always adapt the work load to my players.
    Maybe you guys have too much work load focused on your training schedules...

Amateur

Why hasn't reading's tv money been fixed???!!!??!?!

Amateur

how many injuries?

5 injuries, 3 for me and 2 for the other team.

pathetic, will starting a new save possible have a different outcome or will it be just the same?
    Last edited by Sunderland AFC; 25-03-2012 at 12:01.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderland AFC View Post
    how many injuries?

pathetic, will starting a new save possible have a different outcome or will it be just the same?
    One game doesn't prove anything. Play 5-10 seasons worth of games and then you would have a slight basis for saying there are or aren't too many injuries.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Katarian View Post
    One game doesn't prove anything. Play 5-10 seasons worth of games and then you would have a slight basis for saying there are or aren't too many injuries.
    for one game there are many. u don't see 3 players from the same team taken out injured in one game IRL do u?

Amateur

I have been getting an injury every other game tbh, levante and Malaga were top of the Injury table with 12 injuries

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by fuhrerul View Post
    for one game there are many. u don't see 3 players from the same team taken out injured in one game IRL do u?
    I positive if you look at enough games you can find an example of more then 3 players being injured on a single team.

Part-Timer

I have been getting an injury every other game tbh, levante and Malaga were top of the Injury table with 12 injuries
    My team has had 9 injuries this season so far in 31 matches, the opposition 4 injuries. Though 5 of those injuries were in the 4 games before I took over the club, and the 4 since I took over have been 1-2 weeks at worst. Currently my entire First Team, Reserve Team and U20 team are completely injury free. Does that mean there aren't enough injuries in the game?

Amateur

I'm willing to bet in the history of football there has been one game that has seen 3 players from the same team come off injured.

Amateur

I positive if you look at enough games you can find an example of more then 3 players being injured on a single team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa2007 View Post
    I'm willing to bet in the history of football there has been one game that has seen 3 players from the same team come off injured.
    but this is a game and not every event that happens extremely rare IRL should be in the game. there are things that happen more often and are not included. even fans or animals entering the field are more often and u don't see that in the game.

Amateur

but this is a game and not every event that happens extremely rare IRL should be in the game. there are things that happen more often and are not included. even fans or animals entering the field are more often and u don't see that in the game.
    So if I'm reading this right, you're saying something that is rare in real life [3 players on same team injured 1 game] shouldn't happen in the game?

3 players coming off injured in a game is nothing like a pitch invader either, so that's a bit of a silly point.

Amateur

Default Scouting related crash dump

I have looked through most of this thread, and it seems I stand alone in the crash dump reasoning..

Since updating to 12.2.1, my scouting network ceases to exist, where I can not get reports on players and can not send my scouts on assignments. I have deleted my shortlists, and subscriptions, but when I hit the "Continue" button, I get the crash dump. I'm up to August 2054, so there has been a little bit of time spent on this game!! It would be a crying shame to throw this one away before I am ready.

I have also verified my data cache numerous times, and have completed a complete re-install, to no avail. Where do I send my DXDiag details? Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Errol Grootjen View Post
    The whole update is not good if you ask me. Players of mine needs always a long rest after playing matches, always 3 till 4 every single match, my players are not progressing this way, because they more on holiday then playing their matches, I play control mentality and standard pressure and still they're tired, I dropped the training schedule...man they are still tired, if they come back from holdiay, after playing a match or 1 or 2 they need again holiday and long rest, this game is the worst I have ever seen in FM...no fun at playing this game at all...please fix this annoying bug.

P.S.: Some of those players have 14+ stamina and power enough...verry annoying and not normal if you ask me:-(
    If training less doesn't help, try training them harder. My players aren't even close to getting jaded, so then it must be something you do, and what you do compared to me is to rest your players more and train them much less.

Amateur

So if I'm reading this right, you're saying something that is rare in real life [3 players on same team injured 1 game] shouldn't happen in the game?

3 players coming off injured in a game is nothing like a pitch invader either, so that's a bit of a silly point.
    No, he is suggesting that something that is rare in real life should not happen once every month in FM12.

Semi Pro

how many injuries?

i always get this does my head in

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by siambluebird View Post
    No, he is suggesting that something that is rare in real life should not happen once every month in FM12.
    I've never had it happen in 280 odd games in my current save. Besides no one has actually yet posted evidence of it happening once every month .

Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    i always get this does my head in
    If you are getting that happening every game then upload a save game I'm sure SI would be grateful to see an actual save game instead of the exaggerated mass hysteria threads like this provoke .
    Last edited by Katarian; 26-03-2012 at 09:30.

Part-Timer

As I posted in another thread complaining about injuries, I checked my season as a whole and in 52 games I had 15 injuries to my opposition's 12. In only one game did I have 2 injuries in the same game, and in no game all season long were there more than 2 players injured in total between the 2 teams.

Seems too few over a whole season if anything. FWIW this was in the Conference, so not exactly the fittest of players.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by BiggusD View Post
    If training less doesn't help, try training them harder. My players aren't even close to getting jaded, so then it must be something you do, and what you do compared to me is to rest your players more and train them much less.
    I did that before and they got injuries during matches and that's not what I want, maybe becuase they are stil young (18 til 21?), but they have good stamina 14+, some with lower stamina are not that tired as players with higher ones...so little bit strange.

If I train my players harder, they got more fatigueded and some get injuries, you say, you train them harder, but if I do that, I have a big problem...lol
    Last edited by Errol Grootjen; 27-03-2012 at 16:48.

Part-Timer
    FMNorthAmerica (Louisville,KY) MLS questions? Send me a message and I'll help you out if I can!

I hope that isn't true...
    First, they make it more difficult to build an MLS squad by adjusting the wage demands of players (an unsigned 1 1/2 star defender wanting $165,000/year as a backup??? all of my good players want DP contracts now??? a 4 star defender wanting $3.8million???)
    Then, they make it impossible to sign any of your existing players to a DP contract (confirmed bug.)
    Not cool at all.

Bring back 12.1!!!

Amateur

The amount of injuries I'm experiencing is unreal! Most for 5-6 months 4-5 weeks. I only follow my own club IRL injury wise and we are quite injury prone but we do not lose a player every week for a few months or more. It's absolutely killing the game for me. In my first two months I had 7 players out for more than 2 months! Insane!

Amateur

Regarding injuries, and I have mentioned this before, but when FM10 (I think) first came out, there was injury problems with that too. I recall reading on this forum that if you hire more Fitness Coaches, the problem should subside, and it did help, almost instantly.

But on my current FM2012 save I can only hire no more than 3 Fitness Coaches, so I cannot investigate whether this would help again. I was wondering if I hire 1st Team Coaches with high Fitness Coaching attributes, would this suffice?

Just about to start my second season now, and I have 5 first team injuries, all of them to players that play in the same positions (3 CBs; 2 WGs), and the season is only a week away. Why would my players succumb to injuries once their Match Fitness and Condition has improved? Why don't they seem to suffer when their fitness stats are low before you play any friendlies?

This is the first time I have encountered injuries in such high numbers, because since the Fitness Coach solution worked on FM10, I also used it on FM11 (mainly out of superstition and it's better than doing nothing about it), and my injury problems were few and far between.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bullybeef View Post
    Regarding injuries, and I have mentioned this before, but when FM10 (I think) first came out, there was injury problems with that too. I recall reading on this forum that if you hire more Fitness Coaches, the problem should subside, and it did help, almost instantly.

But on my current FM2012 save I can only hire no more than 3 Fitness Coaches, so I cannot investigate whether this would help again. I was wondering if I hire 1st Team Coaches with high Fitness Coaching attributes, would this suffice?

Just about to start my second season now, and I have 5 first team injuries, all of them to players that play in the same positions (3 CBs; 2 WGs), and the season is only a week away. Why would my players succumb to injuries once their Match Fitness and Condition has improved? Why don't they seem to suffer when their fitness stats are low before you play any friendlies?

This is the first time I have encountered injuries in such high numbers, because since the Fitness Coach solution worked on FM10, I also used it on FM11 (mainly out of superstition and it's better than doing nothing about it), and my injury problems were few and far between.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    Physios helps with injuries, hiring more of them and better ones reduces the chance of injuries happening and reduce the length of time out....

What type of injuries did they get? Are they all the same type? Is it caused from training? Maybe the training is to intense for them? Especially as they play same positions.

Amateur
    Channon...nice touch there...oh look at this, Bobby Stokes...HIT WELL...

I really miss 12.1. I just can't seem to get a win, nor anyone over abysmal morale, in both my saves where previously I had been moving on nicely, if not amazingly.

Amateur

Can people stop asking for no further patches! The HG European bug for one thing needs to be fixed it's been in the game over 2 years and is an absolute game ender for anyone who wants to play a long term game.

Looking forward already to 12.2.3, please keep going SI.

Amateur

Any news about the injuries bug? I have 12 in my team and 5 guys out because too many red cards (this is 3 games of suspension and always for tackles with both feet) I need to play with the young squad and of course destroyed. 1-5,6-0...come on this is ridiculous. Waiting so much time to star a new game for this?

Amateur

Unfortunately Altair, you will be told that there is no injury problem and it is realistic to have that many injuries or that it is due to your training.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    Physios helps with injuries, hiring more of them and better ones reduces the chance of injuries happening and reduce the length of time out....

What type of injuries did they get? Are they all the same type? Is it caused from training? Maybe the training is to intense for them? Especially as they play same positions.

Thanks Cleon. How many physios would be helpful to combat this?

I always play high intensive Match Prep, and Med/High Intensive Individual Training, so I know I could change this, and this could clearly be a reason, but I always implement intensive training, particularly at the start of a season, and I have never noticed this many players succumbing to injury b4 now. I have 7 out now.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by John-t View Post
    Can people stop asking for no further patches! The HG European bug for one thing needs to be fixed it's been in the game over 2 years and is an absolute game ender for anyone who wants to play a long term game.

Looking forward already to 12.2.3, please keep going SI.
    What HG European bug??

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by edgar555 View Post
    What HG European bug??
    good question!

First Team Squad Member

I was going to ask the same.......

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    I was going to ask the same.......
    Same!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by sthptngomad76 View Post
    I really miss 12.1. I just can't seem to get a win, nor anyone over abysmal morale, in both my saves where previously I had been moving on nicely, if not amazingly.
    I say finally there is a little bit of challenge in this game. I never understood how people enjoy playing this game when they keep winning every match while the morale is never an issue and signing the best players is also never an issue. At least now with the morale system being tweaked the results are a bit more realistic. I don't want to be able to dominate the leagues managing mid-table strength teams.

Thanks for bringing some of the fun back into this game SI

Amateur

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-still!-ARGHHH

I'm surprised more people are not reporting it honestly but at least SI know now.

I'd venture to suggest though that plenty of people are getting this and are maybe not realising, I've been getting a variant of this bug on every game I've started since FM11.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dolph11 View Post
    Unfortunately Altair, you will be told that there is no injury problem and it is realistic to have that many injuries or that it is due to your training.
    Yes,very realistic 17 players out in the first squad. I see this in all european leagues every day.

This game is unplayable. This happend to me for not start with the demo this year. I´m not going to make this mistake next year.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    Yes,very realistic 17 players out in the first squad. I see this in all european leagues every day.

This game is unplayable. This happend to me for not start with the demo this year. I´m not going to make this mistake next year.
    17 from one team? I've been looking in the Bundesliga [league I'm currently playing in] weekly, a team has never got over 9 [and that's including the second team, so around 50-55 players]. And at least 3 of those are just a couple of days injuries with things like colds, concussion etc.

Must have a very unlucky version of FM my friend

Amateur

17 from one team? I've been looking in the Bundesliga [league I'm currently playing in] weekly, a team has never got over 9 [and that's including the second team, so around 50-55 players]. And at least 3 of those are just a couple of days injuries with things like colds, concussion etc.

Must have a very unlucky version of FM my friend

17 players KO. 12 injuries and 5 suspensions for red cards (who cost me 3 games of suspension) an always for tackles with both feet (there are to much too not realistic)

I remember a match long time ago minute 85..."wow no injuries at the moment an winning the game..incredible:" min 88 and..zas! injurie of course! This is frustating. I can´t finish a damn match without and injury or red card.

Part-Timer

As I showed above, I had 17 players out in a whole season!

In fact, as well as my test above over a whole season, I just completed another season. I had 14 players injured (opponents had 15) and 3 red cards (opponents 2) in a season of 56 games. So one injury in every 4 games exactly. This has been consistant across all seasons I have played.

I have basic tactics from the tactic creator and the team isn't that good so don't get fixture backlogs. Would be interested to know why I (and SI testing) continually come out around the same level and you get these occasional others with very different results.
    Last edited by hluraven; 31-03-2012 at 18:24.

Amateur

I see many complaining about injuries, or how easily the human controlled teams concede goals, my overall assessment is that the 12.2.2 patch is quite alright, but... Yes! I have one complaint! The chairman of my club decided to take over a transfer proposal for one of my players. That's ok, no problem, the offer was too good to turn down and blah blah blah... So... Why does the chairman thinks that I made a bad deal selling the player? Why can't I rig the chairman's limo and blow him up into the sky? Is this some kind of sick joke? Come on!!! This shouldn't happen, no way. Not after so many patches and hot fixes. I didn't have anything to do with this transfer, so IMHO I can't be held responsible. Fix this SI!!!

Lurker

Third Team

keepers of world class standard concede so many at the enar post from shots at mid range. that should not happen.
    and still the kick off 2-3 passes and a hoof down field score stupidity happening far too often, only november and have counted 3 of those so far.

Amateur

My steam won't actually download the update, so i'm stuck on 12.0.0 anyone got any ideas how i can get the update?

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Try changing your Steam download location, works for some.

Semi Pro

Not a major ssue by any means but just a bit surprised. Just looked at 2012 European Championship in my game and the Groups are not the same as IRL. Obviously the groups were drawns sometime ago so could easily have been incorporated in the latest patch for a bit of realism so just wondering if there s a reason that they aren't? Ok I know the draw happens in game in the first season but I assume it would be easy to hardcode the real life draw?

Amateur

I gave it a go, but still nothing?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Hammer View Post
    Not a major ssue by any means but just a bit surprised. Just looked at 2012 European Championship in my game and the Groups are not the same as IRL. Obviously the groups were drawns sometime ago so could easily have been incorporated in the latest patch for a bit of realism so just wondering if there s a reason that they aren't? Ok I know the draw happens in game in the first season but I assume it would be easy to hardcode the real life draw?
    Presumably the qualifying hasn't finished when the games starts, so different teams could be in it? * not actually sure when qualifying finished so that may be wrong

Amateur
    Channon...nice touch there...oh look at this, Bobby Stokes...HIT WELL...

Quote Originally Posted by bleventozturk View Post
    I say finally there is a little bit of challenge in this game. I never understood how people enjoy playing this game when they keep winning every match while the morale is never an issue and signing the best players is also never an issue. At least now with the morale system being tweaked the results are a bit more realistic. I don't want to be able to dominate the leagues managing mid-table strength teams.

Thanks for bringing some of the fun back into this game SI
    Unfortunately I wasn't dominating the leagues with mid-table strength teams, I was coming lower midtable with mid-table strength teams. Now I just come stone cold last. Not much fun in that, for me at least.

Amateur

I noticed that if I make a catch in the modification of the attributes it resets sometimes.In the Player Profile.sry for bad english.
    How can we solve this problem?

regards Chris

Amateur

I want Spor Toto Super Tournament for Turkish Super League !

why has "we can win this!" been removed from team-talks? was one of the most used team talks for me.

Amateur

Default No 12.2.2 or 12.2.1 option

I've tried everything from completely deleting steam and FM to changing settings and no matter what I do I always have the option to use the default database and 12.2.0 but I don't have 12.2.1 or 12.2.2... Not sure why or what I can do, I've reinstalled the game numerous times and it says it is updating but I just don't have the updates...
    Hope you can help.
    Thanks.

That would be correct due to the fact that the database version is still 12.2.0 in update 12.2.1 and 12.2.2.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarMan View Post
    That would be correct due to the fact that the database version is still 12.2.0 in update 12.2.1 and 12.2.2.
    I can't believe how much of my time I've just wasted doing everything possible to try get something I had all along... wow that's frustrating! Thanks anyway, big help, who knows how many more times I could have reinstalled the game!

Just to double check, if you load your game up, go to FM - game status, and your version is about half way down the screen,

Amateur

How can I put it... I guess I have another complaint. My first experience with 12.2.2 patch was with a save I started with 12.2.1, now I started a new save, and my experience is that after 82 matches I had 1 or 2 players out injured during matches in nothing less than 68 matches. WTF? I'm coaching Dortmund, I watch lots of matches from Bundesliga and I'm almost certain that this is one of the most pleasing on the eye leagues worldwide, IRL at least, but here in FM2012 v12.2.2 it looks like the roman circus, gladiators fighting to the death, the only thing missing are the lions!!! This is bull****!!! How can it be possible this amount of forced substitutions? Come on.... It's ruining all the fun for me.

Oh... And I'm not being a whiner, tell them they can break me but can't tame me, Bundesliga Champions despite my players being butchered in the pitch with all the complacency of every single ref!!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mitzra3l View Post
    How can I put it... I guess I have another complaint. My first experience with 12.2.2 patch was with a save I started with 12.2.1, now I started a new save, and my experience is that after 82 matches I had 1 or 2 players out injured during matches in nothing less than 68 matches. WTF? I'm coaching Dortmund, I watch lots of matches from Bundesliga and I'm almost certain that this is one of the most pleasing on the eye leagues worldwide, IRL at least, but here in FM2012 v12.2.2 it looks like the roman circus, gladiators fighting to the death, the only thing missing are the lions!!! This is bull****!!! How can it be possible this amount of forced substitutions? Come on.... It's ruining all the fun for me.

Oh... And I'm not being a whiner, tell them they can break me but can't tame me, Bundesliga Champions despite my players being butchered in the pitch with all the complacency of every single ref!!!
    83 matches, 69 with some of my players being subbed for injury. Here's proof:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As I was saying, Arnautovic scores, out injured, his sub, Perisic scores, and as usual, out injured, his sub, de Jong scores. They can break me, but still we win. But this is just not normal.
    Last edited by mitzra3l; 03-04-2012 at 18:17.

Third Team

all this talk of injuries, i have had 2 injuires a game for half my east stirlingshire games... and i havn't even started playing the league matches yet

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by scott MUFC View Post
    all this talk of injuries, i have had 2 injuires a game for half my east stirlingshire games... and i havn't even started playing the league matches yet
    Some might say is just unlucky, but hey, I have more than half of my matches with my players being killed. BTW, Arnautovic is out for 2 months. Maybe I'm the problem here, I haven't found out yet how to put the violence slider in tactics panel somewhere between "cripple opponent" and "kill opponent".

Amateur

I know I have been told otherwise, but I've took some advice from FM10, and hired another coach to train fitness to prevent further injuries. I couldn't hire another physio or fitness coach, so I hired a new 1st team coach with high fitness coaching atts, and my injuries problems have improved.

I think the biggest gripe I have about injuries, is when they are inflict by an opponent, I am usually winning or drawing, causing me to make a change, and from this weakened position, the opposition create a goal against me. Or I win, and get a long term injury, which is too weird.

Also, when an opponent does inflict an injury to one of my players, the bookings are very lax. My opponents seem to only get cautioned or set off when a foul is benign and done little damage. I want some comeuppance!

Amateur

I bought 1 new player (he is playing international) for my team Boreham Wood during the holiday, the season is ready to kick off and the international games are allready over and he is still there, also my goalkeeper is still there...this is annoying...
    Last edited by Errol Grootjen; 05-04-2012 at 22:50.

Amateur

I just can't get into this version. I've been playing the CM/FM series for a while now and this is the first game (12) that hasn't taken over.

The stuttery 2d match engine annoys me as you are forced to play windowed. I can't believe that something like this has not been fixed since FM11. The ME is a major part of the game and the way it stutters depending on what resolution you're playing seems to be something I thought would be simple to fix?

There are also a few little things like the training schedules telling you the wrong number of staff/players that are allocated to them. Hopefully FM13 will be an improvement because IMO FM12 has been a step backwards.

Amateur

im still having problems with not being able to see scout reports and it seems to have gotten worse becasue its now happening in my 1st season.. if any1 has any information that can help me please do so..

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroc View Post
    im still having problems with not being able to see scout reports and it seems to have gotten worse becasue its now happening in my 1st season.. if any1 has any information that can help me please do so..
    Have a read through this thread, might help. http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=scout+reports

Amateur

yeah thanks bud that helped brillantly cheers

Third Team

Hi I downloaded the 12.2.2 update yday and three times while I've had my save in holiday mode between matches its just basically shut fm down. My save won't load so am having to go to earlier ones and replay matches which is annoying

Any idea why ? Thanks
    Last edited by lfc7; 09-04-2012 at 22:30.

Third Team

Anyone help with the above post ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast