+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: *Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    It still doesnt change the underlying issue, which is in the ME. It still doesnt fix the inherent issue with the formation, its just a good workaround for now. But to use this point to come your original point that many of the problems don't require a new ME is ridiculous, since most of the issues that have been brought up time and again(team defending, bugged throw ins, lack of team pressure etc), cannot be fixed with mere tweaks. So calling them incompetent/lazy is well wide of the mark, and honestly quite silly.
    I have never argued that all challenges can be solved by workarounds. What I have said is that some problems could be solved temporarily without resorting to actual changes in the ME. I have always included long-term change of ME in my assertions. As the things are today, I prefer workarounds as solution than the current situation – that is in the short-term. The latter means that I to some extent would be able to enjoy this game while I wait for a complete overhaul of the ME. To say that my claims are silly is exaggeration, and quite irrational in relation to a serious discourse. If the SI can not tolerate this type of constructive criticism, then the fault lies with them and not with me or other customers.

Quote Originally Posted by jascko View Post
    I have never argued that all challenges can be solved by workarounds. What I have said is that some problems could be solved temporarily without resorting to actual changes in the ME. I have always included long-term change of ME in my assertions. As the things are today, I prefer workarounds as solution than the current situation – that is in the short-term. The latter means that I to some extent would be able to enjoy this game while I wait for a complete overhaul of the ME. To say that my claims are silly is exaggeration, and quite irrational in relation to a serious discourse. If the SI can not tolerate this type of constructive criticism, then the fault lies with them and not with me or other customers.
    Calling someone incompetent isnt constructive criticism, by any means.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by elliott1873 View Post
    SI deleted my original post. Burying their head in the sand rather than addressing the problem always is a great idea. Back to back red cards for me and a friends keeper lol. But it's ok, it's just an animation glitch and even though it never happened in the previous 1000 played hours, this back to back cards weren't the fault of SI, match engine or anything else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqGw...etailpage#t=9s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Vjw...layer_embedded
    Ignored again! Here's another bug.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48...A92AFEF77A4DB/

The Allianz-Arena had the best football match ever with 4 teams playing at once.

We never even had the same attendance strangely. 56k and 15k.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Barside View Post
    You might want to have a look in the UI bugs forum, this problem might already be mentioned, if it isn't then start a thread & upload your save fie for the guys at SI to have a look at.

Are you using a third party skin? If you are then it might not be compatible with 12.2.

I'm not seeing the issue you've described while using the default dark skin.
    I'm using third part skin , yes. But i've tried original skin-same story.
    In wich section of bugs forum should i post or look for it? thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    Calling someone incompetent isnt constructive criticism, by any means.
    If they are not incompetent, and not lazy, what is yours explanation for why they didnt do anything i relation to solving the mentioning problems for the last 4-5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by jascko View Post
    If they are not incompetent, and not lazy, what is yours explanation for why they didnt do anything i relation to solving the mentioning problems for the last 4-5 years?
    You have no idea what's been changed internally in the last five years. I can assure you there have been a ridiculous amount of changes in regards to the AI over the last five years. Just because you feel there hasn't been an obvious improvement doesn't mean it hasn't been done. Please show a little bit of respect on these forums as your comments have come across as both rude and ill-informed. Thanks.

Amateur

Hello guys. Is there some good news about fixing the issues in the turkish and greek league?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Do you have a save game before you were fired? If so I'd suggest creating a thread in the bugs forum and uploading the save game to the FTP so we can take a look. Bugs forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...012-Bugs-Forum

FTP details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...P-Instructions

Thanks.
    Sorry I just checked and I last saved it maybe a month before I was fired so it would be of no value to you. Sounds like other people have discovered the same problem though in the update with regards to being fired too quickly so hopefully some of them will have up to date save games to post.

Third Team

Ignored again! Here's another bug.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48...A92AFEF77A4DB/

The Allianz-Arena had the best football match ever with 4 teams playing at once.

We never even had the same attendance strangely. 56k and 15k.
    Post about it in the bugs forum then.

If this is from your network game then the cause might be that you're using 'Wednesday & Saturday matchday' & de-selecting 'move matches for TV'.
    Last edited by Barside; 09-03-2012 at 18:05.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo_K View Post
    I'm using third part skin , yes. But i've tried original skin-same story.
    In wich section of bugs forum should i post or look for it? thanks.
    User interface section.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    You have no idea what's been changed internally in the last five years. I can assure you there have been a ridiculous amount of changes in regards to the AI over the last five years. Just because you feel there hasn't been an obvious improvement doesn't mean it hasn't been done. Please show a little bit of respect on these forums as your comments have come across as both rude and ill-informed. Thanks.
    Now you're acting superior and rude, and not me. Every time someone comes with criticism in relation to the job from SI (no metter if criticism is rational), SI try to turn this to be rude and ill-informed claims.

I have never claimed that no changes have been done in relation to ME, so I ask the question about where these allegations comes from. This is strawmen argument, and you know that. What I have said is that nothing has been done in relation to AMs tracking back (a problem that has existed for 4-5 years) and in relation to the problem of formation 4-2-3-1 (which is correct claim - you personaly have admitted this). I have not commented on other things in relation to the ME. So please stay on topic. Thanks.
    Last edited by jascko; 09-03-2012 at 18:17.

Amateur

Post about it in the bugs forum then.

If this is from your network game then the cause might be that you're using 'Wednesday & Saturday matchday' & de-selecting 'move matches for TV'.
    This is the feedback thread, I'm giving my feedback. Stop being a defensive fanboy and go play the game.

First Team Squad Member

Barside is anything but a fanboy, he is right, if its a bug post it in the bugs forum.

Third Team

This is the feedback thread, I'm giving my feedback. Stop being a defensive fanboy and go play the game.
    But it also maybe a bug mate so like barside said rase it in the bugs forum

Third Team

Since when did trying to be helpful & even offering an explanation about what might be going wrong automatically make a person a fanboy?

@elliot1873, if you do not want help or guidance on the best route to solve a particular problem then you really need to ask why you're posting about it in the first place.

Edit: These feedback threads always end up going in the same direction & it's starting to get very old.
    Last edited by Barside; 09-03-2012 at 18:14.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ipswich Staying Up View Post
    I'm Having a few issues since the patch...

Firstly I'm finding the game hangs alot when coming out of processing to the news screen. I have a very high spec machine not lacking in CPU, graphics or RAM and the game ran all leagues like a dream before the patch
    Having the same problem with game hanging... did Brocks advice help you at all with this?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo_K View Post
    So-nobody have problem with scout reports? Is it bug or not?
    Some suggestions? Please?
    Out of nowhere I seem to have this issue as well. 30 minutes ago I had no problems, now the scouting reports won't show up on the player page, but it's still viewable from the scouts "report page". I can't remember doing anything in particular that might have messed it up.

Amateur

LOVE the new offside 'line' on replays

First Team Squad Member

Since when did trying to be helpful & even offering an explanation about what might be going wrong automatically make a person a fanboy?

@elliot1873, if you do not want help or guidance on the best route to solve a particular problem then you really need to ask why you're posting about it in the first place.

Edit: These feedback threads always end up going in the same direction & it's starting to get very old.
    its always the same mate.

Part-Timer

Not read all of the comments but found that I could no longer get a work permit for Romario (17 yo from Vitoria) after the patch but I could in 12.0.4 (didnt update to 12.1) and also could not get one for Kara (first time getting him) so was wondering if this was a bug or not?

Amateur

I'm not entirely sure if this is caused by the Update, however since installing the update whenever I hold a team meeting ( which is fairly often as morale tends to be rock bottom in my squad) every time i click on one of the options it says the programme is not responding for a while. It does this every time I click on something until the meeting is over and then the rest of the game is fine. It's happened three times now and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Provable bugs should be posted in the bugs forum (with evidence if applicable) there's no harm mentioning them here too though.

Now everybody stop the backbiting or we'll just delete posts which aren't made in the customarily friendly manner we expect on these forums.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by brawler View Post
    Just started a new game on the new patch, everything seems to be running ok. The only gripe i have is if a new patch or a hot fix is brought out in the next few days going off the problems people are having i will no longer have the german national side (real players) and will have to start the whole game again and delete the inc files... would i be right in saying this??
    No, you just have to be alert, each time the game is updated, before you start playing your saved game, go ahead and re-delete those files, then load your saved game, resume playing.

Amateur

Then don't have a feedback thread! What is meant to go in a feedback thread? The Allianz-Arena bug certainly isn't one they need the save for ffs.

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Then don't have a feedback thread! What is meant to go in a feedback thread? The Allianz-Arena bug certainly isn't one they need the save for ffs.
    Stop threatening a cardiac arrest I just told you, bugs need to go in the bugs forum AS WELL as getting a mention here, there's plenty of scope for feedback which doesn't involve bugs as well though.

Part-Timer

In any international team, the name of the club under player's photo is not there anymore and the "top players" list in the profile of the nation are not showing up.

Amateur

i guess will be new patch 12.2.1

Amateur

I think there is some sort of hotfix coming from what I have picked up on, but not a new full patch. Hopefully we won't be waiting too long for the fixes. It's nearing the end of the season already!

Youth Team
    I don't have an ignore list. I am not a little kid!

Hopefully, Chelsea are missing a first team player and injuries set with certain players eg Vermaelen and players avaliable for loan, eg Balotelli and Welbeck is not realistic and should be amended.

Third Team

I think the Balotelli & Welbeck issue is a tough one to fix as it's down to the core code used by AI managers to assess the relative abilities of their squad.

Having AI Mancini & Ferguson treating them as first team players would be ideal but if it messes up other areas of the game then IMHO a short term fix would be unwise.

Amateur

Are all these issues present if you start a new game? Or will there be further hotfixes?

I'm waiting to begin a new or continue my present game and cannot do so because of this latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by hehehemann View Post
    Are all these issues present if you start a new game? Or will there be further hotfixes?

I'm waiting to begin a new or continue my present game and cannot do so because of this latest patch.
    Same here.

Youth Team
    I don't have an ignore list. I am not a little kid!

I think the Balotelli & Welbeck issue is a tough one to fix as it's down to the core code used by AI managers to assess the relative abilities of their squad.

Having AI Mancini & Ferguson treating them as first team players would be ideal but if it messes up other areas of the game then IMHO a short term fix would be unwise.
    Reasonable point, but Man United only have 3 strikers set in their first team, Welbeck should be in the first team at least but with Man City they have Harry Bunn placed in the first team ahead of Balotelli, he should be considered rotation option at least. I would like to see Sam Hutchinson included in the game as well.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by ReggaeBwoy View Post
    Reasonable point, but Man United only have 3 strikers set in their first team, Welbeck should be in the first team at least but with Man City they have Harry Bunn placed in the first team ahead of Balotelli, he should be considered rotation option at least. I would like to see Sam Hutchinson included in the game as well.
    Yeah agree with the balotelli one its odd that 1 you cant even blame it on rep either as balo will be way higher

Amateur

What does the yellow asterisk mean after a club's name? I assumed it meant in financial trouble since I spent way too much $$$ on Clyde (SPL). But now I have it in International football whle managing Jamaica. I have done absolutely nothing with financed at Jamaica.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Long Islander View Post
    What does the yellow asterisk mean after a club's name? I assumed it meant in financial trouble since I spent way too much $$$ on Clyde (SPL). But now I have it in International football whle managing Jamaica. I have done absolutely nothing with financed at Jamaica.
    I think it means you have saved a note on them

Amateur

Has something changed with the scouting ? If i scout a player now , when i try to look at the full player report it says that i need to scout the player ,but i have actually just scouted them already.
    Last edited by WestHammer; 09-03-2012 at 21:24.

avine

--------------
    Last edited by avine; 11-03-2012 at 10:43.

Amateur

I wanted to say thanks to the people at Sports Interactive for this new 12.2 patch. I'm particularly impressed with the fact that many last-minute transfers and developments made it to the patch. I didn't expect to see Arshavin loaned out, nor did I anticipate the new manager for Chelsea. I'm also quite pleased with the player attribute changes made. There are always some bugs which remain but I'm also fairly sure that if anything 'catastrophic' is discovered, it'll be sorted out still. Thanks guys, you're doing great!

avine

i--------------
    Last edited by avine; 11-03-2012 at 10:42.

Amateur

New problem: I decide to reinstall FM12 and now, when I want to begin a new game is missing the possibility to choose the details of the game. I can choose the country/nation where I want to play but, in the next windows, I can't see the next options (ex: first/second league, if I want to play that championship or only to see the details, ecc ecc). What happen and what I have to do?! Thanks

edit: I delete the cache and now everything is working
    Last edited by mpiunti; 09-03-2012 at 23:26.

Amateur

Is anybody able to tell me what on earth all that gunk is at the bottom of this screen shot is? In asking that though this only seems to be coming up with my assistant managers/coaches yet it seems to be fine with my scouts

Also, this may be a silly thing to ask but can anybody tell me if I NEED to download and install the Resource Archiver and Editor as well. This is the first time I've downloaded a game from Steam and any time I have installed from disc in previous versions it obviously installs all that automatically.

Amateur

re: Balotelli I found changing Mancini's tactical preferences from 4-2-3-1 to 4-2-3-1 Denmark means Balotelli will also be valued as a first team squad player for his ability to play in wide areas, and his loan status goes away.

Part-Timer

How do I get this patch? I bought the game on CD!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by hluraven View Post
    I think it means you have saved a note on them
    Yap, confirmed. The asterisk refers to note(s) saved on that particular player/staff/club/nation. As far as i'm concerned, it has nothing to do with finances.

Some people think I'm Bonkers, I just think I'm free!!!! :D

It downloads automatically when you open steam with right preferences set.

Amateur

Anybody noticed that it is much harder to sell players? I am Athletic Bilbao, and cannot sell a single junk player.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Masterogi View Post
    Anybody noticed that it is much harder to sell players? I am Athletic Bilbao, and cannot sell a single junk player.
    There you go!

Third Team

that always happens

Part-Timer

2 cards are still shown (sometimes) when only one is given.
    I've seen two yellow cards next to each other (only one yellow was given in the whole match)
    Also there's still the issue with two or three red cards shown on top of each other. When two red cards are shown on top of each other a 2 match ban is given and when 3 red cards are shown a 3 match ban is given.
    I've made a fresh reinstall of FM12 on a brand new PC so there can't be any leftovers from previous patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterogi View Post
    I've noticed that also. I've now started two save games since the patch came out and haven't managed to shift a single unwanted player, even at vasty reduced asking prices.

Amateur

Touche
    But it was possible in the previous patch
    (Edit: Ignore this post. It was supposed to refer to Stikker.)
    Last edited by Masterogi; 10-03-2012 at 02:40.

What happened to Lucas Andersen from Denmark ? Loved him, and was in FM12 first version. Just started a new game with 12.2 and he wasnt there.

Reserves

My players seem to be missing the little information section that sits between their attributes and statistics (see below). Is this a known issue?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by OmeletteDuFromage View Post
    What happened to Lucas Andersen from Denmark ? Loved him, and was in FM12 first version. Just started a new game with 12.2 and he wasnt there.
    I'm only guessing, but perhaps he's had his reputation reduced? You might need to load a larger database to get him now. Just a suggestion, really. I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike7077 View Post
    I'm only guessing, but perhaps he's had his reputation reduced? You might need to load a larger database to get him now. Just a suggestion, really. I may be wrong.
    Well, at the moment, its on Large.

Reserves

Mine's on large too and, sure enough, he isn't there.

Do you have the Danish leagues loaded? If not, you may have to select "load all players" from Denmark to get him in the game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike7077 View Post
    Mine's on large too and, sure enough, he isn't there.

Do you have the Danish leagues loaded? If not, you may have to select "load all players" from Denmark to get him in the game now.
    Well, im in a game now, so I did add leagues. Added Denmark. Still not there. May have to make new game :/

Ok, made you new game with Danish leagues, hes there

Reserves

I think I must have been right, then. How unsettling...

Glad you got your man, anyway.

Part-Timer

Where have you heard something about a hotfix? Doubt something will be released so soon.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Sikker View Post
    2 cards are still shown (sometimes) when only one is given.
    I've seen two yellow cards next to each other (only one yellow was given in the whole match)
    Also there's still the issue with two or three red cards shown on top of each other. When two red cards are shown on top of each other a 2 match ban is given and when 3 red cards are shown a 3 match ban is given.
    I've made a fresh reinstall of FM12 on a brand new PC so there can't be any leftovers from previous patches.
    I still get this - the only time I got just the one red card shown, it was for a second booking, and the yellow was not shown. Out of 4 red cards, all have been shown incorrectly so far (3 straight reds shown as 2 or 3 and one second yellow with only the red shown).

Amateur

Originally Posted by Olly Kenney
    Thanks for uploading your save game

We are now having a look into the issue that is causing this to happen, hopefully we will be able to include a fix in any hotfix Update that we release.

Amateur

Default No English Clubs

Is it just me or since the new patch is England unavailable when starting a new game on Steam? And I don't mean the international side I mean the whole country. Can't go any English League team as there is a yellow warning triangle next to a greyed out England on the leagues selection screen.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Deeda View Post
    Is it just me or since the new patch is England unavailable when starting a new game on Steam? And I don't mean the international side I mean the whole country. Can't go any English League team as there is a yellow warning triangle next to a greyed out England on the leagues selection screen.
    Are you using any edited database's ?

Amateur

Yeah but whether selected or not still no English Leagues. Will have to try deleting them completely I guess.

Third Team

Yeah but whether selected or not still no English Leagues. Will have to try deleting them completely I guess.
    Only thing i can think it would be, what the actual warning message ? dose it say something like there's not enough teams in a certain league or something ?

Amateur

No just a yellow triangle with England greyed out. Have got the English Leagues database of all the non-leagues downloaded so that must be what's causing it.

Third Team

No just a yellow triangle with England greyed out. Have got the English Leagues database of all the non-leagues downloaded so that must be what's causing it.
    Yeah it will be if something was slightly changed in patch 12.2 it will conflict with file your using

Amateur

Cheers for the assistance mate will try that. Has to be the cause really.

Amateur

Is it just me or has the 'match speed' slider changed in terms of the actual speed the game is shown at? Just put it as far right as it'll go (so as fast as it should go), and it seems alot slower than the previous fastest speed on the las version before the patch.

Amateur

Yup, was an Editor Data Files problem. On Choose Database screen ticked the 'change' box. Then unselected the incompatible League add-on database in the 'Editor Data Files' screen. Cheers Wally.

Lurker

Default crash dump

i start a new game and every time i reach a certain date i get crash dumps (24th July), how do i work my way around this

Amateur

The first few game that I've played after the patch I noticed 2 things:

1. The offside bug (at least I believe it was a bug) that occurs after you take a free kick/corner that got called whether or not the player was offside is fixed... ty ty!
    2. Keepers seems more willing to run up to intercept loose ball versus before keeper just stand there watching the opposition player took it even though he could've gotten it first.... major improvement! thanks!

Hopefully there'll be more improvement that I notice as I play along

Third Team

Yup, was an Editor Data Files problem. On Choose Database screen ticked the 'change' box. Then unselected the incompatible League add-on database in the 'Editor Data Files' screen. Cheers Wally.

Sports Interactive Henry Charnock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedoe View Post
    Hi Henry, thanks once again for the response. The allocation fund definitely did not go up for either one. After the first event I was a bit confused so I paid close attention to the sale and checked my allocation funds every day for 3 days before and after the sale with no change. The sale was to an external (Mexican) club by the way, not another MLS club. My thought after the first one was that since I had qualified for the NACL by winning the Open Cup perhaps I was not receiving this allocation money properly. That did not fully make sense however since I had not received any allocation money at the time of the Open Cup win.

I have saved games before both events. The first event (winning the league and qualifying for NACL) has a save game just before the championship match and so will require winning the match. The other save game is about 15 days before the transfer goes through however the league is in offseason at this point so not much happens between. Where and how would you like me to upload these save games?

EDIT: Nope, not playing as a Canadian team. I'm playing as the Red Bulls. I just had a coach headhunted away with better wage promises and, according to the alert, should have had 2/3 of that fee go towards allocation as well. Once again, though, the allocation budget stayed steady at 350,000 (where it has been since the season ended).
    Details of how to upload saves for us can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...P-Instructions

Both those saves sound perfect for me to look at (is the Mexican transfer already arranged? If not could I please get the name of the player you bought as well?)

If you have one from before the coach is poached, that would be good too.

Thanks for your help.

Amateur

Hello,

I have problem with patch 12.2.0. I created a new party, at the begining of the season i have first press conférence but in season i don't have before or after press conf game.
    I tryed to reinstal game, i tryed to play with diférent skin, etc...

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by stevvy View Post
    Is it just me or has the 'match speed' slider changed in terms of the actual speed the game is shown at? Just put it as far right as it'll go (so as fast as it should go), and it seems alot slower than the previous fastest speed on the las version before the patch.
    Not just you,i have this problem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OmeletteDuFromage View Post
    I can confirm that he is still a pretty awesome prospect. My Bundesliga scouts rated him as having 4.5 star potential.

Part-Timer
    All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Quote Originally Posted by stevvy View Post
    I have noticed this as well.

Part-Timer
    All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Is anyone else have issues seeing match ratings now in windowed mode? It's only for attacking mids and strikers though it appears. It seems like the text boxes are smaller. (I did a search and didn't find anything)

Hi Guys,

Is there any potential fix for this issue?

It seems like the grey bar that displays a player's role is narrower for players in the AM and ST lines than the other players. I have tried clearing my cache but that did not fix it.

Regards
    Shiraz

Amateur

i got the update on steam. the thing is, i now can't search for players. whenever i click on 'search', nothing happens, then the game crashes, and this comes out in a pop-up window:

---------------------------
    Application Error
    A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps\FM 2012 v12.2.0.256784 (2012.03.10 20.17.34).dmp
    OK

help!

Amateur

Has anyone made it through a season without a major bug or crash occurring?! I certainly haven't. Really hope there's going to be a hotfix patch

Part-Timer

Since the patch my game takes at least half as long to start up than it did previously, no idea why or how but i'm loving it!

Third Team

yea i love that as well

Semi Pro

If you're getting crashes, can you please show us the results of a DXDIag and we'll see if we can see an obvious cause.

Cheers

Matt

Amateur

I've posted in the Bugs Forum but im not exactly a tech expert - DXDIag is jargon to me

Amateur

Can I upload a crash log I found a bug, game crashes when trying to go to the player search screen just started a new career with Leicester City on the lastest patch/data update!!>???

i got the update on steam. the thing is, i now can't search for players. whenever i click on 'search', nothing happens, then the game crashes, and this comes out in a pop-up window:

Im getting the EXACT same error as the below poster posted in the below post!!!.

Application Error
    A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps\FM 2012 v12.2.0.256784 (2012.03.10 20.17.34).dmp
    OK

help!

Semi Pro

Instructions for giving us DXDiag can be found here:
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184733

Let us know how you get on with that and we'll do our best to get you crash free.

Amateur

Will this bug make SI to release 12.3?
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-time-is-going.

Amateur

I play serie A team and find out the co-owned player that currently play in other club cannot be moved to different squad
    Ex: juraj kucka is in first team, there is no 'squad' option in order to move him to reserve squad

Amateur

So is the patch worth getting or something to avoid?
    From reading the thread, it looks like it's a disaster but not sure if that's really the case..

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dfa120374 View Post
    Is anybody able to tell me what on earth all that gunk is at the bottom of this screen shot is? In asking that though this only seems to be coming up with my assistant managers/coaches yet it seems to be fine with my scouts

Also, this may be a silly thing to ask but can anybody tell me if I NEED to download and install the Resource Archiver and Editor as well. This is the first time I've downloaded a game from Steam and any time I have installed from disc in previous versions it obviously installs all that automatically.
    Anyone got any clues to my question at all?

Also, does anyone have a problem with setting a reminder when making a note in Notepad? I have just tried to set a date for a specific note to myself and when I click on Confirm it doesn't save the reminder date - it just goes back to saying No Reminders Set

Amateur

Did the penalty kick conversion changed? I went from missing ONE penalty kick in 3 seasons (allright I had maybe 10 or so penalty kick during that time, but still...) to missing 3 consecutive penalty kicks this season... what gives?

Amateur

Default re: MLS allocation money not received

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Charnock View Post
    Details of how to upload saves for us can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...P-Instructions

Both those saves sound perfect for me to look at (is the Mexican transfer already arranged? If not could I please get the name of the player you bought as well?)

If you have one from before the coach is poached, that would be good too.

Thanks for your help.
    Hi Henry, thanks once again for the info. A zip file with 3 games has been uploaded under the name "thedoe_allocation-not-received.zip". The first save game is just before winning the championship and named "NYRB - Before Championship Game.fm". The second save game, named "NYRB - Before Dax Trade on Dec 20.fm", is after winning the title and about a month before the sale has been processed. The sale is already setup and is for Dax McCarty set to take place on December 20th, 2013 game time. The final save game is named "NYRB - Before Coach Poach.fm". I honestly don't remember when after this point my coach was snagged but I don't believe it was too far after.

One thing to note is that taking control of the team is protected by a password. If you need me to remove this please let me know how that can be done and I will re-upload the games without the password. I did not see any instructions on that in the "FTP Instructions" post so I am hoping you are able to get around it.

Please let me know if there is any other information, files, or anything else I can provide to help out in debugging this issue. As someone who works in support myself I greatly appreciate the work you all are doing and the level of care and responsiveness the SI team has put into even just this patch release forum. This is the first time I have ever owned Football Manager and I must say I'm impressed - very addicted, and impressed. Thanks once again for all you are doing to help out.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dfa120374 View Post
    Anyone got any clues to my question at all?

Also, does anyone have a problem with setting a reminder when making a note in Notepad? I have just tried to set a date for a specific note to myself and when I click on Confirm it doesn't save the reminder date - it just goes back to saying No Reminders Set
    The "gunk" looks like XML. It is used in a lot of programming to store small data structures. I am guessing there is an extra symbol (like a quote or >) in there somewhere throwing off the parsing mechanism. Sorry, but no ideas about the rest.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by miscemayl View Post
    So is the patch worth getting or something to avoid?
    From reading the thread, it looks like it's a disaster but not sure if that's really the case..
    All patch threads read like this! If you are continuing a save game from the Greek league, or if you would be upset by Turkish league champion winning managers not getting their stats updated, or if you use files from the editors hideaway that are not compatible with the new patch - then don't update.

If you are starting a new game, and/or don't use edited files, you should be fine.

Amateur

The Fgn Players bug is apparent in Turkey also. This occurs when starting a new game as well.

Amateur

Default DATE please !!!

Ok it seems to be taking too long (at least for me) to resolve this fgn thing... can we at least have a date estimation on when it will be fixed?? Oh and some directions on how to revert to the previous version would be nice while we wait

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by nekys View Post
    Ok it seems to be taking too long (at least for me) to resolve this fgn thing... can we at least have a date estimation on when it will be fixed?? Oh and some directions on how to revert to the previous version would be nice while we wait
    SI never gives estimations on patch dates, and there' no way to revert to a prevous version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast