+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: *Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post
    Ok, thanks.

I may just risk it then.
    Its happening when you use custom skins Barkermush. I'm using the default dark for now till when/if it gets sorted out.

Could anyone please tell me where the hall_of_fame.dat is, I made a thread about 2 hours ago and still no reply.

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chicha_14 View Post
    Its happening when you use custom skins Barkermush. I'm using the default dark for now till when/if it gets sorted out.
    Yep, that seems to be the case unfortunately - using one of the default skins will be fine

Third Team

Could anyone please tell me where the hall_of_fame.dat is, I made a thread about 2 hours ago and still no reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Weatherby View Post
    Yep, that seems to be the case unfortunately - using one of the default skins will be fine
    I see, cheers.

I can make do with the default dark skin, untill it get's sorted... I Don't want to wait any longer to let my game update.

Amateur

you can find the Hall_of_fame.dat at: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

Part-Timer
    FMNorthAmerica (Louisville,KY) MLS questions? Send me a message and I'll help you out if I can!

Check your public documents folder (Windows 7)/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012.

Amateur

Cheers lads.

Amateur

I can't join my online clan game, worked perfectly before the update. I am getting a crash dump after I resume control

Quote Originally Posted by StewG View Post
    I can't join my online clan game, worked perfectly before the update. I am getting a crash dump after I resume control
    Is everyone else able to resume control? Have you added any custom graphics/logos etc? Have you used FMRTE at all?

Can you try verifying your game cache for me and see if this helps? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Is everyone else able to resume control? Have you added any custom graphics/logos etc? Have you used FMRTE at all?

Can you try verifying your game cache for me and see if this helps? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719
    Yes everyone else is in and playing. I haven't added anything new no and I don't use FMRTE at all, I will try verifying and let you know.

Amateur

my game wont update via steam been saying unavailable for the last 4 hours am severley peed off right now!

Amateur

I'm still in the process of installing the patch etc, before starting a new game, Has there been any CA/PA adjustments for players? I'm hoping so as I'd love to see Phil Jones, Tom Cleverley, Welbeck, Sturridge and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain especially get the stat increases they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGregory84 View Post
    my game wont update via steam been saying unavailable for the last 4 hours am severley peed off right now!
    I suggest reading this - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7228260

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by BenjiDavidson View Post
    I'm still in the process of installing the patch etc, before starting a new game, Has there been any CA/PA adjustments for players? I'm hoping so as I'd love to see Phil Jones, Tom Cleverley, Welbeck, Sturridge and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain especially get the stat increases they deserve.
    You realize players don't get bumps just for playing well for half a season right....yes I'm sure older more established players will have their CA/PAs tweaked a little bit, but for the most part youth like the ones you mentioned should remain about the same.

I read somewhere that they take players performances over seasons - not over half a season.

Semi Pro

Does anyone know if i could go back to the previous update because yeah it ain working so might as well go back to the other update

Semi Pro

Dont do it martin not worth it anyways

Amateur
    There we were, now here we are, all this confusion nothings the same to me

Quote Originally Posted by JadaX View Post
    You realize players don't get bumps just for playing well for half a season right....yes I'm sure older more established players will have their CA/PAs tweaked a little bit, but for the most part youth like the ones you mentioned should remain about the same.

I read somewhere that they take players performances over seasons - not over half a season.
    Neymar and Phil Jones have had their PA improved in 12.2

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Dont do it martin not worth it anyways
    What makes you say that?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by BenjiDavidson View Post
    Yes there have been adjustments. Welbeck, Cleverley and the Ox all look to have improved, Sturridge and Jones look around the same sort of standard but have had a few stats changed to reflect the positions they have been playing in.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by StewG View Post
    Yes everyone else is in and playing. I haven't added anything new no and I don't use FMRTE at all, I will try verifying and let you know.
    Verifying hasn't worked either, I'm still getting a crash dump.

Amateur

At last the problem where the search list on a scout report would keep reverting back to the top when you went back to it has been fixed. That's annoyed me for years now!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JadaX View Post

Well that is a shame if so because i believe the players mentioned all merit an increase on their stats as they have already shown that they have improved vastly since last season, and it's a shame not being able to have the players replicate their ability they have shown IRL this season in the game.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by elliott1873 View Post
    I'm playing a network match with my pal and he doesn't have any match controls.

Also, it comes up saying "Team A accepts bids from loads of teams and ME" but really they rejected my bid.

Finally, "Team A offers PLAYER to ME" and I reject and then it comes up in the next news item "Team A reject MY offer for PLAYER". Erm, nope!

e: heavily favoured against a team and prematch I tell them to go out and dominate. It upsets a few people. So I speak to them individually and assertively tell them I have faith in them. It upsets more. At HT I encourage them while winning 1-0 and it upsets some players. Finally at FT and a win I tell them well done... it upsets them more.

Does the patch go through any beta testing as all these things would be spotted in pre season...
    I got tackled in the box and the defenders slide put the ball he took off me rolled into the net... and disallowed it for a "dive". What in the ****? You sure you didn't balls up the ME?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Deano565 View Post
    Yes there have been adjustments. Welbeck, Cleverley and the Ox all look to have improved, Sturridge and Jones look around the same sort of standard but have had a few stats changed to reflect the positions they have been playing in.
    Brilliant, and thank you.

Third Team

I got tackled in the box and the defenders slide put the ball he took off me rolled into the net... and disallowed it for a "dive". What in the ****? You sure you didn't balls up the ME?
    Sounds fine to me, the foul (you're player diving) stopped play before the ball had crossed the line.

Semi Pro

What makes you say that?
    just because of the hassle i have had with it that's all

iv upgraded my graphics now for the cache see if that works

wtf its only just started to download the new update after i validated it huh???
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 08-03-2012 at 01:00.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Barside View Post
    Sounds fine to me, the foul (you're player diving) stopped play before the ball had crossed the line.
    The goal should have stood and maybe retrospectively he should have got booked for diving since the goal was a goal unrelated to my dive.

Amateur

You sure you've not added edited data?
    Also for me! When you begin a new game Balotelli is listed as avaible for loan and transfer: why? It's a bug? Can you fix it please?

Amateur

AS Monaco have a new Russian tycoon owner as of a couple months ago....Is he included in this update??? I am looking forward to rebuilding Monaco from Ligue 2 cellar dwellers to a french league powerhouse!!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dagunner View Post
    AS Monaco have a new Russian tycoon owner as of a couple months ago....Is he included in this update??? I am looking forward to rebuilding Monaco from Ligue 2 cellar dwellers to a french league powerhouse!!!
    I'm just starting a PSG hoping to make them a European force and see that Monaco HAVE got the new owner.

Last edited by Chicha_14; 08-03-2012 at 01:21.

Third Team

The goal should have stood and maybe retrospectively he should have got booked for diving since the goal was a goal unrelated to my dive.
    No the goal shouldn't stand, your players dive being called for a foul signals the end of that passage of play. What is hard to understand about this situation?

I have a few questions. Perhaps I'm paranoid or reading too much into the game, I don't know.

1) Have you edited any player preferred moves?

I think I see a few changes, but I'm not sure because obviously I can't look back at the old game.

2) Have you adjusted positions that players feel comfortable playing in. (Coloured dots on pitch - green, orange, red etc)?

Same as above, I feel that a few players have new positions added.

3) Has anything changed within the match engine, at all?

I ask this question because I've been working on a tactic since the weekend and load up the game today. My players are making nowhere near as many passes (I've been testing this by re-loading a certain match against a club for days, analysing screenshots), yet the clear cut chances seem to have increased. (As it is a slow possession tactic, clear cut chances weren't often, but now I'm getting 5-8 clear cut chances per game. Also my playmakers' passing has dropped some 60+ passes - he used to average 150 passes per game, but now struggles to get past 100.) Again, this is after analysing my tactic for 4-5 days straight so I know how it should play out. I'm just finding it slightly weird.

Also I notice players running with the ball and playing through balls more often, even though everything is set to 'rarely'. I know how this tactic works as I've been testing in for hours on end, trying to get things right. In other words my players seem to be playing more expansive football, even though nothing's altered my end. Getting them to play more expansive while still maintaining possession was something I'd been working on you see, yet it seems to have adjusted itself. Either you've altered something, or my version of FM is getting its own conscience.

Like I say, perhaps I'm totally paranoid and picking up on the slightest adjustments, as my playing style and tactical style is fixated with closely watching everything that goes on within the ME, plus slight tweaking of tactical sliders. Perhaps I just need a break!
    Last edited by Tactikzz; 08-03-2012 at 01:35.

Amateur

This new patch ruined my save. I've got 4 players who were naturalized and were considered Russian. Now, all of them are considered foreign. Thanks SI for adding the new stupid foreign rules to RPL.

Quote Originally Posted by xdaem0n View Post
    This new patch ruined my save. I've got 4 players who were naturalized and were considered Russian. Now, all of them are considered foreign. Thanks SI for adding the new stupid foreign rules to RPL.
    We only added real life rules I'm afraid.

Amateur

I know. It was more of a sarcastic post. I'm actually glad it's implemented now. It'll be interesting to see how AI teams will adapt to the sudden mid-season change of rules and it adds some extra challenge.
    Guess I will have to bring a couple of Russian players in the next transfer window and offload a few foreigners.

Third Team
    I don't have an ignore list. I am not a little kid!

Quote Originally Posted by mpiunti View Post
    Also for me! When you begin a new game Balotelli is listed as avaible for loan and transfer: why? It's a bug? Can you fix it please?
    It happens with everyone, really don't understand the logic in this, makes no sense. Bring it up with the Manchester City data issues.

Semi Pro

thanks neil all works now

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by ReggaeBwoy View Post
    It happens with everyone, really don't understand the logic in this, makes no sense. Bring it up with the Manchester City data issues.
    It will be down to his reputation/ current ability/ age etc, being lower than other player's that play in his position.

Third Team

Ok fanboys go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqGw...etailpage#t=9s

patch is looking good.... lol
    That's a well known animation glitch, the ME has correctly assessed that your keeper carries the ball out of his area but the 3D system has no way of showing this.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post
    It will be down to his reputation/ current ability/ age etc, being lower than other player's that play in his position.
    No matter his reputation his football ability is very exceptional and should be in the first team, really unrealisitic. At what point this season have they said they would like to loan him out?

Quote Originally Posted by ReggaeBwoy View Post
    No matter his reputation his football ability is very exceptional and should be in the first team, really unrealisitic. At what point this season have they said they would like to loan him out?
    the game sets the loan status, not the researchers

Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    the game sets the loan status, not the researchers
    Yeah, now Tevez is being selected and the fact I'm assuming in game Man City are playing one up front, he's probably seen by the AI as third/fourth choice so they feel as a prospect they should loan him out. Not ideal I'll admit considering how good he's been this season, we'll look into it.

Third Team

Thanks Neil

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Barside View Post
    That's a well known animation glitch, the ME has correctly assessed that your keeper carries the ball out of his area but the 3D system has no way of showing this.
    Yes there is. By fixing the glitch.

Part-Timer

Are there new levels of facilities? I had both maxed out but now i have upgrades available on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by mpiunti View Post
    yeah also at Newcastle Shola Ameobi is set as the same for loan and transfer, i didn't know he was transfer listed at Newcastle although nobody would probably want him even though he did save us at the weekend i also see Michael Owen is the same

Amateur

Default MLS generation adidas not working

After the 12.2.0 patch I have had players return from loan, one of which is a generation adidas player. All loans were to an affiliated feeder club and the salaries should therefore have been included towards my cap already.

When attempting to register my team I realized that generation adidas players are now being counted towards the senior team roster cap and their salaries are being applied to the salary cap. This has put me over the cap limit and I am no longer able to continue with my saved game without dropping the generation adidas player.

CORRECTION: It looks like only a portion of their salary is being counted, around $700 or so. Perhaps this is equivalent to the senior entry level or development contract amount?
    Last edited by thedoe; 08-03-2012 at 05:13.

Third Team

When you click on a referees name it now shows their profile and not a view of their previous 10 games. Now I can't see if I should challenge a decision or not.

EDIT: It does does for Premier League games but not Europe.

Amateur

Well i keep getting an XML error all the time and most of my saved games won't work now WHAT THE HELL?

Part-Timer

Is there a list anywhere of players with changes to their PA etc in this patch?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by stevemc View Post
    Is there a list anywhere of players with changes to their PA etc in this patch?

Cheers
    There are 1000s of players who have had some change or other in their profile within this update. To make such a list would delay the update considerably!

Amateur

Yeah, now Tevez is being selected and the fact I'm assuming in game Man City are playing one up front, he's probably seen by the AI as third/fourth choice so they feel as a prospect they should loan him out. Not ideal I'll admit considering how good he's been this season, we'll look into it.
    ok, thanks for the answer. But that means that you want to fix it with an other patch or what?

Third Team

rhodes is still only 3 star for man utd
    well, the united v united reserve match was interesting, their keeper got sent off for handling outside the area.. why are they still handling outside the area lol

Amateur

Should we expect another patch to fix some of the major bugs which make some of the leagues unplayable and which are stated in the '' Bugs forum League issues'' ?

Third Team

just a minor spot but.
    david de gea is "traveling" on the same day as the community shield. he played this match in real life.

Semi Pro

Teams still fielding reserve sides in major cups comps. Joke.

Third Team

match engine still messed up, sick of kick off goals, and wingers being offside when they arn't when players that are are not flagged

Amateur

Great work guys! Started my career save last night and it looks spot on!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by aliatam View Post
    Should we expect another patch to fix some of the major bugs which make some of the leagues unplayable and which are stated in the '' Bugs forum League issues'' ?
    Unplayable? At least Europe gets the right setup for contintental competitions. Asia has again been treated like a red-headed step child with regards to the Asian Champions League qualification spots.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by nick1408 View Post
    Unplayable? At least Europe gets the right setup for contintental competitions. Asia has again been treated like a red-headed step child with regards to the Asian Champions League qualification spots.
    Well, at least if you win your domestic league , you are awarded a '' League win'' in your career. So you have a reason to play for .. I don't have that chance as no matter how many i times win my league , my achievements remain '' League wins 0'' - by biography says '' I am still yet to win a league title'' ... So for me, it's simply unplayable !

Amateur

Likewise can you try to verify your cache please? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719

Let us know, thanks.
    Just to update you i did as requested in the above post and the same problem occurred. But realised that i was using a different skin that i downloaded yesterday.So i uninstalled that and everything seems OK. Would you still like me to upload the crash dumps ?

Part-Timer

But if I get into an ACL position in the league I may or may not actually be included in the competition. I can see how an oversight like achievements can be overlooked but when a major competition announces changes in November I would think it should be available by March.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezzler View Post
    Just to update you i did as requested in the above post and the same problem occurred. But realised that i was using a different skin that i downloaded yesterday.So i uninstalled that and everything seems OK. Would you still like me to upload the crash dumps ?
    No that's fine - thanks for letting us know. We'd suggest using the official skins for now.

Amateur

I just started a new England save on 12.2.0. Why do i need work permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationalities? Aren't they all along EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Jambodinho View Post
    Before the patch I didn't need a work permit to sign a Romanian player. Now I do?!?! Aren't Romanians classed as EU nationals now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaskiew View Post
    I just started a new England save on 12.2.0. Why do i need work permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationalities? Aren't they all along EU?
    They are in the EU, but players from those nations still need work permits - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/bu...entertainment/
    Last edited by Olly Kenney; 08-03-2012 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by thegr8anand View Post
    - Adjusted the age limit for being a candidate to tutor another player. (how?)
    Basically in different areas of the code the age limit did not match. This meant that it was possible for players to be recommended as a Tutor when they were too young to be one.

The age limit now matches everywhere and is 24.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Kenney View Post
    Basically in different areas of the code the age limit did not match. This meant that it was possible for players to be recommended as a Tutor when they were too young to be one.

The age limit now matches everywhere and is 24.
    Good change I think. This did always confuse me in the past

Amateur

When I try to load up my 7 season save everything is fine but when I click "continue" it crashes ...I get the "serious problem" messege.

I have tried reinstalling the game and Verify Game Cache and it's still the same. I don't have any custom skins installed and I have not used fmrte.

Amateur

They are in the EU, but players from those nations still need work permits - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/bu...entertainment/
    Olly, how about feeder clubs avoiding work permits from bulgaria and romania that used to be recommended by the board? no more?

Amateur

Upgrading my training facilities when they're all maxed out already... but only for 40k.

Neuchâtel Xamax

After many financial crises, the team was excluded from Swiss Super League in January 2012 and declared bankruptcy on 26 January 2012.

Is it removed from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Neuchâtel Xamax

After many financial crises, the team was excluded from Swiss Super League in January 2012 and declared bankruptcy on 26 January 2012.

Is it removed from the game?
    Yes, they have been removed from the Swiss Super League.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigenic View Post
    When I try to load up my 7 season save everything is fine but when I click "continue" it crashes ...I get the "serious problem" messege.

I have tried reinstalling the game and Verify Game Cache and it's still the same. I don't have any custom skins installed and I have not used fmrte.
    Could you post a thread about this in the Bugs Forum - http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...es-and-Crashes

If you could also upload your save game onto our FTP and we will have a look into it. Thanks.

Yes, they have been removed from the Swiss Super League.
    Big thanks. SI rules!

Third Team

In the changelist I'm missing something about players who are out on loan with a buying option rejecting the new club's offer in each and every case at the end of the loan spell.

Was that not fixed or is it just that it doesn't appear on the list?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by jayahr View Post
    In the changelist I'm missing something about players who are out on loan with a buying option rejecting the new club's offer in each and every case at the end of the loan spell.

Was that not fixed or is it just that it doesn't appear on the list?
    I had players accept in that situation before?

Third Team

Really? My experience is that each and every time the club tries to trigger the option and that each and every time and without any exception the player refuses the permanant contract. Even if I had missed some cases in which offers were not made, I certainly have not missed a case in which one of my players would have accepted an offer in that situation. To clarify: I'm talking about offloading players this way only.
    Renders the option pretty useless and I've seen it posted by many others as well.

So even if in a few cases it may have worked for others, there was still a need for a major tweak here.

Amateur

i have the same problem too... mine are from many nations iireland, italy, spain, Germany, france etc....now they are all listed as fgn (non-EU)
    and at least 80% was in the team last year and all was ok... i hope its fixable, im in (pre)season 2015-2016 and i dont think i will ever play this again (or buy any of FM products in the future im certain) if it is not fixable

Amateur

Is this injury bug back? I've had an injury near enough every match since I updated it, and they're long term injuries too. Not happy

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by nekys View Post
    i have the same problem too... mine are from many nations iireland, italy, spain, Germany, france etc....now they are all listed as fgn (non-EU)
    and at least 80% was in the team last year and all was ok... i hope its fixable, im in (pre)season 2015-2016 and i dont think i will ever play this again (or buy any of FM products in the future im certain) if it is not fixable
    Is this in Russia? If so it's apparently a new rule in the league.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesNicky View Post
    Is this injury bug back? I've had an injury near enough every match since I updated it, and they're long term injuries too. Not happy
    There has never been an injury bug in any version of the game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess you only get one chance in life to play a song that goes like this.

Yes there has, but even then it was a bug relating to the types of injuries and where they were sustained, not the amount of them, and that was a loooong time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskiew View Post
    Olly, how about feeder clubs avoiding work permits from bulgaria and romania that used to be recommended by the board? no more?
    UK clubs should not longer have cubs from these nations suggested as work permit feeder clubs.
    Last edited by Olly Kenney; 08-03-2012 at 13:09.

Part-Timer

Just had a red card show up as two red cards on the bar during the match, which was listed as fixed. Very minor display bug but still there.

Amateur

I can't search for anything with the new editor, even if I hit enter on my keyboard nothing comes up?

also How do I delete my Editor Cache files on a MAC?

Quote Originally Posted by madridby86 View Post
    I can't search for anything with the new editor, even if I hit enter on my keyboard nothing comes up?

also How do I delete my Editor Cache files on a MAC?
    Try this - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7205202

Amateur

thanks didn't mean to sound like an arse there

Third Team

fernando torres just scored on opening day... he is broken :P

and the injury bug in FM12 i'm guessing it is the annoying bone ijnures that happen.

nearly didn't register darren fletcher for the premier league because he was listed as reserve team not first team, dunno if that happened during pre season but i havn't changed him

Part-Timer

I've started a career game with both Mexican leagues loaded. Are Indios de Juárez in the Promotion League supposed to have no players or staff if you select start in England 2011?

Also is it normal to be offered an MLS job (New England Revolution) starting with the Sunday League Football reputation?
    Last edited by Katarian; 08-03-2012 at 13:07.

Sports Interactive Michael Burling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katarian View Post
    I've started a career game with both Mexican leagues loaded. Are Indios de Juárez in the Promotion League supposed to have no players or staff if you select start in England 2011?

Also is it normal to be offered an MLS job (New England Revolution) starting with the Sunday League Football reputation?
    This team does not have any players in there team set in the db, so this is why they have none in game.

Amateur

You've missed Mahamadou Diarra's transfer.

Amateur

I am in the 10th year in greek league and after the update all my eu nationals are regarded as Fgn ! anybody else with the same problem??? by the way i am playing in stream. and in a mac

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by wally13 View Post
    Well there as been changes to scouts so your ok
    Thanks wally for your help....couldn't you have just given that useful information in the first post!!

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by escalibur View Post
    You've missed Mahamadou Diarra's transfer.
    27th of Feb would have been too late to include in this update.

Amateur

Hello everyone. Sorry for my english...

Nice update SI but I found some errors! I'm currently managing Olympiakos Piraeus (season 2022-2023)
    1) The squad registration, as soon as the 12.2 update was installed, showed up earlier (15 July) than before (end of August)
    2) It also appears ALL the players except locals (Greeks) as foreigners despite of being for many years in the team (they were not considered as foreigners before). I can't register them now. Player such Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Crisetig (Italians), Joao Alves (Portuguese), Tobias Fuchs, Joachim Schumacher, Frank Weber (Germans). Εveryone is in the EU. Now their foreigns!!!!!!!??????
    3) Some players before going on loan to other teams, the price was 6-8 million and is now is 0 and 350k. Also in the player profile does not show "On loan to....(the other team)" , it says "Contracted to Olympiakos" or "Contracted to.... (the other TEAM)". And also other teams can make a bid for transfer with 0 even the player are in loan to other team!!!

I tried to upload some pics for you to understand what I mean but it is not working

Part-Timer

has anyone had any problems with signing coaches? Im playing as Crewe and every coach I have offered a contract to rejects within almost a day. Even when I offer them double what they ask for? Anyone any ideas whether it be someone from SI or someone who just knows things? Didnt want to post it straight in the bugs forum in case it was just me

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by ymsinconcert View Post
    Hello everyone. Sorry for my english...

Nice update SI but I found some errors! I'm currently managing Olympiakos Piraeus (season 2022-2023)
    1) The squad registration, as soon as the 12.2 update was installed, showed up earlier (15 July) than before (end of August)
    2) It also appears ALL the players except locals (Greeks) as foreigners despite of being for many years in the team (they were not considered as foreigners before). I can't register them now. Player such Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Crisetig (Italians), Joao Alves (Portuguese), Tobias Fuchs, Joachim Schumacher, Frank Weber (Germans). Εveryone is in the EU. Now their foreigns!!!!!!!??????
    3) Some players before going on loan to other teams, the price was 6-8 million and is now is 0 and 350k. Also in the player profile does not show "On loan to....(the other team)" , it says "Contracted to Olympiakos" or "Contracted to.... (the other TEAM)". And also other teams can make a bid for transfer with 0 even the player are in loan to other team!!!

I tried to upload some pics for you to understand what I mean but it is not working
    This is being investigated, http://community.sigames.com/showthr...31#post7639431

Amateur

Very happy with the update as it appears to have fixed my two major crash problems (international management & holidaying).

Just noticed the Euro Championship countdown. Is it new? Really good idea.

Amateur

Why is there no problem registering Mahmadou Diarra in the 25 man squad? I signed Juanfran in similar circumstance and couldn't register him until Jan 1st.

Also, is Anthony Pilkington still s h it?

Amateur

"Not been able..."

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy87 View Post
    Why is there no problem registering Mahmadou Diarra in the 25 man squad? I signed Juanfran in similar circumstance and couldn't register him until Jan 1st.
    A little more information would be useful, who are you managing? If you've advanced further than season 1 what division are you in & what is the date?
    Last edited by Barside; 08-03-2012 at 13:58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast