+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 501 to 600 of 1464

Thread: *Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

  1. #501
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th July 2011
    Location
    Stretford End
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post
    Ok, thanks.

    I may just risk it then.
    Its happening when you use custom skins Barkermush. I'm using the default dark for now till when/if it gets sorted out.

    Could anyone please tell me where the hall_of_fame.dat is, I made a thread about 2 hours ago and still no reply.

  2. #502
    Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th April 2007
    Location
    I'm afraid I've got some bad news!
    Posts
    10,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicha_14 View Post
    Its happening when you use custom skins Barkermush. I'm using the default dark for now till when/if it gets sorted out.
    Yep, that seems to be the case unfortunately - using one of the default skins will be fine

  3. #503
    Third Team
    Join Date
    5th June 2007
    Location
    We've finally beat Blackburn.
    Posts
    7,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicha_14 View Post
    Its happening when you use custom skins Barkermush. I'm using the default dark for now till when/if it gets sorted out.

    Could anyone please tell me where the hall_of_fame.dat is, I made a thread about 2 hours ago and still no reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Weatherby View Post
    Yep, that seems to be the case unfortunately - using one of the default skins will be fine
    I see, cheers.

    I can make do with the default dark skin, untill it get's sorted... I Don't want to wait any longer to let my game update.

  4. #504
    Amateur
    Join Date
    15th July 2008
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicha_14 View Post
    Its happening when you use custom skins Barkermush. I'm using the default dark for now till when/if it gets sorted out.

    Could anyone please tell me where the hall_of_fame.dat is, I made a thread about 2 hours ago and still no reply.
    you can find the Hall_of_fame.dat at: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

  5. #505
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    31st May 2008
    Location
    FMNorthAmerica (Louisville,KY) MLS questions? Send me a message and I'll help you out if I can!
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicha_14 View Post
    Its happening when you use custom skins Barkermush. I'm using the default dark for now till when/if it gets sorted out.

    Could anyone please tell me where the hall_of_fame.dat is, I made a thread about 2 hours ago and still no reply.
    Check your public documents folder (Windows 7)/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012.

  6. #506
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th July 2011
    Location
    Stretford End
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Cheers lads.

  7. #507
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th November 2010
    Location
    Clydebank, Scotland.
    Posts
    30

    Default

    I can't join my online clan game, worked perfectly before the update. I am getting a crash dump after I resume control

  8. #508
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StewG View Post
    I can't join my online clan game, worked perfectly before the update. I am getting a crash dump after I resume control
    Is everyone else able to resume control? Have you added any custom graphics/logos etc? Have you used FMRTE at all?

    Can you try verifying your game cache for me and see if this helps? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719

  9. #509
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th November 2010
    Location
    Clydebank, Scotland.
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Is everyone else able to resume control? Have you added any custom graphics/logos etc? Have you used FMRTE at all?

    Can you try verifying your game cache for me and see if this helps? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719
    Yes everyone else is in and playing. I haven't added anything new no and I don't use FMRTE at all, I will try verifying and let you know.

  10. #510
    Amateur
    Join Date
    20th June 2008
    Location
    Shelf, Halifax
    Posts
    812

    Default

    my game wont update via steam been saying unavailable for the last 4 hours am severley peed off right now!

  11. #511
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st June 2010
    Posts
    203

    Default

    I'm still in the process of installing the patch etc, before starting a new game, Has there been any CA/PA adjustments for players? I'm hoping so as I'd love to see Phil Jones, Tom Cleverley, Welbeck, Sturridge and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain especially get the stat increases they deserve.

  12. #512
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGregory84 View Post
    my game wont update via steam been saying unavailable for the last 4 hours am severley peed off right now!
    I suggest reading this - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7228260

  13. #513
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjiDavidson View Post
    I'm still in the process of installing the patch etc, before starting a new game, Has there been any CA/PA adjustments for players? I'm hoping so as I'd love to see Phil Jones, Tom Cleverley, Welbeck, Sturridge and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain especially get the stat increases they deserve.
    You realize players don't get bumps just for playing well for half a season right....yes I'm sure older more established players will have their CA/PAs tweaked a little bit, but for the most part youth like the ones you mentioned should remain about the same.

    I read somewhere that they take players performances over seasons - not over half a season.

  14. #514
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Does anyone know if i could go back to the previous update because yeah it ain working so might as well go back to the other update

  15. #515
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Dont do it martin not worth it anyways

  16. #516
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th October 2011
    Location
    There we were, now here we are, all this confusion nothings the same to me
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JadaX View Post
    You realize players don't get bumps just for playing well for half a season right....yes I'm sure older more established players will have their CA/PAs tweaked a little bit, but for the most part youth like the ones you mentioned should remain about the same.

    I read somewhere that they take players performances over seasons - not over half a season.
    Neymar and Phil Jones have had their PA improved in 12.2

  17. #517
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Dont do it martin not worth it anyways
    What makes you say that?

  18. #518
    Amateur
    Join Date
    14th August 2006
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjiDavidson View Post
    I'm still in the process of installing the patch etc, before starting a new game, Has there been any CA/PA adjustments for players? I'm hoping so as I'd love to see Phil Jones, Tom Cleverley, Welbeck, Sturridge and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain especially get the stat increases they deserve.
    Yes there have been adjustments. Welbeck, Cleverley and the Ox all look to have improved, Sturridge and Jones look around the same sort of standard but have had a few stats changed to reflect the positions they have been playing in.

  19. #519
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th November 2010
    Location
    Clydebank, Scotland.
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StewG View Post
    Yes everyone else is in and playing. I haven't added anything new no and I don't use FMRTE at all, I will try verifying and let you know.
    Verifying hasn't worked either, I'm still getting a crash dump.

  20. #520
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd November 2004
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    663

    Default

    At last the problem where the search list on a scout report would keep reverting back to the top when you went back to it has been fixed. That's annoyed me for years now!

  21. #521
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st June 2010
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JadaX View Post
    You realize players don't get bumps just for playing well for half a season right....yes I'm sure older more established players will have their CA/PAs tweaked a little bit, but for the most part youth like the ones you mentioned should remain about the same.

    I read somewhere that they take players performances over seasons - not over half a season.
    Well that is a shame if so because i believe the players mentioned all merit an increase on their stats as they have already shown that they have improved vastly since last season, and it's a shame not being able to have the players replicate their ability they have shown IRL this season in the game.

  22. #522
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th September 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elliott1873 View Post
    I'm playing a network match with my pal and he doesn't have any match controls.

    Also, it comes up saying "Team A accepts bids from loads of teams and ME" but really they rejected my bid.

    Finally, "Team A offers PLAYER to ME" and I reject and then it comes up in the next news item "Team A reject MY offer for PLAYER". Erm, nope!

    e: heavily favoured against a team and prematch I tell them to go out and dominate. It upsets a few people. So I speak to them individually and assertively tell them I have faith in them. It upsets more. At HT I encourage them while winning 1-0 and it upsets some players. Finally at FT and a win I tell them well done... it upsets them more.

    Does the patch go through any beta testing as all these things would be spotted in pre season...
    I got tackled in the box and the defenders slide put the ball he took off me rolled into the net... and disallowed it for a "dive". What in the ****? You sure you didn't balls up the ME?

  23. #523
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st June 2010
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano565 View Post
    Yes there have been adjustments. Welbeck, Cleverley and the Ox all look to have improved, Sturridge and Jones look around the same sort of standard but have had a few stats changed to reflect the positions they have been playing in.
    Brilliant, and thank you.

  24. #524
    Third Team
    Join Date
    7th August 2007
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elliott1873 View Post
    I got tackled in the box and the defenders slide put the ball he took off me rolled into the net... and disallowed it for a "dive". What in the ****? You sure you didn't balls up the ME?
    Sounds fine to me, the foul (you're player diving) stopped play before the ball had crossed the line.

  25. #525
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    What makes you say that?
    just because of the hassle i have had with it that's all

    iv upgraded my graphics now for the cache see if that works

    wtf its only just started to download the new update after i validated it huh???
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 08-03-2012 at 01:00.

  26. #526
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th September 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barside View Post
    Sounds fine to me, the foul (you're player diving) stopped play before the ball had crossed the line.
    The goal should have stood and maybe retrospectively he should have got booked for diving since the goal was a goal unrelated to my dive.

  27. #527
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th March 2012
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    You sure you've not added edited data?
    Also for me! When you begin a new game Balotelli is listed as avaible for loan and transfer: why? It's a bug? Can you fix it please?

  28. #528
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th March 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    AS Monaco have a new Russian tycoon owner as of a couple months ago....Is he included in this update??? I am looking forward to rebuilding Monaco from Ligue 2 cellar dwellers to a french league powerhouse!!!

  29. #529
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th July 2011
    Location
    Stretford End
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dagunner View Post
    AS Monaco have a new Russian tycoon owner as of a couple months ago....Is he included in this update??? I am looking forward to rebuilding Monaco from Ligue 2 cellar dwellers to a french league powerhouse!!!
    I'm just starting a PSG hoping to make them a European force and see that Monaco HAVE got the new owner.

    Last edited by Chicha_14; 08-03-2012 at 01:21.

  30. #530
    Third Team
    Join Date
    6th December 2005
    Location
    Hugo Boss
    Posts
    9,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elliott1873 View Post
    The goal should have stood and maybe retrospectively he should have got booked for diving since the goal was a goal unrelated to my dive.
    No the goal shouldn't stand, your players dive being called for a foul signals the end of that passage of play. What is hard to understand about this situation?

  31. #531

    Default

    I have a few questions. Perhaps I'm paranoid or reading too much into the game, I don't know.

    1) Have you edited any player preferred moves?

    I think I see a few changes, but I'm not sure because obviously I can't look back at the old game.

    2) Have you adjusted positions that players feel comfortable playing in. (Coloured dots on pitch - green, orange, red etc)?

    Same as above, I feel that a few players have new positions added.

    3) Has anything changed within the match engine, at all?

    I ask this question because I've been working on a tactic since the weekend and load up the game today. My players are making nowhere near as many passes (I've been testing this by re-loading a certain match against a club for days, analysing screenshots), yet the clear cut chances seem to have increased. (As it is a slow possession tactic, clear cut chances weren't often, but now I'm getting 5-8 clear cut chances per game. Also my playmakers' passing has dropped some 60+ passes - he used to average 150 passes per game, but now struggles to get past 100.) Again, this is after analysing my tactic for 4-5 days straight so I know how it should play out. I'm just finding it slightly weird.

    Also I notice players running with the ball and playing through balls more often, even though everything is set to 'rarely'. I know how this tactic works as I've been testing in for hours on end, trying to get things right. In other words my players seem to be playing more expansive football, even though nothing's altered my end. Getting them to play more expansive while still maintaining possession was something I'd been working on you see, yet it seems to have adjusted itself. Either you've altered something, or my version of FM is getting its own conscience.


    Like I say, perhaps I'm totally paranoid and picking up on the slightest adjustments, as my playing style and tactical style is fixated with closely watching everything that goes on within the ME, plus slight tweaking of tactical sliders. Perhaps I just need a break!
    Last edited by Tactikzz; 08-03-2012 at 01:35.

  32. #532
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd October 2010
    Posts
    42

    Default

    This new patch ruined my save. I've got 4 players who were naturalized and were considered Russian. Now, all of them are considered foreign. Thanks SI for adding the new stupid foreign rules to RPL.

  33. #533
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdaem0n View Post
    This new patch ruined my save. I've got 4 players who were naturalized and were considered Russian. Now, all of them are considered foreign. Thanks SI for adding the new stupid foreign rules to RPL.
    We only added real life rules I'm afraid.

  34. #534
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd October 2010
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    We only added real life rules I'm afraid.
    I know. It was more of a sarcastic post. I'm actually glad it's implemented now. It'll be interesting to see how AI teams will adapt to the sudden mid-season change of rules and it adds some extra challenge.
    Guess I will have to bring a couple of Russian players in the next transfer window and offload a few foreigners.

  35. #535
    Third Team
    Join Date
    20th March 2010
    Location
    I don't have an ignore list. I am not a little kid!
    Posts
    6,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpiunti View Post
    Also for me! When you begin a new game Balotelli is listed as avaible for loan and transfer: why? It's a bug? Can you fix it please?
    It happens with everyone, really don't understand the logic in this, makes no sense. Bring it up with the Manchester City data issues.

  36. #536
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th July 2011
    Location
    Sunny Darlington
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    We only added real life rules I'm afraid.
    thanks neil all works now

  37. #537
    Third Team
    Join Date
    5th June 2007
    Location
    We've finally beat Blackburn.
    Posts
    7,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggaeBwoy View Post
    It happens with everyone, really don't understand the logic in this, makes no sense. Bring it up with the Manchester City data issues.
    It will be down to his reputation/ current ability/ age etc, being lower than other player's that play in his position.

  38. #538
    Third Team
    Join Date
    7th August 2007
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elliott1873 View Post
    Ok fanboys go away.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqGw...etailpage#t=9s

    patch is looking good.... lol
    That's a well known animation glitch, the ME has correctly assessed that your keeper carries the ball out of his area but the 3D system has no way of showing this.

  39. #539
    Third Team
    Join Date
    20th March 2010
    Location
    I don't have an ignore list. I am not a little kid!
    Posts
    6,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post
    It will be down to his reputation/ current ability/ age etc, being lower than other player's that play in his position.
    No matter his reputation his football ability is very exceptional and should be in the first team, really unrealisitic. At what point this season have they said they would like to loan him out?

  40. #540
    Moderator
    Join Date
    2nd November 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggaeBwoy View Post
    No matter his reputation his football ability is very exceptional and should be in the first team, really unrealisitic. At what point this season have they said they would like to loan him out?
    the game sets the loan status, not the researchers

  41. #541
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    the game sets the loan status, not the researchers
    Yeah, now Tevez is being selected and the fact I'm assuming in game Man City are playing one up front, he's probably seen by the AI as third/fourth choice so they feel as a prospect they should loan him out. Not ideal I'll admit considering how good he's been this season, we'll look into it.

  42. #542
    Third Team
    Join Date
    20th March 2010
    Location
    I don't have an ignore list. I am not a little kid!
    Posts
    6,019

    Default

    Thanks Neil

  43. #543
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th September 2008
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barside View Post
    That's a well known animation glitch, the ME has correctly assessed that your keeper carries the ball out of his area but the 3D system has no way of showing this.
    Yes there is. By fixing the glitch.

  44. #544
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd February 2010
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Are there new levels of facilities? I had both maxed out but now i have upgrades available on the board.

  45. #545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpiunti View Post
    Also for me! When you begin a new game Balotelli is listed as avaible for loan and transfer: why? It's a bug? Can you fix it please?
    yeah also at Newcastle Shola Ameobi is set as the same for loan and transfer, i didn't know he was transfer listed at Newcastle although nobody would probably want him even though he did save us at the weekend i also see Michael Owen is the same

  46. #546
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th March 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default MLS generation adidas not working

    After the 12.2.0 patch I have had players return from loan, one of which is a generation adidas player. All loans were to an affiliated feeder club and the salaries should therefore have been included towards my cap already.

    When attempting to register my team I realized that generation adidas players are now being counted towards the senior team roster cap and their salaries are being applied to the salary cap. This has put me over the cap limit and I am no longer able to continue with my saved game without dropping the generation adidas player.

    CORRECTION: It looks like only a portion of their salary is being counted, around $700 or so. Perhaps this is equivalent to the senior entry level or development contract amount?
    Last edited by thedoe; 08-03-2012 at 05:13.

  47. #547
    Third Team
    Join Date
    24th November 2008
    Location
    Aussie fella.
    Posts
    6,987

    Default

    When you click on a referees name it now shows their profile and not a view of their previous 10 games. Now I can't see if I should challenge a decision or not.

    EDIT: It does does for Premier League games but not Europe.

  48. #548
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th April 2008
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Well i keep getting an XML error all the time and most of my saved games won't work now WHAT THE HELL?

  49. #549
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    3rd November 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Is there a list anywhere of players with changes to their PA etc in this patch?

    Cheers

  50. #550
    Sports Interactive Gripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th February 2003
    Location
    FM research team
    Posts
    5,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevemc View Post
    Is there a list anywhere of players with changes to their PA etc in this patch?

    Cheers
    There are 1000s of players who have had some change or other in their profile within this update. To make such a list would delay the update considerably!

  51. #551
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th March 2012
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Yeah, now Tevez is being selected and the fact I'm assuming in game Man City are playing one up front, he's probably seen by the AI as third/fourth choice so they feel as a prospect they should loan him out. Not ideal I'll admit considering how good he's been this season, we'll look into it.
    ok, thanks for the answer. But that means that you want to fix it with an other patch or what?

  52. #552
    Third Team
    Join Date
    27th November 2011
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    rhodes is still only 3 star for man utd
    well, the united v united reserve match was interesting, their keeper got sent off for handling outside the area.. why are they still handling outside the area lol

  53. #553
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2007
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Should we expect another patch to fix some of the major bugs which make some of the leagues unplayable and which are stated in the '' Bugs forum League issues'' ?

  54. #554
    Third Team
    Join Date
    27th November 2011
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    just a minor spot but.
    david de gea is "traveling" on the same day as the community shield. he played this match in real life.

  55. #555
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    6th October 2008
    Location
    The edge of a precapice.
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Teams still fielding reserve sides in major cups comps. Joke.

  56. #556
    Third Team
    Join Date
    27th November 2011
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    match engine still messed up, sick of kick off goals, and wingers being offside when they arn't when players that are are not flagged

  57. #557
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd December 2005
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Great work guys! Started my career save last night and it looks spot on!

  58. #558
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    24th November 2004
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliatam View Post
    Should we expect another patch to fix some of the major bugs which make some of the leagues unplayable and which are stated in the '' Bugs forum League issues'' ?
    Unplayable? At least Europe gets the right setup for contintental competitions. Asia has again been treated like a red-headed step child with regards to the Asian Champions League qualification spots.

  59. #559
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2007
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick1408 View Post
    Unplayable? At least Europe gets the right setup for contintental competitions. Asia has again been treated like a red-headed step child with regards to the Asian Champions League qualification spots.
    Well, at least if you win your domestic league , you are awarded a '' League win'' in your career. So you have a reason to play for .. I don't have that chance as no matter how many i times win my league , my achievements remain '' League wins 0'' - by biography says '' I am still yet to win a league title'' ... So for me, it's simply unplayable !

  60. #560
    Amateur
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Likewise can you try to verify your cache please? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719

    Let us know, thanks.
    Just to update you i did as requested in the above post and the same problem occurred. But realised that i was using a different skin that i downloaded yesterday.So i uninstalled that and everything seems OK. Would you still like me to upload the crash dumps ?

  61. #561
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    24th November 2004
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    But if I get into an ACL position in the league I may or may not actually be included in the competition. I can see how an oversight like achievements can be overlooked but when a major competition announces changes in November I would think it should be available by March.

  62. #562
    Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th April 2007
    Location
    I'm afraid I've got some bad news!
    Posts
    10,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bezzler View Post
    Just to update you i did as requested in the above post and the same problem occurred. But realised that i was using a different skin that i downloaded yesterday.So i uninstalled that and everything seems OK. Would you still like me to upload the crash dumps ?
    No that's fine - thanks for letting us know. We'd suggest using the official skins for now.

  63. #563
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th August 2011
    Posts
    332

    Default

    I just started a new England save on 12.2.0. Why do i need work permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationalities? Aren't they all along EU?

  64. #564
    Sports Interactive Olly Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st March 2003
    Posts
    25,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jambodinho View Post
    Before the patch I didn't need a work permit to sign a Romanian player. Now I do?!?! Aren't Romanians classed as EU nationals now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaskiew View Post
    I just started a new England save on 12.2.0. Why do i need work permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationalities? Aren't they all along EU?
    They are in the EU, but players from those nations still need work permits - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/bu...entertainment/
    Last edited by Olly Kenney; 08-03-2012 at 10:41.

  65. #565
    Sports Interactive Olly Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st March 2003
    Posts
    25,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegr8anand View Post
    - Adjusted the age limit for being a candidate to tutor another player. (how?)
    Basically in different areas of the code the age limit did not match. This meant that it was possible for players to be recommended as a Tutor when they were too young to be one.

    The age limit now matches everywhere and is 24.

  66. #566
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    24th November 2004
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Kenney View Post
    Basically in different areas of the code the age limit did not match. This meant that it was possible for players to be recommended as a Tutor when they were too young to be one.

    The age limit now matches everywhere and is 24.
    Good change I think. This did always confuse me in the past

  67. #567
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th October 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    When I try to load up my 7 season save everything is fine but when I click "continue" it crashes ...I get the "serious problem" messege.

    I have tried reinstalling the game and Verify Game Cache and it's still the same. I don't have any custom skins installed and I have not used fmrte.

  68. #568
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th August 2011
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Kenney View Post
    They are in the EU, but players from those nations still need work permits - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/bu...entertainment/
    Olly, how about feeder clubs avoiding work permits from bulgaria and romania that used to be recommended by the board? no more?

  69. #569
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Upgrading my training facilities when they're all maxed out already... but only for 40k.

  70. #570

    Default

    Neuchâtel Xamax

    After many financial crises, the team was excluded from Swiss Super League in January 2012 and declared bankruptcy on 26 January 2012.

    Is it removed from the game?

  71. #571
    Sports Interactive Olly Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st March 2003
    Posts
    25,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Neuchâtel Xamax

    After many financial crises, the team was excluded from Swiss Super League in January 2012 and declared bankruptcy on 26 January 2012.

    Is it removed from the game?
    Yes, they have been removed from the Swiss Super League.

  72. #572
    Sports Interactive Olly Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st March 2003
    Posts
    25,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigenic View Post
    When I try to load up my 7 season save everything is fine but when I click "continue" it crashes ...I get the "serious problem" messege.

    I have tried reinstalling the game and Verify Game Cache and it's still the same. I don't have any custom skins installed and I have not used fmrte.
    Could you post a thread about this in the Bugs Forum - http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...es-and-Crashes

    If you could also upload your save game onto our FTP and we will have a look into it. Thanks.

  73. #573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Kenney View Post
    Yes, they have been removed from the Swiss Super League.
    Big thanks. SI rules!

  74. #574
    Third Team
    Join Date
    29th April 2003
    Location
    Feels he should be in the game
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    In the changelist I'm missing something about players who are out on loan with a buying option rejecting the new club's offer in each and every case at the end of the loan spell.

    Was that not fixed or is it just that it doesn't appear on the list?

  75. #575
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    27th June 2005
    Location
    Bromley researcher
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayahr View Post
    In the changelist I'm missing something about players who are out on loan with a buying option rejecting the new club's offer in each and every case at the end of the loan spell.

    Was that not fixed or is it just that it doesn't appear on the list?
    I had players accept in that situation before?

  76. #576
    Third Team
    Join Date
    29th April 2003
    Location
    Feels he should be in the game
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    Really? My experience is that each and every time the club tries to trigger the option and that each and every time and without any exception the player refuses the permanant contract. Even if I had missed some cases in which offers were not made, I certainly have not missed a case in which one of my players would have accepted an offer in that situation. To clarify: I'm talking about offloading players this way only.
    Renders the option pretty useless and I've seen it posted by many others as well.

    So even if in a few cases it may have worked for others, there was still a need for a major tweak here.

  77. #577
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th March 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    i have the same problem too... mine are from many nations iireland, italy, spain, Germany, france etc....now they are all listed as fgn (non-EU)
    and at least 80% was in the team last year and all was ok... i hope its fixable, im in (pre)season 2015-2016 and i dont think i will ever play this again (or buy any of FM products in the future im certain) if it is not fixable

  78. #578
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th April 2007
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Is this injury bug back? I've had an injury near enough every match since I updated it, and they're long term injuries too. Not happy

  79. #579
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    11th September 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekys View Post
    i have the same problem too... mine are from many nations iireland, italy, spain, Germany, france etc....now they are all listed as fgn (non-EU)
    and at least 80% was in the team last year and all was ok... i hope its fixable, im in (pre)season 2015-2016 and i dont think i will ever play this again (or buy any of FM products in the future im certain) if it is not fixable
    Is this in Russia? If so it's apparently a new rule in the league.

  80. #580
    First Team Squad Member
    Join Date
    9th November 2010
    Location
    Standing free, wherever i may be
    Posts
    15,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesNicky View Post
    Is this injury bug back? I've had an injury near enough every match since I updated it, and they're long term injuries too. Not happy
    There has never been an injury bug in any version of the game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  81. #581
    Moderator
    Join Date
    28th June 2004
    Location
    Guess you only get one chance in life to play a song that goes like this.
    Posts
    35,432

    Default

    Yes there has, but even then it was a bug relating to the types of injuries and where they were sustained, not the amount of them, and that was a loooong time ago.

  82. #582
    Sports Interactive Olly Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st March 2003
    Posts
    25,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaskiew View Post
    Olly, how about feeder clubs avoiding work permits from bulgaria and romania that used to be recommended by the board? no more?
    UK clubs should not longer have cubs from these nations suggested as work permit feeder clubs.
    Last edited by Olly Kenney; 08-03-2012 at 13:09.

  83. #583
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    27th June 2005
    Location
    Bromley researcher
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Just had a red card show up as two red cards on the bar during the match, which was listed as fixed. Very minor display bug but still there.

  84. #584
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd August 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I can't search for anything with the new editor, even if I hit enter on my keyboard nothing comes up?

    also How do I delete my Editor Cache files on a MAC?

  85. #585
    Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th April 2007
    Location
    I'm afraid I've got some bad news!
    Posts
    10,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madridby86 View Post
    I can't search for anything with the new editor, even if I hit enter on my keyboard nothing comes up?

    also How do I delete my Editor Cache files on a MAC?
    Try this - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7205202

  86. #586
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd August 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    thanks didn't mean to sound like an arse there

  87. #587
    Third Team
    Join Date
    27th November 2011
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    fernando torres just scored on opening day... he is broken :P

    and the injury bug in FM12 i'm guessing it is the annoying bone ijnures that happen.

    nearly didn't register darren fletcher for the premier league because he was listed as reserve team not first team, dunno if that happened during pre season but i havn't changed him

  88. #588
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    25th October 2006
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    I've started a career game with both Mexican leagues loaded. Are Indios de Juárez in the Promotion League supposed to have no players or staff if you select start in England 2011?

    Also is it normal to be offered an MLS job (New England Revolution) starting with the Sunday League Football reputation?
    Last edited by Katarian; 08-03-2012 at 13:07.

  89. #589
    Sports Interactive Michael Burling's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th October 2002
    Location
    White Hart Lane
    Posts
    4,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katarian View Post
    I've started a career game with both Mexican leagues loaded. Are Indios de Juárez in the Promotion League supposed to have no players or staff if you select start in England 2011?

    Also is it normal to be offered an MLS job (New England Revolution) starting with the Sunday League Football reputation?
    This team does not have any players in there team set in the db, so this is why they have none in game.

  90. #590
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd November 2003
    Posts
    63

    Default

    You've missed Mahamadou Diarra's transfer.

  91. #591
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th March 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I am in the 10th year in greek league and after the update all my eu nationals are regarded as Fgn ! anybody else with the same problem??? by the way i am playing in stream. and in a mac

  92. #592
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th November 2005
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wally13 View Post
    Well there as been changes to scouts so your ok
    Thanks wally for your help....couldn't you have just given that useful information in the first post!!

  93. #593
    Moderator
    Join Date
    28th April 2005
    Location
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.
    Posts
    28,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by escalibur View Post
    You've missed Mahamadou Diarra's transfer.
    27th of Feb would have been too late to include in this update.

  94. #594
    Amateur
    Join Date
    20th December 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hello everyone. Sorry for my english...

    Nice update SI but I found some errors! I'm currently managing Olympiakos Piraeus (season 2022-2023)
    1) The squad registration, as soon as the 12.2 update was installed, showed up earlier (15 July) than before (end of August)
    2) It also appears ALL the players except locals (Greeks) as foreigners despite of being for many years in the team (they were not considered as foreigners before). I can't register them now. Player such Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Crisetig (Italians), Joao Alves (Portuguese), Tobias Fuchs, Joachim Schumacher, Frank Weber (Germans). Εveryone is in the EU. Now their foreigns!!!!!!!??????
    3) Some players before going on loan to other teams, the price was 6-8 million and is now is 0 and 350k. Also in the player profile does not show "On loan to....(the other team)" , it says "Contracted to Olympiakos" or "Contracted to.... (the other TEAM)". And also other teams can make a bid for transfer with 0 even the player are in loan to other team!!!

    I tried to upload some pics for you to understand what I mean but it is not working

  95. #595
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    12th September 2011
    Location
    Twitter : @FMmanagers
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    has anyone had any problems with signing coaches? Im playing as Crewe and every coach I have offered a contract to rejects within almost a day. Even when I offer them double what they ask for? Anyone any ideas whether it be someone from SI or someone who just knows things? Didnt want to post it straight in the bugs forum in case it was just me

  96. #596
    Moderator
    Join Date
    28th April 2005
    Location
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.
    Posts
    28,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ymsinconcert View Post
    Hello everyone. Sorry for my english...

    Nice update SI but I found some errors! I'm currently managing Olympiakos Piraeus (season 2022-2023)
    1) The squad registration, as soon as the 12.2 update was installed, showed up earlier (15 July) than before (end of August)
    2) It also appears ALL the players except locals (Greeks) as foreigners despite of being for many years in the team (they were not considered as foreigners before). I can't register them now. Player such Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Crisetig (Italians), Joao Alves (Portuguese), Tobias Fuchs, Joachim Schumacher, Frank Weber (Germans). Εveryone is in the EU. Now their foreigns!!!!!!!??????
    3) Some players before going on loan to other teams, the price was 6-8 million and is now is 0 and 350k. Also in the player profile does not show "On loan to....(the other team)" , it says "Contracted to Olympiakos" or "Contracted to.... (the other TEAM)". And also other teams can make a bid for transfer with 0 even the player are in loan to other team!!!

    I tried to upload some pics for you to understand what I mean but it is not working
    This is being investigated, http://community.sigames.com/showthr...31#post7639431

  97. #597
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th November 2007
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Very happy with the update as it appears to have fixed my two major crash problems (international management & holidaying).

    Just noticed the Euro Championship countdown. Is it new? Really good idea.

  98. #598
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th October 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Why is there no problem registering Mahmadou Diarra in the 25 man squad? I signed Juanfran in similar circumstance and couldn't register him until Jan 1st.

    Also, is Anthony Pilkington still s h it?

  99. #599
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th November 2008
    Posts
    265

    Default

    "Not been able..."


  100. #600
    Third Team
    Join Date
    7th August 2007
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy87 View Post
    Why is there no problem registering Mahmadou Diarra in the 25 man squad? I signed Juanfran in similar circumstance and couldn't register him until Jan 1st.
    A little more information would be useful, who are you managing? If you've advanced further than season 1 what division are you in & what is the date?
    Last edited by Barside; 08-03-2012 at 13:58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts