+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: *Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mpiunti View Post
    I have a (big) problem with the new editor: now, with the update, I can't use it because the green image that SI chose as background. I can't read the written words of the menu! I'm the only one with this problem?

ps: I'm using a Mac...
    I Have this problem too and im using windows 7

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Barside View Post
    I guess that I've just got used to it, I will accept that the text is on the small side & a lot of the screen doesn't get used or it stretches some sections a little too much.
    Cant be good for your eyes Think will just have to stick to playing the game on my main pc and leave htpc for movies, hopefully in the future this will get sorted as would love to be able to play it on my tv

Amateur

Still some moments look crazy, I started as an unemployed Sunday league Footballer from Andorra with ALL leagues playable, I was offered contracts from a MLS team and Primera Chile team (I am an amateur and these are pro clubs from top leagues)! And all the other clubs were mostly from Norway's third division.

That wasn't what I was aiming for, IMHO it should be treated the same as when your chairmen steps in to accept a bid fro your star player, if the administrators think that the bid is a fair value then they should step in & accept the offer, if they thing otherwise then the decision should be deferred to you as manager to decide if you can do without the player.
    To be fair Barside it looks like a bug to me here.

For PC try uninstalling and reinstalling the editor, then delete editor cache as shown here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7218941

Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Amateur

Please someone!

I didnt play this game frome december because of the moral issue, someone takes it with no problems, but for me it was so unplayable.
    So, I wanna know is this thing is settled in new patch?

I'm okay with no changing of ME, this ME is good, great, but I really cant take morale system from 12.1.1., so please if someone may answer me if now things are more similiar to the 11.3. or 12.04.

Thanks in advance.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    To be fair Barside it looks like a bug to me here.
    If every bid was being accepted by the administrators then I'd bug that, think my example is actually the best option (no surprise there ) with the 'steps in & accepts' value being much lower than for interfering chairmen.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by oggie26 View Post
    Why dont you just use zoom mode in your browser when using the net ? Have tried different resolutions to 1920x1080 but it just doesnt look good on bigger screen
    Its not just the web - its everything i do on my PC if i set my desktop to 1920x1080 and i dont feel i should need to use a magnifier. Thats why my resolution is 1440x900 - fits everything in perfectly, dont need to zoom in and baring FM i can still play my games in 1920x1080 when in fullscreen mode (would always play FM windowed so i can tab out while processing happens).

Anyways on topic - loving the update so far

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by flauta kicma View Post
    Please someone!

I didnt play this game frome december because of the moral issue, someone takes it with no problems, but for me it was so unplayable.
    So, I wanna know is this thing is settled in new patch?

I'm okay with no changing of ME, this ME is good, great, but I really cant take morale system from 12.1.1., so please if someone may answer me if now things are more similiar to the 11.3. or 12.04.

Thanks in advance.
    I believe the morale change was deliberate to make the game more realistic. So I don't think there was anything to fix!

Amateur

I got same problem, cant use editor after patch, its just green saying a few errors

I've tried to uninstall, then reinstall via steam, and then i deleted cache folder (win7)

No succes tho

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by mije1983 View Post
    I believe the morale change was deliberate to make the game more realistic. So I don't think there was anything to fix!
    The 12.2 changelist mentions that some tweaks had been made to how morale works, how much effect they have will take a while to work out.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    Ah, never noticed that before, not great
    It's why I waited so long for this patch in the hope it'll be fixed. It's just makes the FA cup feel very redundant if the AI and the big clubs aren't bothered about trying, I can't help but go, "Well if they aren't bothered about one of the biggest prizes in Football, what's the point?" Immersion is kinda ruined.

Especially if you're managing a Championship or League One team that gets the victory against someone like Chelsea, but you've pretty much just played their reserve-team.

Amateur

In quest for realism game failed on "fun moment" with these morale issue. IMO.

It was so struggling to play, like it is coded that every game is struggling.

Oh, back to FM 2011.

Amateur

hey guys,has the ME been fixed?or any changes?I am currently having the season of my life.won all games,just entering February in the game.I would be gutted if I had to work on my tactic again!So the ones who have downloaded and played?Any differences?I'm downloading it atm.

Amateur

Since patch update, it now complains that my game is not legal and won't start. What the ...?

It was purchased 100% legally, and has worked flawlessly before.

Edit: A full reinstallation seemed to fix it.
    Last edited by demonen; 07-03-2012 at 21:45.

Amateur

Guys, I appreciate the match engine is being worked on for FM 2013; but at the same time I feel absolutely let down by this for reasons mentioned in post #21, it's just a game breaker for me (and I appreciate I'm in the minority). http://community.sigames.com/showthr...87#post7250887

Surely you would want FM 2012 to be the best possible version that it could be, rather than sacrificing a huge chunk of it for next years version, after all, we have paid full price for this and to me it seems a bit off.

So what I want to know is,

a. Will the issues above be addressed for FM 2013?
    b. I have the Steam version of FM 2011. I suspect it's not, but is it possible to revert back to the December patch for it before the above ended up in the game?

Amateur

This patch is nothing more then transfer update. No changes in ME, no changes in AI squad building strategy, no changes in AI tactics, no changes in AI transfer policy, no changes for issue in the turkish league, and so on. And as I predicted, the new patch have created even more bugs then before – as allways. New bug regarding players in EU, new bug related to the clubs under the administration, and so on. Sometime I ask my self what in the name of god you guys in SI have been doing for the last 3-4 months. I m trough with this game. Good luck to all of you who have time waiting for this game to improve what have been regarded as major issues for the last 4-5 years. I m not waisting more time on this game.

Amateur

love it...cheers si game seems better already.

Third Team

is there a list of changes to players somewhere?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Pompeysam1234 View Post
    love it...cheers si game seems better already.
    are your previous tactics working the same in 12.2.0?or not as good?

Part-Timer

For those who werent getting the auto download....i wasn't and i change my options to not auto update. Closed it, then changed back to auto update and it started updating Although it could take a while...

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by tomtuck01 View Post
    No, but Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain has been.
    Funny guy.

Oh, and thanks.

Amateur

every time i try to started a new game i get a *serious error* crash dumps message. anyone know what to do?
    Last edited by Arron_; 07-03-2012 at 21:51.

Amateur

bog standard 442 bud....it's the way forward.

Amateur

Hi guys not sure where I should post this but in all my years of playing FM I have never had a single crash dump, until now. I just updated my game and started a new save and had 3 crashes on the bounce. The dump occurs once I mutually terminate my staffs contracts and they except it and then I click on search staff and it crashes.

Amateur

Who's the manager of Notts County?

Martin Allen?
    Keith Curle?
    Nobody?

Quote Originally Posted by Arron_ View Post
    every time i try to started a new game it get a *serious error* crash dumps. anyone know what to do?
    I'd suggest verifying your game cache as shown here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

Lurker

Oh dear. Just tried to sign a Bulgarian player and a Romanian player for Hearts (SPL), apparently they won't get work permits. Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bezzler View Post
    Hi guys not sure where I should post this but in all my years of playing FM I have never had a single crash dump, until now. I just updated my game and started a new save and had 3 crashes on the bounce. The dump occurs once I mutually terminate my staffs contracts and they except it and then I click on search staff and it crashes.
    Likewise can you try to verify your cache please? Details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719

Let us know, thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    Do you have you team tatics on high tempo alll game?
    Not all the time, I play mostly 1st notch of tempo, but before the update 12.1 I doesn't have this problem, after that the problem starts and is still there

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc_king View Post
    Who's the manager of Notts County?

Martin Allen?
    Keith Curle?
    Nobody?
    Keith Curle

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
    Oh dear. Just tried to sign a Bulgarian player and a Romanian player for Hearts (SPL), apparently they won't get work permits. Eh?
    Yeah we think there's an error with these two nations, we're looking into it.

Amateur

I'd suggest rotating more, having the training levels lower than you are and perhaps resting players who get tired often for a day or two after match days. This certainly helped in my game.
    Yeah I know, but before the 12.1 patch came out, I never had this problem, after this, some players needs always rest after playing 2 matches, this is not normal

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by brawler View Post
    Keith Curle
    Ta mate

Amateur

Good evening, everyone.

Are the reminders fixed? Can I use them now? I seems that in my old savegame it doesn't work.
    Last edited by Darrel; 07-03-2012 at 22:03.

Amateur

Yeah we think there's an error with these two nations, we're looking into it.
    In the editor they are listed as 'Excluded Nations' is that the problem?

Amateur

I have just installed the fm 2012 update (7 March 2012). I coach a Greek team and after the installation i have now 15 foreign players! I am in my 4th season and before the update all European players (eg German, Spanish etc) were not labelled as Foreign players at their game player status, while now they are considered as foreigners. Please help.
    Thanks

Amateur

For PC try uninstalling and reinstalling the editor, then delete editor cache as shown here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7218941

Still doesn't work Neil

Amateur

Default Current day calender bar

Is the current day calender bar blank since the new patch an error? Wasn't like this before the patch so must be. This will do my nut in because I rely on the calender bar quite a bit, now I will always have to go onto fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by StewG View Post
    In the editor they are listed as 'Excluded Nations' is that the problem?
    Whereabouts does it say that? Let me know if you can, thanks.

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chicha_14 View Post
    Is the current day calender bar blank since the new patch an error? Wasn't like this before the patch so must be. This will do my nut in because I rely on the calender bar quite a bit, now I will always have to go onto fixtures.
    Can you report that issue here please:- http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...User-Interface

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    Still doesn't work Neil
    Try running from the folder or delete the Mac folder (if you are in Windows)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlaya View Post
    Try running from the folder or delete the Mac folder (if you are in Windows)
    Done that and it still doesn't work

Amateur

I have just loaded the new update as has everybody, and you just have not done anything even transfers with Ukraine. Thanks for nothing

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by PC-Bantam View Post
    I have just loaded the new update as has everybody, and you just have not done anything even transfers with Ukraine. Thanks for nothing
    Explain better ? you mean there's been no transfers added to the Ukraine teams or there's some missed ?

Amateur

My game was 'updating' then it finished so i put steam in offline and did a little dance because it had finished. Then clicked on FM and it said 'Not ready for offline mode' so it puzzled me and i put it in online mode again and it started updating something else

I dislike Steam

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Froog11 View Post
    is this a bug? when i'm Rangers i can still go into transfer centre and reject offer for players.
    That wasn't what I was aiming for, IMHO it should be treated the same as when your chairmen steps in to accept a bid for your star player, if the administrators think that the bid is a fair value then they should step in & accept the offer, if they think otherwise then the decision should be deferred to you as manager to decide if you can do without the player.
    Just had an offer and it was automatically accepted by the recievers, couldn't refuse it.

Amateur

Could anyone tell me where to locate the hall_of_fame.dat folder?

Amateur

Is this for Mac or PC?

For Mac:

Can you try uninstalling the editor and removing the 'Sports Interactive' folders from the following locations before re-installing and having another go please:

User > Library > Caches

&

User > Library > Preferences

For PC try uninstalling and reinstalling, then delete editor cache as shown here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7218941

Good, uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted editor cache, working like normal now.
    thank you Neil

Amateur

Im re-Installing the game now, hopefully it should work

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by PC-Bantam View Post
    Some transfers are included (Admir Mehmedi is in Dynamo Kyiv U-21 with Dudu). Though I don't understand why aren't they in the main squad. Transfers aren't the biggest problem, a transfer update from fellow AKC will soon follow after SI's patch.

Reserves

Is the bug with Romanians and Bulgarians appearing for everyone? I'll be holding off starting a new game if this is the case.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlaya View Post
    Some transfers are included (Admir Mehmedi is in Dynamo Kyiv U-21 with Dudu). Though I don't understand why aren't they in the main squad. Transfers aren't the biggest problem, a transfer update from fellow AKC will soon follow after SI's patch.
    No stadium moves for Dynamo or Chornomorets included. Rybka has recieved a well publicized 2 year doping ban, no ban in game. Loads of transfers missing. Very disappointing and I'm gona just do it myself

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    Im re-Installing the game now, hopefully it should work
    Yep working now thanks

Amateur

Whereabouts does it say that? Let me know if you can, thanks.
    In the editor click on nations, search for Scotland and then click on 'Nations Treated As EU' Romania and Bulgaria are listed under 'Excluded Nation' wereas 'European Union' is listed under 'Agreement'.

Part-Timer

this has happened to mine aswell

In the editor click on nations, search for Scotland and then click on 'Nations Treated As EU' Romania and Bulgaria are listed under 'Excluded Nation' wereas 'European Union' is listed under 'Agreement'.
    Can you report that in the Scottish League Issues thread:- http://community.sigames.com/showthr...pecific-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by coolestrock View Post
    this has happened to mine aswell
    Yes that has been posted in the bugs forum and we will look into it.

See here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...nk-since-Patch.

Amateur

Because of the bugs, should we expect another update soon?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Weatherby View Post
    Can you report that in the Scottish League Issues thread:- http://community.sigames.com/showthr...pecific-Issues
    I will do but it seems it is the case in a few nations going by other posters.

Amateur

steam is too busy. Error (3)

HELP :O

Amateur

Scout issue with villa....is this fixed?? I am shouting this as have asked twice and no-one from si has been kind enough as to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc_king View Post
    steam is too busy. Error (3)

HELP :O
    Try this - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184719

I will do but it seems it is the case in a few nations going by other posters.
    Yes while that may be the case, they could also be separate issues and bugs so it is better to report the issues individually.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyt86 View Post
    Scout issue with villa....is this fixed?? I am shouting this as have asked twice and no-one from si has been kind enough as to reply
    In the time you have been waiting you could of loaded game and tried, but yes i think the scout issues are fixed

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
    Romanians and Bulgarians require a work permit to work in the UK, unlike other EU nations. I imagine this is the reason.

Amateur

My fault, i put it in offline mode before it 'installed'

Amateur

The editor is unreadable because of a green screen. I have Win7 64x.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by wally13 View Post
    In the time you have been waiting you could of loaded game and tried, but yes i think the scout issues are fixed
    no because i am not updating the game unless this has been fixed as happy with the way it is running but will sacrifice this if I can finally start a game with the team I support....so actually you are completely wrong wally....guess your living up to your name!!

Semi Pro

First game since patch, 3d engine is jumping all over the place and Man Utd put a reserve team against me in the quater final of FA Cup. Superb start!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Mike7077 View Post
    Is the bug with Romanians and Bulgarians appearing for everyone? I'll be holding off starting a new game if this is the case.
    I would wait. It also effects England so you know SI will fix it now. You can do it yourself in the editor but I dont know how mny nations this issue is effecting.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by dfgrigg View Post
    Romanians and Bulgarians require a work permit to work in the UK, unlike other EU nations. I imagine this is the reason.
    What's the rule around footballers, though? I'd really appreciate it if someone could clear this up.

I've changed it in the Editor but if it was right the first time, I won't save it.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC Rule View Post
    Try this:

Delete your cache:
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7184730

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by hehehemann View Post
    I would wait. It also effects England so you know SI will fix it now. You can do it yourself in the editor but I dont know how mny nations this issue is effecting.
    Checked a few EU countries. It only seems to affect the Home Nations.

Third Team

Is this happening with everyone once the game has been updated?

I've not quit FM yet to allow Steam to update it, and I might just keep it that way for the time being.

Amateur

Could anyone tell me where I can locate the hall_of_fame.dat folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post

I've not quit FM yet to allow Steam to update it, and I might just keep it that way for the time being.
    I think it is mate, which will be pretty annoying because that's also where the time went so now on deadline day we won't know how long till the window closes.

Third Team

no because i am not updating the game unless this has been fixed as happy with the way it is running but will sacrifice this if I can finally start a game with the team I support....so actually you are completely wrong wally....guess your living up to your name!!
    Well stop rattling on for a answer then as the SI team are probably too busy to answer you, have you bothered reading the change list or was that too hard as well ??

Part-Timer

What's the rule around footballers, though? I'd really appreciate it if someone could clear this up.

I've changed it in the Editor but if it was right the first time, I won't save it.
    Very likely to be the same. It's unusual for football to be given special dispensation in that way.

When Rangers signed Dorin Goian last summer they had to apply for a work permit.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by wally13 View Post
    Well stop rattling on for a answer then as the SI team are probably too busy to answer you, have you bothered reading the change list or was that too hard as well ??
    have read the changelist actually and nothing mentioned in there and i don't SI ruining my game like they did with the last update

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by dfgrigg View Post
    Very likely to be the same. It's unusual for football to be given special dispensation in that way.

When Rangers signed Dorin Goian last summer they had to apply for a work permit.
    That is the definition of a helpful post, my friend. Thank you.

Third Team

have read the changelist actually and nothing mentioned in there and i don't SI ruining my game like they did with the last update
    Well there as been changes to scouts so your ok

Amateur

I'm playing a network match with my pal and he doesn't have any match controls.

Also, it comes up saying "Team A accepts bids from loads of teams and ME" but really they rejected my bid.

Finally, "Team A offers PLAYER to ME" and I reject and then it comes up in the next news item "Team A reject MY offer for PLAYER". Erm, nope!

e: heavily favoured against a team and prematch I tell them to go out and dominate. It upsets a few people. So I speak to them individually and assertively tell them I have faith in them. It upsets more. At HT I encourage them while winning 1-0 and it upsets some players. Finally at FT and a win I tell them well done... it upsets them more.

Does the patch go through any beta testing as all these things would be spotted in pre season...
    Last edited by elliott1873; 07-03-2012 at 23:02.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post

Not happening in my game.

Amateur

Thanks for the update. Haven't updated it just yet though, just querying though whether a quick fix update will brought out to fix the EU situation as mentioned above..

Though this can be fixed in the editor right?

Amateur

If the Romanians and Bulgarians are now classed as foreigners to the UK, what nation is now best for getting work permits ?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Ranquelme View Post
    Thanks for the update. Haven't updated it just yet though, just querying though whether a quick fix update will brought out to fix the EU situation as mentioned above..

Though this can be fixed in the editor right?
    Check out post #478. It may not be an issue at all.

Part-Timer

Match engine wise nothing much has changed, but I assume the changes to confidence have resulted in what seems like (admittedly with nowhere near enough done to be scientific) a fix to the "missing ludicrous amounts of clear cut chances' issue for me. I guess beforehand it must have been flailing wildly from game to game to result in some of the truly horrendous misses, now strikers seem a bit more realistic. Just a casual observation though.

Part-Timer

If the Romanians and Bulgarians are now classed as foreigners to the UK, what nation is now best for getting work permits ?
    Croatia is only 2 years for EU nationality.
    Last edited by mije1983; 07-03-2012 at 23:12. Reason: Actually read the thread!

Reserves

It seems to be an issue in the patch which SI are looking at.
    Again, do check out post #478.

Bulgarian/Romanian issue not a bug, it's how it's supposed to be in-game - http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-...an-workers.htm

Reserves

Thanks, Neil. I might get on with playing the game now!

Amateur

Thanks for the replies.

I also started a quick game in Greece and no problems there. Seems they only have the Turkish League problem now.

Amateur

Thanks for the replies.

I also started a quick game in Greece and no problems there. Seems they only have the Turkish League problem now.
    Yes the turkish problem is there and very annoying and spoiling the game.

Yeah the issue affecting FGN players in Greece ONLY affects games started in 12.1.1 loaded in 12.2.0. Any new save will be fine. We're looking into this issue to see why it's causing issues with old saves. Sorry about that.

Am looking into the Turkey issue now to see what's going on there.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by LFC Rule View Post
    Editor back to normal. Green screen is gone. I deleted the cache folder, then I deleted the Editor program and reinstalled the program.

Reserves

It's not a big deal for me but I notice that Kettering Town's three-point deduction isn't included.

It's not a big deal for me but I notice that Kettering Town's three-point deduction isn't included.
    It was only announced a few days ago, and unfortunately was too late as data-lock had already passed.

Amateur

Yeah the issue affecting FGN players in Greece ONLY affects games started in 12.1.1 loaded in 12.2.0. Any new save will be fine. We're looking into this issue to see why it's causing issues with old saves. Sorry about that.

Am looking into the Turkey issue now to see what's going on there.
    Thanks Neil, nice to hear you are looking into it

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Weatherby View Post
    It was only announced a few days ago, and unfortunately was too late as data-lock had already passed.
    Sorry. Didn't realise it was so recent, despite following a team in that division.

How do I put it in in the Editor?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    Not happening in my game.
    Ok, thanks.

I may just risk it then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast