Thread: Agents informing of contracts problem

Amateur

Default Agents informing of contracts problem

ive unsubscribed from everything in the manage subscription sections but im getting inundated in my inbox with agents informing me there players have been offered new contracts form all over the world.... have 150+ news items in my inbox regurlary.... especially at christmas and start of new season.

friend of mine is hosting and i'm the client.

known bug?...anyone has a fix or experience thi?

happened on 1 reset....then didnt on the next...now is back even worse.

any help much appreciated

Semi Pro

Team policy - Scouting - "Instruct personal assistant to filter agent offers:" 5 options there, including "Don't show any".

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by thomit View Post
    Team policy - Scouting - "Instruct personal assistant to filter agent offers:" 5 options there, including "Don't show any".
    cheers fella although ive already set that.....i have noticed though that i only got 1 scout left as the rest got poached and i cant give him a new job so it might be scout related....just in the process of hiring 2 more so will see if that sorts it..... i never bother with scouts as i know my targets and we only play for 5 seasons max before a restart.

Amateur

Default The problem is back in FM13!

I know this is an old thread but I'm experiencing the exact same problem in a save in FM13. It has never happened to me before, not even on other FM13 saves. Did you manage to find a solution?

Amateur

Seconded - I also have this. Filter set to "Don't show any" and I get told about contracts and also players being put on the transfer list.

Hi guys,

If you are encountering this issue then could you pleae upload a save game to the FTP. This is not an issue we have seen internally.

Details on how to upload a save can be found via this link - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319072

Cheers,
    Ben