Playing Football Manager on your work lunch?

used to play AT work ... the beauty of being left to your own devices providing you get the work done...

way back in school i remember spending half my time doodling down formations and tactics and players to buy etc

Makes you sound very old.

I'm a teacher. Playing FM during free periods and lunch break >>>>>>>> marking books and creating lesson plans.

I'm probably not the best example of a hard-working teacher....

Sounds like you have low determination and work rate, but I like your technique!

I'm a teacher. Playing FM during free periods and lunch break >>>>>>>> marking books and creating lesson plans.

I'm probably not the best example of a hard-working teacher....

If your kids knew you did that they would think you were the coolest teacher ever. I know I would...

I remember a few years ago, i used to play FM on my old laptop during work hours(sometimes). I would skip through all the crap, pick the 'magic' diablo tactic and start the game and go back at half time etc, about every 5 mins i would check.........I`m a glass cutter :)

I get the odd 30 mins of free time every now and then, only problem I have is I share an office and when your team scores that last minute winner it's hard not to punch the air, I've gotten some strange looks!

mark strikers, not books.

Haha - indeed.

Sounds like you have low determination and work rate, but I like your technique!

Haha - sounds like a good description to me.

If your kids knew you did that they would think you were the coolest teacher ever. I know I would...

Although I would like to think so, not quite. They're more the COD/Fifa/Pro types. I once mentioned FM in class and was met with silence. I'm glad you would though!

I have to keep office hours during the week, and students rarely come in, so I get several hours of FMing while at work. I'm not complaining!

Archived