Indonesia Super League - Foreigners

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this. I see that something regarding Super League foreigners was fixed in the 12.1 patch, but I'm not sure what.

Basically, at the beginning of the season, I was told that only one of my foreign players could be registered in the league. I let several of them go, and kept just one. However, the other teams don't appear to be sticking to this rule. One team even has six foreign players in the line up, all South Americans.

The rule specifically states "Maximum of 4 Foreign Players. Maximum of 1 foreign players (not including Asian players)."

I'm taking that to mean that you can have 1 foreign player from any nation in the world, then an additional 3 from Asian nations that are foreign to Indonesia. Surely though, that means you can only have one South American in your squad. And certainly not 6.

Am I missing something?

EDIT:

Just found this post in the bugs forum

Thanks for the information, it is a bug that the AI teams are able to register these players as they should not be able to do so. We are now having a look into why this is happening.

Maybe I'll just have to wait for the next patch then, wrongly assumed that if it was a bug it was fixed in 12.1

Archived