Hey, has anybody found tactics which are providing them with consistent results? So far i've been full of inconsitencies, beating teams like Arsenal comfortably 2-0 but then losing against teams like Leicester. Now I know that these things happen but it's happening far too frequently! Was lucky not to be sacked in my first season with Man Utd. for finishing 4th!!

What sort of things should I look out for in opposing tactics, do you guys change tactics for every game? Is anybody having consistently good results?

Hey, has anybody found tactics which are providing them with consistent results? So far i've been full of inconsitencies, beating teams like Arsenal comfortably 2-0 but then losing against teams like Leicester. Now I know that these things happen but it's happening far too frequently! Was lucky not to be sacked in my first season with Man Utd. for finishing 4th!!

What sort of things should I look out for in opposing tactics, do you guys change tactics for every game? Is anybody having consistently good results?

am currently play a 4-1-3-2 formation which is going nicely. however I would say it is down to the opposition. Some tactics work best against and others struggle

I always play with a back-up tactic, one which I know I can change to with the players in my first 11. In this case I know I can change to a 4-4-2 or if I really need to a 5-3-2.

HTH

yeah im very much in the same position. I realised that many teams were playing with lone strikers in a 4-5-1 formation so opted to change my tactics to a 3-5-2 to kinda match them in the midfield as well as mark their striker out of the game which worked wonders XD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fmmatt:

What sort of things should I look out for in opposing tactics, do you guys change tactics for every game? Is anybody having consistently good results? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds just like the PC version icon_smile.gif

Archived