+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Rise Of The Sammarinese - Game Thread

Amateur

Good to see Faci seems to be earning his spot on the national team on more than just the fact that his competitor is injured.

Part-Timer

Seems Animosama is not really impressing

Amateur

Wow, looks like Park is running roughshod over the other domestic teams, a 5 goal and 4 goal game already as well as a nice goal of the month. Hopefully he keeps it up

Amateur

Wow... 4 in one match. Now I just need to force myself back into the international team.

Part-Timer

Gentile looking like a solid choice in the middle of the park, ocassionally getting forward to finish chances as well as creating. Way to go boys! Lovely, lovely wins.

Amateur

Ashario plaing well, assisting and scoring. But that derby goal surely wasn't offside? ;)

Amateur

Seems like Leoni's doing well. Got his first goal aswell

Amateur

Nice clean sheet there for me, looks like we are all starting to gel as a national team, hope the rankings climb gets us a favourable world cup draw(unless its already been done)

Banned

Will have several more updates today. We have bulgaria up next, so that's a hard challenge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bergtaur View Post
    Good to see I floated in a cross to myself and still finished.
    Haha! I didn't realised i'd done that... I was trying to remember who scored whilst typing it up and ended up putting your name for the cross too. It was Ashario with the cross

Quote Originally Posted by Elnaith View Post
    Good to see Faci seems to be earning his spot on the national team on more than just the fact that his competitor is injured.
    Yeah, he's put in some really good performances and El Toono will find it hard to top them

Quote Originally Posted by Animosama View Post
    Seems Animosama is not really impressing
    Give him time He may come good.

Quote Originally Posted by slich View Post
    Wow, looks like Park is running roughshod over the other domestic teams, a 5 goal and 4 goal game already as well as a nice goal of the month. Hopefully he keeps it up
    He's doing the best on the domestic scene, but from the matches so far, i'm still unsure who is the best on the International scene.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio View Post
    Gentile looking like a solid choice in the middle of the park, ocassionally getting forward to finish chances as well as creating. Way to go boys! Lovely, lovely wins.
    Gentile definately seems to be a big part of most attacks for San Marino, you can be happy with him

Quote Originally Posted by mightymariner View Post
    Ashario plaing well, assisting and scoring. But that derby goal surely wasn't offside? ;)
    If only it wasn't, it would have been a major blow for Domagnano who failed to take advantage of playing against 10 men.

Quote Originally Posted by matts View Post
    Nice clean sheet there for me, looks like we are all starting to gel as a national team, hope the rankings climb gets us a favourable world cup draw(unless its already been done)
    The World Cup isn't untill 2014, so we still have a while untill qualification starts.

Amateur

The freak of nature goal.... the defender and keeper just slightly delayed the inevitable goal....

Banned

San Marino Vs Bulgaria - Friendly Match

Bulgaria are a decent teams and are Ranked 70th in the World. Luckily for us, they have suffered 4 defeats and 4 draws this season and against some teams that we could possibly beat ourselves. I think we have a really good chance! Here's the line up...

GK - Arawn Moridin
    DR - Ben Goldsmith
    DC - Luke Corcoran
    DC - Richard Marino
    DL - Giuseppe Faci
    DMC - Simone Finke
    AMR - Edoardo Lorenzo
    AMC - Geraint Alacarde
    AML - Jake Stothard
    STR - Scevola Zangari
    STL - Plob Dork

First Half...

1st Minute: San Marino attack from the off! Alacarde tackles Gadzhev and puts a great through ball for Plob Dork. Dork takes one touch and goes for goal... Inches Wide!

14th Minute: Zangari moves the ball out wide to Stothard, Stothard moves into the area and turns the defender with ease, goes for goal... But it's over the bar, good effort.

16th Minute: Delev finds himself on his own with the ball, he runs at the defence, put Corcoran does well to get a foot in. It's not over yet as Petrov picks up the lose ball and puts another ball through for Delev, who goes for goal... Great save from Moridin, first meaningfull save in the early stages.

17th Minute: Petrov out of nowhere hits one from 35 yard!!! Hits the Crossbar! It falls to Delev who shoots from close range... Reaction save! Fantastic stuff from Moridin.

32nd Minute: Delev is causing a lot of problems along with Petrov, but Marino does very well to get across and tackle Delev. The defence is looking good so far.

33rd Minute: Petrov and Delev are teaming up again, Petrov with the cross and Delev forces Moridin into another fantastic reaction save! It goes for a corner, but Corcoran heads away.

39th Minute: It's Petrov and Delev yet again as they pass between themselves, Petrov picks out the run of Hazurov... Goal for Bulgaria, San Marino 0 - 1 Bulgaria.

44th Minute: Petrov puts a fantastic cross in, connected by Hazurov, but Moridin gets down to save well!

Second Half...

Player Movement: I've moved the AML and AMR back to the ML and MR positions. I feel we aren't getting any players in the area of the pitch and we are failing to do our defensive duties further up the pitch.

Substitute: Scevola Zangari Off - Daniel Park On

48th Minute: Corcoran puts in a good tackle on Gadzhev, but Gadzhev didn't like the challenge and retaliated...
    RED CARD! Gadzhev has found himself being sent off for a moment of madness!

77th Minute: Substitutions...

Ben Goldsmith Off - Davatzis On
    Geraint Alacarde Off - Animosama On
    Jake Stothard Off - Walter Ashario On

Full Time...

Man Of The Match: Richard Marino

Possession: 47%

San Marino Shots: 10
    Bulgaria Shots: 12

Key Players: Richard Marino, Giuseppe Faci, Simone Finke

Verdict... I don't think we did too bad, but we didn't show much intent either. The passing let us down at times, but for the first time, we actually had a really solid defence. It would be unfair to comment on the strikers, as they were given the chances to even put one away.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 01-03-2012 at 16:15.

Amateur

sorry i meant the world cup qualifying draw, my bad haha

Banned

sorry i meant the world cup qualifying draw, my bad haha
    That will start in 2013 I think.

Part-Timer

Too bad we couldn't take advantage of the 10 men

Banned

Will be doing a Domestic update at the end of January. Currently, our next game for San Marino will be against Mexico at the end of February! Then we have South Korea in June and following that is the start of the World Cup Qualifiers!

World Cup Qualifying Group

England
    Montenegro
    Ukraine
    Moldova
    San Marino
    Poland

This group looks rather inviting if you ask me, but England with be a very big test for us. Hopefully we will be good enough to get second place!

Amateur

I was sure that Moridin would be a key player based on the text. Looks like he made several great saves. Especially in the first half. Really glad that he put in a good performance as I felt he was poor in the first few games.

Part-Timer

Think the group could be quite tought to be honest. England are the obvious threat but Ukraine and Poland should prove tough games.

Banned

Time To Get Involved!

This is your chance to get involved in the training of your own player! Once every season, you will get the chance to choose the focus on training, the ability to learn or un-learn Preferred Moves and also learn new positions! You can also choose the Intensity of your training. Fill out the form below if you would like to take part If there is something you don't want to do in the form, just put N/A in that area.

Name Of Player:
    Training Focus:
    Training Intensity (Light, Average, Heavy):
    New Position:

Currently we are unable to learn new Preferred Moves.

Amateur

Name Of Player: Arawn Moridin
    Training Focus: Composure
    Training Intensity (Light, Average, Heavy): Average
    New Position:

Can we set up a trening schedule for them as well? If so I would like this one:

Strength: 7
    Aerobic: 10
    Shot Stopping: 23
    Handling: 13
    Tactics: 25
    Ball Control:7

Defending, Attacking and Shooting: 0

Part-Timer

Name Of Player: Animosama
    Training Focus: Stamina
    Training Intensity (Light, Average, Heavy): Heavy
    New Position: AMC

Part-Timer

Can we get screenshots of our players to see what actually needs improving ?

Amateur

Name Of Player: Davatzis
    Training Focus: Off the ball
    New Position: MR

Strength: 12
    Aerobic: 15
    GK - Shot Stopping: n/a
    GK - Handling: n/a
    Tactics: 23
    Ball Control: 15
    Defending: 15
    Attacking: 10
    Shooting: 3

I dont think he will have a problem with a heavy workload with his natural fitness and stamina being so high.
    Last edited by Babaginoosh; 01-03-2012 at 23:24.

Banned

Domagnano Vs Fiorentino - Campionato Sammarinese

This is round two between these two rivals! Last time out, despite picking up a red card, Fiorentino managed to dominate possession and grind out a 1 - 1 draw. Domagnano will be looking to play better this time round and break up the possession football that Fiorentino prides itself with!

First Half...

10th Minute: It's been all Fiorentino so far in the open stages, passing around Domagnano with ease. Gentile finds himself near Domagnano's area, passing left to Ashario, Ashario makes space and passes back to Gentile, space has opened up for a shot... Fantastic save from Matt Swain!

21st Minute: Gentile fancies himself to take the Domagnano defence on, but despite doing everything right, his shot goes high and wide! Nice feet by Gentile to create the chance!

25th Minute: GOALLLLLLL!!! But who could it be??? Stothard! Zangari made a run down the left, passed inside to Animosama, making no mistake and puts a through ball in towards Stothard. Goldsmith manages to get to the ball first, but Stothard uses his strength and out muscle's Goldsmith. He's got a clear shot on goal! Arawn Moridin had no chance! Great goal by Stothard! Domagnano 1 - 0 Fiorentino.

27th Minute: Fiorentino pass the ball around near the area, Finke fancies a shot on goal... Well saved by Swain.

32nd Minute: Dork picks out Gentile, Gentile puts a fantastic ball through to put Ashario clear on goal! HE'S HIT THE POST! Fantastic chance goes begging! Leoni clears the threat.

44th Minute: Ashario floats a great cross in, Adam knocks the ball on and Corcoran throws himself at it! Duffinci manages to get to the ball first and head it out for another corner! There were shouts for a penalty there, but the referee waves away the protests! The resulting corner comes to nothing.

Second Half...

52nd Minute:
    GOALLLLLL!!!DOMAGNANO 1 - 1 FIORENTINO!!! Goldsmith runs up the right hand side with the ball, picks out Lorenzo on the edge of the area, Lorenzo turns Faci and goes for goal! HOW DID HE MANAGE THAT! Total Billiance!

56th Minute:
    GOALLLLLL!!!DOMAGNANO 2 - 1 FIORENTINO!!! Stothard puts in a dangerous ball, but Moridin manages to turn it over before it reaches anyone. Stothard puts the corner in to the front post... MARINO!!! Fantastic header from Marino, but where was the player on the front post? Major defensive blip! The goal is given as an own goal, Marino will definately feel it should be his, but it appears Goldsmith's attempt to stop the shot only resulted in earning himself the goal!

61st Minute: ANIMOSAMA! World class stop by Moridin! I was sure that was going in, but Moridin flew across the goal to get a hand to it. That was curling into the top right hand corner!

70th Minute: Gentile puts a dangerous through ball for Lorenzo, he goes for goal! Fantastic block from Marino. It goes for a corner! The resulting corner was a waste.

74th Minute: Swain passes out to Leoni, but he can't decide what to do and ends up being tackled by Finke, Finke moves in on goal, Swain has no choice but to close him down and Finke goals for the lob!!! JUST OVER!!! Moment of madness from Leoni almost costs Domagnano!

75th Minute: Leoni with a 50 yard pass to Duffinci, Zangari is in masses of space! Duffinci puts the ball through and it's one against one!
    GOALLLLLLL!!! Domagnano 3 - 1 Fiorentino!!! Zangari slots the ball cooly past Moridin! Domangnano look to have won this one!

84th Minute: Alacarde is in tons of space up front! Stothard with a 60 yard lobbed pass over the Fiorentino players, Alacarde picks it up and goes for goal! Inches Wide!

87th Minute: Lorenzo tries a speculative shots, but Swain is equal to it.

Full Time - Domagnano 3 - 1 Fiorentino!!!

Man Of The Match: (Domagnano) Richard Marino

Possession: 44% - 56%
    Shots: 9 - 13
    On Target: 6 - 5

Domagnano Key players: Marino, Faci, Stothard, Zangari
    Fiorentino Key Players: Moridin, Goldsmith, Lorenzo

Verdict: I really thought that Fiorentino did well in the first half, but Domagnano scored a decent goal. The second half was all about Domagnano and they really wanted that win! Fantastic performances overall and Fiorentino will be very frustrated. I don't think there is much doubt on who will win the group now, but it doesn't mean Domagnano are going to definately pick up the Champions League spot. We will see these two go head to head in the play-off group!

Banned

Can we get screenshots of our players to see what actually needs improving ?
    Screenshots are coming in the Domestic update, which is up next

Banned

Training Schedules - Get Involved!

I was already thinking about allowing you to choose your own training schedules and Dieu would like to push that idea. Therefore, all you need to do is provide something along the same lines as Dieu has...

1 being the lowest and 25 being the highest...

I think it's a great idea, as it gives you a chance to train the player how you want to!

Amateur

Name Of Player: Daniel Park
    New Position: None

Strength: 11
    Aerobic: 16
    Shot Stopping: 0
    Handling: 0
    Tactics: 13
    Ball Control: 13
    Defending: 6
    Attacking: 12
    Shooting: 12

Might change my individual focus depending on how much stamina has already improved, but this is the training schedule I would like

Amateur

Nice, looking forward to the next so that I can put in my training focus and schedule..

Banned

Domagnano Domestic Update

Campionato Sammarinese League Table
    Taca Titano League Table

Players...

Matt Swain
    Davatzis
    Giuesseppe Leoni
    Richard Marino
    Giueseppe Faci
    Stefano Duffinci
    Animosama
    Jake Stothard
    Geraint Alacarde
    Daniel Park
    Scevola Zangari

Campionato Games...

(H) Cosmos 5 - 0 (Park x2, Zangari, Marino, Duffinci)
    (A) Pennarossa 11 - 0 (Leoni x2, Park x6, Zangari, Stothard, Own Goal)
    (H) La Fiorita 7 - 0 (Alacarde x3, Duffinci, Stothard, Leoni, Own Goal)
    (H) San Giovanni 8 - 0 (Park x4, Marino, Alacarde x2, Stothard)
    (H) Fiorentino 3 - 1 (Stothard, Own Goal, Zangari)

Taca Titano...

(A) Juvenes Dogana 4 - 0 (Zangari x2, Park x2)

Player Awards - November To February

November - Goalkeeper Of Month - Matt Swain
    November - Defender Of Month - Giusseppe Leoni
    November - Midfielder Of Month - Stefano Duffinci
    November - Striker Of Month - Daniel Park

January - Goalkeeper Of Month - Matt Swain
    January - Defender Of Month - Richard Marino
    January - Striker Of Month - Scevola Zangari
    January - Golden Boy - Jake Stothard

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    Training Schedules - Get Involved!

I was already thinking about allowing you to choose your own training schedules and Dieu would like to push that idea. Therefore, all you need to do is provide something along the same lines as Dieu has...

1 being the lowest and 25 being the highest...

I think it's a great idea, as it gives you a chance to train the player how you want to!
    Nice! Looking forward to Moridins screen shot. The traning schedule might change a bit if he has improved enough in the areas I want.

Banned

Fiorentino Domestic Update

Taca Titano League Table

Players...

Arawn Moridin
    Ben Goldsmith
    Nick Adam
    Luke Corcoran
    El Toono
    Simone Finke
    Alessio Gentile
    Lukio DiSalvo
    Edoardo Lorenzo
    Walter Ashario
    Plob Dork

Campionato Sammarinese Games...

(H) Pennarossa 5 - 0 (Dork x3, Lorenzo, Ashario)
    (A) La Fiorita 5 - 0 (Lorenzo, Dork x3, Own Goal)
    (H) San Giovanni 9 - 0 (Ashario, Dork x5, Lorenzo x3)
    (H) Tre Penne 6 - 0 (Dork x2, Adam, Ashario x2, Own Goal)
    (A) Domagnano 1 - 3 (Lorenzo)

Player Awards...

November - Golden Boy - Plob Dork

January - Midfielder Of The Month - Walter Ashario

Goal Of The Month - January

Banned

Breaking News...

Arawn Moridin has suffered a Chest Injury ahead of the San Marino friendly match with Mexico! Moridin will be out for between 3 to 4 weeks.

Simone Finke has suffered a Damaged Foot ahead of the San Marino friendly match with Mexico! Finke will be out for between 2 to 3 weeks.

Simone Finke suffered his injury before the squad selection, but Moridin was selected in the squad to face Mexico. The injury came too late for San Marino to pick a replacement.

Part-Timer

Name Of Player:Animosama
    New Position: AMC

Strength: 11
    Aerobic: 18
    GK - Shot Stopping: n/a
    GK - Handling: n/a
    Tactics: 14
    Ball Control: 11
    Defending: 5
    Attacking: 8
    Shooting: 8
    Last edited by Animosama; 02-03-2012 at 01:32. Reason: found out i am on first team contract

Banned

Ok, that's it for the updates today.

For those who haven't done or have not seen, look in the above posts for the form to fill out for your training (including schedules). All players are on first team contracts.

Tomorrow we have updates including, the game against Mexico, the game against South Korea, end of group stage report, Current Ability update and end of season report! We also have the World Cup qualification coming up! So lots to keep you interested!

Part-Timer

Name Of Player: Scevola Zangari
    Training Focus: Anticipation
    New Position: N/A

Strength: 15
    Aerobic: 14
    Ball Control: 19
    Attacking: 22
    Shooting: 14
    Last edited by bergtaur; 02-03-2012 at 03:32.

Amateur

Name Of Player: Geraint Alacarde
    New Position: MC

Strength: 9
    Aerobic: 13
    Tactics: 14
    Ball Control: 20
    Defending: 2
    Attacking: 21
    Shooting:14

Part-Timer

when will the training schedules take effect ?

Amateur

Name Of Player: Edoardo Lorenzo
    Training Focus: Passing
    New Position: ML

Will add the schedule later, am at work atm.

Amateur

TM: Are you using Moridin as a sweeper keeper or a regular GK? I'll adapt my traning schedule based on how you use him.

Reserves

Name Of Player: Richard Marino
    Training Focus: Balance
    Training Intensity (Light, Average, Heavy): average

Strength: 20
    Aerobic: 20
    Tactics: 10
    Ball Control: 5
    Defending: 20
    Attacking: 5
    Shooting: 5

just read all the updates. i love them and am amazed how you get them out so quickly! really enjoying the sign-up! Richard Marino is doing brilliantly. havent seen a game where he wasnt a key player or MOM and the goals are shocking, he's san marino's answer to christopher samba! Take it you have the corners aimed to him? also would it be possible to have a squad stats screenshot that included assistant star ratings?
    Last edited by ri916; 02-03-2012 at 06:25.

Banned

I will answer everyones questions when I get home at half 12

Amateur

Name Of Player: Walter Ashario

Could I have a bit more defending training than normal please. I know nothing about the number ratios.

Amateur

Name Of Player: Giusseppe Leoni
    Training Focus: Strength
    New Position: DMC

Banned

Mightymariner, the numbers to represent how much training you have in each area. 0 means no training, where as 25 will mean intensive or the main focus. I can create one for you if you like, or you can have a go at it yourself.

Amateur

Name Of Player: Giuseppe Faci
    Training Focus: tackling

Aerobic: 13
    Tactics: 17
    Ball Control: 12
    Attacking: 13

Amateur

Name Of Player: Matt Swain
    New Position:

Strength: 25
    Aerobic: 17
    GK - Shot Stopping: 23
    GK - Handling: 23
    Tactics: 15
    Attacking: 7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ejldude View Post
    Name Of Player: Edoardo Lorenzo
    New Position: ML

Will add the schedule later, am at work atm.
    Post your schedule in a seperate post to make sure that I get it I may forget that you were editing later.

Quote Originally Posted by dieu View Post
    TM: Are you using Moridin as a sweeper keeper or a regular GK? I'll adapt my traning schedule based on how you use him.
    He's just a regular goalkeeper. Let me know in a new post if you have edited anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    Name Of Player: Richard Marino
    Training Focus: Balance

Aerobic: 20
    Tactics: 10
    Ball Control: 5
    Attacking: 5

just read all the updates. i love them and am amazed how you get them out so quickly! really enjoying the sign-up! Richard Marino is doing brilliantly. havent seen a game where he wasnt a key player or MOM and the goals are shocking, he's san marino's answer to christopher samba! Take it you have the corners aimed to him? also would it be possible to have a squad stats screenshot that included assistant star ratings?
    I've had a lot of time on my hands this week, so doing updates hasn't been a problem thankfully. The corners are aimed to the front post where Richard Marino normally stands. I'll sort out the screenshots for you

Banned

when will the training schedules take effect ?
    For those that posted before my last post from last night, their training is already in effect.
    For those who posted after my last post from last night, their training will take effect from when I load the game up.
    For those that haven't posted yet, they will take effect once they have posted and i've had time.
    Others who don't post, theirs will stay on the general training.

Banned

Anticipation isn't an option unfortunately, do you want to pick another one? I've chosen First Touch for you for now.

Banned

I've had to downsize your schedule a bit because there wasn't enough room. Should be fine though.

Amateur

Strength: 9
    Aerobic: 9
    GK - Shot Stopping: 0
    GK - Handling: 0
    Ball Control: 16
    Defending: 3
    Attacking: 23
    Shooting: 16

Banned

Name Of Player: Matt Swain
    New Position:

Strength: 25
    GK - Shot Stopping: 23
    GK - Handling: 23
    Tactics: 15
    Attacking: 7
    I think you meant Positioning, Off The Ball is for attacking players.

Amateur

TM: Keep the schedule as is. I set Moridin up as a regular GK and the schedule was based on that.

Amateur

Name: lukio DiSalvo
    Training focus: finishing
    Training intensity: heavy
    New position: amc

Strength: 17
    Tactics: 12
    Ball control: 20
    Defending: 10
    Attacking: 17
    Shooting: 16
    Last edited by bambi holt; 02-03-2012 at 15:22.

Banned

San Marino Vs Mexico - Friendly Match

Mexico could provide a very big challenge for our San Marino players, currently Ranked 27th in the World. They have some very good players including; Rafael Marquez, Javier Hernandez, Andres Guardado & Guillermo Ochoa. I think we will need to be right on top of our game if we are to take anything from this match.

San Marino World Rank: 168th

Team Line-Up

Gk - Matt Swain
    DR - Davatzis
    DC - Giusseppe Leoni
    DC - Nick Adam
    DL - El Toono
    MR - Stefano Duffinci
    MC - Lukio DiSalvo
    ML - Jake Stothard
    AMC - Geraint Alacarde
    STR - Plob Dork
    STL - Daniel Park

Formation: 4-3-1-2

First Half...

8th Minute:
    GOALLLLLLLL!!! First real chance of the game! San Marino are attacking in numbers and Duffinci is trying to angle a pass, he decides to go wide to El Toono, El Toono chests it down and goes for a first time early cross! DiSalvo controls the ball and shoots, the keeper has no chance! Fantastic cross from El Toono! San Marino 1 - 0 Mexico

17th Minute: San Marino clear the ball after a tense few minutes, Stothard controls the ball, but he's on his own! He decides to take the 3 defenders on, goes past one, then two, then three! He goes for goal but Ochoa saves well. Great feet from Stothard!

19th Minute: Leoni fouls Dos Santos right on the edge of the box! He's lucky thats not a penalty!

21st Minute: Vela puts Peralta clean through on goal... Great save from Swain!

23rd Minute: Stothard is causing Mexico a lot of problems! He tackles Vela and immediately passes up field to Alacarde, hes clean through, but it's a tough shot to get right and he just misses the target! Apparently Ochoa got a touch on it.

34th Minute:
    Peralta Scores! But it's offside! San Marino got very lucky there.

36th Minute:
    GOALLLLLLLL!!! Stothard steps up to take the Free Kick from the right hand side of the area. He passes straight into Dork who has a clear shot on goal, fantastic strike! You can tell they've been practising that on the training ground! San Marino 2 - 0 Mexico

38th Minute: Torado with the shot from long range! Brilliant world class save from Swain! With the combined class from Swain and the pin point accuracy from Stothard, San Marino could be on to a winner here!

39th Minute: San Marino are breaking yet again! Foul! Dork is taken down, surely a yellow card? The Referee waves play on!

Second Half...

51st Minute: Another break from San Marino, Alacarde puts it into the path of Stothard, Stothard with brilliant feet to turn the defender! Goes for goal!!! Inches over the crossbar! He really put his foot through that one! It's a corner!

58th Minute: Perez steps up to take the corner for Mexico... Rodriguez gets his head to it!
    Goal for Mexico! San Marino 2 - 1 Mexico. This is a bad start to the second half, but San Marino against all odds are still ahead!

Substitutes...

El Toono Off - Giuseppe Faci On
    Geraint Alacarde Off - Animosama On
    Daniel Park Off - Scevola Zangari On

68th Minute: STOTHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FANTASTIC GOAL! Stothard steps up for the free kick on the edge of the area and smashes it into the roof of the net! Brilliant goal from Stothard, who has been ever present in this match! Fully deserved goal! San Marino 3 - 1 Mexico!

76th Minute: Mexico are moving forward with intent and Arce has a chance here to make it 3 - 2! Sensational save from Swain! He put his body on the line there to stop that one!

81st Minute: Zangari moves towards goal, picks out a fantastic run from Stothard, Stothard with the shot! Brilliant save from Ochoa, but it lands to Zangari again! GOALLLLL!!! But it's disallowed for an earlier offside from Stothard! A late flag...

83rd Minute: Stothard tries to power another free kick in, but it goes horribly sky high!

87th Minute: Stothard is forced away from goal, he passes inside to Di Salvo, DiSalvo picks out Zangari! Zangari with an insane decision to shoot!
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did he manage that! Ochoa should have done better, but you can take that away from Zangari, brilliant goal! San Marino 4 - 1 Mexico!

Full Time
    San Marino 4 - 1 Mexico!

Man Of The Match: Jake Stothard

San Marino
    Possession: 43%
    Shots: 10
    On Target: 7
    Fouls: 5

Mexico
    Possession: 57%
    Shots: 17
    On Target: 6
    Fouls: 20

Star Players: Giusseppe Leoni, Jake Stothard, Plob Dork

Match Ratings...

Matt Swain - 7.1
    Davatzis - 7.5
    Giusseppe Leoni - 9.0
    Nick Adam - 8.1
    El Toono - 7.3
    Stefano Duffinci - 7.2
    Lukio DiSalvo - 8.0
    Jake Stothard - 9.1
    Geraint Alacarde - 6.8
    Plob Dork - 8.1
    Daniel Park - 6.8

Subs...

Giuseppe Faci - 6.9
    Animosama - 6.8
    Scevola Zangari - 8.0

Verdict...

I think that match couldn't have gone any better! Stothard has really staked a claim on that left hand side and had a say in every single goal! El Toono has also given me a selection headache for the next match as both players for the DL position are on form. Zangari is starting to claim himself the name of "Super Sub". After 2 or 3 games, scoring from the bench, I decided to leave Zangari on the bench and bring him on later, in the hope that he would score. He actually scored twice, but Stothard's offside ruled the first one out. Daniel Park on the other hand, seems to be struggling on International Duty. Another player that did himself proud today was Lukio DiSalvo, with a great performance in the center of midfield! Overall, this was a tough game, but we produced the magic when needed.

Amateur

Right then...

Aerobic: 7
    GK - Shot Stopping: 0
    GK - Handling: 0
    Tactics: 16
    Ball Control: 16
    Attacking: 18
    Shooting: 17

And a massive win over Mexico there.

Amateur

Wow, what an amazing result! And finally DiSalvo has a decent game, goal and assist! C'mon San Marino!

Amateur

Name Of Player: Ben Goldsmith
    Training Focus: Heading
    New Position:

Strength: 23
    Aerobic: 15
    Tactics: 12
    Attacking: 8
    Shooting: 2

Amateur

Brilliant match and well done TM. Cant believe we beat mexico so early in our careers, that is quite an accomplishment.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    I think you meant Positioning, Off The Ball is for attacking players.
    My Bad can my training focus be for rushing out

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    Brilliant match and well done TM. Cant believe we beat mexico so early in our careers, that is quite an accomplishment.
    I think beating the Mexicans in that fashion just proves we have what it takes to do well in our World Cup group, despite some tough teams to come up against.

Banned

My Bad can my training focus be for rushing out
    This is the list that your able to choose from...

First Touch
    Free Kicks
    Handling
    Kicking
    Throwing
    Composure
    Positioning
    Agility
    Balance
    Jumping
    Quickness
    Stamina
    Strength

I'm not sure why, but Training Focus doesn't cover every attribute.

Part-Timer

If possible, may I request a screenshot of Gentile's training levels TM In fact I am sending you a pm on this one, don't want to clog up the thread all that much.

I'd see what I can get as a schedule but I don't have FM installed anymore due not having time & spare hdd space and I am not willing to install it just to check the trainings. Can someone tell what is the cap off for medium/heavy loads etc?

Also Gentile has to be an unlucky guy missing all the action in good games and performing good in close/decent games

Amateur

Great win! And a 9.0 rating for Leoni to top it off. Bring on the qualifiers I say, how hard can they be

Part-Timer

Name Of Player:Simone Finke
    Training Intensity (Light, Average, Heavy):Average
    New Position: CM

Happy to leave training schedule as it is. Gutted to be out for a few weeks. Thought I was cementing my place as the DM

Banned

Fiorentino Vs Domagnano - Taca Titano Semi-Final

This is the third and most exciting match so far between these two dominant teams! Both teams players are fit to play, so this should be a decent encounter. The winner of this match will go on to play in the final and gain bragging rights!

Fiorentino have never even been to a Final of the Taca Titano, so they will have that extra reason to go all out today!

Domagnano have won the Taca Titano on 8 seperate occasions, so they have plenty of experience in this competition.

First Half...

1st Minute: Alacarde passes right to Duffinci, Duffinci turns El Toono and moves to ball forwards, before flashing a cross into a dangerous area... GOALLLLL!!! Zangari stole the ball from Goldsmith's reach, rounded the keeper and finished it off! Fiorentino are in trouble! Fiorentino 0 - 1 Domagnano

8th Minute: Stothard puts in a dangerous corner, Marino! Superb save from Moridin! It's gone for another corner. The corner comes to nothing.

10th Minute:
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Amazing movement from Fiorentino and fantastic finish! DiSalvo passes across to El Toono who has made a good run down the left, El Toono puts a deadly pass through two Domagnano defenders, straight to Ashario. Ashario puts his foot through the ball and Swain has no chance, he get's a hand to it, but there is too much power behind the shot. Fiorentino 1 - 1 Domagnano

23rd Minute: Fiorentino are not letting Domagnano play here, Goldsmith picks up the ball on the right, passes into the box to Lorenzo, Lorenzo finds Gentile on the edge of the box! Gentile!!! Wow what a save!!! Save of the season surely? There was so much power behind that shot, it was surely pure instinct from Swain!

24th Minute: Gentile with another shot, but it was just inches away!

26th Minute: Duffinci stretches for the ball and takes Finke down in the process. This could be a chance for Fiorentino to score! Duffinci is given a warning... The free kick comes off the wall and goes for a corner. The corner comes to nothing.

29th Minute:
    GOALLLLLLL!!! Fiorentino have been dominant for the past 20 minutes and they are letting up yet! Gentile moves to ball to Goldsmith, Goldsmith moves out wide and puts in the cross which deflects off a defender and into the path of Lorenzo! Lorenzo puts his foot through the ball and Swain has no chance! Great stuff from Fiorentino. Fiorentino 2 - 1 Domagnano

34th Mintue: Fiorentino's passing is a joy to watch! Gentile, Lorenzo and Goldsmith pass the ball between them, before Di Salvo picks up the ball and unleashes a fantastic shot, great save by Swain! Domagnano started so well, but faded after 10 minutes!

44th Minute: Big mistake by Adam and Domagnano's Park is through on goal! Great save by Moridin, but Park should have done much better with that! Domagnano did well to close Fiorentino down there and that looks like the only way they are going to disrupt Fiorentino's passing.

Second Half...

Domagnano Formation Change: 4-1-3-2 (Several changes to tactics).

55th Minute: Ashario puts in the free kick from the right hand side and Duffinci almost puts it in his own net! Inches away!

58th Minute: The changes have been disrupting Fiorentino's ability to pass through Domagnano's defence, but they still can't seem to get any attacks going. DiSalvo resorts to a very rare long shot from Fiorentino, but it goes clear over the crossbar.

67th Minute: Ashario with another free kick! He passes straight the Finke...
    GOALLLLLLLLLL!!! Swain was nowhere to be seen and Finke finishes cooly! Fiorentino look like they will be going to the final here! Fiorentino 3 - 1 Domagnano

70th Minute: Plob Dork gets clear of the Fiorentino defence and goes for glory! Easy save for Moridin. Domagnano just haven't looked themselves today.

Domagnano Formation Change: 3-1-1-2-3 (Overload)

72nd Minute: Domagnano have started playing! Zangari with a rocket shot! Hits the post! Stothard goes for the follow up! Just wide!

81st Minute: Stothard puts a fantastic cross in as Domagnano continue their dominance! Zangari throws himself at the ball!
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! It goes down as an own goal as Zangari forced Corcoran onto the ball! Game On!

86th Minute:
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! But which team has scored??? Fiorentino with the counter attack, Goldsmith passes inside to Dork who finds Ashario with quick succession, Ashario goes for glory and sneaks it under Swain! Fiorentino 4 - 2 Domagnano

89th Minute:
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Domagnano are back in with a chance yet again! Park moves the ball out wide to Duffinci, Duffinci lays it off for Davatzis who puts the cross in and Adam accidently puts it in his own net! Fiorentino 4 - 3 Domagnano

90th Minute: Chance for Domagnano! Faci from the left into Stothard! Stothard has a clear shot on goal! Moridin holds his nerves and saves well from Stothards shot!

That was the last kick of the game, fantastic stuff from Fiorentino to reach their first ever Taca Titano Final!!!

Full Time: Fiorentino 4 - 3 Domagnano

Man Of The Match: Walter Ashario

Fiorentino - Domagnano
    Shots: 13 - 10
    On Target: 6 - 4
    Possession: 59% - 41%
    Fouls: 3 - 4

Fiorentino Key Players: Simone Finke, Edoardo Lorenzo, Walter Ashario
    Domagnano Key Players: Davatzis, Jake Stothard, Scevola Zangari

Fiorentino Pass Attempts: 417
    Domagnano Pass Attempts: 253

Fiorentino Passing Facts: Edoardo Lorenzo has a passing success rate of 96%, whilst both Simone Finke and Plob Dork had 97% passing success rate!

Verdict: This match has to be the most entertaining match of the season so far, Fiorentino's passing game was amazing, whilst the late comeback from Domagnano set up a final 10 minute showdown to remember! Stothard had the chance right at the final wistle to break Fiorentino hearts, but Moridin did well to compose himself! Domagnano struggled to stop Fiorentino today as their passing was very accurate, there wasn't much that they could do about it. Great game and Fiorentino deserve to go through.

Part-Timer

Wow! Gentile was supposed to be a playmaker and everyone around him has 90+ pass completion. Does this mean that he creates good opportunities for them to pass or he's just at the end of some moves shooting the enemy goal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio View Post
    Wow! Gentile was supposed to be a playmaker and everyone around him has 90+ pass completion. Does this mean that he creates good opportunities for them to pass or he's just at the end of some moves shooting the enemy goal
    He put in the second most passes out of everyone with 69 and completed 62 with a 89.9% pass completion. The only other player to pass more was Ben Goldsmith with 78 passes and completed only 59.

Banned

Fiorentino Vs Domagnano Match Goal Highlights

Amateur

Hmm.. Why is my guy's name always highlighted in that video? :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elnaith View Post
    Hmm.. Why is my guy's name always highlighted in that video? :P
    Very good point! Haha! Very strange.

Amateur

2 goals and an assist for me in a very good game there

Amateur

Man, Park needs to start doing better in Internationals and rivalry games. Does he have a bad Imp Matches/Pressure rating? He always seems to cruise against lesser opponents while having problems against the tougher ones

Banned

Historic Taca Titano Final... Fiorentino Vs Juvenes Dogana

Fiorentino are about to play in their first ever Final in the clubs 38 year history! Juvenes Dogana are the only thing that stand in the way of the clubs first Taca Titano Trophy! Fiorentino have been very entertaining with their Tic-Tac football this season and along with thanks to all the players, one player comes in for individual praise. Plob Dork is the competitions top goalscorer, scoring 16 goals!

Team Talk: Most of the Fiorentino players are going into kick off Motivated. Arawn Moridin and Alessio Gentile have both gained confidence.

Match Goal Highlights

Man Of The Match: Plob Dork

Fiorentino Stats
    Shots: 22
    On Target: 10
    Possession: 72%
    Fouls: 5

Juvenes Dogana
    Shots: 0
    On Target: 0
    Possession: 28%
    Fouls: 10

Fiorentino Attempted Passes: 551
    Fiorentino Completed Passes: 487

Fiorentino Player Ratings

Arawn Moridin - 6.9
    Ben Goldsmith - 9.0
    Nick Adam - 7.8
    Luke Corcoran - 7.5
    El Toono - 8.4
    Simone Finke - 7.4
    Alessio Gentile - 8.7
    Lukio DiSalvo - 8.1
    Edoardo Lorenzo - 7.0
    Walter Ashario - 8.4
    Plob Dork - 9.2

Amateur

Hmm, my guy's quite average at the moment..

Amateur

Oh, I scored! Great to get that first trophy.
    Also interesting to see above that I play rather a lot of passes for a full back,although many go astray!

Part-Timer

Expected trashing of Juvenes Dogana at the final after surpassing Domagnano. Gentile with a goal yet again, lovely. First trophy of many to come surely!

Amateur

Not fun being the GK in the league. Only game that is a little bit of a challenge is against Domagnano Im afraid that Moridin is going to get lazy if the rest of the team don't give him anything to do soon

Amateur

Name Of Player:Nick Adam

Can you please tailor a training schedule for me as I don't really have much of an idea about that stuff

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dieu View Post
    Not fun being the GK in the league. Only game that is a little bit of a challenge is against Domagnano Im afraid that Moridin is going to get lazy if the rest of the team don't give him anything to do soon
    I'm sure Europe next season will allow more of a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyrulz View Post
    Oh, I scored! Great to get that first trophy.
    Also interesting to see above that I play rather a lot of passes for a full back,although many go astray!
    The keeper generally distributes the ball to you, that's why you have so many passes. I think that SI need to allow us to distribute to the defence, rather than one defender, then the keeper can pick out the defender in the best position.

Amateur

Name Of Player:Plob Dork
    Training Focus: Quikness
    Training Intensity (Light, Average, Heavy):heavy
    New Position: NA

sorry for not posting recently internet down! my player (plobdork) Is doing GREAT

Semi Pro

Seems like El Toono is a beast but then in the 2nd half he dies of a bit needs his stamina up

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nicka94 View Post
    Name Of Player:Nick Adam

Can you please tailor a training schedule for me as I don't really have much of an idea about that stuff
    Not a problem All Sorted!

Banned

Player Information

Players started with a CA of 130 and a PA of 200

Domagnano Players

Matt Swain
    Current Ability - 145

Davatzis
    Current Ability - 138

Guisseppe Leoni
    Current Ability - 146

Richard Marino
    Current Ability - 145

Guiseppe Faci
    Current Ability - 142

Animosama
    Current Ability - 142

Stefano Duffinci
    Current Ability - 142

Geraint Alacarde
    Current Ability - 143

Jake Stothard
    Current Ability - 141

Daniel Park
    Current Ability - 140

Scevola Zangari
    Current Ability - 140

Fiorentino Players

Arawn Moridin
    Current Ability - 150

Ben Goldsmith
    Current Ability - 139

Nick Adam
    Current Ability - 141

Luke Corcoran
    Current Ability - 140

El Toono
    Current Ability - 131

Simone Finke
    Current Ability - 142

Lukio DiSalvo
    Current Ability - 141

Alessio Gentile
    Current Ability - 142

Edoardo Lorenzo
    Current Ability - 141

Walter Ashario
    Current Ability - 144

Plob Dork
    Current Ability - 140

Amateur

Leoni is the best outfield player! Although not by much

Amateur

Moridin has the best CA of the lot!
    In the words of Montgomery Burns: Eeexcellent

Banned

Domagnano - End Of Group Stage

Campionato Sammarinese Stats

Domagnano Team Stats & Formation

Players...

Matt Swain
    Davatzis
    Giusseppe Leoni
    Richard Marino
    Giuseppe Faci
    Stefano Duffinci
    Animosama
    Jake Stothard
    Geraint Alacarde
    Daniel Park
    Scevola Zangari

(A) Tre Penne 6 - 0 (Zangari x2, Marino, Stothard, Alacarde, Park)
    (A) Cosmos 4 - 0 (Zangari x3, Marino)
    (H) Pennarossa 11 - 0 (Alacarde x3, Zangari x2, Duffinci x2, Animosama x2, Faci, Park)
    (A) La Fiorita 8 - 0 (Zangari x5, Alacarde x2, Duffinci)

Taca Titano Games...

(H) La Fiorita 6 - 0 (Stothard x2, Park x2, Zangari, Alacarde)
    (H) Libertas 4 - 0 (Own Goal, Duffinci, Leoni, Park)
    (A) Fiorentino 3 - 4 (Zangari, Own Goal x2)

March Player Awards...

None

Amateur

TM, is there any possibility on making an edit to my fullback or would that be against the spirit of the challenge. Im kicking myself about preferred moves but if it cant be changed than it is what it is.

Banned

Fiorentino - End Of Group Stage

Campionato Sammarinese Stats

Fiorentino Team Stats & Formation

Players...

Arawn Moridin
    Ben Goldsmith
    Nick Adam
    Luke Corcoran
    El Toono
    Simone Finke
    Alessio Gentile
    Luki DiSalvo
    Edoardo Lorenzo
    Walter Ashario
    Plob Dork

(H) Cosmos 12 - 1 (Ashario x6, Dork x2, Corcoran, Lorenzo x3)
    (A) Pennarossa 7 - 0 (Lorenzo x3, Adam, Ashario x2, Gentile)
    (H) La Fiorita 10 - 0 (Lorenzo x5, Corcoran x2, Adam, Ashario x2)
    (A) San Giovanni 4 - 0 (Adam, Lorenzo, Dork, Ashario)

Taca Titano Games...

(H) Tre Penne 3 - 0 (Ashario, Dork x2)
    (A) Tre Fiori 8 - 1 (Dork x5, Adam, Ashario x2)
    (H) Domagnano 4 - 3 (Ashario x2, Lorenzo, Finke)
    (N) Juvenes Dogana 4 - 0 (Dork x2, Goldsmith, Gentile)

March Player Awards...

Defender Of Month - Luke Corcoran
    Midfielder Of Month - Edoardo Lorenzo
    Striker Of Month - Plob Dork
    Golden Boy - Walter Ashario

Goal Of The Month

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    TM, is there any possibility on making an edit to my fullback or would that be against the spirit of the challenge. Im kicking myself about preferred moves but if it cant be changed than it is what it is.
    Preffered moves will be available to change later through the proper means of in-game interaction. At the moment we can't do that though, not sure why. It just means you will have to wait for now, but can sort it at some point I don't have an editing program anyway, only Genie Scout.

Part-Timer

\o/ I grabbed a goal. Disappointed with how many games I am being used as sub though.

Amateur

WHAT?!? Moridin has conceded 2 times against other teams then Domagnano! The horror! Sack him!

Amateur

Wow. My stats rule Suppose it is a not very good league at the moment though. The first real club test will be next season, in Europe (if we qualify). For someone with 1 teamwork, that sure is a lot of assists!

Amateur

Looks like Park and Zangari have formed a pretty devastating partnership up top for Damagnano, Park needs to pick it up in the international scene to help him out there as well

I'm assuming the player awards are given once every two months? It would be pretty coincidental if noone on the two teams managed to pick up an award in December and February.

Banned

Domagnano Vs Fiorentino - Campionato Sammarinese Play-Off

The biggest game of the season! Forget the Taca Titano Semi-Final! This is the game that will almost certainly decide which team plays in the Champions League next season! Fiorentino are already guaranteed Europa League football next season, but after their victory against Domagnano last time round, they will be very confident of a victory today. Domagnano will want revenge after a horror display in the last match, but will have to find a way around Fiorentino's superb passing.

First Half...

1st Minute: It's the first chance and it's Fiorentino! DiSalvo picks up the ball in the center of the field, passes up field to Dork and Dork puts a perfect pass through for Ashario! That was a close call for Domagnano!

22nd Minute: Fantastic movement yet again from Fiorentino and Dork puts another great ball through for Ashario, but he has to hit it from an angle, just over the bar!

27th Minute: Stothard puts a fantastic ball into the box and Park gets on the end of it!
    GOAL! Wait! It's been disallowed for offside! Fiorentino got lucky there, it was a great ball from Stothard, but Park could have timed his run better.

33rd Minute: Stothard! Moridin with a world class save! Stothard is starting to cause problems down that left hand side.

36th Minute: Fiorentino work a chance with several passes around Domagnano's defenders, Gentile gets through, but his shot is weak. He should have done a lot better with that.

44th Minute: Ashario steps up to take the corner, Finke makes a great run to the front post...
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Finke read that one like a book! Domagnano 0 - 1 Fiorentino!

Fiorentino will go into the half time team talk with the knowledge that they have one hand on the Campionato Sammarinese Trophy!

Second Half...

55th Minute: Davatzis puts a fantastic long ball over the top, El Toono tries to get a head to it, but it's out of reach. Zangari collects and moves in on goal, puts his foot through the ball! AMAZING SAVE! How did Moridin manage to save that! Freak of Nature type save! That was one hell of a rocket shot from Zangari.

58th Minute: Faci picks the ball up on the left, moves forward from the half way line and puts a 40 yard pass over the top! Park is clear on goal...
    Fantastic composure! Goal! But it wont count! He's inches offside! Domagnano's second goal disallowed, they will feel very aggreived right now.

62nd Minute: Park puts a fantastic ball into the box and Zangari connects very well! Great save by Moridin! Domagnano are going for it, but Moridin is equal to everything!

69th Minute: Dork appears to be fouled by Stothard, the referee waves play on and Faci picks up the loose ball! He moves to the egde of the box and evades a challenge from Adam, puts in the cross, Zangari slides in, but Corcoran blocks,
    PARK ON THE REBOUND!!! GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Fantastic positioning off the ball from Park. Fiorentino will be furious that they weren't given the free kick for the earlier challenge!

74th Minute: Finke goes for glory with a curling shot from the edge of the box, but doesn't get it right.

75th Minute:
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Stothard puts a perfect lobbed pass over for Zangari who uses his pace to catch up and tackle Adam. Zangari puts the ball across for Park who makes no mistake! Domagnano 2 - 1 Fiorentino!!!

Tactic Changes: Fiorentino are now working more direct and Overload

80th Minute: Lorenzo takes the free kick, its a fantastic free kick! LEONI CLEARS OFF THE LINE!

83rd Minute: Stothard puts in a corner, DiSalvo attempts to clear, but it's a horrible clearance and lands straight to Alacarde!
    GOALLLLLLLL!!! Domagnano 3 - 1 Fiorentino!!! Alacarde smashed the ball into the net, with Moridin nowhere to be seen!

FULL TIME!
    Domagnano 3 - 1 Fiorentino!!!

Man Of The Match: Daniel Park

Teams: Domagnano - Fiorentino
    Shots: 16 - 11
    On Target: 9 - 4
    Possession: 47% - 53%
    Fouls: 3 - 3

Verdict: Domagnano controlled most of the match and didn't let Fiorentino play, despite their great start to the match. Domagnano are almost certain to be in the Champions League next season now, but Fiorentino will still be in the Europa League. Fiorentino will be very disappointed, especially after their last showing against their arch-rivals. Zangari and Park were amazing up front today and Moridin could only do so much to stop them, but the result was inevitable!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slich View Post
    Looks like Park and Zangari have formed a pretty devastating partnership up top for Damagnano, Park needs to pick it up in the international scene to help him out there as well

I'm assuming the player awards are given once every two months? It would be pretty coincidental if noone on the two teams managed to pick up an award in December and February.
    I'm not sure why, but that is correct. I did put in the database editor that it would be monthly, but for some reason it hasn't worked.

Part-Timer

Yes champions league for Domango. We are going to be setting a lot of records. Plus move up San Marino in European co-efficient table so we can get better and more european spots.

TM is Animosama stamina increasing ?

Part-Timer

Meh. CL chance lost Let's hope we get to push further in EL at least. Also I have to say I am simply amazed by Ashario's statistics. The man is a beast!

Banned

I'm afraid that's it for updates for tonight, will answer questions tomorrow as I don't have laptop with me

Amateur

Great win for Damagnano, I think its the first game that the possession numbers were fairly even, although it was still in favor in Fiorentino. Nice to see Park step up in a good game, and hopefully the team can do some damage in the CL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast