[iOS & Android] FMH Save Editor by FMHVibe

gallery_1_1_10430.png

Ever wanted to up your money? Now you can. Ever wanted to see your players' hidden attributes? Now you can.

A word from the makers:

Dec: When Foss approached me with this file I couldn't believe it. I have found it was so helpful and made sure I supported him in getting this finished and thankfully it has. I hope you all enjoy this as much as me.

Foss: Well, finally after hard and not so hard work I can proudly say that the FMH Save Editor is available for public download and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did creating it.

What is this?

It is a save editor for iOS/Android that gives you the ability to edit different things such as managers, players and clubs as well as see various hidden statistics in the game.

gallery_1_1_23303.pnggallery_1_1_31841.png

V 1.1 Changelist:

* Fixed the overwriting save bug

* Fixed the index bug that causes extreme edits

* Minus wage value fix

* Allow ability to edit club colours for home and away kits

* Added player liked and disliked personnal onto the view

V 1.2 Changelist:

* Fixed the transparency issue when editing colours

* Fixed the player swapping bug

* No more 21+ attributes

* Allow ability to edit players' clubs

* Support added for Android saves

V 1.2.5 Changelist

* Fixed Value, Wages and Nationality editing

* Restructured Value and Wages display

* Amended .asg loading

* Concatenated some attributes

FAQ:

Where do I put this?

This is a file that goes on your computer in which you extract and load the FMH Save Editor file. It will then prompt you to load your FMH iOS save file.

Should I back up my save first?

Yes we always recommend you store a copy of your save before putting it into the editor.

I have found a bug, what shall I do?

Just post it here.

Can I edit anything else such as player names?

Sadly no, if you want to request something we will look into it but we've tried to include everything we can.

Are you planning to do a Mac version of this?

Not at this time, sorry.

Ok, what about a FMH PSP game?

No chance at present, sorry.

Great work, how can I reward you?

To say thanks please buy a premium account which can give you unlimited downloads and help keep this site running too.

This is still a WIP so please report any bugs by posting.

Download

- Dec & Foss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
Im afraid this does not work mate and I now have an file in the FMH folder on my iPhone that I can get rid off.

Please bear in mind that I expect this is a WINDOWS program not an iOS one - to use it I expect you have to transfer your save game file off from the iPhone and onto the PC, then view/edit it and put it back onto the device.

PS - Congrats Foss, looks great :D

We have noted a problem and since hopefully fixed it where overwriting a save causes an error. Hopefully v1.1 is released tomorrow with a few new features - club colour editing for example, and bug fixes with the one you stated and a very random index being generated for no reason after using this being the main two.

Thanks for your support and patience, this is the first release so hopefully we can get bugs fixed as soon as we can.

Hopefully, Foss isn't online to ask but I know you cannot change names due to the way it is stored. I wouldn't imagine it would be much problem though so in the near future it could be implemented but I don't want to give my word as I don't do the coding, I also wouldn't want to rush everything in causing a chain of bugs again.

WARNING - This editor has just RUINED a game I have been playing for MONTHS!! . I made one change to one player (Lowering his wage and Value so that I could release him)

AND

The position of EVERY SINGLE one of my players has changed. My star striker (David Goodwillie ) is now a goal keeper, my midfielders are now defenders etc

That is why you should read the OP. We advised you to back up before editing in case so we can take no blame for that.

We had tested it and found v1 did this on SOME occasions, we tried to fix it on several games provided to us that had this error so we tested it again and it was fine. Sadly however it seems the problem was a bit more complex which is expected from 2 people testing and 100 (105 downloads to be exact) and while we edited the bug it seems we didn't fully fix it. If you can provide us your save game we can look into it and hopefully fix it. Thanks.

While I appreciate you are trying to help please don't be so darned rude. This is a complex thing to do and we are trying to fix it ASAP - the editor isn't majorly bugged as we have only found this one to do with the games so far and while it is a big bug this isn't an easy thing to do and hope you can respect that.

Sorry i didnt mean to have a go I know you are doing this for free and in your own time I was just disaapointed and was enjoying the saved game. I have started a new career and saved over it mate so dont worry about it.

I will keep an other save slot free and am happy to test the editor out for you guys with a random save ( Not Mine!haha )

It is fine, I can understand the frustration and we are trying to stamp bugs out quickly.

We did have this in though:

Should I back up my save first?

Yes we always recommend you store a copy of your save before putting it into the editor.

So really it is your choice whether to do it or not and we cannot take the blame for you not doing this, sorry.

I have been playing a season today after editing a few stats this morning. a few of the stats changed from the 20's i set to mid 10's but i just wanted to see it working. one thing i noticed was that i set man utd to rich and in this first season using it i had the bankrupt message saying i will have to sell players. i also set capello's stats to 1's allover hoping he would get the sack in time for the euros but it hasnt happened yet.

bit annoyed i had to register to your site to get the download though.

pretty good so far though. well done fella's.

"I have been playing a season today after editing a few stats this morning. a few of the stats changed from the 20's i set to mid 10's but i just wanted to see it working. one thing i noticed was that i set man utd to rich and in this first season using it i had the bankrupt message saying i will have to sell players. i also set capello's stats to 1's allover hoping he would get the sack in time for the euros but it hasnt happened yet."

Could you send me the file please? I am currently doing some tests on the club side and the finance worked perfectly so I am a bit confused this side.

"bit annoyed i had to register to your site to get the download though."

This is for protection, we've had many people steal our stuff before and in order to stop bots coming in and ruining statistics. I feel this would benefit you as well as ourselves.

Thanks for the feedback and nice work :).

We thought we'd fixed this. There was an issue with 21 attributes too. Can you send me the save please?

I've also noticed that it switches Tackling and Shooting whenever you go to edit a player occasionally. Just go edit Arsenal and you will see.

Edit: forgot to ask, whats your email so I can send the save file?

It is on the list to edit for sure. It is a high priority of ours but we need to get this bug fixed first.

Awesome, care to share what else is on the list? For instance maybe add badges to the teams? I think if we can change the players team I.e messi at Newcastle (a boy can dream) with the Newcastle badge and kit ths would be really great additions!

Just wanted to say cracking job with it, never though I'd see an FMH (IOS) editor!

Had the same issue where when I change any figure whether it be attribute ect all of my players swap positions. Looking forward to the next release/editor!

This looked very promosing - but it has gone very quiet after initial bugs were discovered - with no news of version 1.2 or bug fixes on the FMHVibe web-site.

Lets hope that it gets updated (with a broader range of features) soon.

This looked very promosing - but it has gone very quiet after initial bugs were discovered - with no news of version 1.2 or bug fixes on the FMHVibe web-site.

Lets hope that it gets updated (with a broader range of features) soon.

Patience mate, they have released the last version 9 days ago.

Doesn't mean they aren't trying to fix it or make a better version

"This looked very promosing - but it has gone very quiet after initial bugs were discovered - with no news of version 1.2 or bug fixes on the FMHVibe web-site."

Sorry I am trying to answer every person but there's only so much we can say. I have stated we are still working on this and that's the reason we're quiet though I'd love to be saying it has this, this and this. We did thought we'd fixed the issue several days ago but we didn't so we haven't released. As mentioned before we're looking to add transfers into 1.2 but priority is fixing the bugs. Thank you for your patience.

• SI Staff

Do bear in mind that my updates to FMH take considerably longer than 9 days to create and I work on the game full-time ... as such a hobby project such as this editor might take a little while for them to investigate issues with and fix, I'm really impressed at how far its got personally.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, this works very well except as Andrew just mentioned changing the wages doesn't seem to work at all, I've tried with about 5 different players now to no affect.

Really awesome work on this though. :)

One feature that might be good would a way to reset the date so you could play more than 30 seasons. It's probably not possible or whatever due to the nature of the save game file, I don't know what data is in there but if it could be done then it would be amazing.

"Transfers work ok unless the team you move a player too is full then the player just disappears...."

Seems odd, I think releasing him on a free will be needed to be added in when this occurs.

"I also had a 35 year old still on £50,000 a week so tried to edit his wages but didn't work..."

Will look into this too, thanks.

"One feature that might be good would a way to reset the date so you could play more than 30 seasons. It's probably not possible or whatever due to the nature of the save game file, I don't know what data is in there but if it could be done then it would be amazing. "

We've looked into this already and sadly it isn't possible, sorry.

Thanks both of you for your wonderful comments too, means a lot.

Archived