Can you get your 'son' to appear in your club regens?

Hi,

I know in some of the previous games this happened and after doing a search i couldn't find a thread for fm12? If anyone could tell me is it possible for this to happen in this game and post any screenshots to show if it has been done.

Always wanted this to happen in my saves but never has (i know the chances percentage was very small in previous games)

Also if there is already a thread for this, sorry but can someone post a link to it.

Thanks

It may or may not happen to you. The chances are very unlikely. It's not worth spending much time over because you can't make it happen.

yeah i know the chances are unlikely, wondering if it has happened to anyone here, and if they have screenshots?

Think in the last one, you saved it before the regens came in and you could keep loading and checking, but still unlikely

yeah i know the chances are unlikely, wondering if it has happened to anyone here, and if they have screenshots?

Think in the last one, you saved it before the regens came in and you could keep loading and checking, but still unlikely

1/10,000 was the last odds estimated a couple of versions ago, I don't think this has altered.

Here's the useless kid:

402062_10151307002030268_607000267_22591598_806942935_n.jpg

Um.. look at those good stats xD. What if your 'son' has a crappy attributes? Would you still sign him to your u18 team? Sell him to another team? Disown him maybe? O.O

I stuck with this guy for a while but his potential rating kept going down so I released him at 17 or 18 I think. He ended up being picked up by a lower league team.

Wish i could find the post from Riz i think with all the details, search feature on here is rubbish sometimes!! Or im rubbish at using it, either way i cant find it :(

Using the advanced search and adding Riz as the poster would be a good starting point.

Archived