International Job Offers

Just been offered the Belgium and Denmark jobs, turned them both down as im enjoying my club save. That then got me thinking if I had accepted the job would I leave my Blackburn job or keep it and do international part time? Also if I would of kept my club job is there any way I can go back and apply for the Belgium job without leaving my club?

Cheers in advance :)

I think it would be good that, upon accepting a national job the game automatically resigns from your club job, and a media report is issued similar to that when mangers move clubs during the season.

Probably not a popular concept, but from memory, Club and National jobs simultaneously IRL is not really a common occurrence, even though it does happen from time to time

yeah u can do both jobs it can be quite hard, if you dont know the nation and your trying to scout players each week and increase the national pool. and yes just click on the belgium team and apply... good luck let us know what u do

I think im guna save, apply for Belgium job then create a new save, that way can always go back if I find its affecting club form. I can see it being hard but might just take it for the next big competition then quit. Belgium have always interested me as well got a pretty solid team.

You're able to coach both national and clubs teams simultaneously.

Also, you're free to apply for any national jobs without your current employer getting the hump.

Thats what I was worried about but cheers for clearing that up :)

i got offered the ireland job in 2021 and i took it as i never once managed a international team.. quit the job after 3 months didnt like it at all and went back to just managing halifax

A common finding!! :)

International management is boring.

VERY boring.

Sometimes I forget this and accept a top 20 nation like Mexico. Last about 3 games before remembering how dreary it all is.

I managed holland one for 3 seasons, just holland, and in this time we were unbeaten. I can say it wasn't 'boring' however it was not as exciting as club management as there is much less to do. You still get the pride when you win things, but your have less to win. I think the best deal is to manager club and country.

I managed holland one for 3 seasons, just holland, and in this time we were unbeaten. I can say it wasn't 'boring' however it was not as exciting as club management as there is much less to do. You still get the pride when you win things, but your have less to win. I think the best deal is to manager club and country.

yeah thats what I was thinking of doing, am going to have a look when I get home. Just hoping no one has taken the Belgium job, dont really fancy Denmark.

Archived