Thread: Lower league Assistant Managers

Default Lower league Assistant Managers

I'd be interested to know people's thoughts on what makes a good BSN/S assistant manager. I'm having real difficulties finding one who doesn't annoy players if I choose him to run the team talk etc.

Which attributes are most important at this level?

I went for someone called Dalton Steele, don't know much about him at that level its down to preference i prefer to judge players myself so JA wasn't that important also tactics i do myself so that was irrelevant for me, if possible go for someone young with a high Determination attribute, this means he will progress faster than the norm, however with minimal to non-existent budgets and local reps, your not gunna sign yourself a Ray Wilkins anytime soon!
    Good luck though mate, may i ask who your managing and who you have as Asst Mgr?

I'm managing Chester in 2016. My assistant is the recently retired "Lee Peacock" who is 10 or above on everything except coaching GK and Physio. Obscure rep. Funnily enough, when I was managing Droylsden (takeover ended that) I had Dalton Steele, who seemed good but I never really liked him cos of his rubbish coaching stats (1 on most)