Miles Jacobson Dicusses the Development With GetManaging.com

good interview,but its the way he dodges every question, when asked about feautures, if he could add any to the game, he just went on about how he'd want a halo demo and a GT demo,

Then when asked about playstation developlemt, doesnt answer

but overall good interview, cool

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">good interview,but its the way he dodges every question, when asked about feautures, if he could add any to the game, he just went on about how he'd want a halo demo and a GT demo, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest the questions are awkward ones for any of us to answer - simply put there are loads of things which we'd love to put in the game each year but just don't have time to do (I've around 80 pages of notes on such things and thats just me) ....

Why won't we indicate what these ideas are - no brainer really, we don't really want to give our ideas away to other people ... simple as that I'm afraid.

Hence Miles ducked the question, tactfully rather than be quite as blunt as I am icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Then when asked about playstation developlemt, doesnt answer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the moment we don't know if we'll be developing on the PS-3 as a company simple at that, until the specifications of the machine and its storage capacity become clearer to us its impossible to know one way or the other.

At present the only non-handheld console we are developing on in the Xbox 360 ... simple as that.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Marc and the Si team do what consoles do you guys own? apart from the obvious pc/mac. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I own a PC and a PSP ... I also share Nintendo DS, Xbox and PS-2 with my kids.

Half of me really wants to get an Xbox 360 - but the other half realised (1) my wife isn't going to let me shell out for a HD-TV at the same time, (2) I'd probably only play the Live Arcade titles on it at the moment as there aren't any strategy games out for it yet ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sports Interactive The SI Community The Forums Football Manager Forums General Questions for the Football Manager handheld series Miles Jacobson Dicusses the Development With GetManaging.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha the wife seems like a real nice women icon14.gif,i have a xbox 360 and am loving it although when the HD-TV prices are reduced, icon_rolleyes.gifill be loving it even more!! icon_cool.gif,Marc you gotta admit the graphics on the ds are terrible icon13.gif,although should keep kid entertained for hours icon14.gif

Archived