Strange takeovers - FM12

Into my third season as Everton and all is going well when Bill Kenwright decides that he's finally found a buyer worthy of the club - Mr David James, former Watford and Liverpool keeper. I could believe a consortium headed by a footballer (Niall Quinn) but a former Liverpool player and one of the original Spice Boys lol wtf!??

About six months later Mr.Kenwright buys Newcastle - unless the asking price was free tickets to Blood Brothers and a tour of Granada Studios I can't see how Billy Boy would pull this off.

Any other strange ones and isn't it about time a bit more attention was paid to this aspect of the game - there's still alot of loopy manager appointments going on.

Into my third season as Everton and all is going well when Bill Kenwright decides that he's finally found a buyer worthy of the club - Mr David James, former Watford and Liverpool keeper. I could believe a consortium headed by a footballer (Niall Quinn) but a former Liverpool player and one of the original Spice Boys lol wtf!??

About six months later Mr.Kenwright buys Newcastle - unless the asking price was free tickets to Blood Brothers and a tour of Granada Studios I can't see how Billy Boy would pull this off.

Any other strange ones and isn't it about time a bit more attention was paid to this aspect of the game - there's still alot of loopy manager appointments going on.

And did United buy Suarez?

Archived