+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange takeovers - FM12

Hybrid View

Amateur

Default Strange takeovers - FM12

Into my third season as Everton and all is going well when Bill Kenwright decides that he's finally found a buyer worthy of the club - Mr David James, former Watford and Liverpool keeper. I could believe a consortium headed by a footballer (Niall Quinn) but a former Liverpool player and one of the original Spice Boys lol wtf!??

About six months later Mr.Kenwright buys Newcastle - unless the asking price was free tickets to Blood Brothers and a tour of Granada Studios I can't see how Billy Boy would pull this off.

Any other strange ones and isn't it about time a bit more attention was paid to this aspect of the game - there's still alot of loopy manager appointments going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertram View Post
    Into my third season as Everton and all is going well when Bill Kenwright decides that he's finally found a buyer worthy of the club - Mr David James, former Watford and Liverpool keeper. I could believe a consortium headed by a footballer (Niall Quinn) but a former Liverpool player and one of the original Spice Boys lol wtf!??

About six months later Mr.Kenwright buys Newcastle - unless the asking price was free tickets to Blood Brothers and a tour of Granada Studios I can't see how Billy Boy would pull this off.

Any other strange ones and isn't it about time a bit more attention was paid to this aspect of the game - there's still alot of loopy manager appointments going on.
    And did United buy Suarez?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Crownejewell View Post
    And did United buy Suarez?
    Not so far - how did Evra react to that lol he must have gotten major mads!

In my game knew right bought arsenal and appointed Louis van gaal and give him a 100m war chest ....

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ollie laaaaaaaad View Post
    In my game knew right bought arsenal and appointed Louis van gaal and give him a 100m war chest ....
    Lolwut? Was it a theatre prop with fake plastic doubloons in from a production of Pirates of Penrith?

Amateur

In almost every game I had, Andrea Agnelli is trying to sell Juventus to a consortium. (usually led by Pavel Nedved)

Knowing Juventus' history and the tie with the Agnelli family, this is just not right.

Part-Timer

My mate got taken over by Shay Given. And it wasn't even an English team. It was in Italy.

+ Reply to Thread