+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gelling, what the hell must be?

Amateur

Default Gelling, what the hell must be?

Well everytime i buy 2-3 players seems like for the rest of the season my team can't pick up wins get dominated in no matter what i do to change it i can't help stop any team over running me how do i fix this? also is there anywhere to tell how long it will take them to gel ?

Amateur

Bumpity bump

Part-Timer

I'd say the main thing is to buy players who have similar personalities to your current squad. You can see this in scout reports under the personality section where it says whether they'll fit in or not. I'd also build my squad around Determined, Professional players because these are likely to have good hidden attributes and will get on with their teammates better.
    Another thing that helps is new players already knowing the language of the new team. This helps them gel quicker and produce good performances sooner.

Amateur

Yeah but surely i can't go from being second in the league to being 13th just because i signed some back up players

Part-Timer

I find that I have to start my new players on them bench and introduce them slowly to first team regulars,works with most even thou Adebayor does not seem keen on it but I,m the boss

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by stevio11 View Post
    I find that I have to start my new players on them bench and introduce them slowly to first team regulars,works with most even thou Adebayor does not seem keen on it but I,m the boss
    Yeah thats exactly what i do and never had a proiblem before

Part-Timer

I've always found that bringing new palyers into an established team causes problems. So I try to introduce them slowly.

Your scout reports should say whther they'll fit in well or have to adjust.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by TheShamanOfFm View Post
    Yeah but surely i can't go from being second in the league to being 13th just because i signed some back up players
    You are right, signing those players is definitely not the sole reason you did that.

+ Reply to Thread