over the years (whats happened so far) !!!

im in 2012 and i thought i might share my experience with everyone else.

in all the years ive played on this save game so far Man City have always finnished top 4

Man Utd have always finnished outside of it and have sacked Ferguson

Middlesbrough got relegated and then got promoted and then relegated again and there now BANKRUPT

wigin and fulam are also struggling in the championship and they cant seem to get out of there! lol

Nottingham Forest are in the Prem at the moment which very exciting

what wierd and wonderful things have happened in your games? icon_smile.gif

Thanks

im in 2012 and i thought i might share my experience with everyone else.

in all the years ive played on this save game so far Man City have always finnished top 4

Man Utd have always finnished outside of it and have sacked Ferguson

Middlesbrough got relegated and then got promoted and then relegated again and there now BANKRUPT

wigin and fulam are also struggling in the championship and they cant seem to get out of there! lol

Nottingham Forest are in the Prem at the moment which very exciting

what wierd and wonderful things have happened in your games? icon_smile.gif

Thanks

2015 in my game.

Manchester United are always title winners or challengers.

Fulham went Bankrupt. Man City are always in the top 3.

Leeds are a pretty dominant team in the premiership now.

In the SPL:

Partick Thistle have become the top dominant force. Sitting at the top of the SPL all the time. Which is tiring for me playing as Rangers.

I'm in the same year (2012) and in my game;

-Spurs have just been relegated to the Championship

-Portsmouth won the Premier league in 2010/11

-Wolves are a mid-table premier league side since promotion in 08/09.

-Aldershot are in the Championship thanks to some glorious management. icon_wink.gif

-English teams (Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea) won the Champions league 3 years in succession until 2010/11 where Real Madrid broke the English monopoly. Real continued by winning in 2011/12.

-Serie A has been won by Juventus, then Genoa alternately every year until present.

-Real Madrid have won the Spanish league for the past four years.

Internationally;

-Italy won Euro 2008, beating Serbia in the final. England went out in the group stage on goal difference after being drawn in a group of death with Croatia, Portugal and Germany.

-Cameroon won the 2010 world cup (Beating Italy in the final) England went out on penalties to Croatia in the second round.

-In Euro 2012 England got to the final, only to lose 3-0 to a dominant France. Steve McLaren is still manager.

Well the game i play now i am in my 7th season (managing Leeds and got them just promoted to the premier league).

With me it's Arsenal that is struggling to get in the top 4, only 2 times (3rd and 4th) in 6 years, last 2 years 11th and 15th.

Man Utd became champs for 3 years in row at the start and only ended 2 times below 4 (5th and 7th).

The other 3 titles go to Liverpool, Chelsea and Aston villa.

Liverpool and Chelsea won almost all the FA cups (Liverpool 3, Chelsea 2, Portsmouth 1), strangely enough they both do bad in the league cup.

Man Utd won 2 league cups in 3 finals both wins against Arsenal. icon_biggrin.gif

Also on top of Arsenals bad luck, they lost 3 European finals, 2 champions league and 1 Uefa cup final.

To make it complete, the only 2 English teams that won anything in Europe in 6 years where Man Utd and Chelsea both the champions league and both against... Yes!... Arsenal! icon_biggrin.gif

I think i will apply for the job next time they sack their manager, this is to cruel! icon_biggrin.gif

ooooooooboy poor old arsenal i must say!

---------------------------------------------------------

you got aldershot to the championship! wow tahts impressive

what a coincidence surs survived relagating by 1 point in my game...............so jammy!

an pompy winnning the prem is a shick lol!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magpies_fan:

you got aldershot to the championship! wow tahts impressive

what a coincidence surs survived relagating by 1 point in my game...............so jammy!

an pompy winnning the prem is a shick lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. It's been a mix of good signings and blind luck! Especially consiering that this season is the first time i've had a real transfer budget!

I'm only at the start of the season, but i'm on target to get a playoff place. Spurs are in second behind Palace despite still having some good players like Babel, Nani, Manuel Fernandes, King, Bent and Palacio.

Laurent Blanc is their manager!

I’m in 2014 and from the top of my head:

Blackburn, Aston Villa & Liverpool have won the EPL over the past 5 years with Blackburn being the current reigning champs. Newcastle are there or there abouts too. Top 4 in the EPL are Liverpool, Blackburn, Aston Villa & Newcastle.

ELP overall has pretty much the same teams, only big team in the championship is man City but they are on the verge of sealing the championship and bouncing back up.

Man Utd keep doing a yoyo, one season they are just outside the top 4, next season they will be in 16th and just miss the drop (they have sold a lot of the good players but rooney is still there, although he is highly sought after by Roma). I think the fact that they have sold so many players is the reason why their debt hasn’t taken them over yet..

Arsenal & Chelsea are mid to lower table wanderers. Leeds have been relegated from the championship

In Spain Real Madrid have been an absolute power house winning pretty much every Spanish league since the game started, Bernard Schuster is still the coach as well.

Italy has been mainly Inter with Milan, Roma & Juve getting in every now & then

In France PSG, Lyon & Marseille have been the to beat teams.

PSV has dominated in Holland

In Europe it has been quite open, Madrid have won a few, Liverpool has won once, Milan has been there too a few times(3 in a row) and Roma has one.

2007-2011 with West Brom

2007:

Promoted to Premier League via playoffs

League Cup Semi-Final

FA Cup 5th Round (with a win against Chelsea in the 4th)

2008:

15th in the Premier League

League Cup Quarters

FA Cup 4th Round

2009:

11th in the Premier League (had a great win streak at the end of the season)

League Cup Quarters

FA Cup 3rd Round

2010:

5th in the Premiership (qualified for EURO Cup)

FA Cup Winners

League Cup 3rd round

Squad full of young, maturing superstars; it has been a challenge to keep all of them happy

Oh I made a mistake with some of the facts lol (I’ve been on holiday mode until the present season).

Its actually the 2016 season..Blackburn just won the league again(For the past 5 seasons Blackburn has finished in the top 3 and been dominating) (Villa finished 2nd) & Aston Villa won the CL, beating Real Madrid in the finals(That is the 4th CL final they have appeared in a row, they won one, lost one to Valencia, One to Roma & now Aston Villa). They are officially the best two teams in England by far. Blackburn just completed a big transfer sweep bringing C.Ronaldo back to the EPL after a stint with Roma & also Theo Walcott from Arsenal (He had a big Euro Champs finishing as runner up top goal scorer)

Man Utd finished back up in 4th this season. Arsenal won the LC & FA Cup but finished down in 8th. Chelsea had a poor season finishing in 16th but Avram Grant came back to the club (While he was at Chelsea he won the CL twice & the EPL twice as well & then he went to Inter & won the Serie A twice) & he got them out of trouble so they stay in the EPL and he pulled a rabbit out of the hat by gelling the squad to gether and winning the Uefa Cup(Euro Cup).

In the championship Danny Haynes ripped it up scoring 46 goals, however his Hull squad didn’t get promoted & he made the move over to Inter Milan in Italy.

Spain just won the Euro Champs, beating Germany in the finals. They knocked out the previous holders Portugal in the Semis & England went down to Germany.

In 2029:

Stoke have won the Champions League once, and Fulham have got to the final. Stoke, Birmingham and Charlton have each won the UEFA Cup once.

Only Chelsea, Man Utd and me playing as Liverpool had won the Premier League, until last season when Birmingham won it on goal difference.

Bologna won Serie A 6 years running, but have been beaten to first position for the last 2 seasons by Mantova.

Weymouth are hovering around the Championship playoff places.

Wigan are in League Two.

Czech Republic won World Cup 2010. Spain have actually won it twice!

Ryan Giggs took Wales to the World Cup quarter final in 2026.

I got 8 years before an error in my save game file a few things happened though:

Bolton, Wigan and someone else(probably fulham) in administration and in lower reaches of championship

Blackburn relegated first time, in administration and becoming a constant yo-yo team

Watford in League 1

Sheff Utd becoming a strong team, among the best non big 4 teams.

The big 4 generally remained strong except in the season i was about to finish Liverpool were constantly around 15th/16th, a late surge to about 11th making the season seem not as bad as it actually was.

Barcelona turning into a mid-table side (and thats over a few seasons, not a one off)

Lazio relegated after just 4 seasons (seems to be a theme in my game)

oh and everton and west ham have also been in financial trouble although they've remained prem teams.

I'm in a meagre March 2010 but Arsenal are 1st, ManU 2nd, Liverpool 3rd, Man City 4th, Chelsea 5th. All except Arsenal have been in the press saying "the xxxxxxxx board are unlikely to offer Benitez/Ferguson/[new Chelsea boss]/Errikson" a new contract as they feel they need a change". Arsenal are 12 points clear, tho. The Prem title has gone to either the Gunners or ManU since I started.

Also saying this about 3 other Prem clubs. Everton and a couple of others. It's recurred so often that I was beginning to think it's a bug.

I'm Leeds in 9th, and have been linked with all but Chelsea.

there is more

season 22

Dutch league:

PSV eindhoven and Feyenoord relegated to the first division

- Heracles Almelo won 6 times in a row the league

- Ajax became a average team.

- Upcoming team AZ fight every season againts relegation.

- Cambuur Leeuwarden qualify for the champions league (in reallife the are a average club in the first division).

- Jaap Stam became manager of England

- Andre Ooijer became manager of Blackburn.

icon_smile.gif

only in 2010/11, but:

-liverpool and blackburn have been relegated (liverpool were 2007/08 champions)

-chelsea signed richards for £40.5M and finished 7th (cech wants to leave)

-west brom are my (arsenals) closest challengers

-man city are consistantly in the top 4

-no english club has won a european trophy icon_eek.gif

I'm playing with England, Iceland, South Africa, and all of Asia selected. I've spent 3 seasons in South Africa and now in my third in Iceland.

-Wigan just went into administration! January 2013

-Every Champions League final has been England vs. Spain, except for one, which was Spain vs. Spain.

-A South African defected to Spain and is now on the Spanish U21s! (well, i made it sound more exciting than it was...basically there's a 19 year old with Spanish as a second nationality, and somehow Spain spotted him before South Africa did).

-Newcastle are in the Championship

Caveat: In my FM07 game In 2015/2016 season:

Liverpool had a dominant 4 years on top of the Premiership - after they sacked me - with the players I bought icon_mad.gif

They've beed displaced at the top of the Premiership in 2015 by the team that finished second the season before - West Bromwich Albion!

The 2006 era Big 4 are still there or thereabouts - no Man U bankruptcy in my game.

Everton, Bolton and Birmingham spend their time alternating between the Premiership and the Championship due to some very unwise managerial selections.

Ipswich stayed true to form by losing in the playoffs for 4 seasons out of 6; but are now entrenched in the Premiership.

Manchester United have won the title four times in a row(i'm in 2010/2011 season), this season Tottenham(me)are breaking their monopoly as we are 1st in the league, in december, totally unstoppable, thrashed chelsea(didn't quite know how i achieved that exactly)all due to the 'Dynamic Duo' in my team, Darren Bent and Kaka(30 goals now between them), with Utaka chipping in 11 and Berbatov fracturing his skull, but already 5 in the early season.

Portsmouth got relegated with Manchester City. Wolves are rock-bottom. Fulham got relegated, then promoted. Wigan got relegated, spent 2 season in championship, promoted. Sunderland stuck in there forever i'm afraid.

Ac Milan haven't got a sniff of the Italian Seria A, not even a top 3 finish, and they're always in the Uefa Cup. This season, its worse, they're 13th in the Serie A, and have sacked Arsene Wenger. replaced him with a Victor Rodriguez, who's doing worse!

Real Madrid and Barcelona have been replaced with Zaragoza and Osasuna.

Roma offered me a job after Spaletti left for Zaragoza, but i rejected it, staying loyal to the Spurs(they wanted to give me a 65 million pound transfer kitty, but i do have this thing called loyalty)

Spurs gave me a chance when i got sacked from Fulham while they were in the championship because of a new chairman, and i didn't disappoint, winning the league cup and fa cup in my first season. 1st in the league, semi-final of league cup, still in the Uefa and FA cup. Is the quadruple possible? All thanks to Ricardo Kaka!!!! He's just too good...

In 2016-17 season

Everton has went bankrupt, Nottm forest, Arsenal and Liverpool battle it out for champions. juventus are the best team in Europe (based on champions league perforamce). Barcalona and Real Madrid have lost their edge.

The state of the England team is terrible, Rooney is the best player by a mile at the age of 30, once he goes the best players are micah richards, theo walcott and Michael Johnson but they wont last long, there no players under the gae of 26 in the team because no one exists of any quality. Im now the England manager and am terrified of the World Cup coming up, thats if i even qualify!

I'm in the 2051/2052 season (Season 44).

Some strange stuff has happened.

South Korea have won the World Cup...twice

Newport County, Brighton, Darlington and Cambridge United are in the Premiership

Man United got relegated to League 1

Bolton and Middlesbrough are in League 2

West Ham, Pompey and Man City have all won back to back Premiership titles on different occasions

West Ham have been successful in the Champions League

I have found 4 regens with the same name as the people I work with!

I am 73 years old

I have played nearly 2000 games

Archived