N00Bs question

Hi!

Ive been contemplating diving into the universe of Football Manager, but to tell you the truth i have been scared by the complexity of the game.

Now i thought the iPad version could be a good "first fix" of FME to introduce me the game i want to master, but fear to be the biggest time thief a casual gamer can impose on him/her self.

So i am enjoying my self tremendously already, but have a few noob questions.

-Training in the IOS version, are this a mayor part of the game? Can you actually change a players development here? turning a AMC into a defensive playmaker?

-The colors behind the stats of they players? Do they signify the trend of that particular attribute?

All the best

Hermanizer

1) Training can have a big impact on the player's growth and also morale of the team/fitness. You can change a player's position but specific wise you'd have to do it by upping his defensive training more than attacking for example.

2) Yes. Red = 1-4 (lowest), orange is 5-9, blue is 10-14 and green is 15-20. You want your team to have mainly green attributes in their key positions.

Hi!

Ive been contemplating diving into the universe of Football Manager, but to tell you the truth i have been scared by the complexity of the game.

Now i thought the iPad version could be a good "first fix" of FME to introduce me the game i want to master, but fear to be the biggest time thief a casual gamer can impose on him/her self.

So i am enjoying my self tremendously already, but have a few noob questions.

-Training in the IOS version, are this a mayor part of the game? Can you actually change a players development here? turning a AMC into a defensive playmaker?

-The colors behind the stats of they players? Do they signify the trend of that particular attribute?

All the best

Hermanizer

It's not a trend. They just help you to judge a player's quality with a quick look. Dec is correct on the colour labeling though, with the addition that 20 is a darker green.

Archived