need a new challenge

theres not alot of money at monaco and you cant fill the stadium.

theres some decent young players so your best keeping them and developing them.

the chairman expects you to win the league to gain promotion, no other option.

with abit of wheeling and dealing you can attract good players / freebies, cut the wage etc by release high earning loan players.

though they were recently bought over by a billionaire so maybe the new patch will reflect this and throw money at you.

i seen a challenge today, it was to guide any international team who havent ever played in a world cup before, i.e Finland, San Marino, Mali an so on... sounds like fun but at the same time could get boring with not many games.

i did 3/4's of a season and was doing well sitting top by 8 points or so.

released nearly all loan players, if i remember right, the goal keeper on loan is earning abotu 18k a week so i released him for a start,

sold a few other players also.

promoted a few young players to main squad, cant mind which ones.

i signed bandalovski 70k, soukouna free, jamil adam free and gennaro delvecchio 120k.

adam and soukouna were scoring for fun and delvecchio is a machine as a ball winning midfielder.

i i also signed saviet on loan.

i did a fair bit of wheeling and dealing but if that isnt your style then the team is capable of winning league as it is.

yes love wheeling and dealing. thanks for the players i will take a look at them when i start. im currently playing with charlton until i get bored of it then i will go to monaco. sitting top of league one. bought marlon harewood and hes banging in goals. also loaned tom soares and andros townsend. and loaned ben amos.

have you done one with monaco before? think i may start one with them. just going to be a hard challenge but always up for one.

I briefly tried it, it is very tough I gave up and decided to wait till the patch I could see it being a pretty long term save

I recently became bored of the game and found myself needing a new challenge so i took up the challenge of Villareal in Spain and i must say it has totally re invigorated me back in love with the game. I have always liked villareal for there attractive football, they are a small town team with small stadium and not a massive fanbase so funds are limited.

All this mixed in with champions league football and the challenge of breaking the Barcelona/Madrid top 2 did it for me and im now thorughly enjoying it and determined to sucseed. Maybe worth a try for yourself?

Archived