Screenshots and Multi-Tasking on MAC

Hello

Question on the game... I am used to playing on Windows and have 2 questions so far on the Mac

1. What keys would you use to do a screen shot so the screen shot automatically goes to the screenshots folder? I think on Windows it was alt+f9.....what is it on a MAC??

2. How do you do multi-tasking on the MAC to get out of the game to do something else while the game is playing... on Windows if you

just click on the ALT key it would do that but I think you have to tick something on the game itself in the preferences to allow that to

happen... can you let me know what i need to tick as well as what key to press to multi task

Thanks

Tom

Well if you have it in windowed mode, you should just be able to switch between applications using the apple dock or whatever it is. If you'd rather just have it in full screen then use it as full screen, then use command + tab to switch between applications

Hello

Question on the game... I am used to playing on Windows and have 2 questions so far on the Mac

1. What keys would you use to do a screen shot so the screen shot automatically goes to the screenshots folder? I think on Windows it was alt+f9.....what is it on a MAC??

Command + Shift + 3 will give you a full screenshot that will then be placed on your desktop

Command + Shift + 4 will allow you to select a certain area you'd like to take a screenshot of that will then be placed on your desktop

2. How do you do multi-tasking on the MAC to get out of the game to do something else while the game is playing... on Windows if you

just click on the ALT key it would do that but I think you have to tick something on the game itself in the preferences to allow that to

happen... can you let me know what i need to tick as well as what key to press to multi task

Thanks

Tom

Play in windowed mode, or just command + tab

Archived