Andorran Glory - Featuring Jesus

cpfc543

Hello and welcome. I'm cpfc543 and I will be guiding you through my progress as the manager of Penya Encarnada d'Andorra of the small country called Andorra. This is going to be an extremely tough challenge as I want to make a small team in a small league in a small country the best in the world by just using my players from the yearly youth candidates team! The reason I am posting the progress of this save that I am doing is because I want to share with you my progress because of how big of a challenge it is.

Aims

The aim of this save is to take Penya Encarnada d'Andorra to the top of the first division, win all the trophies, take part in the European cups, manage Andorra internationally, whilst doing all this without buying a single player which means I will be relying on my youth academy!

Game Setup

Database Size - Large

Player Count - 7000

Manager Experience - Sunday League Footballer

I hope that you enjoy reading my journey as much as I will enjoy playing it.

Achievements

- Take over the mighty Penya Encarnada d'Andorra

- Won the Second Division

- Won the First Division 5 times

- Got to the Euro Cup 4th Qualifying Round

Andorra League Database

This is a really good league system created that I would recommend to anyone wanting to have a go at the Andorran leagues!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279300-Andorra-Complete-League-System-All-Cups-(FM-2012)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penya Encarnada d'Andorra

penya.jpg

Club's History

Founded as recently as 2009 so hopefully the staff and players won't be expecting instant success.

Club's Profile

Never played on a synthetic surface on Football Manager. Anyone know what is different about it?

Club's General Information

We are expected to finish rock bottom 10th in the Andorran Second Division - not good.

Club's Facilities

The facilities are actually not that bad for such a small club. I know for a fact that I need to get the youth facilities and junior coaching higher if I ever want to get to the First Division

Ramazan Jesus

Yep, strange name indeed. I literally went on a popular names website and searched Andorra and found these two were popular. Hopefully Jesus will produce miracles and create an amazing Andorran team!

Information

A man of many languages it seems.

Year on Year Andorran First Division Rankings:

11/12 - 473rd

12/13 - 366th

13/14 - 277th

14/15 - 248th

15/16 - 271st

16/17 - 239th

17/18 - 240th

18/19 - 287th

19/20 - 309th

20/21 - 264th

21/22 - 307th

22/23 - 224th

23/24 - 193rd

Year on Year Andorran Second Division Rankings:

11/12 - 643rd

12/13 - 608th

13/14 - 488th

14/15 - 471st

15/16 - 481st

16/17 - 449th

17/18 - 460th

18/19 - 515th

19/20 - 514th

20/21 - 480th

21/22 - 345th

22/23 - 458th

23/24 - 380th

Year on Year Andorra National Team Rankings:

11/12 - 208th

12/13 - 208th

13/14 - 208th

14/15 - 208th

15/16 - 208th

16/17 - 208th

17/18 - 208th

18/19 - 192nd

19/20 - 190th

20/21 - 192nd

21/22 - 203rd

22/23 - 187th

23/24 - 203rd

European Champions Cup Finals:

11/12 - CSKA Moscow beat Inter Milan 1-0 in the final

12/13 - FC Bayern beat Manchester United 4-3 aet

13/14 - Barcelona dominated PSG and won 5-0

14/15 - Barcelona beat Atletico Madrid 2-0

15/16 - Porto beat Barcelona 3-2 a.e.t.

16/17 - Man Utd beat Arsenal 2-0

17/18 - Real Madrid beat Liverpool 2-1

18/19 - Man Utd beat Real Madrid 2-1

19/20 - Man Utd beat Barcelona on penalties

20/21 - Real Madrid beat AC Milan 1-0 a.e.t.

21/22 - Chelsea beat Sevilla 2-1

22/23 - AC Milan beat Real Madrid 1-0

23/24 - Chelsea beat Barcelona 2-0

EURO Cup Finals:

11/12 - Athletico Madrid beat Spurs on penalties after a 2-2 draw

12/13 - Man City beat Spurs 3-1

13/14 - Inter beat former holders Man City 1-0

14/15 - Spurs beat Dortmund 3-2

15/16 - Man City beat Spurs 5-1

16/17 - Liverpool beat Sporting 2-1

17/18 - Chelsea beat Roma 2-1

18/19 - Malaga beat Feyenoord 3-2

19/20 - Valencia beat Spurs 2-1

20/21 - Liverpool beat Man City 4-2

21/22 - PSG beat Malaga 1-0

22/23 - Malaga beat Sevilla 2-0

23/24 - Arsenal beat Liverpool 1-0

World Cup Finals:

2014 - Chile beat Germany 3-2 to win the World Cup!

2018 - Argentina beat Spain 4-2 to win the World Cup!

2022 - Spain beat Uruguay 1-0 a.e.t. to win the World Cup!

European Championship Finals

2012 - England beat Germany on penalties!

2016 - Belgium beat Ukraine on penalties after a 0-0 draw

2020 - Italy beat Belgium 1-0

To be updated at the end of each season...

Penya Encarnada Hall of Fame

150+ Appearances

All these players have achieved 100 or more appearances for Penya Encarnada as of 01/09/22

Alvaro Jimenez (YP18) - 210 apps

Wilson Zambrano (YP25) - 210 apps

Emilio Magnano (YP43) - 183 apps

Arturo Fernandez (YP38) - 182 apps

Paco Quintana (YP34) - 181 apps

Sergio Teixeira (YP26) - 178 apps

Antonio Alcaraz (YP33) - 175 apps

Rémy Bauduin (YP07) - 168 apps

50+ Goals

All these players have scored 50 or more goals for Penya Encarnada as of 01/09/22

Fabien Dumont (YP47) - 74 goals

Rémy Bauduin (YP07) - 63 goals

Miguel Moreira (YP48) - 50 goals

August

I joined Penya at the start of the month. The squad looked OK but obviously not good enough if they are to achieve their media prediction of last. If I was to get good results this season I was going to have to keep all the star players, which is tough when you are an amateur club.

Penya Encarnada Seniors vs Penya Encarnada U19s

I wanted to give my team a go and see how they would play against my U19s team. 3 times my youth team led and each time the team responded well. A 97th minute equaliser was nice to see and gave myself a bit of belief.

Sadly between this friendly and the upcoming one we lost the best players at the club.

Penya Encarnada vs Jenlai

I proposed a friendly to the team expected 9th and they accepted. We needed to show that we could beat them if we were to stand a chance of beating our media expectation. Although we lost we played better for the majority of the game and was unlucky to lose.

The transfer window shut and we were left with:

Senior Squad - Tactics Page, Assistant Reports

Youth Squad - Assistant Reports

Overall

A strange month which has left me in the position that I feel like anything but 10th will be a success!

Good luck this will be intresting

Thanks, should be interesting.

Perhaps play some games? ;)

Sound like a tough challenge. Good luck.

Thanks, played a few games already and because I have so few players loaded I should be able to fly through the seasons!

September

As I entered September all I had on my mind was getting a point. Facing us would be Casa Benfica expected to finish 2nd and Encamp expected to finish 1st. This would be a tough month, that's for sure.

Penya Encarnada vs Casa Benfica

This was always going to be a tough game for the first league game of the season. I started well and scored a goal from a corner to put us 1 up this wasn't expected and gave me a bit more confidence. However 2 goals in reply from Casa Benfica and they won the game. However although the score shows a loss, the performance and match stats in my mind is equivalent to a win.

Encamp vs Penya Encarnada

The next game was against the best team in the league. At half time we were somehow winning 2-1, and yet I still did not feel confident. After going 3-1 up I couldn't believe my eyes. It ended 3-3. A point is a point, just what I wanted from these two games.

Finances

Not good to say the least and this is after a 70k cash injection. Now all I need is a 250k cash injection and everything will be fine but sadly I'm almost certain it's never going to happen.

U19s

A positive start from the U19s. Look like they are much better than many other U19 teams which is great.

Overall

A positive month which leaves the team in 7th place and makes me feel much more confident against the smaller teams in the division.

October

This month consisted of smaller teams that I felt I could get points from. The aim for this month was to get another draw at least however a win would be amazing.

Penya Encarnada vs Extremenya

Going into this match I felt that I could get something from it... possibly. At half time the score was 2-1 to them and they were all over us. However a passionate team talk and a much better second half meant that we walked away with a lucky draw.

Lusitans B vs Penya Encarnada

This was the best performance so far from the team. An amazing 3-1 win against a great team meant that we flew up into 3rd place for a few days before falling back down to a stable 5th place. Absolutely delighted and long may this amazing form continue.

Squad

Ricardo Ferreira seems to be a really good player who I'm hoping will continue scoring goals for us in the attacking midfield position.

Finances

No better than last month sadly, need a cup run or promotion if we want some money.

U19s

Fixtures - An unlucky month for the youth team but the results show they can produce goals with ease, sadly the defence is lacking in quality it seems.

Overall

A superb month which has left us 5th in the table. The squad is so bad that I can't actually believe how well we are playing.

November

The aim of November was to mainly see whether my squad are just lucky or genuinely good. If the form continued I was hoping for four more points from the three games.

Penya Encarnada vs Atletic d'Escaldes

This was a game of complete domination on our behalf. We had 14 shots to their 3 and still managed to only just scrape through with a last minute goal. The match stats says it all really.

Jenlai vs Penya Encarnada

This game however was fairly equal and ended in a 1-1 draw. Ricardo Ferreira once again got his name on the score sheet which brought his tally up to 4 goals from 6 appearances so far. This guy seems really good but chances are we are going to lose him come the January transfer window. :(

FS Massana vs Penya Encarnada

When I looked at the scout report for FS Massana most of the players were 5* and seemed to be really good and yet their team was bottom of the league. Despite their form I felt a draw would be the best result we could get but how wrong was I. A 3-1 massacre (perhaps an overstatement) meant that we kept our unbeaten run going and showed that we were and still are a force to be reckoned with!

Finances

No better than last month sadly, need a cup run or promotion if we want some money.

U19s

Fixtures - A much more solid month than October.

Awards

Manager of the Month - Delighted to have got this award

Midfielder of the Month - Ricardo Ferreira got his reward for getting 3 goals in 3 appearances this month and easily being the best player in the team

Overall

Another superb month which has left us 4th in the table, 1 place higher than last month. Long may this run continue. :thup:

Good progress compared to predicted finish. With links to your pictures, could you link to the fullscreen image as it makes it a bit easier to see everything :rolleyes:

sorry to be awkward!

Thanks :thup:. I will link to fullscreen image from now on, I can see why it's annoying.

December

The aim of December was to get a point from two very tough teams; Santa Coloma B and Principat B. Santa Coloma B were top of the league and Principat B were 7th in the league but had very good players for such a low league position.

Penya Encarnada vs Santa Coloma B

A game where we got that we are actually not as good as the form suggests. I was expecting to lose the match but to lose with these match stats is an embarrassment for me and the club.

Principat B vs Penya Encarnada

This game however was the best game I have so far witnessed on this save and possibly the best game I have witnessed on FM12. Two late goals secured us the victory in an equal game where the fairest result would have been a draw.

Finances

We made a profit this month thanks to a cash injection from the board :)

U19s

Fixtures - Lost 3 games won 1 game in December. Looking for an improvement in January!

Awards

Former players Gandul and Poves won awards this month, but sadly none for me or my team.

Overall

A solid month that finished in us being in 5th place, a perfect mid table position. Sadly the next month consists of the January transfer window which for an amateur team can only mean bad news!

All links to images should now go directly to the full screen image. Hopefully this will mean it is easier to see the finer details :)

January

The aim of January was to keep all the current players and win one of the two games. Another 3 points would seriously help our 'promotion bid' and the chances were that the 3 points would come from the Casa Benfica game on the 5th of January.

Casa Benfica vs Penya Encarnada

A superb 4-1 win away from home against a solid Casa Benfica side. Superstar Ricardo Ferreira got himself on the scoresheet once again to help us ease to victory.

Penya Encarnada vs Encamp

Before the game Encamp were situated in 3rd place, one place above us. If we were to give ourselves a chance of gaining promotion we needed to get at least a draw. The final result was an amazing 1-0 win in a fairly equal game.

Finances

Not much different from December.

U19s

Results - A winning month from the U19s as well. Can it get any better than this? :p

Awards

For some reason no awards were given out this month - I'm assuming it is a bug and they will return in February's update.

Transfers

So far, so good. Only one player has been given an offer and thankfully he rejected it. However the transfer window ends on the 8th of February so there is still time for all my players to leave ;)

Overall

A superb winning month leaves us 2nd in the league, which is an automatic promotion spot. Thankfully so far we have not lost any of our players!

The second division in Andorra can be really hard especially with Penya. You're an amateur club and there are some very strong reserve teams in the league meaning the fight for promotion is tough. But good luck!

Thanks. Surprisingly tough isn't the word I'm experiencing so far but I'm sure I will experience it soon!

February

There wasn't actually much of an aim for February as the whole of the month consisted of Andorran Cup games. Personally I feel the league is much more important so I did not set any goals for the tournament.

Penya Encarnada vs FC Rangers

The Andorran Cup drew us in the 2nd round against FC Rangers. I knew this would be a tough game but luckily their league form in the Andorran First Division has been poor and currently sit in 8th place. We played well, produced chances and comfortably won 3-1. Quarter finals here we come!

Sant Julia vs Penya Encarnada

We were drawn against Sant Julia in the quarters of the Andorran Cup. Sant Julia are a good solid team in the First Division and as it being away, a draw was the aim. The final result was a 0-0 bore draw. Both teams had great defences but poor attackers which meant a draw was the fairest result. This meant that we had advantage when it came to the second leg at home.

Penya Encarnada vs Sant Julia - Second Leg

A rubbish and embarrassing display from the team led to a 0-2 loss at home. However the worst bit about the loss was the lack of chances we created. Hopefully next year we will get to the semi finals.

Finances

Not much different from January.

U19s

Results - A mixed bag after a whopping 6 games in one month. Got to the semi finals of the youth cup which was great.

Overall

A good month which doesn't really mean much to me. Onwards and upwards! :D

Cracking start, I really enjoy these types of games in small European countries. Good luck for the future!

Thanks. I also really enjoy games with small countries or small teams. I have never actually played as a Premier League team before, although I have got teams to the Premier League.

Youth Candidates

The time has come to see who our abysmal youth facilities and junior coaching has produced. Surprisingly it seemed the batch of players were actually quite good, relative to my senior team. I signed 7 players, 5 of which will go straight into my senior team, and 2 which will go into my U19s team.

Payna Encarnada announce new youth players

The Youth Candidates squad

Signed youth players

YP01 - A GK that I got at the start of the season from the youth team. He has not got a game yet although I do plan to play him in friendlies at the end of the season.

YP02 - A MR who seems to have what it takes to contend with my current MR.

YP03 - Another young GK that I don't really need but will keep in hope that he will reach his potential of 5*.

YP04 - A DC who mentally looks good but technically is not as good. Hopefully a technical training scheme will do wonders.

YP05 - A DL and ML who also looks mentally good but technically is not so good. I will stick him on the same training scheme as YP04.

YP06 - A much needed MC who can instantly go on the bench for the rest of this season's games. We have needed a replacement MC, however bad he is.

March

The aim of March was to get some good results against easier opponents. A record 4 games in the league this month means that we could of got 12 points for the mighty Penya Encarnada.

Penya Encarnada vs Lusitans B

A dominant display against a good team led to a 1-0 win that could have been 3,4 or even 5... at least!

Penya Encarnada vs Jenlai

This team seem to be turning into my bogey team. Despite being much worse than me in league form we just can't get a win against them, this time getting a 1-1 draw. However I was disappointed with the side for allowing Jenlai to have 15 shots to my 5 - it shouldn't be happening!

Extremenya vs Penya Encarnada

Another team which we can't seem to beat easily. A 0-0 'bore draw' and another point towards promotion.

Atletic d'Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada

A game that I decided we would go all out attack. I changed my tactics to a more attacking formation and philosophy. Sadly we could not get the win and got our third draw, this time being 1-1. We played well but not well enough and perhaps should of taken some of the chances.

Finances

No better than last month.

U19s

Fixtures - A loss in the semi finals but two good wins in the league.

Awards

The good news is that the awards are back, the bad news is that I didn't win any.

Overall

An OK month where we could have quite easily got 3 wins and 1 draw but instead got 1 win and 3 draws. However we were unbeaten and we remain in top place.

Note: I looked in the league rules and found out that the top team gets automatic promotion and the second placed team gets a play-off place with a team in the division. Currently I'm top

April

The aim of April was to get promotion. That's it.

Santa Colomo B vs Penya Encarnada

We never expected to beat them but surprisingly we played the better throughout the game. Santa Colomo B were lucky to get a draw and I was unlucky not to win. However the next two games were much easier. To wins to follow?

Penya Encarnada vs Principat B

A game that I decided we would go all out attack which worked out perfectly. A 3-1 win meant that the final game would decide it. There were two places available and 1 that was not. Did we do it?

Penya Encarnada vs FS Massana

This was the most annoying losses I have experienced on FM12 to date. Usually when a team scores a whopping 4 goals you would expect them to win... but not this time. I lost 5-4 to an excellent FS Massana although the stats say we were pretty similar. This meant that Encamp had to draw or lose for us to get the play-off place... but they won. I'm sad that we could not get the play-off place but considering my expectations at the start of the season, third place is phenomenal.

Finances

A small profit... finally!

U19s

Fixtures - 2 losses and a win. Not great. I will post an update in June which will show the results of the final matches as the U19s have a longer season that the seniors.

Awards

Midfielder of the Month - Manuel Pilan was superb in the last month, hopefully I will be able to keep hold of him for next season.

Record Goals in a Match - Not an award but a record set by the amazing last game of the season.

Overall

A month of disappointment but overwhelming disbelief I got third place. Hopefully next season we will do better and get promotion!

Final League Table

The season summary will be posted soon (60-90 mins or so)

Season Summary 11/12

Andorran Second Division

A 3rd place finish means that we will spend another year in the Andorran Second Division. Casa Benfica ended up winning the title and being promoted and Encamp won the play-off final against FC Rangers to also get promoted.

Results - Here are the results from this season.

U19s League Table - A respectable finish from our U19s team.

Transfers - Just three players left this season but I'm sure many more will leave in the 12/13 season sadly.

Board Confidence - The board seem pretty confident with my style of managing which is good.

Finances - After multiple cash injects in May we find ourselves with just £70k in the red.

Squad

Currently I have got a fairly large squad but I can only let go of a player if a club approaches them so for now I will have to get over it. My key players were Ferreira (who played brilliantly throughout), Villalgordo (who got some vital goals when needed) and David Ubis (who played well in defence).

Tactics

Throughout the season I used the 4-1-1-3-1 because I felt for the situation it would work. I had never used this formation up until now but suited the way I wanted the team to play - a balance of defensive and attacking play. I used the balanced philosophy simply because you can't go wrong with it. For most of the season my strategy was counter but towards the end of the season I decided I needed to play attacking.

Youth Prospects

Great news for two of my youth prospects - being called up for the national youth teams so young is really good.

YP01 - Didn't play any games this season but will play some friendlies during the pre-season.

YP02 - Has not played yet due to my other MR being the best player in the club.

YP03 - A young goalkeeper who has found himself on the bench several times at the end of the season.

YP04 - He is my best DC at the club so now it is all about slowly introducing him into a regime where he plays every game.

YP05 - Yet to play.

YP06 - Has played a couple of games and seems a good replacement if my current MC leaves the club.

Andorran Cup

We were kicked out of the Andorran Cup in the quarter finals to a very good Sant Julia team who went onto to be runners up in the competition. Casa Benfica won 2-1 in the final.

Andorran First Division

Santa Colomo won the title and got ECC qualification whilst Sant Julia came second and got EC qualification. FC Rangers and Engordany will both be playing in the Andorran Second Division next season due to the fact they got relegated.

English Premier League - Manchester United won the title, Chelsea second and Liverpool third.

Fa Cup - Manchester United beat Chelsea at Wembley in the FA Cup final

Serie A - Inter Milan won the title, Roma second and AC Milan third.

Liga BBVA - Real Madrid won the title, Barcelona second and Valencia third.

Ligue 1 - OM won the title, Lyon came second and PSG came third.

German First Division - FC Bayern won the title, Schalke second and Dortmund third.

Tight finish! Good luck in your last game

Thanks. Sadly the luck didn't reach me in time and we lost the game. :(

Good luck on the league. Hope your the first bringing a Andorra team to the title in the Champions League! (or get the league in the 1st place although that is hard as hell!)

Thanks for the support and for making the league system. Hopefully one day I will be able to take Penya to the Champions League. Also one question, is it a bug that no awards were handed out in January and February or is it meant to be like that? See this

Doing incredibly well. KIU!

Thanks. :)

The European Championship 2012

Group A - The winner of Group A was Germany and the runner up was Ukraine

Group B - The winner of Group B was England and the runner up was Norway

Group C - The winner of Group C was Croatia and the runner up was Holland

Group D - The winner of Group D was Sweden and the runner up was Italy

Quarter Finals - Germany, England, Croatia and Sweden all won

Semi Finals - Germany and England both won on penalty shoot-outs

The Final - England won the final unrealistically on a penalty shoot-out versus Germany

So England won the Euros... strange... perhaps one day it will be Andorra...

Thanks for the support and for making the league system. Hopefully one day I will be able to take Penya to the Champions League. Also one question, is it a bug that no awards were handed out in January and February or is it meant to be like that? See this

About the awards, they probably didn't happen because there were no games in that month for that league. (i'm guessing)

England beating Germans on pens, that'll be the day

:D

About the awards, they probably didn't happen because there were no games in that month for that league. (i'm guessing)

I don't think the number of games is the reason but as it's not game changing I won't bother looking into it any further. Thanks.

Season Preview - 12/13

Clubs in the Second Division - The two new participants of the league this season are Engordany and FC Rangers. I know on my day I can beat FC Rangers and as Engordany finished below them in last position, I feel I can beat both of them.

Board Expectations - Surprisingly all they want me to do is learn from the experience of participating in the Second Division and the Andorran Cup.

My Expectations - Usually for me if I get a good first season, the second will be worse. My aim in the league is to finish in the top four and my aim in the cup is to get to the quarter final rounds. These expectations should be possible if our form continues from last season.

Finances - Thanks to many more cash injections from the board the debt is now just £40k. Hopefully a few more cash injections and we will be in the black.

U19s League - Hopefully another mid table finish for my U19s this season.

Parent Club - Sant Julia have announced that they will be our parent club for this season and beyond. Although I won't be able to bring in any of their players, the link may help finances.

Question: Does anyone know how to get rid of the green arrow thing next to my thread on the career updates forum? I never actually selected it as a post/thread icon thing.

August

As always the aim of August was to keep all my players and compete in a friendly or two. I decided just to arrange one friendly as I wanted to minimise the number of injuries. Sant Julia, my parent club, was the choice as it was part of our deal with them.

Penya Encarnada vs Sant Julia

I decided for this game to throw all of my youth prospects apart from YP01 who isn't that good into the game. They all did superbly although 3 got injuries that luckily weren't long term. A good 2-1 win in a game I felt we deserved a win.

Finances

My board seem to be made of money! Another couple of cash injections and I find myself with a profit of £11,094.

Transfers

The highlight of the month for me. No players left so I have a full squad for next year. I'm wondering whether I should allow myself to release players because I have around 30 players in my first team which is way to many for me.

Awards

No award this month due to no league games being played.

Overall

A fantastic month that has resulted in us losing none of our key players!

September

There was just one game in September which was against one of the new teams, Engordany. I was hoping I could get a point from them but as it was away from home anything could haved happened.

Engordany vs Penya Encarnada

I decided to include some of the youth prospects in the first 11 for this game as some were much better than the older first teamers. The result however was amazing considering how bad we had played for the majority of the match. Hopefully we can play better in the next game and get our first win of the season. Here are the match ratings.

Finances

A small loss for the month.

U19s

Sadly couldn't progress in the cup.

Awards

No awards this month due to not enough league games being played.

Overall

A good month that couldn't have gone much better. Looking forward to October!

October

October was the month that I had to get as many points as possible. 3 games in quick succession meant there were 9 points available and I felt I needed to get at least 5 to give us a chance of promotion this season.

Jenlai vs Penya Encarnada

I once again chose 2 youth prospects over my more experienced players which seemed to work. A good 3-2 win against my bogey team meant that I got the 3 points. Luckily we won because had we not I would be livid as we hit the woodwork 3 times.

Penya Encarnada vs Extremenya

Due to the game being 3 days after the Jenlai game, I had to play a slightly weaker team which included YP06 being brought in. Despite the team being slightly weaker compared to usually, we thrashed Extremenya 5-0 and our youth prospect YP04 got a goal - the first youth prospect to get a goal for us. I'm very happy and it gives me great confidence for the next match against FC Rangers.

Penya Encarnada vs FC Rangers

My players were tired so I had to put an extremely weak team out due to fitness levels. We got an undeserved 2-2 draw but were absolutely knackered by the end of the match and ended with 10 players due to injuries. Ubis my DC had a shocking game and was dropped for the next game against FS Massana.

Penya Encarnada vs FS Massana

A full strength team was fielded for this game, finally. However despite having a strong team playing we couldn't get into the game. In the final few minutes of the match my RB was an idiot and tackled a player inside the box, he got sent off, FS Massana scored and 3-1 was the final result. Not happy.

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

A poor month - 1 draw and 2 losses. Hopefully an improvement for November.

Awards

Goalkeeper of the Month - Gonzalez is a good goalkeeper who kept us in many games this month when we really shouldn't have won/drawn.

Defender of the Month - Revilla winning it was a surprise as he got a red card in the last game. A solid 7.2 average however is superb.

Midfielder of the Month - As always Villalgordo was my star player this month and deserved to win the award.

Overall

An up and down month. 2 good wins started off the month including a 5-0 win that gave the team and me a lot of confidence. However against FC Rangers and FS Massana we couldn't continue the amazing form and got a draw and a defeat. Overall there were more positives than negatives but the final game was a disappointment. We finish the month in 3rd place (out of 10).

November

I had just one game in November against a very good Santa Colomo B who surprisingly are in the bottom half of the league table. A point would have been great but it was unlikely.

Santa Colomo B vs Penya Encarnada

I had to few players round due to suspensions and injuries sadly but otherwise it was a fairly strong team. Vincente scored both of our goals (the first one after just 18 seconds) which got us the point we needed against a very good Santa Colomo B.

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

A better month for the U19s - 2 losses but 2 wins. Hopefully December will be the best month yet for them.

Awards

No awards this month although we did get a record - fastest goal in a match for Penya!

Overall

A good month considering the opposition. We end the month in 4th place which is the minimum expectation that I wanted at the start of the season.

Good to see you have a supportive board, that should help in the future. Your team fitness doesnt look good!!

I hope the board do continue to help when I actually need the money. Team fitness wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for bad fixture dates - I often go 20 days without a game and then suddenly 3 within a week!

Rules

1. I am allowed to release or sell 3 players per season as my choice.

2. Every 2 seasons I am allowed to get a new member of staff.

3. From the 3rd season (13/14) and onwards I must play at least 2 YPs every game

I have just set up these rules to help me. The first rule should stop me from having hundreds of players in my squad, the second rule will give me the ability to get better staff which means I won't have rubbish staff when I'm the best in the world ;) , and the third rule is just to make sure I use my youth prospects. If you don't like these rules or want to suggest one please say as this is important for the save.

December

A 3 game month meant that I needed to get some points. I felt that I could get at least 4 points from the 3 games. To do this I would need 1 win and 1 draw at a minimum.

Penya Encarnada vs Lusitans

This game was a feisty one. 3 players got injured and had to come off and 3 players got injured but had the green + icon thing meaning they could still play on. We also got quite a few yellow cards but won the game 2-1, somehow. Sadly two of our best players Ferreira and Carrasco both got long term injuries.

Atletic d'Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada

This game was always going to be difficult as Atletic d'Escaldes were top of the table at the time. For some reason we couldn't play and we ended up losing 3-0. We got two injuries whilst in game but luckily for us none of them were long term and were available for the next game.

Penya Encarnada vs Principat B

Principat at the start of the game were in 9th place in the league. I knew that this game was going to be tough but luckily I ended up the winner with another 2-1 victory hampered by injuries - this time being 3 long term injuries (7-8 weeks being the shortest).

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

Mixed results - 2 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw.

Awards

Somehow didn't get any awards or records this month :(

Overall

A good month results wise but the worst month injury wise. We got 5 long term injuries this month and many other short term injuries (thankfully Ferreira has recovered much quicker than expected). January is going to be a tough month so don't expect many results going Penya's way! Also, as you may have noticed I have made some rules. They rules will come into action next season.

January

The transfer window opened in January and once again the aim of the month was to produce good results whilst holding on to our best players, especially out youth prospects.

Penya Encarnada vs Engordany

I put together the strongest team I could make which included 3 youth prospects. We played well on the attack, defensively looked good enough and got a deserved 1-0 against a tough Engordany side. 3 points out of 3, the promotion race is underway!

FC Rangers vs Penya Encarnada

This was always going to be tough as FC Rangers are an excellent side and beat us at home. It was a stressful game, we hit the woodwork once but they won 2-0 thanks to two late goals. FC Rangers did deserve the win, but the way they won it was annoying.

Finances

Very little change.

U19s

Overall it was a bad month for the U19s team due to only one game being played and that being a loss.

Transfers

No players have been approached so all is good. The transfer window ends in just a few days!

Overall

After the two games of January we finished the month in 4th place. I have basically conceded that this season we need to try and get the 4th place and make a push for promotion next season. However it is still possible we could get the 2nd place but it is extremely unlikely.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I had to put my personal life before FM :thdn::p

I would have disowned my parents for that.

:D

You've set yourself some silly rules.

What do you think is so silly about them? Any suggestions on how to improve them would be appreciated.

Very unlucky in not gaining promotion last season. Hopefully you can push on this year.

Thanks. Very unlucky but you know, not everything's perfect in life and the chances are that I would have just been relegated back down to the 2nd div. straight after so I'm not that bothered about it.

Not to far off. Still in with a chance of the play-off's?

It's definitely possible but I just don't think this year is going to Penya's year, should be pushing for promotion much more next season though.

Archived