+ Reply to Thread

Thread: problem with offering contracts

Amateur

Default problem with offering contracts

I am managing Norwich and in march 2018. i have only just come to the club with ALOT of unsettled players. The problem is not one single player, whether unhappy or not will negotiate in contracts, is this a common thing with anyone else as i have never come across this before.

Part-Timer

They probably hate your guts. Hows the morale? Did you get a lot of negative reactions from teamtalks and/or underachieve in general?

Amateur

morale is at worst ok,good, and fairly good. held a team meating and got nothing but positive feedback, also realising that very player i try to sign isnt interested in holding negotiations! weird!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney-G View Post
    morale is at worst ok,good, and fairly good. held a team meating and got nothing but positive feedback, also realising that very player i try to sign isnt interested in holding negotiations! weird!
    Whats your tems reputation? If the palyers are ambitious and have a high reputation, they might want to play somewhere else. Haven't had this problem ever though, not on that scale.

+ Reply to Thread