more manager depth needed........

as you can see, tonight, fabio capello resigned as england boss. everyone wants interviews, with him. reports are he has already spoken to italian press.

now on football manager i could win several cups with united/barca/madrid/milan..... if i get sacked or resign no-one seems to care, surely the press would be all over me for interviews. welsh media wanting an interview as to why i resigned from world dominatin barcelona.

i mean if i did a interview after several years a club, become a fan favourate and then resign, it would be more realistic if i had a interview as to why i left. could say the chairman was a w**ker ect, so the fans would turn on the chairman for backing me.

this could lead to say if a new chairmen bought the club, wanted to win some fans over early on, re-hire a fan favourate there for winning some fans over.

thoughts please............

Be Interesting If after leaving, getting the fans to turn on the chairman, there was a possibility he could sell up and the new owners attempt to get you back, ofcourse you would need to make sure you don't join another club and then leave them 4 days later xD

Great idea!!! I once resigned after my chairman sold Ganso and Neymar a day apart, to Real and Barca respectively. I bit b*tchy on my part, but i was pissed- what can I say? But it would have been really nice to be able to tell the press that I quit because the chairman sold two key players who i had worked hard to develop without consulting me.

Seeing as how all the press conference right now is the very same thing asked over and over again I would NOT want one :p, because it will be the same question asked over and over again everytime you get fired/resigned anyway. It has no effect on the game at all aside maybe boosting the gamer's ego :p. That's just my 2 cents though

There should definitely be a press conference for when you leave a job. I actually quit the England job myself about half an hour before I saw the news about Capello. I had only been in charge a month and my opening game was a disappointing 1-1 draw away to Finland, I decided I was bored with the job and wanted to concentrate on my club, so I quit straight after the match. Nobody batted an eyelid.

Press conferences need more depth in general.

Great i like it also. When you are searching for a new job and apply for many clubs you still get news items. So an interview and news items when you resign would be nice, and in game it could also have reputation effects. Yes.

Archived