Could we ever play online Leagues/Tournaments/Friendlies against each other?

I know we can play online with each other etc :) but what i mean is...

just say i'm in 2016 and i'm Chelsea... i've got my own signings etc that ive made over the years and sold bla bla... and i have a friend who also plays football manager who is in 2019 and he has his own squad that hes got over the years... could we ever be able to go online and play against each other with our current teams and maybe enter tournaments or leagues... i know what your thinking its just like FIFA where you could be Liverpool Vs Liverpool and theres 2 Gerrards 2 Suarez's etc... but i just think it would be really fun when you fancy a break from your current save and could play a friendly against a friend online, the old "my teams better than your team"" ... lets find out.

Its just a thought ive had recently thats all :lol:

It's not currently possible, but it's an idea that has been raised a number of times before and something I actually like the idea of, possibly just a one-off match or tournament feature, separate from the main game.

I understand what you mean Jimbob

Yeah i like the idea and its a thought ive had as i think many others may of had over the years. Be really fun i think to enter a league with your friends with your squads and then enter Sports Interactive tournaments maybe, if it could ever be possible though be a tricky thing to achieve maybe.

Archived