help need help with man utd career

i love fmh i remember when it came out the first one when i got it it was amazing. Right i have always been a great manager on my other fmh games but when i manage Man Utd on the new one i always get sacked in first season and i never win trophies... Help me please tell me some good players to buy that are chep i have only got 17 mil with another 4 mil coming in

I want to be succecess full please.

thanks

i got more players with the young players post.

here is my new team

players signed

larrson

p edwards

Ustari

de silvestre

adrien

bostock

lulinha

moses

merida

bojan

carvalho

djalo

Kleberson

try my 424 tactic found in the tactics 08 thread as that is what ive used in my Man.Utd game and ive never finished lower than 2nd in the league and i always do well incups. I think ive won every trophy at least 5 times with that tactic.

I would sell Saha, Silvestre, Kuszczak, Martin, Gibson, Simpson to raise some cash

I tend to do well, and have won 5 Leagues, 2 Champions Leagues and all the other cups at least twice. This is generally how i start.

SELL (In Millions)

Saha - £3.5-£6.0

O'Shea - £4.5-£7.0

Silvestre - £2.0-£3.5

Ji Sung Park - £5.0-£7.5

kuszack - £2.0-£4.0

= £17.0 - £28.0 Million + £17,000,000 = At least £34,000,000

LOAN

Loan all young players who would otherwise not get a game so they can get some experience.

TRAINING

Sort out your training, generally use the default unless you have a better formulae for success.

BUY (In Millions)

Bojan - £2.0

Marc Andre Kruska - £4.9

Silva - £30(ish) Only if you get over £35 million from transfers + budget.

Tactics, i tend to go for the default formation but with the team instructions set on Attacking, Direct passing, Normal tackling and pressing and counter attack on YES. Player instructions left unchanged.

At the end of Decemeber, go into Player Search and scan for expiring contracts. A lot of big players have expiring contracts and so you can get them easily such as Mascherano or Baros among others.

anderson turns into an imence players 30 a season player and if you are lucky rooney will get plenty aswell. i played a 4-4-2 diamond.

gk- van der sar

dl-evra

dr- sergio ramos

DC - vidic and ferdinand

mr-ronaldo

ml-nani

dmc- hargreaves/carrick

amc-anderson

fc-rooney and bojan/tevez

gk: van der sar

dl: evra

dc: vidic,ferdinand

dr: gary neville

ml: c ronaldo

mr: nasri

mc: anderson

mc: veloso:

fc: rooney

fc: tevez

subs: foster,fabio, rafael, nani,ronaldo/larsonn

the twin brothers fabio and rafael defenders are young but pretty good. micah richards or daniel alves is pretty good for right back replacement for neville and maybe go buy the keeper igor from CSKA Moscow

Archived