Well, it is a bit early. But I think that the earlier SI gets our ideas, the bigger the chances to see them implemented next season. So, my first idea is to add something similar to "shouts" in the Desktop version. We could have some buttons that when pressed could toggle mentality, pressure, tackling without the need of going into the tactics screen.
- A game editor.
- More save slots - at least 12. Infinite is better.
- Separate in-game rankings from gamecentre rankings.
- Simple and advanced player instructions. Keep the role system in the simple one, add individual player instructions in the advanced mode.
- FIFA and UEFA rankings.
- Player interaction with loaned in players.
- Improved International Management experience - More player and media interaction, requests for club managers, convince a player to change nationality, a more special world cup coverage.
- Variable league reputation.
- Include average statistics on tackles, headers, interceptions, passing... on player's screen.
- New unlockables and challenges!
I'll definitely add a bunch more through the year ;)