Going on holiday needs option to return when International Squad selection is due.

How can I pay attention when I'm holidaying and making dinner? Thought I'd set the right date to come back on.

But really - the international selection shouldn't auto complete if you're not there. There should be one of those RED stops in there, so you can't go further without choosing the squad.

That's not really the game's fault.

I'm not blaming the game. I could equally have just holidayed a league game where I already won the league and had no need to watch it. And boom the international team for the world cup is selected in my absence.

Well not really selected, just used the players in the current squad.

I'm not saying the game is at fault. I'm saying it should stop when you have to make an international selection.

It really should be an option.

It seems I am grossly mistaken, there is an option - but I did not think to look in that sub menu... d'oh.

But I am also a manager of a club team - so I'm not sure if that refers to just Club selection, or International selection, or both?

I'll have to check later.

Thanks for that - I'll see how it works later on this evening. I don't doubt you but I want to make certain it works as I need it to.

Also, I do still think the game should Stop when club or international selections are required. Regardless of if you're on holiday or set to auto continue.

Also, I do still think the game should Stop when club or international selections are required. Regardless of if you're on holiday or set to auto continue.

What about the people that don't want it to stop on squad selection days?

What about the people that don't want it to stop on squad selection days?
I'd be pretty curious to see who would be interested in that option, since picking your squad is the second-most interesting thing about international management (the first being playing the matches), since international management is pretty boring...

Archived