This game can be so unfair....

rmadvlivunfair.jpg

It's clear from the match stats that Real Madrid were by far the better team, but somehow Liverpool have nicked it. It's such an unfair result, I think I should reload and play the game over and over until the right team wins.

Liverpool done exactly the same to Barcelona in a CL match in my game, something like 25 shots to 2 with 70/30 possession yet they still managed a 1-0 away win. England also went out to Portugal in the Euro 2020 QF in similar fashion, somewhat surprisingly England actually dominate most of their games in nearly every measurable statistic, sortitoutsi.

this depicts just real football. liverpool used the most appropriate tactic to counter real madrids attacks. perfect game from liverpool. absolutely nothing to do with unfairness.

Thanks, it's nice to hear that kind of praise for my tactics, that's why I posted the thread!

rmadvlivunfair.jpg

It's clear from the match stats that Real Madrid were by far the better team, but somehow Liverpool have nicked it. It's such an unfair result, I think I should reload and play the game over and over until the right team wins.

Excellent piece of smash and grab there :thup:

How did you set up?

Just my usual 4-2-3-1, but with a counter strategy and direct passing. Followed this up by beating Barcelona 3-0 at Camp Nou a few weeks later in a similar type of game with Barcelona dominating possession and chances.

Archived