+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finances bug?

Amateur

Default Finances bug?

Hello everyone.

My FMHi 2012 finances system continues to act erratically.

For example I currently have €595,404 total wage and €633,868 as wage budget, along with €9M in the transfer budget. With these figures my maximum wage is €45,500. I move the €9M into the wage budget and I got €786,715 as the new wage budget, but somehow the maximum wage got lowered to €32,000. This makes no sense.
    If I move some money back into the transfer budget, the wage budget naturally lowers but the maximum wage raises to €47,000! This is totally confusing and isn't making sense finically.

Are the developers aware of this problem? Is there a bug in the financial system?

Another question I have is... while training FCP in Portugal, no matter how much money I inject into the wage budget (even tried moving the full €35M from Hulk's transfer once) the maximum wage never raises above €47,000. If I have such a high value of wage budget compared to the actual current wage total, shouldn't higher maximum wages be allowed? As a manager I need that maximum increased in order to renew contracts with players that want more money, and with such a high wage budget I can actually afford it! Only if the maximum wage would be increased...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

We're aware of the issue where the maximum wage decreases once a certain point has been passed when moving money into the wage budget, and it's something that's currently under review. Thanks for bringing it up though!

About your second question - your board will have decided that there's a maximum amount they're not willing to go over for any single player, even if you do have spare budget - €47k/wk is an awful lot to pay a player in Portugal! If your financial position remains strong into the next season and your club is successful, this is likely to increase.

Amateur

Thank you for the reply. I understand that it's a lot of money, but if I have a "gigantic" wage budget shouldn't that also allow for some big spendings in the maximum wage? If we have so much money to spend on wages or expensive transfers, then we could also opt instead to use it for renewing a valuable player that has already shown service at the club. Not my current case, but picture the situation explored in the Sugar Daddy unlockable for example; some wealthy sheik investor from the Middle East injected a huge sum of money to be spent by the club, and if someone is that rich to allow huge transfers or massive wage budgets they would also support very high maximum wages, as long as such contracts won't surpass the money currently available in the wage budget. No?

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

If your available funds were truly gigantic, your board would be willing to allocate a larger maximum amount.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    If your available funds were truly gigantic, your board would be willing to allocate a larger maximum amount.
    Not necessarily true, I've had the same issue a couple of times, playing in England & in Italy.

+ Reply to Thread