+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winning Division Player of the Month without playing a game!

Amateur

Default Winning Division Player of the Month without playing a game!

I have a regen - "Tommy Dickinson" - who is 16 and i snapped up from Vauxhall. He is with 100% certainty the reincarnation of Steven Gerrard (he appeared 12 months following Stevie's retirement with the exact same positional stats which are very characteristic). Everyone at the club is going crazy for him.

I started the season by sending him to a div 1 team for some games. He played 8 games with an average rating of 8.00. He then got injured so I brought him back with an eye to give him a few sub appearances when he gets fit. Lo and behold though, he won the Premier League Player of the Month - and I can't even give him a game yet as he's not fit.

Pretty impressive stuff.........

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

I'll have a look into this when I get back into the office on Monday, it doesn't sound like something that should be happening.

Amateur

The same sort of thing happened again during the January of the same season .

I'd pre-bought an Argentinian regen central D, 'Luis Castro'. I got him from L2 Bristol Rovers. At the beginning of Jan I confirmed the transfer and he joined my first team squad (York City in the Prem). Without ever playing a game for me or even for any team other than Bristol Rovers, he was then named as the Premier League divisional player of the month for the previous December (announced on Jan 4th)!
    Last edited by jalapic; 21-01-2012 at 04:27.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Interesting - at a guess when he regenerated it didn't clear down the league stat data from his prior incarnation .... I'll check this out ...

Amateur

I've mentioned before, but the Welsh Manager of the Year award comes way too early. After the award is granted, there are still two manager of the month awards to be given. I wonder if this is how it happens in reality...

Quote Originally Posted by rafafloripa View Post
    I've mentioned before, but the Welsh Manager of the Year award comes way too early. After the award is granted, there are still two manager of the month awards to be given. I wonder if this is how it happens in reality...
    Just so you know, this is something we have under review.

I've now reproduced the main issue in this thread and it's under review. Thanks for reporting it!

+ Reply to Thread